PDA

View Full Version : Panel Update

11-16-2009, 01:54 AM
I thought I would drop everyone a quick update about my panel interview. I completed it about two weeks ago. It was a little intimidating but I kept smiling as suggested :-) I’m pretty sure that it confused them! I was a little nervous and I stumbled on a few questions but overall my answers were complete. The SAIC indicated that he thought I was young and lacked experience. There’s not really anything I can do about that except keep living.

The panel said that they would send everything to D.C. for a final decision. I’m pretty sure that D.C. relies heavily on the interviews interpretation of me so it is out of my hands at this point. Thank you again for your advice. They said it could take up to two months for a response so I’m playing the waiting game. I will let you know when I hear….

11-16-2009, 03:21 PM
I thought I would drop everyone a quick update about my panel interview. I completed it about two weeks ago. It was a little intimidating but I kept smiling as suggested :-) I’m pretty sure that it confused them! I was a little nervous and I stumbled on a few questions but overall my answers were complete. The SAIC indicated that he thought I was young and lacked experience. There’s not really anything I can do about that except keep living.

The panel said that they would send everything to D.C. for a final decision. I’m pretty sure that D.C. relies heavily on the interviews interpretation of me so it is out of my hands at this point. Thank you again for your advice. They said it could take up to two months for a response so I’m playing the waiting game. I will let you know when I hear….

At one point, I was the youngest agent in the USSS for a period of almost two years. I had no prior law enforcement or military experience. I completed a twenty two year career
in spite of the alledged drawbacks cited to you. You are correct you can't change your age or prior experiences. Hang in there and see what happens.