PDA

View Full Version : SRT Results

11-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Can anyone guess who is going to get in SRT? Do you think it my be Pedro Rojas..........?
Well let's see.......He was turned down to work here by the two previous chiefs for the past 15 years, he was under investigation at Opa Locka, fraudently took a test posing as his father at BSO, all sorts of problems at South Miami, yet we here at NMB find it okay to hire him. Now to top if off, Pedro isnt even off probation and he is getting into SRT. Can anyone say Favortism by the worst chief ever?

11-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Any one who is friends with Rey (SUPERMAN) Hernandez has to be a peace of SHitz

11-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Lets see...how long to we have to wait for the SRT results to come out. I know....the useless chief wants Rojas to get it and the rest of the team cant stand that slug so the chief and Reyes are trying to figure our how to break it to the team. Dont you guys realize this chief does what ever he wants no matter who disagrees with his moronic decisions. And to top it off.........the chief went across the street to explain why one of his captains demoted themselves. RPH Jr blamed VC saying she had to do it because she couldnt study and be a captain at the same time. Chief you liar......she did it because she cant stand to be next to you and witness you drive this department into the ground. 6 officers sign up to take a promotional exam worth a $20,000 increase. WTF, that test usually has 25-35 people sign up.........way to waste all that money to have the test written. Chief isnt that a sign that you have ruined this damn place that no one wants to be a part of your staff. Havent you realized that you get fired from everywhere you go and that your style of leadership is a failure.

12-21-2009, 06:39 AM
It seems as if you have some insecurity issues, anyone who bashes the very person who trained them in the police academy needs to gentley remove thier TAMPON and get a grip.... Rojas is an experienced professional who runs circles around bad boys wanna bes like you who have hid behind a badge and gun during their little years in law enforcement. Who gives a flying rat's ass hole how many times anyone applies anywhere, Im sure your background is just sparkling clean... NOT!!! Everyone of you have skeletons in their tampon box if I were you I would take a long look in the mirror :shock: Why dont you try supporting this experienced police officer instead of trying to make yourself feel better, If you want to be a SWAT operater stop watching late night oprah and TRY OUT.... TEAM ROJAS :devil:

12-21-2009, 06:45 AM
**** all of you, you're all **** munchers. he may just be your supervisor one day, prepare to be ****ed by the long **** of the law *****es!!! TEAM ROJAS OUT!

12-22-2009, 01:58 AM
It seems as if you have some insecurity issues, anyone who bashes the very person who trained them in the police academy needs to gentley remove thier TAMPON and get a grip.... Rojas is an experienced professional who runs circles around bad boys wanna bes like you who have hid behind a badge and gun during their little years in law enforcement. Who gives a flying rat's ass hole how many times anyone applies anywhere, Im sure your background is just sparkling clean... NOT!!! Everyone of you have skeletons in their tampon box if I were you I would take a long look in the mirror :shock: Why dont you try supporting this experienced police officer instead of trying to make yourself feel better, If you want to be a SWAT operater stop watching late night oprah and TRY OUT.... TEAM ROJAS :devil:

You didn't give an excuse for the lies to BSO. Why? Come on, you can come up with some BS to try and spin that one. Does the state standards people know he is a liar? they really frown on that as testifying in court when your a documented liar, really screws up the case. And you know what? I didn't have a skeleton because if I did, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HIRED. When Ralph goes, the next chief, will send this clown away also.

12-25-2009, 10:45 PM
#1 Its NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS #2 You are probabley a nonshooting fat ass who got this job because you have controll issues and cant to anything else, really it must suck to be you, not qualified for SRT or any other speacialized unit so you have to re direct your patheticness on someone who has paid his dues. Why dont you get some in service training and better yourself... LOSER :devil:

12-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Wickedcop, you need some "spelling" training.

01-29-2010, 05:24 AM
Wickedcop, you need some "spelling" training.

lol ... cops.

02-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Whats wrong with SRT? You let Randazzo on the team and he’s an A$$HOLE too.

02-19-2010, 01:38 AM
Looks like the srt slugs didn't want someone on the team that's a bigger slug than each of them. They didn't want to be out done. SRT is more of a slug-fest than a tyson-holyfield fight. Must give them credit though for standing up to the chiefs boy. Watch your backs fellas. That shadow you see coming is going to be ralph. Don't screw up or you will end up like your pal rojas.