PDA

View Full Version : Chief Timoney recommends F. Fernandez as his successor

11-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Chief Timoney went on the channel 10 Sunday morning show and recommended F. Fernandez as his successor …WOW! I did not see that one coming. What an amusing Irish clown this character is. He just does not get it. More than anything, F. Fernandez is the reason we want the Irish alcohol sponge out. Hey Timoney, can you please try to see past your class of scotch.

11-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Hate to break it to you but I saw the interview too and he is right. We might not like his personality but Frank Fernandez is the most qualified,education and police experience, to run the department. Fact is and Timoney admitted it,Frank has been running the dept the whole time.
Of course,a new lackey will take command but you cant change the fact that F.F. should be chief!

11-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Hate to break it to you but I saw the interview too and he is right. We might not like his personality but Frank Fernandez is the most qualified,education and police experience, to run the department. Fact is and Timoney admitted it,Frank has been running the dept the whole time.
Of course,a new lackey will take command but you cant change the fact that F.F. should be chief!

It seems that in your response you have proven my point by thinking that just because you do well on a promotional test, a person is actually qualified to fill a certain position. This might work when nobody knows who you really are, but after seven years of egoistical behavior - being centered in or preoccupied with oneself and the gratification of one's own desires; self-centered, as an one devoted to one's own interests and advancement, and always acting in a way that degrades, humiliating all other persons under you… call me crazy, but I just don’t think he is the best qualified for the job.

11-15-2009, 05:49 PM
DEFINETELY FRANK FERNANDEZ IS THE BEST CHOICE AND HAS THE EXPERIENCE AND MANAGERIAL SKILLS TO RUN THIS OFFICE.

Chief Timoney went on the channel 10 Sunday morning show and recommended F. Fernandez as his successor …WOW! I did not see that one coming. What an amusing Irish clown this character is. He just does not get it. More than anything, F. Fernandez is the reason we want the Irish alcohol sponge out. Hey Timoney, can you please try to see past your class of scotch.

11-15-2009, 05:52 PM
RESPECT TIMONEY STOP BAD MOUTHING AND DON;T YOU DRINK BAR FLY THERE ARE OTHERS THAT NOT ONLY DRINK BUT WHO KNOWS SO STOP THIS FALSE ACCUSATIONS

11-15-2009, 05:55 PM
THANK YOU YES YOU ARE RIGHT FRANK SHOULD AND IS NEXT IN LINE AND HAS THE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE AND IS AT THE PERFECT AGE. SO LET'S WAIT AND SEE AND CUBANOS, JEWS AND GRINGOS FOR FRANK

11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Tony-- thanks for your advice. Now go study for the Lts. exam!

11-15-2009, 07:24 PM
I agree that Frank brought a lot of good to the Department. But he is a tool that lacks both management and people skills. He is done here, but don't fret. I heard Opa Locka is looking for a chief. Good luck in your future endeavors.

11-15-2009, 07:44 PM
I cannot beleive that even after knowing that he is responsible for killing morale and running the department to benifit the few he still has supporters. I do understand to some extent it's those that will be demoted and given some of the same medicine they have given for the last 6-7 years. How inthe world does anyone expect Frank to be the chief. Enough with the false numbers enough with forcing good comppetent people out, and enough with the rediculous persecutions. I would have had respect for him for him dad he addressed real corruption that he know exists I put it to Frank take a polypragh and say it is not so. What about Burden can you really say that he should be gaurding the hen house or you never saw the eeoc complaints either? No way that niether Frank, Manny, or Burden can be cheif. Frank brings his cloud from all of these years of tirany, Arosa from the Mercado case, and lets not for get Burden he would be the rooster gaurding the hen house. How many more law suits does the city need from beatings, FTAA type events, and eeoc complaints.

11-15-2009, 07:48 PM
I watched Timoney's interview on Putney, and some one comments he made coupled with some of his quotes about how good Frank Fernandez looks in uniform, makes me think that there is a "man love" thing going on.

Is Frank his "boy toy"?

Has Frank gone from BK to BT?

11-15-2009, 07:58 PM

Thanks Tony. But we already know what your opinion is. No need to come on this board and defend your boss. Go back to studying for the lieutenant's exam.

11-15-2009, 10:41 PM
There will be one or two Fernandez supporters that will continue to post holding on to the hope of this dictatorship. The Mayor wants a new direction not the same low morale and ethics violations. Did we not forget that Fernandez received more diasaproval than Timoney? by his employees.

A small percentage will continue to support and hold on to the old, but this train is moving forward without those who have sold their souls........

11-15-2009, 11:47 PM
Sean, I cannot believe that you would publicly state that you want the evil spawn as your replacement. You and he are the reason that morale is in the toilet. You appointed commanders who have ruined this department. The damage that Frankie has caused in this department will take years to repair. You are and will always be remembered as an outsider who was not one of us and will go down in history as one of the worst police chiefs in the history of this department. And that goes for your deputy.

Listen Sean, it's alright to have an inflated ego and think that you did some good around here. We really could care less about what you think. And that goes for Frankie. One thing is certain. You will always take that 80% vote of no confidence vote with you wherever you go. Same with Frankie.

Do us a favor and just leave quietly. It is time for us to begin the healing process in this department.

11-16-2009, 12:24 AM
How low can you go remember Frank is second in charge and don;t forget it, and if someone else under rank him gets the seat then we have the olf BUDDY SYSTEM and this as taxpayers will make it a point to see it is reversed

I watched Timoney's interview on Putney, and some one comments he made coupled with some of his quotes about how good Frank Fernandez looks in uniform, makes me think that there is a "man love" thing going on.

Is Frank his "boy toy"?

Has Frank gone from BK to BT?

11-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Remember loser that as tax payers we have a say and Frank is next in line or if he is not selected then this is a BUDDY system or favoritism that will be looked at, no matter what all these jealous people say they all sound like they are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELOW frank in rank and in many other ways, it seems that the envy eats most of these bloggers up live and let live

Sean, I cannot believe that you would publicly state that you want the evil spawn as your replacement. You and he are the reason that morale is in the toilet. You appointed commanders who have ruined this department. The damage that Frankie has caused in this department will take years to repair. You are and will always be remembered as an outsider who was not one of us and will go down in history as one of the worst police chiefs in the history of this department. And that goes for your deputy.

Listen Sean, it's alright to have an inflated ego and think that you did some good around here. We really could care less about what you think. And that goes for Frankie. One thing is certain. You will always take that 80% vote of no confidence vote with you wherever you go. Same with Frankie.

Do us a favor and just leave quietly. It is time for us to begin the healing process in this department.

11-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Remember loser that as tax payers we have a say and Frank is next in line or if he is not selected then this is a BUDDY system or favoritism that will be looked at, no matter what all these jealous people say they all sound like they are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELOW frank in rank and in many other ways, it seems that the envy eats most of these bloggers up live and let live

Frank has our vote as residents and tax payers which propably many of you don;t pay, so no matter what nasty things to say about john and frank they will always be respected by the residents whom they take care of and make time for.

11-16-2009, 02:03 AM
Frank has already turned in his resignation letter on friday and he returned the set of four star he bought at harrisons uniforms, along with his name plate that read Chief Fernandez

11-16-2009, 04:46 AM
Frank has already turned in his resignation letter on friday and he returned the set of four star he bought at harrisons uniforms, along with his name plate that read Chief Fernandez
HOW JEALOUS CAN YOU BE :oops:

11-16-2009, 04:53 AM
[size=150 Is sean stupid,,???? He cant even hold onto his job,and he is recommending the other loser,,,, sean,,, we are throwing you and the other Idiot out,,, capiche,,,,[/size]

11-16-2009, 11:52 AM

At least I am noted hated by 87% of the department

11-16-2009, 12:26 PM
In Putney's interview, John Timoney said he never plans for the future, he just "stumbles along". It's obvious, that's how he runs the Miami Police Department and how he came to select Frank Fernandez as Deputy Chief.

11-16-2009, 02:03 PM
if you pick FF. you will be in more back shape than you are in.now. C...T... said FF was runnning the Department. Wel,l you need to take a better look at it. That's why it 's in bad shape.. you got to be crazy...

He will kill the Department, as he has the past seven years...

11-16-2009, 03:49 PM

SOUNDS LIKE JEALOUSY TO ME WHO CARES HE HAS BEEN GREAT WITH THE RESIDENTS WHICH IS WHAT MATTERS

11-16-2009, 03:57 PM
[quote=Guest]Frank has already turned in his resignation letter on friday and he returned the set of four star he bought at harrisons uniforms, along with his name plate that read Chief Fernandez

SOUNDS LIKE JEALOUSY TO ME WHO CARES HE HAS BEEN GREAT WITH THE RESIDENTS WHICH IS WHAT MATTERS[/quote:1dd4xvm0]

Glad to see your Momma uses the net Frankie. The citizen really do not give a sh+t about you kid. But you keep right on trying to spin it. Say it enough, even you will believe it.

11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
F. Fernandez is suffering from the little known Dunning-Kruger Effect.
what is the Dunning-Kruger Effect? The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it". The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average, much higher than actuality; by contrast the highly skilled underrate their abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority. This leads to a perverse result where less competent people will rate their own ability higher than relatively more competent people. In other words; Too dumb to realize that they're dumb.

11-16-2009, 04:47 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t56/ames264/forrest-gump-1.jpg
run Dc RUN!

11-16-2009, 05:03 PM
What Timoney and Fernandez both failed to understand is that a college degree does not make you an automatic leader nor travelling around the world paid by the tax payers of Miami, the poorest City in the country. Throughout my career I have seen more acts of True leadership exhibited from respected officers and sergeants. A true leader is followed without having to bark at his troops , in order for them obey. This is the Real Miami Model. Gentleman enjoy your vacation and don't come back to visit anytime soon.

11-16-2009, 05:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENTIN !!!

11-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Frank don't let these malcontents rain on your parade. You were and still are a very good chief. A man of class,education and experience. You and T took us into the 21st century.
The haters have won but you should have been our chief!
Good luck.

11-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Thank you for finally saying the truth. Frank Fernandez is the only adequate person to take Chief Timoney's position. His education and experience speaks for itself unlike what we are going to be faced with. Frank Fernandez and the Chief have brought the City of Miami Police Department to another level. And with this new administration they will probably go to a point of no return. Kangaroo City of Miami. Thank you Frank Fernandez and Chief Timoney. The City will never look so Good.

11-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Thank you for finally saying the truth. Frank Fernandez is the only adequate person to take Chief Timoney's position. His education and experience speaks for itself unlike what we are going to be faced with. Frank Fernandez and the Chief have brought the City of Miami Police Department to another level. And with this new administration they will probably go to a point of no return. Kangaroo City of Miami. Thank you Frank Fernandez and Chief Timoney. The City will never look so Good.

Don't forget Tony.

11-16-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey Boy Toy, you got my vote. Can I go visit you at your parent's house?

11-16-2009, 11:47 PM
No better yet, I'll meet you in Silver Bluff....

11-16-2009, 11:57 PM

Don't forget Tony.
SOJO THANK YOU FOR THE VERY NICE AND TRUTHFUL BLOG YOU HAVE POSTED HERE WE TOTALLY AFREE FRANK IS THE BEST AND SHOULD BE CHIEF, AS TAXPAYERS AND WOMEN AND MEN WHO SUPPORT FRANK WE NEED TO BACK HIM UP
NICE GOING SOJO HAPPY HOLIDAYS

11-17-2009, 12:27 AM
[quote="concerned citizen 2009":1ixj5z7u]Thank you for finally saying the truth. Frank Fernandez is the only adequate person to take Chief Timoney's position. His education and experience speaks for itself unlike what we are going to be faced with. Frank Fernandez and the Chief have brought the City of Miami Police Department to another level. And with this new administration they will probably go to a point of no return. Kangaroo City of Miami. Thank you Frank Fernandez and Chief Timoney. The City will never look so Good.

Don't forget Tony.
SOJO THANK YOU FOR THE VERY NICE AND TRUTHFUL BLOG YOU HAVE POSTED HERE WE TOTALLY AFREE FRANK IS THE BEST AND SHOULD BE CHIEF, AS TAXPAYERS AND WOMEN AND MEN WHO SUPPORT FRANK WE NEED TO BACK HIM UP
NICE GOING SOJO HAPPY HOLIDAYS[/quote:1ixj5z7u]

Like I said "don't forget Tony".

11-17-2009, 12:36 AM
TONY M HERE AND JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THIS OTHER TONY THAT IS MENTIONED HERE, FRANK IS OUR MAN AND YOU ALL KNOW HE HAS THE EXPERIENCE AND AS A RESIDENT OF MIAMI AND BUSINESSMAN I CAN TELL YOU HE ALWAYS MAKES TIME FOR ALL, SO REMEMBER NO EXPO OR OTHER CLOWN CAN FILL JT'S IRISH SHOES, AND ABOUT THE BLOG ON DRINKING WE ALL DRINK SO DON;T BLAST JT FOR BEING IRISH WE CUBANOS AND GRINGOS DRINK TOO, SO SAY HELLO TO MY BIG FRIEND F.F.

11-17-2009, 01:03 AM
TONY M HERE AND JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THIS OTHER TONY THAT IS MENTIONED HERE, FRANK IS OUR MAN AND YOU ALL KNOW HE HAS THE EXPERIENCE AND AS A RESIDENT OF MIAMI AND BUSINESSMAN I CAN TELL YOU HE ALWAYS MAKES TIME FOR ALL, SO REMEMBER NO EXPO OR OTHER CLOWN CAN FILL JT'S IRISH SHOES, AND ABOUT THE BLOG ON DRINKING WE ALL DRINK SO DON;T BLAST JT FOR BEING IRISH WE CUBANOS AND GRINGOS DRINK TOO, SO SAY HELLO TO MY BIG FRIEND F.F.

Well said Mayree.

11-17-2009, 01:07 AM

Well said Mayree.
NO GERBA NOT MAYREE M.

11-17-2009, 01:10 AM
FRANK IS BEST QUALIFIED MORE THAN ME MIGUELITO, I HOPE IT ALL TURNS OUT FOR THE BEST FOR THE DEPARTMENT THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. SO SUAVE PEOPLE I AM NOT UP FOR THE SCRUTINY AND KNOW WHAT IS AHEAD.

11-17-2009, 01:12 AM
BE REALISTIC PEOPLE FRANK F KNOWS HIS STUFF AND IT IS BETTER TO HAVE SOMEONE WE KNOW THAN TO TRY TO RISK THE DEPARTMENTS REP ON A NEW BODY THAT SEEMS TO BE A REAL JERK,

11-17-2009, 01:22 AM
FRANK IS BEST QUALIFIED MORE THAN ME MIGUELITO, I HOPE IT ALL TURNS OUT FOR THE BEST FOR THE DEPARTMENT THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. SO SUAVE PEOPLE I AM NOT UP FOR THE SCRUTINY AND KNOW WHAT IS AHEAD.

Can I have some of whatever it is that you are smoking?

Thanks

11-17-2009, 02:38 AM

Can I have some of whatever it is that you are smoking?

Thanks
NO WE DON'T SHARE BUDDY

11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
FRANK STOP BEING IN DENIAL, THE END OF YOUR CAREER AT THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS COME TO AN END.

DONT TRY TO STAY ON LIKE OTHERS HA, BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE INNER STRENGHT THAT IS REQUIRED.

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH YOU AND YOU WILL BE BURIED IN THE WORST CLOSETS IN THE MIAMI POLICE DEAPRTMENT.

MIKE ALREADY HAS STATED THAT HE WILL ASSIGN YOU TO THE PROPERTY UNITFOR A FEW MONTHS, THEN YOU WILL REPLACE MARTY AS HEAD OF THE MAINTAINANCE UNIT.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THE EMBARRASSMENT AS OFFICERS WALK PAST YOU AND OPENLY LAUGH AND MAKE FUN OF YOU.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE PICHEL CREW A 6 YEARS AGO!

11-17-2009, 06:41 PM
BE REALISTIC PEOPLE FRANK F KNOWS HIS STUFF AND IT IS BETTER TO HAVE SOMEONE WE KNOW THAN TO TRY TO RISK THE DEPARTMENTS REP ON A NEW BODY THAT SEEMS TO BE A REAL JERK,

Mira Pepito, Frankie is an anal opening. And while you say Expo seems to be a jerk, your boy has proven he IS a jerk. Frank is history. And other agencies looking for a boss, are not going to hire someone who 87% of the people who know him and worked with him, say he is unfit.

11-17-2009, 07:02 PM
Wow how jealousy is going to make working in this place interesting, but as the media has state on all channels that expo is the front runner cuase of his friendship with tr, so that sounds like the buddy system here we need to look into this man

11-17-2009, 07:31 PM
YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE AN EXPERIENCE ANYTHING, YOU SOUND MORE LIKE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF FRANK WELL IF EXPO IS SELECTED ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOSE AND WE DON'T NEED THIS

FRANK STOP BEING IN DENIAL, THE END OF YOUR CAREER AT THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS COME TO AN END.

DONT TRY TO STAY ON LIKE OTHERS HA, BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE INNER STRENGHT THAT IS REQUIRED.

THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH YOU AND YOU WILL BE BURIED IN THE WORST CLOSETS IN THE MIAMI POLICE DEAPRTMENT.

MIKE ALREADY HAS STATED THAT HE WILL ASSIGN YOU TO THE PROPERTY UNITFOR A FEW MONTHS, THEN YOU WILL REPLACE MARTY AS HEAD OF THE MAINTAINANCE UNIT.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN THE EMBARRASSMENT AS OFFICERS WALK PAST YOU AND OPENLY LAUGH AND MAKE FUN OF YOU.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE PICHEL CREW A 6 YEARS AGO!
RESPECT IS MISSING HERE IN THIS POST CHILL OUT MAN AND LEAVE FRANK ALONE ALL THIS JEALOUSY THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN TOWARDS HIM IS WHAT WILL GIVE YOU HERNIAS AND ACID REFLUX.

11-17-2009, 10:27 PM
All of this talk about Frank being an excellent choice for chief is really cracking me up. My chest hurts from laughing so hard. Frankie had his shot as Deputy Chief and helped to run this department into the ground. His egotistical and condescending attitude, of thinking that he was better than anyone else did him in. He was mediocre as a police officer, a terrible leader as a sergeant and a poor excuse as a lieutenant. His resignation is already been accepted and the department will be better without him.

11-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Mr. Boy Toy, in the eleventh hour you have come to the realization that indeed your ego got in the way of possible once in a life time dream job. A passage in a book – The Ego Conspiracy – comes to mind:
"The ego is a wrong-minded attempt to perceive yourself as you WISH to be, rather than AS YOU ARE.”
"A Course in Miracles."

11-18-2009, 04:02 AM
Bar Fly and Old Sarge, I am happy this day has come. I salute you and our future without "almost chief Boy King"

11-18-2009, 04:09 AM
Upset and Locke, Whasaaah? cumming back to patrollll

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/rockstar_57_91/whats_up.gif

11-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Get ready for changes hope all you ff and jt non-fans are happy, but this is only the start of what is to come so wait and see remember that what goes around comes around and all eyes on the new.

11-19-2009, 03:43 AM
OHHH YOU MUST BE A ROOKIE! YOU KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!

11-19-2009, 03:45 AM
All of this talk about Frank being an excellent choice for chief is really cracking me up. My chest hurts from laughing so hard. Frankie had his shot as Deputy Chief and helped to run this department into the ground. His egotistical and condescending attitude, of thinking that he was better than anyone else did him in. He was mediocre as a police officer, a terrible leader as a sergeant and a poor excuse as a lieutenant. His resignation is already been accepted and the department will be better without him.
WELL SAID! AMEN!

11-21-2009, 05:18 AM
YES "BOY kING" AS YOU CALL HIM HAS RETIRED, BUT LIKE SINATRA SAYS
HE DID IT HIS WAY, YOU GO FRANK THE ITALIANS HAVE YOUR BACK :mrgreen: