PDA

View Full Version : Moline home invasions

11-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Has there been any new information regarding the Molino home invasions...we are VERY concerned for our safety.

11-14-2009, 01:28 PM
sorry for the typo...MOLINO home invasions

11-14-2009, 02:36 PM
sorry for the typo...MOLINO home invasions
I thought i read in the PNJ where he was giving you north end residence a few more deputies after the summer season was over , i thought i read where he was moving some to the beach ,but they would be back and a few more added did this happen or did he lie about this too.

11-14-2009, 03:32 PM
It was another of his lies. The north end has not received more Deputies. Although they have hired atleast 25 since Morgan took office. How can these lies be aired on Channel 3, PNJ and North Escambia.com? All of the public needs to know about the lies that these politicians are spewing out. That is okay. He has lost my vote for the next election. I will vote for anyone that runs against him and so will my family and friends. That equals out to about 250 votes, that I know of.

11-14-2009, 06:34 PM
I didn't really want another "rant" against our current sheriff...has ANYONE heard the status of the investigation regarding the Molino home invasions. Don't give a crap about whether or not you like the sheriff or how many deputies are scattered where...don't care about that at all.

11-14-2009, 07:29 PM
I didn't really want another "rant" against our current sheriff...has ANYONE heard the status of the investigation regarding the Molino home invasions. Don't give a crap about whether or not you like the sheriff or how many deputies are scattered where...don't care about that at all.

Then why don't you call him and ask him for the status instead of posting on an open forum. Truthfully, deputies shouldn't be posting case status here unless they're case officer and feel the need to.

Get off the computer, pick up the phone and call your sheriff if you need the answers that badly.

11-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Mr concerned citizen #1 you should be very concerned about deputies being scattered here and there have you ever thought the reason for the breakins is that due to the lack of patrol in your area may be the problem. Call your sheriff if you truly want a answer.

11-15-2009, 12:02 AM
You guys crack me up...you whine and ***** worse than a bunch of women...you moaned about McSheriff and now you moan about the current one...and guess what, you will moan about the next one too. Put your big boy pull ups on and do your job or quit and go to another department. It is embarrassing to see some of your posts... :oops:

By the way...you are correct, this IS an OPEN forum...so watch the way you post on here...you guys are pathetic!

11-15-2009, 01:58 AM
Nothing inappropriate about what I said #1 Concerned Citizen. As far as whining like a bunch of women, you're the one who came here and posted your FEAR for your safety. If you're that scared, do what I said. Tear yourself away from your computer, get on your phone, call YOUR sheriff and tell him you're afraid. Nothing inappropriate about that suggestion, big boy.

Have a nice day. :snicker:

11-15-2009, 02:05 AM
Concerned not afraid...I have a .38 waiting to put between their eyes if they come in my home!

11-15-2009, 02:06 AM
Nothing inappropriate about what I said #1 Concerned Citizen. As far as whining like a bunch of women, you're the one who came here and posted your FEAR for your safety. If you're that scared, do what I said. Tear yourself away from your computer, get on your phone, call YOUR sheriff and tell him you're afraid. Nothing inappropriate about that suggestion, big boy.

Have a nice day. :snicker:
I have not read anything inappropriate that anyone has written here , you started the post by wanting info on the breakins. We all told you the same thing ,call the sheriff.I am fairly new at this forum but you appear to be the whiner.

11-15-2009, 05:26 AM

Obviously no one gives a crap about relaying the information you asked for either. Once again:

1. Turn off computer
2. Pick up telephone
3. Dial the Sheriff's Office
4. Tell whomever answers that you need to know the status on the case you're asking
about
5. If you're on this weeks need to know list, I'm sure someone will call you back. If
not, you obviously aren't on the list.

Was it clear enough this time for you, Big Boy?

If you don't like my response on this open forum, file a complaint. I'm sure that it'll get you just as far as your whiny attitude and subtle threats got you here.

Have a great day! :mrgreen:

11-15-2009, 02:17 PM
You guys are PATHETIC! All you do is whine and complain instead of just answering the dam question!

Concerned Citizen,

I haven't heard anything more nor has there anything disseminated concerning the Molino incidents. You can try calling the Molino district supervisors via dispatch (436-9620) or try the patrol office. I apologize for the immaturity of the few individuals above and the rest of us must deal with them 365 days a year, you're lucky you don't.

Patrol Deputy

11-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Yep...you all have "put me in my place"...for the "new poster", all you have to do is read a few threads and you will see that these deputies really only use this board to rant on and on about what a pitiful job the current sheriff is doing (whomever is the current sheriff is at that time). However, in all of this, each of these deputies knew (going in) that their boss would be politically elected and could change every four years. When you play in the political arena, it is absolutely possible that the person that works the hardest and really tries to "make a difference" will get overlooked for promotions by others that are only interested in kissing the arse (this is a term you guys really love) of whomever is in power at that moment. The reality is that this has ALWAYS been the case and it will always remain the case. Either you learn to accept it...and hope that you can ride it out until someone sympathetic to YOU is elected to power...OR...you get out and find a job doing something else. But getting on a public forum and making a total arse out of yourself and the entire department is NOT the way to handle your frustrations. You may be the best officer, best shooter, toughest SOB, most well educated, etc...and if the "powers that be" do not like you, then you are STUCK doing whatever it is that you are doing...only to watch someone that is far inferior to you, be advanced above you. The political machine then forces you to make a decision...live by your morals and continue to do your best OR you can sell your soul and make whatever deals are necessary to move up the ladder. I hope you decide to do the latter...and hold on to the hope that every now and then, the morally upstanding guy and/or girl will get promoted and rewarded for a "job well done". Until then, just continue to do your best for your OWN rewards and satisfaction...after all, isn't that the reason you first decided to "protect and serve"? Thanks for the enlightening conversations...it's been real!

11-15-2009, 02:30 PM
PatrolDeputy - thanks!! I knew that ALL of you couldn't be arse holes!

11-15-2009, 04:41 PM
You guys are PATHETIC! All you do is whine and complain instead of just answering the dam question!

Concerned Citizen,

I haven't heard anything more nor has there anything disseminated concerning the Molino incidents. You can try calling the Molino district supervisors via dispatch (436-9620) or try the patrol office. I apologize for the immaturity of the few individuals above and the rest of us must deal with them 365 days a year, you're lucky you don't.

Patrol Deputy

Patrol Deputy,

I agree that what has been said could have been handled in a better way. The thread was concerning the investigation and should have stayed on track.

I for one would have chosen a different route then name calling on both sides. I purposely decided to sit back and see what kind of responses were made to the initial post, just to see if anyone remembered who pays our salary. The citizen asked a legitimate question and a professional answer should have been forthcoming.

As for calling the Sheriff, that is really the only thing that can be done to get the answers concerned citizen asked. The Sheriff might release information on the case whether it should be released or not. He has done it before and as Sheriff he can do that. But we are not here to debate that in this thread.

Information is released when appropriate. If none has been released then there is nothing that we can tell the citizens other than its an open investigation. To do so could hamper the investigation. Citizens don't like to be told that but that is how it is. We just can't go around telling everyone what leads we have and what steps we are taking to apprehend the criminals. It doesn't work that way. We can't depend on all the criminals being stupid like some of those we have seen on TV.

As A Deputy you obviously are not connected with the investigation so you have nothing you can tell him. Its probably a good thing. An open investigation is confidential in nature and it would have been at the least a violation of policy and could have been a violation of the law for you to release information without authorization.

11-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks again...you see, if I had got an explanation like this to start with, then there would have been NO problems. I can completely understand the need to NOT release information. I have heard (through the grapevine of course) that the girls made up these home "invasion" stories and that the break-ins never occurred. Obviously, I have absolutely no way of verifying this to be true. One of the main reasons I am CONCERNED is that there are lunatics on the North end of the County that are now running around in a state of hysteria...I am concerned that an innocent person is going to be shot and killed just because people are on a heightened alert.

Again, is it the sheriff's fault that he has fewer deputies patrolling the North end...blah, blah, blah...not really something that I came to an OPEN public forum to discuss.

I guess I should have known better to come on here and post anyway...two years ago this month, a deputy friend of mine took his life and I still miss the guy. But the comments that were made on this OPEN public forum by deputies just about blew me away. Up until that point, I had always expected a more professional attitude from the men and women sworn to "protect and serve"...but sadly, they were anything but professional and all you have to do is read a small sampling of the threads on this forum to see that it has continued.

INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS???...you tell me that you have looked on this forum and not seen inappropriate comments? Then you and I have a completely different standard of what is and is not appropriate.

11-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Still miss you Ray!

11-15-2009, 06:09 PM

Concerned Citizen,

Patrol Deputy

Patrol Deputy,

I agree that what has been said could have been handled in a better way. The thread was concerning the investigation and should have stayed on track.

I for one would have chosen a different route then name calling on both sides. I purposely decided to sit back and see what kind of responses were made to the initial post, just to see if anyone remembered who pays our salary. The citizen asked a legitimate question and a professional answer should have been forthcoming.

As for calling the Sheriff, that is really the only thing that can be done to get the answers concerned citizen asked. The Sheriff might release information on the case whether it should be released or not. He has done it before and as Sheriff he can do that. But we are not here to debate that in this thread.

Information is released when appropriate. If none has been released then there is nothing that we can tell the citizens other than its an open investigation. To do so could hamper the investigation. Citizens don't like to be told that but that is how it is. We just can't go around telling everyone what leads we have and what steps we are taking to apprehend the criminals. It doesn't work that way. We can't depend on all the criminals being stupid like some of those we have seen on TV.

As A Deputy you obviously are not connected with the investigation so you have nothing you can tell him. Its probably a good thing. An open investigation is confidential in nature and it would have been at the least a violation of policy and could have been a violation of the law for you to release information without authorization.

And calling the Sheriff is exactly what I suggested to Concerned Citizen. He chose to come back with a snide remark. By the way, he doesn't pay my salary. I don't work there, but I have enough common sense to know that you don't come on a public forum and expect updates on ongoing investigations. I guess I got a little snippy when he came back with a snide remark, but he chose to ignore my original advice. I have an idea that Concerned Citizen came here hoping that he could put a few deputies in their place.

11-15-2009, 11:21 PM
AMEN, my thought exactly.

11-15-2009, 11:35 PM
Deuteronomy 22:20-1 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.

11-15-2009, 11:36 PM
:evil:

11-15-2009, 11:36 PM
:devil:

11-15-2009, 11:38 PM
I slurp my Slurpy loudly. It's delicious. It's cold. I'm horny.

11-15-2009, 11:39 PM
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Where you at?

11-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Here I go. Where you at?

11-15-2009, 11:40 PM
Here I go. Where you at?
Over here.

11-16-2009, 04:22 AM
Here I is...

11-16-2009, 08:15 AM
Thanks again...you see, if I had got an explanation like this to start with, then there would have been NO problems. I can completely understand the need to NOT release information. I have heard (through the grapevine of course) that the girls made up these home "invasion" stories and that the break-ins never occurred. Obviously, I have absolutely no way of verifying this to be true. One of the main reasons I am CONCERNED is that there are lunatics on the North end of the County that are now running around in a state of hysteria...I am concerned that an innocent person is going to be shot and killed just because people are on a heightened alert.

Again, is it the sheriff's fault that he has fewer deputies patrolling the North end...blah, blah, blah...not really something that I came to an OPEN public forum to discuss.

I guess I should have known better to come on here and post anyway...two years ago this month, a deputy friend of mine took his life and I still miss the guy. But the comments that were made on this OPEN public forum by deputies just about blew me away. Up until that point, I had always expected a more professional attitude from the men and women sworn to "protect and serve"...but sadly, they were anything but professional and all you have to do is read a small sampling of the threads on this forum to see that it has continued.

INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS???...you tell me that you have looked on this forum and not seen inappropriate comments? Then you and I have a completely different standard of what is and is not appropriate.

So you think that it's appropriate to post that two juveniles lied about an incident on an open forum, with no way to substantiate what you admit is a grapevine rumor? And what the hell does you being a friend of a deputy who died have to do with the price of tea in China? You don't think that WE were his friends? Why in the hell would you even bring that up again? Sympathy because you made an arse out of yourself? And you judge deputies for what they post here? I try to be respectful to citizens who post here, but you, #1 Citizen are the exception to my rule.

11-16-2009, 01:01 PM
My opinion is that this is not a concerned citizen wanting answers to his concerns but some who wanted a fight so he could say i ask a question and all they could do was give a smartas# answer , old rule never give them what they want.

11-16-2009, 01:18 PM
So you think that it's appropriate to post that two juveniles lied about an incident on an open forum, with no way to substantiate what you admit is a grapevine rumor? And what the hell does you being a friend of a deputy who died have to do with the price of tea in China? You don't think that WE were his friends? Why in the hell would you even bring that up again? Sympathy because you made an arse out of yourself? And you judge deputies for what they post here? I try to be respectful to citizens who post here, but you, #1 Citizen are the exception to my rule.

Concerned Citizen said he had heard about the two juveniles, yes its just a rumor so far. If you read just 10% of what is posted in this forum you can tell at least 50% is rumor.

I have made it clear in my previous posts that most people on here post stuff that they have no idea what they are talking about. They repeat things they have heard. Some come pretty close to being right but either they added stuff to make it sound better or they just repeated how they heard it. Either way, unless I knew for a fact something happened the way it did I would not say it did. If I was from outside the department and heard something, I might ask here if anyone has any info on it. Of course that would open up a can of worms because those that don't know the facts, will get on here an offer their own versions. But since I work here I would look into it first.

As for what another poster said about having enough common sense not to come on a public forum and ask about on going investigations, not everyone understands police procedures and have no grasp of the law.

For that matter I could walk you around the halls of the SO and point out people that are in that same boat and they work here. We have some very good people working here and I am proud to stand with them. But as with any other company, organization, etc., we have some that should not be here. Some of them are good people but just don't grasp the concept of being a police officer. Its more than lights and sirens. Not everyone can be a police officer. It takes a rare breed and thank GOD we have a lot of those in this department to make up for those that are honestly trying to be and those that are just here for the power and the money. Oh did I say money? Excuse me I must have lost my mind for a second.

11-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Dont worry about the money, they will give you a nice coffee mug for all you trouble.

Paladin
11-22-2009, 11:36 AM
We are ultimately responsible for our own personal safety. Law enforcement is primarily a reactive force. There are not enough resources for a patrol saturation effort sufficient to prevent or interrupt home invasions or other similar crimes. So invest the time to learn and adopt the the defensive mindset, behaviors, and tools (in that order) to avoid becoming a victim the first place, and to control and survive the encounter that is forced upon you in spite of you best efforts.