PDA

View Full Version : Police trainee shot in Virginia Key

11-13-2009, 09:21 PM
A Miami police trainee was accidentally shot by another officer during a training exercise on Virginia Key on Friday, police said.

The officer was hit in his right shoulder but the injuries were not life-threatening, said Angel Calzadilla, executive assistant to outgoing Miami Police Chief John Timoney.

The officer was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Neither officers' name was immediately released.

11-13-2009, 09:33 PM
how does this happen?? i mean really...im just sick at the thought that the officer couldve been shot in the head.

11-13-2009, 09:36 PM
WHAAAT?
WHO?
HOW?
WHY?
A hot weapon on a training scenario?
Great & they have poor Joe at the pound for doing a few naked pull ups?
AMAZING

11-13-2009, 09:43 PM
well i know the scoop but since its an open investigation i cant mention the names

11-13-2009, 09:47 PM
another swat accidental discharge, when will it end.

11-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Where were T$ and BK when the Officer got shot?? they are nowhere near the scene,even thought the media was there with the cameras.What happen.

11-13-2009, 10:41 PM
No values driven

WOW! Can this department bring any more shame!!!

11-13-2009, 10:53 PM
Just look at who is in charge of the Value Driven academy,,,,,,need we say more?? On second thought, maybe now he may be transferred by Frank to another ridiculous position.,, Major Exposito will stop all of this stupidity,when he gets rid of all these losers.

11-13-2009, 11:23 PM
It was one of the recruits in the academy class and one of the Training officers.

11-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Wow, this is the first academy class and someone has already been seriously injured. So much for al of Timoney, Frank and Burdens fanfare about the academy!

11-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Wow, this is the first academy class and someone has already been seriously injured. So much for al of Timoney, Frank and Burdens fanfare about the academy!
Get real people stop blaming jt, ff and burden for all that happened and happens
sounds like there are alot of jealous men out there or maybe bugarones

11-14-2009, 12:12 AM
Just look at who is in charge of the Value Driven academy,,,,,,need we say more?? On second thought, maybe now he may be transferred by Frank to another ridiculous position.,, Major Exposito will stop all of this stupidity,when he gets rid of all these losers.
This sounds like someone is looking for knee pads and KY Jelly, Frank has more COJONES than most of you losers so whether he stays or goes remember ojo por ojo diente por diente, envidiosos

11-14-2009, 12:14 AM
A Miami police trainee was accidentally shot by another officer during a training exercise on Virginia Key on Friday, police said.

The officer was hit in his right shoulder but the injuries were not life-threatening, said Angel Calzadilla, executive assistant to outgoing Miami Police Chief John Timoney.

The officer was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Neither officers' name was immediately released.
accidents happen people so stop blaming others,

11-14-2009, 12:48 AM
The last seven years has been one big accident.........Just another bone headed mistake right?

11-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Well, you will get the same quality of training as the quality of the instructors that you have conducting the training.

Having live ammo anywhere near where a training scenario is being conducted is simply inexcusable! :roll:

11-14-2009, 03:08 AM
I hope now someone will finally understand that something is terribley gone wrong there. All the accidental shooting, injuring themselves, and now others. It is the supervision to blame, it is definately lacking within that unit. There is no other excuse for it because it has never been this rampant before. Will some one finally wake up or stepo the down? My prayers go out the injured officer and his family.

11-14-2009, 03:36 AM
F Burden is an idiot. While a sgt was putting together the rescue route, she interrupted stating she was the training commander and that she needed to give the recruit's ibm. what an low life idiot. this was a very unfortunate incident. thankfully the recruit will be okay,

11-14-2009, 03:50 AM
http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI136435/

11-14-2009, 04:06 AM
SUFFERING SUCCOTASH, THIS IS WHY I NEED BE IN CHARGE OF ALL TRAINING
TO HAVE LIVE ROUNDS ANYWHERE WITHIN 500 FT.OF ANY TRAINING SCENARIO IS SIMPLY LUBRICOUS
AAAND IN VIOLATION OF O.S.H,A STANDARDS 5.658-3562305400.
WE ARE LIABLE TO LOOSE OUR CERTIFICATION ONCE MORE
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY THAT TRAINING IS SURVIVAL AND SURVIVAL IS TRAINING.
ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT NOT APPLY TO THIS INCIDENT, BUT I'LL STILL SAY IT!

11-14-2009, 04:11 AM
What ever happened to stay the hell off the air and let those directly involved handle the radio. All this in command crap and who is arrival and stuff. People just need to shut up and let those involved handle the situation. One day someone is gonna get hurt cuz the transmission was cut out by some dumb arse sgt. or lt. or watacon trying to hear their own voice on the radio. At least the route was executed nicely and the ofc. made it to JMH ok. Thank God he'll be fine.

PS- Doodoo happens, so lets not make a HUGE deal about this. It sux but i'm sure no one wanted it to happen. Every once in a blue moon someone has their head somewhere else and shit happens. But again, thank god the officer is ok.

11-14-2009, 05:20 AM
Prayers go to the injured rookie Ofc and myheart
goes too the training officer who I heard was distraught at the
scene

mistake of the heart everybody makes.
Learn from it and move foward
this dept needs to put people that love to teach
such as lt jentry and Sgt Valdes in traning
Lt jentry famous words will be heard forver
you have to have a keen sense of alertness...
Lt you deserve to be at traning

11-14-2009, 07:40 AM
who put the route 2gether and what lt was in command?

11-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Absolutely unforgivable carelessness- Good night and good luck.

11-14-2009, 05:41 PM
SUFFERING SUCCOTASH,THANK LOU FERIGNO THAT EVERY ONE IS ALRIGHT.
THIS COULD HAVE GONE REALLY BAD REALLY FAST
A HOT WEAPON HAS NOOO PLACE IN A TAINTING ARENA
WHICH IS WHY I ALWAYS FOLLOW O.S.H.A. STANDARDS
LIVE TO TRAIN AND TRAIN TO LIVE
I HOPE THAT THE NEW CHIEF PUTS ME, JOE & ARMANDO BACK IN TAINTING, WERE OUR TALENTS & EXPERIENCE CAN BR PUT TO GOOD USE

11-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Well, that explains it. Thank God that the officer is going to be ok. And hopefully we will get to the bottom of who is responsible. Hopefully this will not be another Boy King SWAT unit cover-up like the incident involving the son of a particular SOS commander. Having live ammo ANYWHERE near a training situation is inexcusable! Rumor has it that it was a particular SWAT guy that fired the round. He should know better.

11-14-2009, 09:23 PM
who put the route 2gether and what lt was in command?

I just want to know why the aftermath got so screwed up? I just bet our two favorite heroes were in charge, 7102 and Car 34. If that's the case, all is explained.

11-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Well, that explains it. Thank God that the officer is going to be ok. And hopefully we will get to the bottom of who is responsible. Hopefully this will not be another Boy King SWAT unit cover-up like the incident involving the son of a particular SOS commander. Having live ammo ANYWHERE near a training situation is inexcusable! Rumor has it that it was a particular SWAT guy that fired the round. He should know better.How come all the f--k ups on this department are in SWAT and or related to Guzman? What is wrong with the SWAT team? If they use live rounds in training and shoot at each other were can I get tickets? I can make a fortune on this.

11-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Papa its reality training to keep you on you toes there could be shots fired at anytime at the station, lockeroom, training, carreta.... You must low crawl when entering central from Nov 13 through Jan 15th

Brought to you by the new Intense Institute of Miami for Higher Learning

11-14-2009, 11:22 PM
Well, that explains it. Thank God that the officer is going to be ok. And hopefully we will get to the bottom of who is responsible. Hopefully this will not be another Boy King SWAT unit cover-up like the incident involving the son of a particular SOS commander. Having live ammo ANYWHERE near a training situation is inexcusable! Rumor has it that it was a particular SWAT guy that fired the round. He should know better.How come all the f--k ups on this department are in SWAT and or related to Guzman? What is wrong with the SWAT team? If they use live rounds in training and shoot at each other were can I get tickets? I can make a fortune on this.

Can someone tell me what the hell happened to our team within the last two years! I've heard nothing but accidentals from the top to the bottom of there chain and poor MVP gets kicked out for nothing! The new admin needs to look into cleaning thing up in there.

JAVI ORTIZ
11-15-2009, 12:00 AM
For those that like to monday quarterback... This isn't the place to attack a fellow brother that had an unfortunate accident that injured a recruit that will soon be sworn into our family. The Officer involved is an excellent instructor and a great cop. I have the utmost respect for him. This has nothing to do with SWAT. This is an accident that occurred during a training exercise. Please keep both of them in your prayers.

And, before throwing stones, read the article below:

Widow shares anguish of N.Y. officer who committed suicide after TASER incident
NEW YORK — The decision that started it all - commanding his officers to Taser a naked and deranged man who then fell to his death from a metal awning cover in Brooklyn- took Lt. Michael Pigott only a split second.
But ending his own life - layering tragedy upon tragedy by shooting himself in the head on his 46th birthday - was a decision the lieutenant made over the course of eight anguished days. In her first one-on-one interview, Pigott's widow yesterday recounted her husband's eight days of toggling between fury and despondency, between indecision and an ultimately irreversible decisiveness.
Through it all, Susan Pigott tearfully told The Post, she could only suspect the drowning depths of his heartsickness.
"I kept trying to reassure him," Susan said. "I told him we would get through this. I told him all we needed was each other and our family."
On Sept. 24, 2008, Lt. Pigott, a decorated Emergency Service Unit officer, ordered one of his officers to Taser 35-year-old Iman Morales, who was waving an 8-foot-long florescent light tube at the crowds below.
Morales ended up plummeting to his death. It then took 20 hours of questioning before Michael made it home, Susan remembered. Already, her husband was transformed. "The first words out of his mouth were, 'They took my gun and badge,' " Susan remembered. "For him to say that, for those to be the first words out of his mouth, showed me how deeply it impacted him. He was no longer a police officer." Then followed the recriminations, public and private. Pigott was told he'd never be a cop again, Susan said. No less than the police commissioner announced that Pigott had mishandled the situation.
"I remember at dinner one night, my daughter turned to him and asked when he was going to jail," Susan said. Elizabeth was 10. The couple were also raising Michael, now 14, and Robert, 16.
"Elizabeth said the kids at school told her he was going to jail. He just said, 'I hope not. I hope not.' "
Reassigned to desk duty away from the officers he loved - "My men," he called them - Pigott tried to carry on.
"For the kids' sake, he tried his best to just do the everyday tasks," Susan said. "He covered the pool with his son, and did some yard work. But you could just tell he was hurting."
Despondency and anger came in waves. "I need to fight back!" he'd insist at times. "I need to fight for my life."
Then he'd fall silent. "He felt like he was going to lose it all. This was just something so deep inside him. Something that we couldn't reach. "It was someone we didn't know."
In his final phone call, his voice was so soft, it was as if he was already leaving her.
"He was speaking really low," Susan remembered. He kept mentioning his decision to order the use of the Taser, and how he was protecting his men.
At that point, Pigott may have already inked the suicide note that was found at his side at his Brooklyn ESU facility: "I love you all. I'm sorry for the mess!!"
His final words to her?
"He told me he wouldn't be home for a while."
The next morning, Oct. 2, she woke at 4:30 to find his side of the bed empty.
His car was gone. She began calling relatives.
When she finally got the word, by phone, from her mother, "My daughter was next to me," Susan said.
"And she could tell something was wrong. I told her, 'Daddy passed away.' She just started crying and calling out for him over and over.
As for the boys, "They screamed. And then one of them started crying. And the other one just went quiet."
Susan, 47, has sued the city, accusing officials of indirectly causing her husband's death by publicly scapegoating him. The city has declined to comment.
Meanwhile, Susan tries to stay strong. "I can't fall apart for the sake of the kids. If they see me crying, they all start crying.
"Now," she said, turning away and tearing up, "I try to do my crying alone."

Stay safe,

11-15-2009, 12:43 AM
No one is blaiming the trainer or the trainee Jesus of leoaffairs. They are both victims of this current trend. We are wondering what has happened to this department and the consistent let downs.

Spare us with drama internet jesus.

11-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Ortiz what the F--k does that article have to do with this incident. First of all this is training we take our training serious, that's why their was live amo. In this department we like our training to be realistic. That's what we call training. You need to bob and weeve and move quickly otherwise there is no use for it. From your training idiot commander F. Burden. Just to clarify everything I called my man and he told me to get on air and take command or he will tranfer me.
For those that like to monday quarterback... This isn't the place to attack a fellow brother that had an unfortunate accident that injured a recruit that will soon be sworn into our family. The Officer involved is an excellent instructor and a great cop. I have the utmost respect for him. This has nothing to do with SWAT. This is an accident that occurred during a training exercise. Please keep both of them in your prayers.

NEW YORK — The decision that started it all - commanding his officers to Taser a naked and deranged man who then fell to his death from a metal awning cover in Brooklyn- took Lt. Michael Pigott only a split second.
But ending his own life - layering tragedy upon tragedy by shooting himself in the head on his 46th birthday - was a decision the lieutenant made over the course of eight anguished days. In her first one-on-one interview, Pigott's widow yesterday recounted her husband's eight days of toggling between fury and despondency, between indecision and an ultimately irreversible decisiveness.
Through it all, Susan Pigott tearfully told The Post, she could only suspect the drowning depths of his heartsickness.
"I kept trying to reassure him," Susan said. "I told him we would get through this. I told him all we needed was each other and our family."
On Sept. 24, 2008, Lt. Pigott, a decorated Emergency Service Unit officer, ordered one of his officers to Taser 35-year-old Iman Morales, who was waving an 8-foot-long florescent light tube at the crowds below.
Morales ended up plummeting to his death. It then took 20 hours of questioning before Michael made it home, Susan remembered. Already, her husband was transformed. "The first words out of his mouth were, 'They took my gun and badge,' " Susan remembered. "For him to say that, for those to be the first words out of his mouth, showed me how deeply it impacted him. He was no longer a police officer." Then followed the recriminations, public and private. Pigott was told he'd never be a cop again, Susan said. No less than the police commissioner announced that Pigott had mishandled the situation.
"I remember at dinner one night, my daughter turned to him and asked when he was going to jail," Susan said. Elizabeth was 10. The couple were also raising Michael, now 14, and Robert, 16.
"Elizabeth said the kids at school told her he was going to jail. He just said, 'I hope not. I hope not.' "
Reassigned to desk duty away from the officers he loved - "My men," he called them - Pigott tried to carry on.
"For the kids' sake, he tried his best to just do the everyday tasks," Susan said. "He covered the pool with his son, and did some yard work. But you could just tell he was hurting."
Despondency and anger came in waves. "I need to fight back!" he'd insist at times. "I need to fight for my life."
Then he'd fall silent. "He felt like he was going to lose it all. This was just something so deep inside him. Something that we couldn't reach. "It was someone we didn't know."
In his final phone call, his voice was so soft, it was as if he was already leaving her.
"He was speaking really low," Susan remembered. He kept mentioning his decision to order the use of the Taser, and how he was protecting his men.
At that point, Pigott may have already inked the suicide note that was found at his side at his Brooklyn ESU facility: "I love you all. I'm sorry for the mess!!"
His final words to her?
When she finally got the word, by phone, from her mother, "My daughter was next to me," Susan said.
"And she could tell something was wrong. I told her, 'Daddy passed away.' She just started crying and calling out for him over and over.
As for the boys, "They screamed. And then one of them started crying. And the other one just went quiet."
Susan, 47, has sued the city, accusing officials of indirectly causing her husband's death by publicly scapegoating him. The city has declined to comment.
Meanwhile, Susan tries to stay strong. "I can't fall apart for the sake of the kids. If they see me crying, they all start crying.

Stay safe,

11-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Brea burden was working an offduty job at MDCC When the accidental shooting occured with the recruit. She is never focusing on her work in training and Allways taking time off working offdutys. The Training Unit is mess. Nepotism at it's best. You guys want to make Adsm Burden a chief wake up stop dreaming.

11-15-2009, 01:47 AM
Lt.Olive oil,Lt.Monroe and Lt.Lozano were in command before Lt.Burden opened her mouth and all four sucked.
Sgt,Cruz,Captain radio tried to take command but was muffed by Luz,thank god and Sgt.Erik Smith took command and did an outstanding job with inner perimeter.
Sgt.javi Ortiz did the route from Key and was also very good.

The trainer is a veteran cop and a good guy who must be under tremendous stress,{doubt,fear,shame and feeling of guilt} which is enough crap so give him a break.
Accidents can happen and Burden's incompetence had nothing to do with this situation.
Our current group of academy trainers are excellent cops and teachers and they will be fine.

The recruit will also be fine and will return to work soon.

11-15-2009, 03:48 AM
Very good post javi. Thats the problem with police depts and the miami police dept most. If a fire-medic goes to do a trach and accidently hurts a patient, he is covered and the fire dept will stand by him. If an officer messes up by screaming bad words to an ARMED CRIMINAL he is slapped with a reprimand. If god forbid he has to shoot a criminal to save the life of a civilian or his own, he is treated like a freakin criminal himself! If you get into a 17 it's almost always your fault. Example, i know of a case where the city is sueing the civilian driver for damage to a city vehicle cause they say he was at fault. At the same time the PO driving thart same city car is getting a reprimand because he is at fault. Thats the reason we walk on landmines here. Hopefully that will one day change.....

11-15-2009, 03:50 AM
Idiot that's not the point why the **** is Lt Brea Burden the commander of the academy not supervising what is happening and allowing life ammo to be used during training? Why she is Allways focusing on her offduty jobs and not her primary assignment as a training commander for the academy and the recruits. She is 100% to blame and she was placed in that position by her husband Adam Burden (nepotism) and she can't nandle that assignment. Adam can't handle one f-cking unit or his wife and he wants to be chief of police, please keep dreaming enough incompetence with our past administrations.

Bob Sullivan
11-15-2009, 04:01 AM
Don't you think it would be prudent to QRX on this incident until we are able to asertain who was involved and what actually happened?

11-15-2009, 04:30 AM
bOB,YOU ARE RIGHT BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO DID IT! IT IS NOT A SECRET NOR SHOULD IT BE.
LT.BURDEN IS AN AWEFUL SUPERVISOR AND SHOULD BE TRANSFERED BACK TO RECORDS. HOWEVER,THIS IS NOT ABOUT HER,IT'S ABOUT SAFETY AND LEARNING FROM OUR ERRORS.

THE TRAINER WAS IN SWAT FOR MANY YEARS AND MIGHT STILL BE A MEMBER BUT WHAT DOES THAT PROVE? YOU SAYING THAT WHEN YOU WERE IN SWAT BOB,NO ONE F...ED UP?
MISTAKES HAPPEN,PERIOD.THIS GUY IS QRU ALL THE WAY. A VET OF OVER 20 YEARS.

WHAT ABOUT THE POSSIBILTY THAT THE ROUND WAS DEFECTIVE AND INSTEAD OF BEING A TRAINING ROUND WAS MISTAKENLY FILLED WITH REAL BUCK AND IT'S A FLAWED ROUND?
EITHER WAY,LET'S ALLOW THE T.A. TO REST AND TRAINING AND HOMICIDE DO THEIR THING SO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

11-15-2009, 05:23 AM

His final words to her?

Stay safe,Ortiz, mind your own business! Everytime I think your beginning to become one of us you f--k up! Stop being an a$$hole and stay of this sight little boy!

11-15-2009, 12:22 PM
Ortiz you are a rare breed, a smart guy that says and does the dumbest things.

11-15-2009, 01:50 PM
This is about Lt burden due to her lack of leadership and direction this occured. She needs to fired or at least transferred out of training. When you become a commander supervision a crucial for unit success cause your unit will mirror your management style. The officer involved is one of the greatest officers in this department and my sincere prays our with him and the injured recruit. But if the great Lt. Burden would be at work and focused on her assignments and not all her offdutys this would possibly not occur cause I assure you when the lieutenant is around the sergeant is on his toes and when the sergeant is on his toes the officers are doing the right things. I truly hope she off the books. Also why didn't she go to the hospital on the incident date? Chief Burden once again Nepotism has come back to hunt you. I hope all this is read by the media and thoroughly investigated by them. I will be asking that the city manager office request an independant investigation.

11-15-2009, 04:47 PM
3-4 of the training staff should be replace,,,lets see dancing and general lazzzzzzzzy ness, come on please get rid of these nasty stupid lazy non-cops........jones al are good if not the best how about joe deprado and rene come back and get rid of the rest.....lets get back to being a great police department not the chicita dance studios that is just non cpo like..lets train to be aswsome...get rid of 3/4 please lets b great......patrol also needs alot of training please....

11-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Very good post javi. Thats the problem with police depts and the miami police dept most. If a fire-medic goes to do a trach and accidently hurts a patient, he is covered and the fire dept will stand by him. If an officer messes up by screaming bad words to an ARMED CRIMINAL he is slapped with a reprimand. If god forbid he has to shoot a criminal to save the life of a civilian or his own, he is treated like a freakin criminal himself! If you get into a 17 it's almost always your fault. Example, i know of a case where the city is sueing the civilian driver for damage to a city vehicle cause they say he was at fault. At the same time the PO driving thart same city car is getting a reprimand because he is at fault. Thats the reason we walk on landmines here. Hopefully that will one day change.....

Yeah i remember several cases like that for example Guy takes flashing red and strikes police car. City sues the guy and officer gets reprimand for not stopping at light.

11-15-2009, 05:18 PM
3-4 of the training staff should be replace,,,lets see dancing and general lazzzzzzzzy ness, come on please get rid of these nasty stupid lazy non-cops........jones al are good if not the best how about joe deprado and rene come back and get rid of the rest.....lets get back to being a great police department not the chicita dance studios that is just non cpo like..lets train to be aswsome...get rid of 3/4 please lets b great......patrol also needs alot of training please....Guest

11-15-2009, 05:18 PM
3-4 of the training staff should be replace,,,lets see dancing and general lazzzzzzzzy ness, come on please get rid of these nasty stupid lazy non-cops........jones al are good if not the best how about joe deprado and rene come back and get rid of the rest.....lets get back to being a great police department not the chicita dance studios that is just non cpo like..lets train to be aswsome...get rid of 3/4 please lets b great......patrol also needs alot of training please....Guest

11-15-2009, 09:04 PM

great article Javi, but i suggest you spend less time finding police articles and more time trying to get yourself a 33 to keep you busy on your days off. You dont want to become another Alfonso with no life working 20 hours a day 7 days a week.
His final words to her?

Stay safe,

11-15-2009, 09:25 PM
A. we support you and hope you are well?
Let's stop this crap and move on so everyone can heal. We will not be able to change a thing!

11-16-2009, 12:11 AM

His final words to her?

Stay safe,

Javi,

Take it from someone who was involved in training probably before you were born, he may be the greatest guy in the world, fun to be with, yada yada yada, but WTF was he doing with LIVE ammunition in a training senario?

11-16-2009, 12:49 AM

Yeah i remember several cases like that for example Guy takes flashing red and strikes police car. City sues the guy and officer gets reprimand for not stopping at light.

This sounds like Javi speaking out of his arse again. The "city" did not sue anybody. The officer did not get a reprimand. Of course the state is going to look at it. In the end it was cleared. But Javi goes around talking like the guy was gonna get arrested. I know him and that part is not true.

11-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey A. we support you papo, we got a spot waiting for you in Flagami, it will be like old times again. We'll drink coffee at la Caretta. Come hang out with us for a while, its going to take at least a decade for this to get lived down.

11-16-2009, 09:43 PM

This sounds like Javi speaking out of his arse again. The "city" did not sue anybody. The officer did not get a reprimand. Of course the state is going to look at it. In the end it was cleared. But Javi goes around talking like the guy was gonna get arrested. I know him and that part is not true.

that wasnt javi jackass. it doesnt have the i won you die guy next to it

11-18-2009, 04:43 AM
Hey I got survival next week, should I wear my vest or will I be OK without it?

11-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Lieutenant Burden needs to be transferred from the training unit immediately and to patrol for her lack of leadership and inability to command a unit. Additionally, there was no sergeants present during this training accident and Lt. Burden was working an offduty at the Miami dade book fair. I was told the sergeant was in the office doing administrative work cause the lieutentant was unable to complete. This incident should be taken serious and not swept under a rug as the dvision chief would like to see. This incident could have caused the victim his life and the fact that it even occured speaks volumes about the training command structure. Why is Major Cadavid over Training and Personnel Unit? Training requires it's own Major according to FDLE guidelines, then why? This is why lieutenant was not around because the major is working two units and can't properly manage his staff. Husband and wife working in the same division, husband is the chief, I call that Nepotism and Needs to be addressed.

11-18-2009, 11:51 AM
I agree with the previous post that this is an outrages accident. I'm notifying the media, manager and FDLE that this is happening, this needs to stop. If the husband is the chief and the lieutentant the wife this may disappear, I don't think so. I ask for all to get involved and report this cause if were anyone else this would have been bown up beyond believe.

11-21-2009, 06:19 AM
Happy Birthday AL !!!!! :evil:

11-30-2009, 02:10 AM
And as far as the rook goes, we are all glad your ok and I wish you a smooth recovery. But aside from that, do we really need a 4 page post about this. Come on yall.

11-30-2009, 04:13 AM
Que clase de comep ingas son todos. Why the hell are we talking about this incident on a public forum. ****ing retards. AL we know it was an accident and shizzat happens man, keep ya head up brother. And as far as the rook goes, we are all glad your ok and I wish you a smooth recovery. But aside from that, do we really need a 4 page post about this. Come on yall.
Thanks P.C. for bringing this post back after it was going away and getting lost, Come Pinga. As for Al, we know it was an accident bro and you forgot to check your Shotgun. Keep you head up and out of your ass. I remember you being the first to criticez people for safety so open wide and munch on this slice, I dont want a crumb left behind.

11-30-2009, 08:41 AM
The issue is the trajic incident its the training unit going down hill