PDA

View Full Version : Miami Police Chief John Timoney faces showdown and RESIGNS

11-06-2009, 02:39 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/v-fullstory/story/1319276.html

Miami Police Chief John Timoney faces first showdown

BY JENNIFER LEBOVICH AND CHARLES RABIN
jlebovich@MiamiHerald.com

The day John Timoney was sworn in as Miami police chief in 2003, 11 of his troops stood trial for concocting evidence and planting guns in a spate of shootings. Seven would be convicted.

Within two years, Timoney's administration would clean up the mess, turning a sometimes trigger-happy force into one where no officer fired a weapon for 20 months. Bad cops were punished. Crime dipped.

Now the chief finds himself in a very public political fight, with his Miami career on the line. Tomás Regalado, ushered in as mayor in a landslide Tuesday, wants the chief out and says he'll keep pressing until he is.

Timoney is standing firm.

``I love it here,'' Timoney, 61, said in an interview before Tuesday's election. ``I've had a great time. We have lots of work to do, lots of plans.''

It's the first showdown of the new Miami administration, pitting a political naysayer who rose to office on a tide of public discontent against a nationally known police chief not shy to tangle.

Pressed to elaborate on the potential riff, Timoney would say no more. ``You underestimate the Irish for stubbornness,'' he said.

CAREER BEGINNINGS

Timoney's path to Miami came by way of some of the nation's toughest neighborhoods. At 13, he moved from Ireland to New York City's hard-scrabble Washington Heights, where he changed his name from Sean to John to help him fit in.

He found his vocation after high school, doing clerical work with the New York City Police Department. Two years later, in 1969, he was a beat cop.

Timoney rose through the ranks quickly, becoming the city's youngest four-star chief, and was later named first deputy commissioner under Chief William Bratton.

But in the Big Apple, his dream job never materialized: When Bratton had a falling-out with Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, Timoney was ignored.

So he headed to Philadelphia, where he was appointed police commissioner in 1997. Corruption plagued the department. Crime was rising. Timoney implemented more training for officers and transformed the internal affairs bureau.

``People here still talk about John,'' said Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey, who has known Timoney since his NYPD days.

By 2002, Timoney was gone. When Bratton again beat him out for a job -- this time as Los Angeles' top cop -- Timoney spent a year as a chief executive for a large security firm in New York.

Boredom set in, he said.

``It's the end of November. I'm freezing my ass off,'' the chief recalled.

Then came a call from Miami Mayor Manny Diaz.

His reply: ``I'll be down next week.''

`FRESH PERSPECTIVE'

He weighed the move as Miami searched for answers after a string of tourist robberies and murders that drew international attention.

Scandal did, too. When members of a ``rogue'' elite police squad known as the ``Jump Out Boys'' were accused by the feds of questionable shootings and coverups, then-City Manager Carlos Gimenez looked for an outsider.

``We needed a fresh perspective,'' said Gimenez.

In Timoney, Diaz said he found an acclaimed chief who on one hand could come across as a gruff Irish cop -- but on the other lectured at Amherst and other New England colleges on Dostoevski's Crime and Punishment.

``When you work with him, you find he's really . . . a civil libertarian. He's a `step back and let's figure out how to stop this from escalating' type of guy,'' Diaz said.

When Timoney became chief on a Monday in 2003, representatives of the U.S. Department of Justice were called in to observe the police department after the spate of troubles.

Timoney instituted policy changes. Police now get training on dealing with the mentally ill. Tasers in some cases have replaced guns. Dog bites and shootings are down. Officers aren't allowed to fire at moving vehicles except in extreme cases.

He found controversy, too.

World leaders watched in 2003 as Timoney led more than 40 police departments in protecting diplomats from swarming protesters during the Free Trade Area of the Americas conference. Clashes were common.

The results weren't pretty, and Timoney again made the nightly news. First, for facing off against a small group of self-described anarchists on a video. He later arrested them. The cameras rolled again as Timoney rode his bike between a throng of riot-geared officers and sign-carrying protesters. The chief even made an arrest.

Critics say the police were too abusive. Hundreds of protesters were arrested, and the city has since settled six lawsuits for more than $500,000.

The chief took other lumps over his free use of a Lexus from a South Florida car dealer. Timoney denied the accusation at first, then paid for the vehicle, and eventually paid $1,000 in fines to the state and county. The city manager docked his pay for a week.

STAUNCH OPPONENTS

Now, his job fight has ties to City Hall and the police union.

In an election with sparse turnout, Regalado swept into office with the support of the powerful union. The chief's ouster has been a mission for Fraternal Order of Police President Armando Aguilar, an old guard city cop who says his troops have been unfairly disciplined and denied promotions.

``There's been nothing but turmoil since he started at this police department,'' said Aguilar. ``It's been hell on our troops. He's basically destroyed morale.''

The internal squabble became very public over a few weeks in 2007.

First, the union leaked information to a television reporter about the free Lexus.

Then, Aguilar called a press conference to contend that city crime statistics were being fudged. The FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement were asked to take a look -- but later found no evidence of statistic suppression.

Then, Aguilar called for a union vote of confidence for the chief and Deputy Chief Frank Fernandez, his right-hand man.

More than 80 percent of members cast no-confidence votes for both, Aguilar said.

Armed with the vote, Aguilar headed to Timoney's office. ``I bluntly told him, `You've got to leave,' '' said Aguilar.

The two haven't spoken since, said Aguilar.

With a new mayor -- Regalado will be sworn in next Wednesday -- the heat has moved to City Hall. The mayor can't fire the chief -- but he can fire the city manager, who controls personnel. City commissioners would have to sign off on the chief's ouster.

``My move is to keep saying to the manager, `I'm very uncomfortable with the chief,' '' Regalado said. ``I will say that every day. People get messages.''

Some outside the department see nothing unusual in the union being at odds with a strong-willed chief.

Said outgoing Mayor Diaz: ``Do you want a nice guy, someone who will take you out for lunch, or do you want someone who's the best? I'm extremely pleased, honestly.''

Timoney shrugs off the pressure.

``I've had a great time. I love living in South Florida,'' said the avid bicyclist and rower. ``It's more relaxing than in New York.''

11-06-2009, 04:24 PM
No one wants these guys, even the Obama administration with all of their freaks and Left wingers didnt want Manny D'Ass and his minions and nobody will want them now. Even people of their own ilk stay clear of them. Talk all you want But you and the rest of your little group of second rate team are out.

11-06-2009, 04:44 PM
I like Timoney he is an old school New yorker but his mistake was leaving the Deputy in charge most of the time. The police shootings stopped because Chief Martinez changed the shooting policy. Its very simple make the officer think about and change the shooting policy. The policies were already being changed as the Feds came knocking. Timoney and the Deputy are taking credit for the work of others.

11-06-2009, 06:48 PM
TIMONEY IS HERE TO STAY HE IS AN IRISH WITH A GOOD HEART WE AS OFFICERS CAN VOUCH FOR HIM SO LET'S MOVE ON TO A MORE RESPECTFUL BLOG HERE AND TREAT ALL BLOGGERS WITH RESPECT COÑO

11-06-2009, 11:35 PM
I second that!

11-07-2009, 02:41 AM
TIMONEY IS HERE TO STAY HE IS AN IRISH WITH A GOOD HEART WE AS OFFICERS CAN VOUCH FOR HIM SO LET'S MOVE ON TO A MORE RESPECTFUL BLOG HERE AND TREAT ALL BLOGGERS WITH RESPECT COÑO

OH YES THE IRISH. Only ethnic group to have a Police vehicle named after them. The PADDY wagon. So named as a horse drawn wagon was used by NYPD to pick up the drunk paddies on fridays and saturdays. Pay days in case your wondering. I think that says it ALL.

11-07-2009, 03:50 AM
sounds like the irish rule and some can't accept it
ahahahah

11-07-2009, 10:26 PM
http://miamiforchange.blogspot.com/2009/11/chief-timoney-too-good-for-miami.html

CHIEF TIMONEY - TOO GOOD FOR MIAMI!

We agree with Mayor Regalado, Chief John Timoney must go immediately!

When Miami was a metropolis, we needed a high powered metropolitan police chief.

But now, all we need is a "back to basics" chief that loves the police unions.

We pine for the days of the Miami River Cops, the Mercado and Lozano Riots, the evidence dropping and tampering, the shoot first ask questions later policies - all the fun things that Evil Chief Timoney got rid of.

For the non-metropolitan Miami, a “Cubanito” police chief in a tight shirt and mirrored glasses will do just fine!

Here is why Chief Timoney must go:

PROFESSIONAL

* Over 40 years as a police officer
* Miami Police Department, Chief of Police
* Philadelphia Police Department, Police Commissioner (7,000 officers and over 900 civilian employees in the fifth largest metropolitan city in the U.S.)
* New York City Police Department, First Deputy Commissioner (39,000 officers and 9,000 civilian employees in largest metropolitan city in the U.S.)

EDUCATION

* Bachelors Degree from John Jay College of Criminal Justice
* Masters Degree in American History from Fordham University
* Masters Degree in Urban Planning from Hunter College
* Graduate of the Police Management Institute of Columbia University

SELECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS

* During the first twenty months of his administration, not a single shot was fired at a civilian by a member of the Miami Police Department
* Reorganization of the New York Police Department with the Transit & Housing Police Departments resulting in a unified City Police Department
* Recipient of over 67 NYPD medals, including the prestigious Medal of Valor
* Youngest person in New York City history to hold the “four star” position of Chief of Department
* Founded the International Institute for Democratic Policing
* Personally requested by high-ranking government officials to make a security needs assessment in Haiti, as well as to evaluate detainee facilities in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
* Traveled to Iraq as part of an independent commission entrusted to asses the readiness of the Iraqi military and police forces to achieve primacy in the fight against terrorism
* Founder Miami Police College and Miami-Dade Public High School for Law Studies, Homeland Security and Forensic Sciences

BOARDS

* President of the Police Executive Research Forum
* University of Pennsylvania Institute for Urban Research
* Philadelphia University
* Co-Chairman of the FBI’s South Florida Joint Terrorism Task Force

Obviously, we need to get rid of this guy immediately, give the police department back to the unions, and go back to MPD glory days!

Posted by PISSED OFF CITIZENS! at 3:12 PM

11-07-2009, 11:33 PM
yeah why dont u go hire him them nobody else will so he is all yours stupid. :lol:

11-07-2009, 11:34 PM
MR. CITIZEN, UNLESS U LIVE IN THE CITY OF MIAMI....WHO CARES WHAT U THINK. IF U DO LIVE IN THE CITY OF MIAMI, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SHOT BY THE POLICE HAD A RECORD LONGER THAN BRET FARVE AND THE PASSING GAME. SECONDLY, MOST OF THE CHIEF TIMONEY'S GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS DID NOT COME FROM HIM, BUT WAS STARTED LONG BEFORE HE GOT HERE. THIS WOULD INCLUDE THE CIVILIAN INVESTIGATION PANEL, TASERS, THE SCHOOL OF JUSTICE, AND THE DECLINE OF POLICE INVOLVED SHOOTINGS. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT INSTEAD OF GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE MIAMI HERALD, THE MOST BIAS NEWSPAPER IN THE COUNTRY.

11-07-2009, 11:51 PM
http://miamiforchange.blogspot.com/2009/11/chief-timoney-too-good-for-miami.html

CHIEF TIMONEY - TOO GOOD FOR MIAMI!

We agree with Mayor Regalado, Chief John Timoney must go immediately!

When Miami was a metropolis, we needed a high powered metropolitan police chief.

But now, all we need is a "back to basics" chief that loves the police unions.

We pine for the days of the Miami River Cops, the Mercado and Lozano Riots, the evidence dropping and tampering, the shoot first ask questions later policies - all the fun things that Evil Chief Timoney got rid of.

For the non-metropolitan Miami, a “Cubanito” police chief in a tight shirt and mirrored glasses will do just fine!

Here is why Chief Timoney must go:

PROFESSIONAL

* Over 40 years as a police officer
* Miami Police Department, Chief of Police
* Philadelphia Police Department, Police Commissioner (7,000 officers and over 900 civilian employees in the fifth largest metropolitan city in the U.S.)
* New York City Police Department, First Deputy Commissioner (39,000 officers and 9,000 civilian employees in largest metropolitan city in the U.S.)

EDUCATION

* Bachelors Degree from John Jay College of Criminal Justice
* Masters Degree in American History from Fordham University
* Masters Degree in Urban Planning from Hunter College
* Graduate of the Police Management Institute of Columbia University

SELECT ACCOMPLISHMENTS

* During the first twenty months of his administration, not a single shot was fired at a civilian by a member of the Miami Police Department
* Reorganization of the New York Police Department with the Transit & Housing Police Departments resulting in a unified City Police Department
* Recipient of over 67 NYPD medals, including the prestigious Medal of Valor
* Youngest person in New York City history to hold the “four star” position of Chief of Department
* Founded the International Institute for Democratic Policing
* Personally requested by high-ranking government officials to make a security needs assessment in Haiti, as well as to evaluate detainee facilities in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
* Traveled to Iraq as part of an independent commission entrusted to asses the readiness of the Iraqi military and police forces to achieve primacy in the fight against terrorism
* Founder Miami Police College and Miami-Dade Public High School for Law Studies, Homeland Security and Forensic Sciences

BOARDS

* President of the Police Executive Research Forum
* University of Pennsylvania Institute for Urban Research
* Philadelphia University
* Co-Chairman of the FBI’s South Florida Joint Terrorism Task Force

Obviously, we need to get rid of this guy immediately, give the police department back to the unions, and go back to MPD glory days!

Posted by PISSED OFF CITIZENS! at 3:12 PM

Sean, PLEASE! Your too much. cutting and pasting an not up dated resume, is kind like lying about the Lexus. You forgot that your the most sued in Miami Police History. You forgot your the first chief to pay fines for being unethical. You forgot the C I P found you committed perjury when you spoke to the panel. You forgot you fired BLACK police officers for living with felon babydaddies while you were bonding out a drug dealer, and having him move in. You forgot the "baker act" cover up when you grabbed a citizen and arrested him, and you had no arrest powers. You forgot changing the findings of I A when a Lt was found him stealing O T. So I guess your right, your too good for Miami. Seeing you in action, makes me wonder about the NYPD.

11-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Whatever happened with the Champion study and what were the results of the study?

Why was it shelved and the results not published if we had the greatest chief in the world?

Why was the chief of Seattle PD given the Drug Czar job over Timoney? Particularly in light that his good friend the VP was key in the decision?

Inquiring minds want to know.

11-08-2009, 01:59 AM
"Obviously, we need to get rid of this guy immediately, give the police department back to the unions, and go back to MPD glory days!"

Sean me boy you need to get over your coming FIRING. You see under your leadership, a department with many first in Police technology has had massive numbers leave to other depts. or forgo 400K in the drop to get away from you and dipshit B K. For the first time a Miami Police chief has been found guilty of ethics violations and PAID FINES FOR SAME. First time a chief has been found guilty of PERJURY. Your the first to say in front of four, that's 4, witnesses your fantasy of F-ing the Cubans. The quicker you leave, the quicker we can heal from your tenure, and go back to police work. If you want to talk about shootings sport, how many has your old NYPD emptied glocks into? Go away junito lexus, your a fraud and nothing but smoke and mirrors, and a fresh wind is a coming.

11-08-2009, 02:19 AM
TIMONEY IS FOR MIAMI AND WANTED TO COME TO MIAMI SO SORRY YOU GOT IT WRONG, AND THE UNION LEADER IS NOT WHAT WE NEED IN THIS CITY NOR THE UNION.
CHIEF TIMONEY IS WHAT MIAMI BACKS AND THOSE WHO HAVE OTHER IDEAS OR PUPPETS THEY WANT TO STRING ALONG GO TO ANOTHER CITY

11-08-2009, 02:49 AM
TIMONEY IS FOR MIAMI AND WANTED TO COME TO MIAMI SO SORRY YOU GOT IT WRONG, AND THE UNION LEADER IS NOT WHAT WE NEED IN THIS CITY NOR THE UNION.
CHIEF TIMONEY IS WHAT MIAMI BACKS AND THOSE WHO HAVE OTHER IDEAS OR PUPPETS THEY WANT TO STRING ALONG GO TO ANOTHER CITY

How long do you want to stay John? I think 6 years is enough. All good supervisors (Chief's included) have a responsibility to not only lead but also to train and develop those under you. Hopefully in your 6 plus years here you have been able to train and develop your senior staff personnel in the application of the proper initiatives and strategies in addressing crime as well as the correct philosophical approach to leading and managing the troops. If you have done that then I say "good job" and let the next guy put their skills to work. If you haven't done that then I say"shame on you" and you should pack your bags. Either way 6 years is enough. Now it's somebody elses turn.

11-08-2009, 03:25 AM
I hear with the budget crunch that Timoney can not get anymore of the big pink erasers to help lower crime stats. So he may decided to move on to any department that can furnish them.

11-08-2009, 05:08 AM

The yeast piss is killing your brain Sean.

11-08-2009, 01:40 PM
C'mon Sean, before you came the average lifespan of a Miami Police Chief averaged just over three years. You have had more than twice that amount of time. Why do you think that you deserve to more time? The damage that you and that evil spawn you picked as deputy will take years to repair. Yeah, you state that you lowered police officer shootings and cleaned up the department but the roots of all that started before you arrived on the scene. Your big claim to fame is that you brought bad cops to trial. But THEY were arrested before you were appointed. You did NOTHING to ferret out this wrongdoing but you took credit for it. You destroyed harmony and morale by uneven disciplinary policies and your own personal actions. It became a "do as I say, not as I do" atmosphere. The men you appointed as "staff" have in come cases brought dis-honor upon us. Others were incompetent and should have never been put into those positions.

Times have changed. Your benefactor, the great Manny "Fire Fee" D'Ass is gone. Trooper Joe is gone. You have no supporters now. "Pistol" Pete Hernandez will turn on you to save his job and fire you at the request of the new Mayor, Tomas Regalado. Do yourself a favor, do the honorable thing and resign like a man. Don wait for the hammer to come down. The department is ailing and needs to immediately begin the healing process.

11-08-2009, 02:57 PM
He smoke has cleared and the mirrors have shattered. The jig is up, JT. You and your minions have to find another rock to hide under.

11-08-2009, 02:58 PM
''do the honorable" Come on sarge. Honor is a foreign concept to Sean. If he had any, he would not have gotten an 80% vote of no confidence. This 35 in progress will do as much damage as he can as he is fired. He doesn't give a sh*t about the dept., Miami or it's citizens. He has run a great misinformation campaign about his time here, and the lemmings have run off the cliff believing his bull sh*t. But the thing about history is that the truth comes to the surface. Bye bye junito lexus, thank GOD almighty, your going be just a bad memory.

11-10-2009, 01:33 AM
[quote="frankieg"]sounds like the irish rule and some can't accept it
ahahahah[/quote

OH YES THE IRISH. Only ethnic group to have a Police vehicle named after them. The PADDY wagon. So named as a horse drawn wagon was used by NYPD to pick up the drunk paddies on fridays and saturdays. Pay days in case your wondering. I think that says it ALL. What do you think Sean?

11-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Well, it looks like the bigoted/racist few rear their ugly heads and want to disparage the Irish. We dont scare easily, we have endured years of discrimination in the 1800s when we came over in droves ( and wound up fighting and dying for this country ) faced the bigotry of " No N*****rs, Irish or Dogs need Apply". We have managed to drive the English from most of our homeland despite hundreds of years of harsh occupation wherein our lands and our religion were taken from us. We have spead our wings and lawfully ( in most cases ) immigrated to this great country as opposed to a few hundred thousand bigots who floated over here on a banana peel fleeing their country, leaving it to the hands of a bearded despot. We grabbed our bootstraps and rose up from the poverty we fled and thru hard work, education and civil service have become part of the "bedrock" of this country while still working hard to free our homeland. So go ahead and disparage a person, JT, if you wish but stay away from us or surely a blackthorn will crush your Tony Montana skull.

11-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Well, it looks like the bigoted/racist few rear their ugly heads and want to disparage the Irish. We dont scare easily, we have endured years of discrimination in the 1800s when we came over in droves ( and wound up fighting and dying for this country ) faced the bigotry of " No N*****rs, Irish or Dogs need Apply". We have managed to drive the English from most of our homeland despite hundreds of years of harsh occupation wherein our lands and our religion were taken from us. We have spead our wings and lawfully ( in most cases ) immigrated to this great country as opposed to a few hundred thousand bigots who floated over here on a banana peel fleeing their country, leaving it to the hands of a bearded despot. We grabbed our bootstraps and rose up from the poverty we fled and thru hard work, education and civil service have become part of the "bedrock" of this country while still working hard to free our homeland. So go ahead and disparage a person, JT, if you wish but stay away from us or surely a blackthorn will crush your Tony Montana skull.

Very eloquent Sean. But it doesn't change the truth of "paddy wagon's" name sake does it. Doesn't change the fact that your an ethically challenged liar does it Sean? Your showing your true colors my Boy. Your a bigot Sean. You hide it well. But when the alcohol flows in your veins as it did at the Ocean Drive party, you came shining through. And this post confirms it. Thank God you are going to be just a bad dream me lad, just a very bad dream. Go with God, but just GO.

11-10-2009, 06:52 PM
So the uniformed, unerudite Guest wrote that Paddy wagons were so named due to drunken Irish being arrested.A little research would reveal that the prevelant theory for the name Paddy Wagon ( origin early 1900's ) came from the fact that the largest percentages of officers in early Police depatments of major American cities were Irish. Furthermore there are several other slang/derogatory names associated with prisoner transports, to wit, Black Maria or Mothers heart. So as my nom de plume says so eloquently, POGUE MA HOIN

11-10-2009, 07:17 PM
So the uniformed, unerudite Guest wrote that Paddy wagons were so named due to drunken Irish being arrested.A little research would reveal that the prevelant theory for the name Paddy Wagon ( origin early 1900's ) came from the fact that the largest percentages of officers in early Police depatments of major American cities were Irish. Furthermore there are several other slang/derogatory names associated with prisoner transports, to wit, Black Maria or Mothers heart. So as my nom de plume says so eloquently, POGUE MA HOIN

Sean, twist it anyway you want, spin it for all you got, but this theory is "prevelant" where? IN YOUR MIND. But I now Know why your posting on here again. IT'S COMING DOWN SOON FOLKS, VERY SOON. asta le vista baby. Bon voyage, auf weidersein, Sayonara. Y mete te el POGUE en el culo as you head out the exit door for the last time. :devil:

11-10-2009, 07:34 PM

REGALADO IS FACING THE SHOWDOWN WITH THE FIGHTING IRISH FROM DUBLIN, IRELAND. THE FAT OLD MAN, PEAR BODY REGALADO VERSUS THE FIGHTING IRISH. REGALADO DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE!. VAMOS CHIEF NOT ALL CUBANS ARE AGAINST YOU. :P CUBANOS POR LA HONESTIDAD DEL DEPARTAMENTO DE LA POLICIA DE MIAMI APOYAMOS AL JEFE. :P

11-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Stop turning this into a race war. The only race in police work are cops and last time I checked, we're all supposed to bleed BLUE. Ever since T$ came into town, moral started to decline. I trully beleive that he's not that bad of a guy but unfortunately, his crony "FF" made it his personal agenda to ruin moral, divide and conquer and rule by fear. Any chief who allows his hatchet man to lead in that manner should be ashamed. As for the personal issue's that some P.O's have, I suggest that you take a 10 on the air and invite the guy your having the issue with to an undisclosed location where those kind of issue's can be worked out.

11-11-2009, 12:32 AM
Stop turning this into a race war. The only race in police work are cops and last time I checked, we're all supposed to bleed BLUE. Ever since T$ came into town, moral started to decline. I trully beleive that he's not that bad of a guy but unfortunately, his crony "FF" made it his personal agenda to ruin moral, divide and conquer and rule by fear. Any chief who allows his hatchet man to lead in that manner should be ashamed. As for the personal issue's that some P.O's have, I suggest that you take a 10 on the air and invite the guy your having the issue with to an undisclosed location where those kind of issue's can be worked out.

Your talking a quarter century ago. Try that and work place violence laws will tear you a new one. These days, that's a major no no. And the Irishman, isn't worth it. He is history.

11-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Countdown Till John Timoney's Boot Party
By Francisco Alvarado in Banana RepublicanTue., Nov. 10 2009 @ 1:29PM
Alex Izaguirre
?When John Timoney swooped into the Magic City six years ago, watching him play up to the local media was like seeing Robert Duvall play Lt. Colonel Bill Kilgore in Apocalypse Now.

The sight of Timoney on his police bike taking out demonstrators during the 2003 Free Trade Area of the Americas summit evoked visions of Kilgore catching waves and inhaling the sweet smell of Napalm off the Vietnamese coast.

But Timoney always had the sharper tongue. So Banana Republican is a little sad that his reign as Miami's top cop will soon end. I'm gonna miss his potty mouth.

And as the countdown to Timoney's boot party begins, I've decided to look back at some of the chief's most memorable public comments.

Let's begin with an evening boat ride to Vizcaya park on November 19, 2003, the day before tha main protests against the FTAA. Miami Herald reporter Oscar Corral was with Timoney, jotting down his every word. Timoney said of the protestors:

If they don't do anything by tomorrow night, pardon the expression, but they look like pussies.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... neys_b.php (http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/11/countdown_till_john_timoneys_b.php)

You got to go here to see the picture of Timoney and the boot
Whitney Roux

11-11-2009, 01:30 AM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/timoneyboot.jpg

11-11-2009, 02:27 AM
SO IS THIS WHY WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND DEMOCRACY THIS REALY IS DISRESPECT WOW HOW NASTY CAN SOME ENVIOUS PEOPLE BE THE MODERATOR HERE NEEDS TO TAKE SOME ACTION ONNOT ALLOWING THIS HARRASSMENT TO CONTINUE

11-11-2009, 02:32 AM
IT IS APPARENT THOSE WHO ARE BASHING JT DON'T KNOW HIM OR HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK HIM ABOUT THIS RUMOR. HE IS A GREAT MAN AND IF THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS THEN WE NEED TO REALLY BACK OFF AND LET TIME TAKE IT'S COURSE AND BE MORE NICE TOWARDS THE CHIEF, HOW CAN ANYONE HERE START FALSE RUMORS WITHOUT EVEN ASKING THE PERSON YOU ARE SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT.

11-11-2009, 03:32 AM

REGALADO IS FACING THE SHOWDOWN WITH THE FIGHTING IRISH FROM DUBLIN, IRELAND. THE FAT OLD MAN, PEAR BODY REGALADO VERSUS THE FIGHTING IRISH. REGALADO DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE!. VAMOS CHIEF NOT ALL CUBANS ARE AGAINST YOU. :P CUBANOS POR LA HONESTIDAD DEL DEPARTAMENTO DE LA POLICIA DE MIAMI APOYAMOS AL JEFE. :P

Showdown? Showdown was on Nov 3rd, and the T$ guy lost by 70%. There is your show down. And the only cubans who support this lout have just left public office or are about to get demoted. I wonder which 4th floor gofer you are?

11-11-2009, 03:42 AM
SO IS THIS WHY WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND DEMOCRACY THIS REALY IS DISRESPECT WOW HOW NASTY CAN SOME ENVIOUS PEOPLE BE THE MODERATOR HERE NEEDS TO TAKE SOME ACTION ONNOT ALLOWING THIS HARRASSMENT TO CONTINUE

I agree. The Moderator needs to remove this venom.

11-11-2009, 05:05 AM
Hate to break it to you liberal types, but sean john Timoney is a demokrat, true dyed in the wool NYC creep Liberal

11-11-2009, 05:25 AM
Hate to break it to you liberal types, but sean john Timoney is a demokrat, true dyed in the wool NYC creep Liberal

Who cares, as long as he's gone.

11-11-2009, 03:27 PM
"Admin Guy" who gives a shit what you think. You are a spineless, useless, excuse for a police officer. You should be getting yourself ready to hide on the streets. Don't waste your time taking shit here.

11-11-2009, 04:00 PM
JT RULES AND WILL STAY SO ALL YOU NEGATIVE PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE IRISH BLOOD IN THE AIR, JT WILL SEE YOU WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECT IT SO GET USED TO IT

11-11-2009, 04:11 PM
JT RULES AND WILL STAY SO ALL YOU NEGATIVE PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE IRISH BLOOD IN THE AIR, JT WILL SEE YOU WHERE YOU LEAST EXPECT IT SO GET USED TO IT

Oh your so funny Sean. Yes there is Irish blood in the air, it's yours after you get fired and implode. And what the fuk does JT seeing us where we least expect mean? What, we are going to see you on corners washing windshields for a dollar? Your becoming a monk to account for your many sins? Or you see a future as a corner manmoncillo salesman? Or your going to do Lexus commercials? Bye Lexus man, don't care where or how we see you, as long as you are not wear a Miami police uniform.

11-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Breaking news on Channel 7 TIMONEY RESIGNS

11-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Newsflash John Timoney announces his resignation
effective 12/31/09
More to follow

11-11-2009, 05:17 PM
THAT IS A BIG "QSL " HE IS GONE!!!!! Waiting for BK'S resignation... :devil: :devil: :devil:

11-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Yep, just saw it on channel 7 news. He is set to resign at the end of the year. Out with the old, in with the new. Hopefully this department will weather the storm. Good luck to everyone, so say we all......

11-11-2009, 05:19 PM
See ya and take your ego-filled Deputy Chief with yaaa!

11-11-2009, 05:19 PM
JT WILL WIN IN THE END NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY HIM ALOT OF MONEY LIKE RUDY CREW OF DADE COUNTY SCHOOLS
SO JT GOOD GOING
MIAMI SUCKS AS IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE LIKE IN THE 60'S AND 70'S

11-11-2009, 05:22 PM
THAT IS A BIG "QSL " HE IS GONE!!!!! Waiting for BK'S resignation... :devil: :devil: :devil:

BK will wait and get demoted. his pride doesn't let do anything else

11-11-2009, 05:27 PM
JT WILL WIN IN THE END NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY HIM ALOT OF MONEY LIKE RUDY CREW OF DADE COUNTY SCHOOLS
SO JT GOOD GOING
MIAMI SUCKS AS IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE LIKE IN THE 60'S AND 70'S

They do not have to pay anything if they fire him ANYWAY for cause. And chief 35 in progress, has beau coupe cause. But if they do not do this, great, pay him his two months, and let him haul ass. Every time I see him in a hall way, I am smiling and saying good bye instead of Good Morning.

11-11-2009, 05:56 PM
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!! 85% OF THE OFFICERS PRAYERS HAVE JUST BEEN ANSWERED.

NEXT ORDER OF BUSINESS IS TO ANSWER 90% OF THE OFFICERS PRAYERS AND FIRE FRANKIE THE BOY KING.

GO MAYOR ELECT REGALADO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE RESTORATION OF THE GREAT MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS BEGUN, JUST MOMENTS AFTER MAYOR-ELECT REGALADO TOOK THE PODIUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-11-2009, 06:18 PM
GREAT!!!! Hasta La Vista Drunk. Don't forget to take out the trash with you. That means take the Boy King with you. Great day for MPD..

11-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Embattled Miami Police Chief John Timoney will step down from his post, city officials told The Miami Herald on Wednesday.

The decision comes the same day newly elected Mayor Tomás Regalado, who had pledged to remove Timoney from the position, was sworn in at an inauguration ceremony.

Timoney, who has been police chief for seven years, said he would stay on until a new chief is chosen, City Manager Pete Hernandez said Wednesday.

``It will be a smooth transition,'' Hernandez said.

Timoney could not immediately be reached for comment.

11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
new time artical and pic is pricless.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... ountdo.php (http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/11/the_timoney_boot_party_countdo.php)

copy and paste

11-11-2009, 06:44 PM
GREAT!!!! Hasta La Vista Drunk. Don't forget to take out the trash with you. That means take the Boy King with you. Great day for MPD..
how nasty can you be, he has family and this crap said here is offensive

11-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Embattled Miami police Chief John Timoney will step from his post, city officials told The Miami Herald on Wednesday.
The decision comes the same day newly elected Mayor Tomás Regalado, who had pledged to remove Timoney from the position, was sworn in at an inauguration ceremony

11-11-2009, 06:47 PM
how nasty can you be, he has family and this crap said here is offensive

We are showing the same concern for his family as he showed for ours. And you haven't seen anything yet.

11-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Just got it from PIO. News conference at 1000 Friday to announce BK as Interim Chief.

11-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Just got it from PIO. News conference at 1000 Friday to announce BK as Interim Chief.

BK as interim chief? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

11-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Embattled Miami Police Chief John Timoney will step down from his post, city officials told The Miami Herald on Wednesday.

The decision comes the same day newly elected Mayor Tomás Regalado, who had pledged to remove Timoney from the position, was sworn in at an inauguration ceremony.

The new chief will be named next week, but Timoney will remain with the city through the end of the year to help with the transition, officials said.

``It will be a smooth transition,'' said City Manager Pete Hernandez.

Timoney, who has been police chief for seven years, could not be reached for comment.

11-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Well here we go again someone is owed a favor and timoney is part of the deal, miami politcs sucks and as long as these dinosaurs run this city we will NEVER have our old miami when there was respect and kindness. Favoritism and any other preferential treatment or placing of friends will be looked at carefully.

11-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Any Chief who refuses to acknowledge his rank and file when they say good morning, good afternoon or good evening chief, with at least a jestor or a head nod is a piece of shit. The next Chief needs to bring the luster and pride back to the blue palm tree.

11-11-2009, 08:53 PM
THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING AND ONE OF THESE DAYS THESE BOOTS ARE GOING TO WALK ALL OVER ALL OF YOU TIMONEY HATERS :evil:

11-11-2009, 10:09 PM
out with the old and in with the new chief!!!! :snicker:

11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
out with the old chief and in with the new one

11-11-2009, 10:41 PM
So long Sean!

11-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Any Chief who refuses to acknowledge his rank and file when they say good morning, good afternoon or good evening chief, with at least a jestor or a head nod is a piece of shizzat. The next Chief needs to bring the luster and pride back to the blue palm tree.

When I witnessed Sean ignore a female civilian's cordial good morning, I thought maybe it was an ethnic thing. Different customs maybe. I told another person of the incident, telling him that in Hispanic culture, that is a major no no. Doing such marks the offender as uncouth, lacking as an educated person. Your momma didn't raise you right. Not knowing that my friends mother was born in Ireland, He informed me that in Irish Culture it is the same. That was when I realized that Sean, was just another azzhole one meets as a LEO. Thank the God of your choice, that he is GONE. Myself, I am lighting a candle too.

11-11-2009, 11:11 PM
NA they are walking out the door BYE BYE

11-11-2009, 11:25 PM
I wont sleep until the Deputy gets his bags packing and out with the cafeteria garbage!!

You sir are an assh-le

11-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Like him or not, Timoney fixed what was wrong with the MPD. He will land on his feet.

11-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Channel Seven Clip just in at the Police Station

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/johnnydepp335/th_Picture186.jpg (http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/johnnydepp335/?action=view&current=Picture186.flv)

11-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Bye Sean and, don't forget Frank when you leave.

11-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Lets see how many of the Timoney followers will be like Hitlers followers and claim I was just following orders. Because you know all these staff members will be now be denoucing Timony and his ways. But I say death to them all let the firing squads line them up, no blind folds.

11-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks to the new Mayor ! Time to celebrate the fall of this reign of terror !

11-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Where is CNN now ??????? All I see on tv is a Lexus thief who finally saw his own destruction. CHANGE HAS COME and every post that I have seen shows that everyone except John's little buddies are THRILLED.

11-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Lets see how many of the Timoney followers will be like Hitlers followers and claim I was just following orders. Because you know all these staff members will be now be denoucing Timony and his ways. But I say death to them all let the firing squads line them up, no blind folds.
WOW this is really a nasty blog against not only timoney but different nationalities it will be reported

11-12-2009, 12:23 AM
this is really a sick joke some people need serious help

11-12-2009, 12:34 AM
I see Nazi Germany

11-12-2009, 12:40 AM
A little too much to compare Timoney and his minions to Nazi Germany. From someone whose relatives fought against Germany in WW II and whose wife lost family members at Auschwitz/Birkenau, Timoney and Frank may be one thing but they were certainly not murderers!

11-12-2009, 12:44 AM
This antisocial wana be the best, dirty nose is gone, I am so glad enough of this coward racist old man. The only heroes are the cops that had strugle every day to complete his dity and self proclaimed task. BK YOU ARE NEXT YOU ARROGANT COWARD SAK OF SH$T!! :devil:

11-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Do some research people geeeez. Resignation doesn't take affect until January 15th. The new chief will probably be named in the coming weeks and Regalado is quoted as saying the new chief WILL come from within the department. Those are the facts...

:?:

11-12-2009, 01:10 AM
NOW THAT THE FAVORS HAVE BEEN GRANTED LET SEE HOW LONG BEFORE THE TRUTH COMES OUT

11-12-2009, 01:13 AM
SINCE I AM STILL NEW, BUT AWARE THAT I WAS HIRED IN A DICTATORSHIP, WITH THE HOPE OF A DEMOCRACY, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS...

SINCE THE CHIEF HAS RESIGNED, AND MANY OF HIS CRONIES WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE OR BE REMOVED,

DO WE STILL HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH THE STATS??? I MEAN CONTINUE DOING THE DIP ARRESTS, TICKETS, AND THE WATCH OVER MIAMI...

CAN I PTA OR GIVE SOMEONE A BREAK (FOR MISDEMEANORS), WITHOUT HAVING THE PRESSURE OF DOING CERTAIN NUMBER OF ARRESTS PER MONTH??

CAN THE OFFICERS IN THE SOUTH END BE AT THE STATION PRIOR TO THE 06 TIME??

DO WE STILL HAVE TO SIGN IN AND SIGN OUT ON TRANSFER??

ARE THERE GOING TO BE CHANGES IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT, AND THEIR POLICIES???

IS IT TRUE THAT LT OLIVA MIGHT BE THE NEXT CHIEF???????

DO I HAVE TO CONTINUE IN, OR BE IN SWAT TO GET BETTER POSITIONS WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT?? WILL I GET BETTER TREATMENT, AND THE SENSE THAT I AM BETTER THAN THE OTHER OFFICERS OF THE DEPARTMENT??

I AM JUST TIRED OF TOO MUCH PRESSURE AND DEMANDS FROM THE ADMINISTRATION...I JUST WANT TO COME TO WORK, HAVE THE FREEDOM OF DOING MY JOB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE COMMUNITY, AND BE THERE TO HELP OFFICERS...I AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THESE REGULATIONS AND POLICIES, AND THE WAY THE BOTHER US...I JUST HOPE THINGS CHANGE FOR GOOD.

11-12-2009, 01:13 AM
This antisocial wana be the best, dirty nose is gone, I am so glad enough of this coward racist old man. The only heroes are the cops that had strugle every day to complete his dity and self proclaimed task. BK YOU ARE NEXT YOU ARROGANT COWARD SAK OF SH$T!! :devil:
WOW sad this whole blog and the types of offensive and sometimes threatening comments made here, let's see what we can do to make sure we have a safe and nice site here. so respect everyone.

venceremos

11-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Now that most of you are happy with the chief leaving get ready for what is in store, I hope that the officers continue to watch over miami and make a difference as they always have, try to all get along and respect that is why this world is the way it is full of all kinds of hatred, violence and craziness. we all are in this transition of power and must be ready to what is has in store for us, so miami is in for a surprise.
Salute to all

11-12-2009, 01:21 AM
SINCE I AM STILL NEW, BUT AWARE THAT I WAS HIRED IN A DICTATORSHIP, WITH THE HOPE OF A DEMOCRACY, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS...

SINCE THE CHIEF HAS RESIGNED, AND MANY OF HIS CRONIES WILL BE FORCED TO LEAVE OR BE REMOVED,

DO WE STILL HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH THE STATS??? I MEAN CONTINUE DOING THE DIP ARRESTS, TICKETS, AND THE WATCH OVER MIAMI...

CAN I PTA OR GIVE SOMEONE A BREAK (FOR MISDEMEANORS), WITHOUT HAVING THE PRESSURE OF DOING CERTAIN NUMBER OF ARRESTS PER MONTH??

ARE THERE GOING TO BE CHANGES IN THE INTERNAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT, AND THEIR POLICIES???

DO I HAVE TO CONTINUE IN, OR BE IN SWAT TO GET BETTER POSITIONS WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT?? WILL I GET BETTER TREATMENT, AND THE SENSE THAT I AM BETTER THAN THE OTHER OFFICERS OF THE DEPARTMENT??

I AM JUST TIRED OF TOO MUCH PRESSURE AND DEMANDS FROM THE ADMINISTRATION...I JUST WANT TO COME TO WORK, HAVE THE FREEDOM OF DOING MY JOB, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE COMMUNITY, AND BE THERE TO HELP OFFICERS...I AM JUST TIRED OF ALL THESE REGULATIONS AND POLICIES, AND THE WAY THE BOTHER US...I JUST HOPE THINGS CHANGE FOR GOOD.

IF YOU THINK BEFORE WAS HARD GET READY FOR WHATS IN STORE

11-12-2009, 01:52 AM
DO YOU THINK THAT THE EX-CHIEF LOOK LIKE ADOLF HITLER???
CAN HE BE A LONG LOST RELATIVE TO THE FUHRER??

DO YOU THINK THE EX-CHIEF J. TIMONEY IS LIKE THE FALL OF THE BERLIN WALL?? AND AS PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN ONCE SAID, IN MPD OFFICERS WORDS, THEY NOW SHOUT "MAYOR REGALADO TEAR DOWN THIS WALL"

DO YOU THINK THAT THE EX-CHIEF WAS LIKE DARTH VADER, BEING DEFEATED BY MAYOR REGALADO (MASTER JEDY); GIVING THE MPD OFFICERS (THE REBEL ALLIANCE), THEIR FREEDOM FROM THE DEATH STAR; OFFICERS WHICH NEVER GAVE HOPE, AND WERE NOT SEDUCED TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE;
BUT WAIT? ... ... ...THERE IS MORE TO COME, CAUSE MAYOR REGALADO AND THE NEW CHIEF WILL HAVE TO GET RID OF DARK VADER'S BRUTAL GALACTIC EMPIRE (EX-CHIEF'S CRONIES). THIS TRILOGY SHALL CONTINUE.

11-12-2009, 01:59 AM
For all of you that think that an organizition is about one or two individuals are sadly mistaken because if an individual or two become greater than the organization or become the organiztion then we have a dictatorship because there is no individual greater than an organization because an organization is about all everyone in it. The Miami Pd has become about timoney and frank and before and after there existence the PD survived and will continue because the Pd is about the hard working men and women who sacrafice daily for the organization. So the bottom line is god bless the rank and file who have sacraficed daily for these two scums who are glory media hogs and are hated by 80% of the department. So all those timoney and frank defenders look back at history and there has never ever been a great leader or battle commander that has not been loved by it's troops. Actually look at Hialeah PD after Bolanos who according to Mayor Raul Martinez who was hated like Timoney now with a new chief there has been no complaints in two years. God bless Exposito our next chief.

11-12-2009, 02:01 AM
The Staff Cronies are the new bunce of friends they are looking to promote. But who cares it been done like this since the beginning of time.

11-12-2009, 02:05 AM
DO YOU THINK THAT THE CITY OF MIAMI PD EX-CHIEF, J. TIMONEY LOOKS LIKE ADOLF HITLER???
CAN HE BE A LONG LOST RELATIVE TO THE FUHRER??

DO YOU THINK THE EX-CHIEF J. TIMONEY IS LIKE THE FALL OF THE BERLIN WALL?? AND AS PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN ONCE SAID, IN MPD OFFICERS WORDS, THEY ARE NOW SHOUTING "MAYOR REGALADO TEAR DOWN THIS WALL"

DO YOU THINK THAT THE EX-CHIEF WAS LIKE DARTH VADER, BEING DEFEATED BY MAYOR REGALADO (MASTER JEDY); GIVING THE MPD OFFICERS (THE REBEL ALLIANCE), THEIR FREEDOM FROM THE DEATH STAR; MIAMI POLICE OFFICERS, WHICH NEVER GAVE HOPE, AND WERE NOT SEDUCED TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE;
BUT WAIT? ... ... ...THERE IS MORE TO COME, CAUSE MAYOR REGALADO AND THE NEW CHIEF WILL HAVE TO GET RID OF DARK VADER'S BRUTAL GALACTIC EMPIRE (EX-CHIEF'S CRONIES). THIS TRILOGY SHALL CONTINUE.

11-12-2009, 02:19 AM
[quote="Guest"]For all of you that think that an organizition is about one or two individuals are sadly mistaken because if an individual or two become greater than the organization or become the organiztion then we have a dictatorship because there is no individual greater than an organization because an organization is about all everyone in it. The Miami Pd has become about timoney and frank and before and after there existence the PD survived and will continue because the Pd is about the hard working men and women who sacrafice daily for the organization. So the bottom line is god bless the rank and file who have sacraficed daily for these two scums who are glory media hogs and are hated by 80% of the department. So all those timoney and frank defenders look back at history and there has never ever been a great leader or battle commander that has not been loved by it's troops. Actually look at Hialeah PD after Bolanos who according to Mayor Raul Martinez who was hated like Timoney now with a new chief there has been no complaints in two years. God bless Already, names are being weighed to replace Timoney when he retires Jan. 15: Assistant Chief Adam Burden; Maj. Miguel Exposito, who oversees the property section; and Maj. Manuel Orosa, over the criminal investigations section. So if exposito wins sounds like favoritism read the miami herald below

But sources told The Miami Herald that Regalado is most likely to lean toward Exposito, a 35-year veteran with long ties to the mayor.

11-12-2009, 04:01 AM
Your problem is listening to the herald. Mike doesn't have 35 years on. 33 is about right. So if the "source" is wrong about that, what else. But Mike does have the inside track. And I have never heard about any wrong doing by the man. So from all the names that have thrown about, we could do a lot worst. But when is Sean's going away party? We don't have to invite him, just throw the going away party.

11-12-2009, 04:08 AM
Do some research people geeeez. Resignation doesn't take affect until January 15th. The new chief will probably be named in the coming weeks and Regalado is quoted as saying the new chief WILL come from within the department. Those are the facts...

:?:

Facts? doesn't matter when he resigns, he leaves when his boss tells him he is gone. But you can bet money, he isn't here past the next two weeks. TWO WEEKS. And Frankie, your at the top of the reformation that is going down. TWO WEEKS at most, next week most likely.

11-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Listen Kid, no one except pol pot has come close to adoph hitler. I have no use for this windbag drunken Irishman, but Hitler, he isn't even close. Hitler's starting of WW 2, caused the death of at least 60 million world wide. All Sean has done, is allowing a child to try and destroy a police dept.

11-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Your problem is listening to the herald. Mike doesn't have 35 years on. 33 is about right. So if the "source" is wrong about that, what else. But Mike does have the inside track. And I have never heard about any wrong doing by the man. So from all the names that have thrown about, we could do a lot worst. But when is Sean's going away party? We don't have to invite him, just throw the going away party.

Expo came on in April of 1974. I guess it's really closer to 36 years that 35. Speaking of 35 where is T$ headed?

11-12-2009, 06:14 AM
I guess we misunderstood the meaning of "the stubborness of the Irish" one day after he made that stupid comment he bailed out.

Now boys, its time for the second course,Frankie,Luis Michael,Tonito,Stevie,Magnusson,Gomez,Socorro,and Guzman.. Locke dont smile just yet

Exposito is enroute and boy is he pissed.

Exposito and Regalado---we told you they were a team that we trusted.

11-12-2009, 07:16 AM

Wow, who would of thought accountability on the job was a bad thing...I guess we can go back to sitting in our patrol cars doing nothing for an entire shift with no worries...Hooray!

11-12-2009, 07:22 AM
I guess we misunderstood the meaning of "the stubborness of the Irish" one day after he made that stupid comment he bailed out.

Now boys, its time for the second course,Frankie,Luis Michael,Tonito,Stevie,Magnusson,Gomez,Socorro,and Guzman.. Locke dont smile just yet

I guess a similar sentiment was uttered when Camacho and the other Jump Out Cowards were beat Mercado to death. Savor your "victory." Just hope it doesn't become our community's shame.

11-12-2009, 08:29 AM
THE CHIEF WANTED TO CELEBRATE VALENTIN'S BIRTHDAY BEFORE HE STEP DOWN.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y V A L E N T I N .

11-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I guess i struck a nerve,didnt i.

11-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Listen Kid, no one except pol pot has come close to adoph hitler. I have no use for this windbag drunken Irishman, but Hitler, he isn't even close. Hitler's starting of WW 2, caused the death of at least 60 million world wide. All Sean has done, is allowing a child to try and destroy a police dept.
why must there be use of offensive language he is leaving but you never know
when "he'll be back" Comparing a person to Hitler and call him a drunk what it sounds like is you wish you had his money jealous idiot go to work and wake up.

11-12-2009, 04:17 PM
when "he'll be back" Comparing a person to Hitler and call him a drunk what it sounds like is you wish you had his money jealous idiot go to work and wake up.

Your correct B S walks. The B S drives a Lexus in this story and is walking out the door. And he is coming back? LMAO. Your kidding right? Very, Very funny. And the money thingy, is even funnier.

11-12-2009, 04:24 PM

Your correct B S walks. The B S drives a Lexus in this story and is walking out the door. And he is coming back? LMAO. Your kidding right? Very, Very funny. And the money thingy, is even funnier.
thank you for your nice comment you did go ahead and make our day be careful i see an ulcer or hernia developing remember what goes around comes around so do and say onto others as you would like to be talked about and done to you.
Why can't people be nice he resigned already

11-12-2009, 04:26 PM
you are so right italian princess this has really got out of hand that is why there is so much violence in every walk of life and city, no respect and jeolousy can kill people, best wishes to JT.

[quote=Guest]Listen Kid, no one except pol pot has come close to adoph hitler. I have no use for this windbag drunken Irishman, but Hitler, he isn't even close. Hitler's starting of WW 2, caused the death of at least 60 million world wide. All Sean has done, is allowing a child to try and destroy a police dept.

thank you for your nice comment you did go ahead and make our day be careful i see an ulcer or hernia developing remember what goes around comes around so do and say onto others as you would like to be talked about and done to you.
Why can't people be nice he resigned already[/quote:34hylybo]

11-12-2009, 04:34 PM
[quote=Guest]Listen Kid, no one except pol pot has come close to adoph hitler. I have no use for this windbag drunken Irishman, but Hitler, he isn't even close. Hitler's starting of WW 2, caused the death of at least 60 million world wide. All Sean has done, is allowing a child to try and destroy a police dept.

Your correct B S walks. The B S drives a Lexus in this story and is walking out the door. And he is coming back? Your kidding right? Very, Very funny. And the money thingy, is even funnier. HEY FYI every walk of life drinks does not make them a drunk don't be so anal

Why can't people be nice he resigned already[/quote:26gqq42n]

11-12-2009, 05:39 PM

Mag is QRU. The Norseman has no clique!

11-12-2009, 07:41 PM

if it is true exposito is a friend then THAT IS FAVORITISM and needs to be investigated so all eyes on this

11-13-2009, 05:16 AM
COMPSTAT
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/3/10/633723020787421260-uncomfortableasenseyoumightnotbeintherightplaceatt herighttime.jpg

11-13-2009, 12:37 PM
The Staff Cronies are the new bunce of friends they are looking to promote. But who cares it been done like this since the beginning of time.
Guys, I'm hearing a recurrung theme here about the Staff. Remember that the new chief will pick his own staff, and will get rid of some or most of the current Staff. That's what we longed for, and will get, Not everyone in the Dept. can be staff members. If you are not one of those fortunate few, so be it, but don't start your attacks. All you will be doing is proving what BK has been saying for a long time, that we have nothing but a bunch of malcontents.

Let's give whoever the new chief is, an opportunity to show what they're made of, and if they will treat us with respect and dignity; not children.

I see a positive future for us. Definitely a hell of alot better than our recent past.

11-14-2009, 04:17 AM

I CONCUR....THE NORSEMAN IS A STAND UP GUY. NO BULL SHIRT WITH HIM. THIS OTHER GUY IS A JACK ARSE......NORSEMAN SHOULD BE CHIEF!

11-14-2009, 03:18 PM
He needs to be removed from frankies rear end,and be given new lips. The ones he has have been all used up, kissing it.

11-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Stop the nonsense,Exposito is already the chief so get a grip and if you are current staff,get ready cause no one is safe!!

11-14-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm dying to see who Expisito will demote and place in property, lol.

11-14-2009, 07:19 PM
"Obviously, we need to get rid of this guy immediately, give the police department back to the unions, and go back to MPD glory days!"

Sean me boy you need to get over your coming FIRING. You see under your leadership, a department with many first in Police technology has had massive numbers leave to other depts. or forgo 400K in the drop to get away from you and dipshit B K. For the first time a Miami Police chief has been found guilty of ethics violations and PAID FINES FOR SAME. First time a chief has been found guilty of PERJURY. Your the first to say in front of four, that's 4, witnesses your fantasy of F-ing the Cubans. The quicker you leave, the quicker we can heal from your tenure, and go back to police work. If you want to talk about shootings sport, how many has your old NYPD emptied glocks into? Go away junito lexus, your a fraud and nothing but smoke and mirrors, and a fresh wind is a coming.

Its incredible that you guys just don't see it. The Union is not the majority here. The Union is just two individuals lieing to you all. But you guys will soon find out.

05-19-2010, 04:35 PM
COMPSTAT
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/3/10/633723020787421260-uncomfortableasenseyoumightnotbeintherightplaceatt herighttime.jpg

Deputy FF where you be hiding?