PDA

View Full Version : MASINGTON APPLYING FOR CHIEF

11-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Yes folks it is true, Major (a-hole) Masington is applying for the Chiefs position. This guys ego is obviously bigger then his puny height. He is overwhelmed in his current position, so he wants to really screw things up and become Chief. We all hope that it is true that the new Chief will come from the outside, if it is any of the idiots in our current staff is selected we are all in for it. I guess Masington's only hope is that daddy comes in and saves his butt again. Daddy will make his calls and pull strings and just like his last promotion ceremony, all his dad's friends will be there, it looked like Century Village had a day trip. How much more ignorance and stupidity can this department handle from the worst staff we have ever had. Please send us a real Chief!!!!!

P.S. Message to our staff. We all know you hate each others gutts, and go out of your way to stab each other in the back. Stop denying it, we all know.

11-11-2009, 07:15 PM
hopefully he doesn't get KNOCKED OUT again....get it...

KNOCKED OUT! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-11-2009, 10:22 PM
I hope he gets the job..............he WILL be the best chief ever. At the very least, he's in shape and on the smart side. :cop:

11-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Oh Dad, thanks for the last post, your the best. Luv Scott

11-12-2009, 04:29 AM
Yes folks it is true, Major (a-hole) Masington is applying for the Chiefs position. This guys ego is obviously bigger then his puny height. He is overwhelmed in his current position, so he wants to really screw things up and become Chief. We all hope that it is true that the new Chief will come from the outside, if it is any of the idiots in our current staff is selected we are all in for it. I guess Masington's only hope is that daddy comes in and saves his butt again. Daddy will make his calls and pull strings and just like his last promotion ceremony, all his dad's friends will be there, it looked like Century Village had a day trip. How much more ignorance and stupidity can this department handle from the worst staff we have ever had. Please send us a real Chief!!!!!

P.S. Message to our staff. We all know you hate each others gutts, and go out of your way to stab each other in the back. Stop denying it, we all know.

You have no idea what your saying. You get Timony, your going to wish you had an insider.

11-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Not this insider!!

11-12-2009, 01:34 PM
DelValle for Chief!!! All supervisors are GODS!!!

11-15-2009, 04:00 AM
Oh man, this thread is funny as hell, laughed my ass off. My favorite post was Scott thanking his dad. I know we are in a world of crap with our current "leadership" (lack there of). But at least we have a sense of humor. Even though the thought of S.M. becoming Chief is scary as hell, I do not think any Major we have can or should be Chief. We need an old fashioned hard nosed cop from the outside, with no ties to any of the people we have now!!!! Then again, I did buy lotto tickets today :D , come on Power Ball!!!!!

11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
If anyone is caught posting on this site during their working hours or uses city equipment to post on this site they could face disciplinary action. I do not want my tax dollars funding your entertainment.

11-16-2009, 11:13 PM
If anyone is caught posting on this site during their working hours or uses city equipment to post on this site they could face disciplinary action. I do not want my tax dollars funding your entertainment.

I'm on duty right now...sitting in front of City Hall on my BlackBerry writing this message...WHAT YOU GONNA DO?????

later, i'm gonna go in front of your house and drop a deuce on your driveway! (((while on duty)))

11-17-2009, 04:07 AM

I'm on duty right now...sitting in front of City Hall on my BlackBerry writing this message...WHAT YOU GONNA DO?????

later, i'm gonna go in front of your house and drop a deuce on your driveway! (((while on duty)))

I may just call the County Inspector Generals office. They are very serious about the misuse of tax dollars. I have called them on a previous occasion and they were quite receptive.You may find yourself in a lot of trouble.

11-17-2009, 10:18 PM
I may just call the County Inspector Generals office. They are very serious about the misuse of tax dollars. I have called them on a previous occasion and they were quite receptive.You may find yourself in a lot of trouble.

this is too funny.
i haven't checked in a while and this thread is AWESOME!
Hey MORIMA, bizzatch, I'm on my iPhone posting this message, and I'm ON DUTY (@ VMP).

Go ahead, call them. Here you go:

19 W Flagler St # 220
Miami, FL 33130-4406
(305) 375-1946

I made it easier for you!

and why are you posting @ midnight??? Ohhh, that's right...you probably have no job, are a loser, and have nothing better to do... LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you find doo-doo in your driveway??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-18-2009, 12:13 AM
And to think you are actually a CGPD officer. What a complete shame you embarrasing unprofessional child.

11-18-2009, 12:57 AM
And to think you are actually a CGPD officer. What a complete shame you embarrasing unprofessional child.

F. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that was funny! (I didn't write it) But it was funny!
P.S. I am a proud CGPD Meter Maid!

11-18-2009, 01:18 AM
SHUT UP ELLINPORT! 'TWAS FUNNY!

12-09-2009, 03:00 AM
Please tell me this is a joke.

The drunken maniac that has to take anti depressants wants to be chief?

Pathetic.

12-09-2009, 03:06 AM
I was told the Deputy Chief from Hialeah is also a leading contender

01-20-2010, 01:35 AM

bite me, bite me and bite me again, you stupid moron

05-01-2010, 02:51 AM

You are a total waste of oxygen.

05-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Go find Chuck Scherer..........if he isnt with a prositute........and make him chief!

05-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Ohh, whuz whong widlle baby, whid Jose tewhll you to do sumthing u widnt want to do? OHhhhh.....poooor whidlle boy.

05-28-2010, 07:22 PM
I remember Del Valle ......he was a fag !!!!
Hey grow up the last post is inappropriate and unprofessional. Respect the rank and organization if you don’t respect man. The badge you wear was given to you but you earn the honor of wearing it. This is bad for CGPD, STOP!

05-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Is "Honor 11" reall DelValle? Sounds like it..

05-29-2010, 09:37 PM
That guy does suck...

05-29-2010, 11:45 PM
Is "Honor 11" reall DelValle? Sounds like it..

yep. sounds like it!
c'mon guys...he's not a fag... He's just a Feking PUSSAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother in blue It is not him; I simply believe your comments do not represent OUR organization in a positive manner. DelValle could be more understanding and easy going however you must rise to a level that represents us all in a professional fashion. Each one of us is the organization and when you say things like this publicly people see it and think that we are all negative and unprofessional and we are NOT. I have pride in myself, the uniform and the organization. I realize we have not had a real Chief in years and things are difficult but they are for everyone in this economy. Better times will come. When are you going to realize putting down the place you go to work with your brothers and sisters is not good? The place is what you make it, get involved and make a difference you are better than this. Stay positive, true to yourself and be proud of what you have.

05-30-2010, 12:06 AM
Plaease!!! What a load of garbage!!! Go give your speech to people who need it.. CGPD is not a bad place at all!!! Times are tough, but they are tough everywhere!! DelValle sucks and he sucked when times were good and he will continue to suck for as long as he's around.. This site is for opinions.. If you don't like them, then don't log on.. Simple!

06-01-2010, 11:44 PM
My brother in blue It is not him; I simply believe your comments do not represent OUR organization in a positive manner. DelValle could be more understanding and easy going however you must rise to a level that represents us all in a professional fashion. Each one of us is the organization and when you say things like this publicly people see it and think that we are all negative and unprofessional and we are NOT. I have pride in myself, the uniform and the organization. I realize we have not had a real Chief in years and things are difficult but they are for everyone in this economy. Better times will come. When are you going to realize putting down the place you go to work with your brothers and sisters is not good? The place is what you make it, get involved and make a difference you are better than this. Stay positive, true to yourself and be proud of what you have.[/quote]

Couldn't have been said better. We all know that CGPD needs some serious change for the better right now and it ain't comin from the top. The only way things will get better is from the bottom so its time to put an end to these kinds of attacks and make things better for ourselves. We have a couple of majors who can't even tie their shoes much less keep their division organized and scheduled! Let the past be the past and move forward.

06-03-2010, 12:25 PM
I would rather a piece of trash like Delvalle. At least you know he is what he is. He will never change. He thinks honor is screwing whoever he can and hiding behind his badge. He will get what is coming to him someday. You want trash? Look on the second floor in IA. The Lt there is at the top of the list. That whore will smile at you then f**k you. Watch out!!! Delvalle is a walk in the park compared to her!

06-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Just in, Frank Fernandez starts July 1

06-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Del valle is still a fag!!

06-04-2010, 11:23 PM
"You want trash? Look on the second floor in IA. That whore will smile at you then f**k you. Watch out!!!"

I can tell you Ted is not a whore. He was a little freaky in his bagel emporium days but he is NOT a whore !

06-05-2010, 12:51 AM
"You want trash? Look on the second floor in IA. That whore will smile at you then f**k you. Watch out!!!"

I can tell you Ted is not a whore. He was a little freaky in his bagel emporium days but he is NOT a whore !

LMAO! that was awesome!

DelValle = still a FAG!

06-10-2010, 07:36 PM

LMAO! that was awesome!

DelValle = still a FAG!

Give me a D
D

Give me an E
E

Give me a L
L

Give me a V
V

Give me an A
A

Give me a L
L

Give me another L
L

Give me an E
E

What do you got
Fag

Say it again
Fag

Say it again
Fag

Yeah Fag!!!!!!

Del Valle is still a Fag!!

06-30-2010, 06:05 PM
You want trash? Look on the second floor in IA. The Lt there is at the top of the list. That whore will smile at you then f**k you. Watch out!!! Delvalle is a walk in the park compared to her!

You dont know the half of it dude.

At least she swallows.

10-25-2010, 06:18 PM
This guys been a kissAss since his Auxiliary FHP
days. Oh..... I'm sorry he probably
told you he was a full pledged
State Trooper!!!! He was if you consider
he was always up a real Troopers
Ass. Somethings never change Scottie.

10-26-2010, 10:29 PM
Was he gay back in his FHP days too??

10-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Was he gay back in his FHP days too??

Absolutely!!! He was hatched gay!

10-27-2010, 03:00 AM
Don't forget the Miramar PD days. He was known as a horrible officer while he was there.

11-01-2010, 12:58 AM
He sure was Gay, back then!!!! Just ask Brown
and Dunnigan. Scottie tell them about
your PR 24 experience. I guess
some assholes never change, but
his did.