PDA

View Full Version : Training

11-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Can we please get someone else to take over the training program? Why is it that every training session is always canceled yet we get our arses chewed because there is a deadline to meet to get these classes in. This "Sgt." is a joke and yes I laugh at the fact that she is a Sgt. Half arse training by a half arse Sgt.

11-10-2009, 12:48 AM
While I won't trash the "Sgt" as much as the orginal poster I will say that it is pretty funny how all we hear is "GET YOUR CLASSES", but yet they are cancelled as fast as they are offered. I can understand if only a few sign up for the course, but those few actaully need the class. We can't help others don't want to sign up.

11-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Well it would be nice to get some realistic training instead of this out dated stuff. I guess all we can do is wish....wish...wish...

12-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Training here as always been half a -s ....I remember when there was an assigned training day, when Hogle was Chief and Lt. Hill had training set up training every week, without fail.... it worked, but still eveyone complained. No matter what, if officers need a class the department should assure he/she gets the class, hold them by the hand if you have too.... just get it done. We all know our "Sgt" in training is "Half A-s"

12-02-2009, 03:55 AM
Actually she is anything but "Half" arse, baby got back!! :shock:

12-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Here we go again cry baby cry. You will never change... What's with you loosers messing with the females in this department? You guys are never happy and will always complaint about everything that a female does. Once again is not her fault you are such a waste of a uniform, a huge one by the way. Again is not her fault nobody wants to even notarize your paperwork. And again she must be doing something good when your sorry "arse" is thinking about her so late at nite...... Hummmmm :twisted:

12-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Hahahahahaha I think you guys have some female issues. No more wire hangers!!!!! Is either that or u wear tampons every month. I'm sure she won't mind giving you some Midols of you ask nicely..... Hehehe :shock: