PDA

View Full Version : Herald Implies Taser suspect Shot

11-08-2009, 01:38 PM
BB of the Bradenton Herald has out done herself. To write such an article. It leds the reader to believe we are covering up what happened in the Taser Death which is totally false. She implies because the Officers jumped out of the car with no lights or camera on that something was wrong with that and then goes on to say a child in his bed heard a gunshot!! NOw she implies we shot him.

That is unethical and a dis-service to the community and the result of the article is NOT to report facts but to lbring discredit to BPD.

11-10-2009, 05:00 PM
I agree, bb has always lied when writing her stories about BPD or should I say really stretching the truth. She never really writes positive stuff we do at BPD. The problem we have at BPD is we make it easier for her to write bad things about us. I know that some officers on the eastside do alot of shady things when it comes to arrests. Im not saying that they are at fault for her article but I do know that when you do shady things to make an arrest it eventually catchs up with you. There are three people on the eastside who fit in this category. I know that they do alot of good arrests also but thats not what people will remember about these three officers. I know some are going to talk cr-p about me for writing this but no matter what other officers say, I know most officers think the same way I do. If you dont believe what i'm saying go ahead and check out how many arrests that they do end up actually getting prosecuted. 90% of there arrests are dissmissed do to lack of evidence or some other reason. Its great to make arrests because it brings crime down but when you make 9 arrests a month and only one of those get actually prosecuted should tell you something about them. I do know not all arrests end up being prosecuted but 1 out of 9 is not really a good number..dont get me wrong it looks good on paper when it comes to your stats with this many arrests but the whole point in arresting people is so they get prosecuted for the crime they committed. It should not be used for"hey hey sgt look at how many arrests I made this month, go head and pat me on my back"

11-10-2009, 10:23 PM
WOW!! never seems to surprise me that when people get on here they have b*lls of steel but would never say anything like the such to your face! so lets hear it, who are the three?

11-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Funny how the second post has nothing to do with what was originally posted. The two officers that were involved in that tasing incident did nothing wrong. The fact that some people have a bone to pick about others arrests has nothing to do with this post.

Regarding the orginal post: BB had no right posting the article she did. She lurks around the station like some homeless bum looking for a shower in the bathroom sink. She will act all pleasant and giddy, but as soon as its pen to paper time she slams the crap out of us. Persoanlly this is the worst I have seen from her yet. What a piece of work.

11-10-2009, 11:01 PM
WOW!! never seems to surprise me that when people get on here they have b*lls of steel but would never say anything like the such to your face! so lets hear it, who are the three?

C.R., S.S., J.M.
134 132 130

11-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Funny how the second post has nothing to do with what was originally posted. The two officers that were involved in that tasing incident did nothing wrong. The fact that some people have a bone to pick about others arrests has nothing to do with this post.

Regarding the orginal post: BB had no right posting the article she did. She lurks around the station like some homeless bum looking for a shower in the bathroom sink. She will act all pleasant and giddy, but as soon as its pen to paper time she slams the crap out of us. Persoanlly this is the worst I have seen from her yet. What a piece of work.

hey tard, did you read what he or she wrote. The point is BB does not care about BPD and will sell her soul for a story..the person gave an example of three eastside officers who may bend the rules..to make arrests. Dont you think BB knows this...after all she wrote about one of them...the point was dont give BB a chance to write anything negative against us. everybody knows these three officers do alot of shady things and you can cry all you want telling us they dont but really nobody is going to believe you. We all know who they are..not only that but look at MMA man on the eastside zone 2, that guy is crazy and sooner or later it will catch up with him too.

11-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Man up children. The article was simply a statement of facts. They did what she wrote, the DC said it was ok, a neighbor stated what they thought they heard. (The pop of a taser may sound like a gunshot to an untrained ear at night). So what? If that bothers you, get out of this line of work.

Shoot a man with only a bb gun on the bridge and see what happens to you.

kids..............

11-13-2009, 01:19 AM
[quote="Funny thing":2ls9eagx]Funny how the second post has nothing to do with what was originally posted. The two officers that were involved in that tasing incident did nothing wrong. The fact that some people have a bone to pick about others arrests has nothing to do with this post.

hey tard, did you read what he or she wrote. The point is BB does not care about BPD and will sell her soul for a story..the person gave an example of three eastside officers who may bend the rules..to make arrests. Dont you think BB knows this...after all she wrote about one of them...the point was dont give BB a chance to write anything negative against us. everybody knows these three officers do alot of shady things and you can cry all you want telling us they dont but really nobody is going to believe you. We all know who they are..not only that but look at MMA man on the eastside zone 2, that guy is crazy and sooner or later it will catch up with him too.[/quote:2ls9eagx]

The post still has nothing to do with the original post. Just because you spend more time at MMH, the marina or boat ramp doesn't mean you have to be bitter. How does what these "shady officers" affect you in any way? Your paycheck still comes and if they are so shady there time will come. Just keep your eyes on the boats at the marina and everything will be fine.

11-13-2009, 10:00 PM
You forgot Sonic and Race Trac!

11-17-2009, 06:10 AM
You must be talking about T.Miller

11-20-2009, 11:03 PM
HA...............he's to busy showing off his MICKEY MOUSE tats!

Too bad none of these smilies have Mickey Mouse ears!