PDA

View Full Version : New Chief search

11-08-2009, 12:40 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/gables-smiami/story/1321253.html

11-08-2009, 02:39 PM
John Timoney of Miami PD seems to have the inside track for the job. The City Mgr. Has been trying to lure him here for the last year. Salerno would rather not settle on a minority candidate.

11-09-2009, 09:20 PM
c ya fat boy! dont let the door hit ya on the way out.

11-10-2009, 12:18 AM

The Gables is not in need of a new chief. What the do need are officers who are more professional.

11-10-2009, 01:48 AM

The Gables is not in need of a new chief. What the do need are officers who are more professional.
:roll:

11-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Lets just hope that the CM goes with someone from within . The last two (outsiders) were not the in the best interest of CGPD. Unfortunately, the the last homegrown has been a disapointment as well but that does not mean that talent does not abide within. The next person needs to clean out the rats nest and that should mean demotions for some - it is sad but true. CGPD can once again, under the right leadership, be the best department in Florida because the majority of its cops are true professionals.

11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Lets just hope that the CM goes with someone from within . The last two (outsiders) were not the in the best interest of CGPD. Unfortunately, the the last homegrown has been a disapointment as well but that does not mean that talent does not abide within. The next person needs to clean out the rats nest and that should mean demotions for some - it is sad but true. CGPD can once again, under the right leadership, be the best department in Florida because the majority of its cops are true professionals.

TRUE, TRUE.............I vote for S.M. for chief, i think he will be the best ! :mrgreen:

11-12-2009, 06:31 PM
You are obviously part of the problem. I hope you do not have long to go before retirement.

11-12-2009, 07:10 PM
S.M. for Chief, are you people totally insane!!!!! That idiot couldnt lead a boy scout troop. There is no one in "Staff" that can lead us, all of them have "Major" issues. An outside Chief please!!!! The senior people just want to coast till retirement, us young guys have to live with the new chief for years. From what I've heard S.M. cant keep a relationship without the girl leaving in the middle of the night to escape. How can he lead a department.

11-12-2009, 07:59 PM
I wrote a letter to your city manager in support of your current chief. I think he's done a commendable job in keeping such a collection of rowdy malcontents in line. My only suggestion is that he revamp the hiring process in an effort to hire some professional officers. I realize that the department could do better but look at what he has to work with.

11-12-2009, 11:22 PM
I wrote a letter to your city manager in support of your current chief. I think he's done a commendable job in keeping such a collection of rowdy malcontents in line. My only suggestion is that he revamp the hiring process in an effort to hire some professional officers. I realize that the department could do better but look at what he has to work with.

I can't wait to pull you over and shhiiitttt on your chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write the chief and the CM and let them know what i said!!!!!!!! pu$$y!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-13-2009, 01:55 AM
Yankee100...Paul Goyette for Chief. Bring back Paul and it's fun for all!

11-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Yankee100...Paul Goyette for Chief. Bring back Paul and it's fun for all!

you mean a select few of his buds who he hooked up all the time instead of playing by the rules! **** y100

11-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Yup...just like now. Nepotism and buddy system

11-24-2009, 11:23 AM

Write who and what you want moron. No one is paying any serious attention to your crap anyway.

11-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Hey Morima... We have your IP address... Start looking over your shoulder.

:evil: