PDA

View Full Version : Holywood Command

11-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dumb the Hollywood Lieutenant is a bumb, Captain Doug is a slug and for both of them we have no love. Torture, ridicule, and an occasional bribe is how they see law enforcement for the Tribe. Tweetle Dee's demise is no surprise, while Tweetle Dumbs eyes tell a long tale of lies. Oh Will, Oh Will your much too good of a leader to let these two clowns keep your department down. Ban them from the station, throw them out past the gates, Hollywood will trive thus reducing the crime rate.

11-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Bravo!!!!! Bravo!!!!! That was one of the best raps I ever heard, and I don't really care for rap. If you keep making raps like that someone might have to give you a record deal. Keep the rhymes going I enjoyed that one.

Bottom line we can all agree to disagree but we have to learn to laugh at the situation to keep from cry because it is sad, but true. Officers and some command come from other municipalities to work for SPD, but once they are here and see just HOW THE REZ TURNS they opt to retire early or take a pay cut and go somewhere else. So use this forum to have fun and laugh about the truth, because the only people it hurts are the ones that are doing the dirt, but for the rest of the employees (Officers and civillian staff) that have to endure twittle dee and twittle dumbs wrath keep the laughs coming on LEO AFFAIRS because we needed it :D . If only Will would read it then he would know what "Johnny Bravo and Fonzarelle" are doing to his employees "OH THE HORROR, OH THE PAIN, IT'S TORTURE I TELL YOU TORTURE" Will save us from the big bad wolves they are going to blow our department down with you in it. :lol:

11-07-2009, 05:55 PM
The pain is getting worse. We should start sending letters to mitchell or Andy in brighton, we have no confidence in will. He continues to say "I don't care they can leave" He allows the command to do what they want to. Will should leave, we never see him and tired of promises and lies. He has never been a cops cop and we do not honor him as a police officer. I agree he will go down with the command. He has let all the good people go. He has no courage ask Cal, or Campo.

11-08-2009, 12:44 AM
The pain is getting worse. We should start sending letters to mitchell or Andy in brighton, we have no confidence in will. He continues to say "I don't care they can leave" He allows the command to do what they want to. Will should leave, we never see him and tired of promises and lies. He has never been a cops cop and we do not honor him as a police officer. I agree he will go down with the command. He has let all the good people go. He has no courage ask Cal, or Campo.
Yeah lets ask someone who was going to rec his entire yearly salary due to the incident and he decides to stay. not a great leap foward in my book