PDA

View Full Version : Major Alfonso?

11-07-2009, 04:58 AM
Tonight after 06 I heard the most frieghting thing,they were saying that Cmdr. Alfonso was promised the Major position at SDSS for supporting Regalado.
Is this for real? If true,I am running back to Central.

11-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Not a chance the FOP, is running the show and he is one of the most hated persons in this department. Also he never did anything for Regalado, Just for Francis Suarez.

11-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Surely, there must be some that are not into politics, chase after politicians, and/or stand on their own two feet and on their own acheived merits.....right?

11-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Not at MPD,they are all in bed so there is a chance a maniac like Alfonso could be Major!

11-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Not at MPD,they are all in bed so there is a chance a maniac like Alfonso could be Major!

I disagree. there are many who not like that.

11-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Not a chance the FOP, is running the show and he is one of the most hated persons in this department. Also he never did anything for Regalado, Just for Francis Suarez.

That's the funniest thing i heard so far in this website! The FOP is running the show and calling the shots! Please the only thing they were running was the free transport vans to the polls.

11-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Make that fool an LT again and put him in property. That guy sucks

11-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Yea I can just hear him requesting a unit for a rickit on his way to drop off property under I95!!!! What Captain Radio needs is a MUZZLE. :evil:

11-08-2009, 02:04 PM
I want to thank those of you who supported me in the past for my efforts to clean up the prostitution problem that existed in the Flagami NET area. And I look forward and expect your cooperation in my new undertaking of cleaning up those disgusting and harassing water vendors. Twenty-seventh avenue has become a virtual corridor of water vendors and I intend to put a stop to that.

As a reward for my diligent efforts for cleaning up Flagami, Mayor Regalado's home district, he has promised to promote me to the position of police major and put me in charge of the south district. As such, I will enact the following changes:

1. Mandatory 50's on NW 7 St., Flagler Street and SW 8 St., regardless of the number of calls that may be holding.
2. 20 Watch Over Miami cards per officer in ALL NET areas.
3. A special "Water Vendor" squad that will be on a 50 all day whose sole duty will be to ferret out that heinous danger.
4. All officers including A shift will be required to have their "zone notebooks" present at all times, and will be required to place my portrait on the cover to remind them daily of WHO is in charge!
5. Officers will have 20 minutes to arrive and clear a call. On duty prohibitions will now include eating on duty. Eat on your own time, not mine!
6. Long sleeve uniform shirts and ties will now be mandatory year around. When you look professional, you act professional!
7. My right hand man, Lt. Oliva, will be in charge of daily inspections. He will be required to maintain pre-printed reprimand templates, where only the name has to be inserted.
8. Only my picture is to be posted over the officer mailboxes. No others will be displayed because after all, I am in command!
9. I will be out in the street from 0600 to 0200 daily to micro-manage and direct those lazy sergeants to do their jobs. After all, that is how I got promoted in the first place.
9. My office on the second floor of the south station will be enlarged. I have a lot more space now because my buddy, the mayor, has eliminated those useless commander positions.
10. If I have forgotten something, I will make it up in the future as I go along.

11-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Sir,

I would like to say as a Little Havana officer I am happy when you choose us to go over to Flagami to help take those quality arrest you do.

11-08-2009, 09:39 PM
I heard that for his support to Regalado,Sgt.Freddy Cruz will be in command of a new unit is that water detail his new job or does Major Alfonso need him for the hooker detail?
He will be good at both but better at getting water.

11-09-2009, 03:46 AM
THE SOUTH DISTRICT HAS THE BEST COMMANDER, LT AND ALL OFFICERS ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO, SO STOP DREAMING AND FIND ANOTHER PARTY TO CRASH

11-09-2009, 02:15 PM
The news is that the fop has agreed to allow the cmdr to be promoted to Major and he wants the sdss! God help us.

11-09-2009, 08:38 PM
The news is that the fop has agreed to allow the cmdr to be promoted to Major and he wants the sdss! God help us.

The FOP has nothing to do with staff or promotions numb nutz.

11-09-2009, 09:01 PM
No the guys right it was Casanovas that pushed that one

11-12-2009, 01:46 AM
I agree, the south has the best of the best in sgt's , lt's and command staff, all we need to complete the package, is LT. Lab

11-15-2009, 05:14 PM
I am hopeful that cmdr.Pepe will become the s.d.s.s. Major for all these vets will have to work or leave to investigations or even better retire already!

11-15-2009, 05:22 PM
please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he is a dumb guy and he is not what we need he was lazy as a police officer if u want to call him that...pleaase no nopt that..

11-15-2009, 07:25 PM
I agree, the south has the best of the best in sgt's , lt's and command staff, all we need to complete the package, is LT. Lab

LUBE retired last week. The party was at Shuckers in North Bay Village. he is now Asst. City Manager of North Bay Village.

11-15-2009, 09:29 PM
First order of business is the demotion of Alfonso so wishful thinking rookie. Take a vote of confidence here and you will see?

11-16-2009, 01:03 AM
viva pepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. pepe i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. pepe i';ll be ur 33 any day of the week. we need more people like you with balls.he cleaned l/h and flagami, he is always out there stopping people and making real arrest not like others comanders that are always hidding behind a desk .

pepe keep the good job y pon a todos estos vagos a trabajar

tu enamorada fiel

11-16-2009, 03:51 AM
Stop it Sgt Misaela,your boy is going down and you too.

11-16-2009, 05:02 AM
pepe darle por cul_ a todos estos vagos. ponlos a trabajar. viva pepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11-16-2009, 06:12 AM
viva pepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. pepe i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. pepe i';ll be ur 33 any day of the week. we need more people like you with balls.he cleaned l/h and flagami, he is always out there stopping people and making real arrest not like others comanders that are always hidding behind a desk .

pepe keep the good job y pon a todos estos vagos a trabajar

tu enamorada fiel
Papo, other commanders are real leaders who have their men out there doing the work for them, they dont have to belittle there rank and status to make DIP and Pipe arrests. Mamalon! Come Pinga!

11-22-2009, 04:14 AM
Is this a joke? Alfonso needs to be demoted,not promoted. He has destroyed this dept!