PDA

View Full Version : Finally

11-06-2009, 11:15 PM
http://www.nbc-2.com/global/story.asp?s=11459968

When's his dad resigning? Tell me daddy didn't know.

11-07-2009, 02:20 AM
they invited every leo in fl, but Petrovich to the press event tues, couldn't have been accidental.

can't be a good time for any concerned, everyone gets what's coming. reality set in for Stevie, whens someone

gonna help Jimmy to do the right thing

11-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Oh No! who is gonna coach the powder puff football team and screw the married players now? :(

11-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Who is going to open the gates of Sandoval for GL when he is gone?

11-07-2009, 06:37 PM
I heard she is kissing JL butt and wants back in.

11-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Okay - I have to say it.

I don't work for the CCPD anymore. I missed it when I left, but I went on to work in LE in CA. I miss the good people who work there and I know that they are solid and I believe that eventually, bad guys get caught. It's just how it works. It's unfortunate that this has negatively impacted the department.

Here's some reality -

Petrovich bragged that he failed an academy test and was passed through anyway because of his last name. Those of us who spent all of our time studying and passed legitimately were furious. I feel bad for the couple of guys who legitimately failed out. They should have gotten another chance too.
He said that he wanted to be first out of the academy to shoot someone. We were shocked that he'd say this out loud and still pass a psychological.
When we were sworn in, the announcer said that Petrovich was attending college (because an AA was a requirement for hire). He had not even registered. I asked him "how are those classes going" because it was BS. He told me to shut-up. Again, I was incredulous that this happened. I was learning that this was how things worked.
He was first to be promoted to full-time (and bragged to his class that it was because his dad was LT). I was told to keep my mouth shut when I complained (just like I was ignored when I expressed by concerns that JP Murphy was a danger and a liability to the department).
I think Steve was first out of his class to hit a tree with his car.
And now, he's first to resign under questionable circumstances.

This could have all been handled back in the academy when he was passed through regardless of getting that below 80 score on one of the tests. When I resigned, I said it was for personal reasons because I wanted to continue to work in law enforcement somewhere else and because my husband had been diagnosed with skin cancer and I needed the benefits so I couldn't wait around for someone to promote me because of my name or because who I was related to or should have slept with. I thought I was doing it the right way. I worked my ass off and got higher scores, etc. so I could be passed up by a snot nosed LT's kid who had to take one of my felony arrests because he didn't have enough of his own during training. I remember that he even had to get help because he couldn't qualify at our first time at the range. Why? Because he didn't put in the time to practice because he didn't have to. I'd been told enough times not to speak unless I was spoken to. At least on one occasion I was told that because I complained about Murphy I might have to watch my back. I was fortunate enough to get nightly harassment from John ****man who "took me under his wing" because he wanted to weed people out. After leaving, I heard that people said it was because I had problems and wasn't doing well as a new officer. And amazingly enough, I wasn't surprised that this is how it went. Why give me any credibility when I knew that much, right? I was disappointed, never disgruntled, and my experiences in law enforcement have been great ever since. At the time that I resigned, Phelps wanted me to file a formal complaint. I had guys stop by the house to suggest the same. I should have done it, but after everything I didn't think it would do any good. I really just needed the benefits to take care of my family. That came first.

So now, after my experience in law enforcement in two states and around 12 years in college I made a career switch and I am not worried about saying anything because it is what it is and I'm solid where I am (promoted the right way when there's not a corrupt system). Regardless of what a few bad people have done to the reputations of the CCPD, there are good individuals who will rise above this. I just hope someone cleans house starting with the chief.

Needless to say, Steve has some justice coming.

Good luck to those of you for whom I have nothing but respect (you know who you are).

Be safe.

Brenda

11-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Brenda, well said. I wish I could have met you and worked with you.

11-07-2009, 10:42 PM
I heard she is kissing JL butt and wants back in.

Jack dont do it. :arrow:

11-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Wow Brenda that was great.
Hey Brenda don't date the customers its never a good thing.

11-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Wow Brenda that was great.
Hey Brenda don't date the customers its never a good thing.

That's what I've heard. I'm still married to the same guy so fortunately no dating for me. : )

11-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Well i guess he's going to have plenty of time on his hands between now and the start of his prison sentence. Better hide your wives gentleman, i hear there's a few left he hasn't had his way with yet. :wink:

11-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Would someone please tell me where the heck was I.A. when all this fraud was taking place.

Blinders? Looking the other way? Was there something in it at the end for IA?

I hope not, but it makes me think Hmmmmm?

Cops buying several waterfront homes? Oh they must have won the powerball.

It kills me they walk around the station like nothing is wrong.

Wait until the all lose their jobs or got to prison which I hope not for their families

This should have never happened.

11-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Would someone please tell me where the heck was I.A. when all this fraud was taking place.

Blinders? Looking the other way? Was there something in it at the end for IA?

I hope not, but it makes me think Hmmmmm?

Cops buying several waterfront homes? Oh they must have won the powerball.

It kills me they walk around the station like nothing is wrong.

Wait until the all lose their jobs or got to prison which I hope not for their families

This should have never happened.

The topic it was originally posted in has been deleted, but as someone else so eloquently said...

"Come on, incompetence and looking the other way is rampant in the Cape Coral Police Department. It's the glue that keeps it all together."

'nuff said

11-08-2009, 06:31 PM
IA, are you kidding me, the person in charge of IA at the time this was all going down was to busy crying about a captains position. Do you think the person who was in IA actually cared about doing the right thing at the time?

11-08-2009, 11:35 PM
IA, are you kidding me, the person in charge of IA at the time this was all going down was to busy crying about a captains position. Do you think the person who was in IA actually cared about doing the right thing at the time?

I know I have only been here a short time but sounds like someone fail to their job in IA . Or did they ?

11-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Who failed the Lt's test?

11-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Maybe its time the SAO investigates IA or the lack of. Failure to investigate

11-10-2009, 01:21 AM
From FDLE: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/get ... ocess.aspx (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/getdoc/f7de3350-3b11-4917-8f98-e0532f4761ba/PC-Process.aspx)

Any officer who fails to comply with the requirements of Section 943.13 (4) or (7), F.S., by engaging in conduct that constitutes a felony or a serious misdemeanor involving perjury or false statement, or is not of "good moral character," as defined in Rule 11B-27.0011, F.A.C., is subject to disciplinary action.

11-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Brenda,

Good luck in your job. John ****man was a guy that really enjoyed failing FTOs. It was a power trip for him. If he wasn't failing FTOs, he was playing solitaire on the computer. He was a terrible guy to work for and I learned nothing as a new officer on the night shift with him. I had to actually move shifts to learn.

11-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Maybe its time the SAO investigates IA or the lack of. Failure to investigate

Can't use an outside agency to investigate someone who has connections with each of the other outside agencies, SAO, FDLE, etc., etc., etc. . . . Those two together have had one of these guys dead to rights and where did it go. The fat man uses his "Phone a Friend" lifeline to FDLE and a sexual abuse case gets swept under the carpet. Oh wait that was the third one, wasn't it. Using this lifeline gave him a trump card to do anything he wanted to do, until now when the feds have stepped in. He better use the card before Z1 resigns under the same disgrace as the kid.

But wait why would he resign, just like the kid said for months, he did nothing wrong . . . unless you count knowing about it since Friday the 13th last July. How many others knew and hid it too? How can a chief not know what is going on in his own department let alone his own loins? What's gonna happen to those who knew about this for 16 months and let a criminal carry a gun and a badge for so long? How come Gonzalo, Majuski, Murphy and O'Hara weren't afforded the same courtesies? How come they didn't get to drive unmarked Crown Vics around the city writing weight room training e-mails to everyone? Nope, no favoritism here. Nepotism didn't help anyone out here either did it?

Hope the command staff gets their lies straight now or maybe they can tell the truth for once. Maybe Sullivan as Mayor will be the best thing that happened to this great agency and get rid of the top heavy fat we've been carrying for years.

Maybe the last couple of people promoted to Captain will be terminated and this way the dead weight who just left IA and did nothing, will get what is coming to the newly ordained Captain.

We need to get rid of positions of at least one if not both deputy/assistant chiefs, at least 3-4 captains and two lieutanants. Almost $1 million in savings there. How many cops can we keep out there doing real police work instead of those concerned about parking infront of the west side door or an inoperable sallyport. Hey wait wasn't there a green mustang parked infront of it or in it for a calendar photo or two??? Oh wait there's always an exception to the rules if your in a position of power or are tight with someone.

Stay safe and watch your arses, it's gonna get pretty ugly before it gets better.

11-13-2009, 12:50 AM
Brenda,

Good luck in your job. John ****man was a guy that really enjoyed failing FTOs. It was a power trip for him. If he wasn't failing FTOs, he was playing solitaire on the computer. He was a terrible guy to work for and I learned nothing as a new officer on the night shift with him. I had to actually move shifts to learn.

Thank you! BW

11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Brenda,

Thank you! BW

I miss you Brenda 8)

11-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Thanks - you made my day!

Be Safe.

BW

11-16-2009, 03:08 PM

Be Safe.

BW

Checked the past list at City Hall (Public Records) and they couldn't find a Brenda W. Nice try, now shut your trap and tell us who you really are. . . How bout we just call ya "Coward". Thanks for reading ya big dummy!

11-16-2009, 03:55 PM
She does exist and had enough nads to put her name in there unlike 8712. I trained her and she was a good cop but had 900 1/2 trying to get into her pants and no backbones in the dept would listen to her. It sounds like your retired now and have nothing better to do than stir the kettle up 8712.

Be Safe.

BW

Checked the past list at City Hall (Public Records) and they couldn't find a Brenda W. Nice try, now shut your trap and tell us who you really are. . . How bout we just call ya "Coward". Thanks for reading ya big dummy!

11-16-2009, 06:06 PM

Nice try, how about we just call ya an arsehole...

When you speak the truth like it doesn't matter if your speaking under a pseudonym or your real name. The truth is the truth and she has spoken it! Something you don't have the nads to do when it comes to CCPD.

11-16-2009, 10:58 PM

Nice try, how about we just call ya an arsehole...

When you speak the truth like it doesn't matter if your speaking under a pseudonym or your real name. The truth is the truth and she has spoken it! Something you don't have the nads to do when it comes to CCPD.

So what's her last name. I got here after 98 and am curious.

11-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Thanks guys for stepping up. That's why I have always held you in such high regard.

For the "guest" who's wondering - my last name is Wilson. I thought I posted it on the first note - apparently not.

Be Safe.

BW

11-17-2009, 01:55 AM

Be Safe.

BW

Sorry - I called you a "guest" when you were a number (8712).

11-17-2009, 02:12 AM
Thank :idea: s guys for stepping up. That's why I have always held you in such high regard.

For the "guest" who's wondering - my last name is Wilson. I thought I posted it on the first note - apparently not.

Be Safe.

BW

We need you to come back here we are a sinking ship :idea:

11-17-2009, 02:25 AM
I'm going to do what I can to help you guys from a distance. I love writing letters. Everything that I previously posted can be researched and verified easily enough.

It goes back to the most simple concept - the bad guys always get caught.

BW

11-17-2009, 03:35 AM
Thanks guys for stepping up. That's why I have always held you in such high regard.

Be Safe.

BW

Brenda you did post your last name, it appears that these guys are so lazy that they did not look at the previous posts.

Cóir–Fírinne
11-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Okay - I have to say it.

Here's some reality -

Petrovich bragged that he failed an academy test and was passed through anyway because of his last name. Those of us who spent all of our time studying and passed legitimately were furious. I feel bad for the couple of guys who legitimately failed out. They should have gotten another chance too.
He said that he wanted to be first out of the academy to shoot someone. We were shocked that he'd say this out loud and still pass a psychological.
When we were sworn in, the announcer said that Petrovich was attending college (because an AA was a requirement for hire). He had not even registered. I asked him "how are those classes going" because it was BS. He told me to shut-up. Again, I was incredulous that this happened. I was learning that this was how things worked.
He was first to be promoted to full-time (and bragged to his class that it was because his dad was LT). I was told to keep my mouth shut when I complained (just like I was ignored when I expressed by concerns that JP Murphy was a danger and a liability to the department).

This could have all been handled back in the academy when he was passed through regardless of getting that below 80 score on one of the tests. When I resigned, I said it was for personal reasons because I wanted to continue to work in law enforcement somewhere else and because my husband had been diagnosed with skin cancer and I needed the benefits so I couldn't wait around for someone to promote me because of my name or because who I was related to or should have slept with. I thought I was doing it the right way. I worked my ass off and got higher scores, etc. so I could be passed up by a snot nosed LT's kid who had to take one of my felony arrests because he didn't have enough of his own during training. I remember that he even had to get help because he couldn't qualify at our first time at the range. Why? Because he didn't put in the time to practice because he didn't have to. I'd been told enough times not to speak unless I was spoken to. At least on one occasion I was told that because I complained about Murphy I might have to watch my back. I was fortunate enough to get nightly harassment from John ****man who "took me under his wing" because he wanted to weed people out. After leaving, I heard that people said it was because I had problems and wasn't doing well as a new officer. And amazingly enough, I wasn't surprised that this is how it went. Why give me any credibility when I knew that much, right? I was disappointed, never disgruntled, and my experiences in law enforcement have been great ever since. At the time that I resigned, Phelps wanted me to file a formal complaint. I had guys stop by the house to suggest the same. I should have done it, but after everything I didn't think it would do any good. I really just needed the benefits to take care of my family. That came first.

So now, after my experience in law enforcement in two states and around 12 years in college I made a career switch and I am not worried about saying anything because it is what it is and I'm solid where I am (promoted the right way when there's not a corrupt system). Regardless of what a few bad people have done to the reputations of the CCPD, there are good individuals who will rise above this. I just hope someone cleans house starting with the chief.

Good luck to those of you for whom I have nothing but respect (you know who you are).

Be safe.

Brenda

I put evil men behind bars, but the law has miles of red tape and loopholes for these sockcuckers to slip through.

11-21-2009, 12:43 PM
The Do The Right Thing award ceremony was this weeks, great job kids! But those within the three stories who should have done the right thing still haven't. Where's the resignations this week

Isn't there some type of negligence or malfeasance on behalf of those who knew about these two being suspects in Federal crimes but still permitted them to work? If it were just the sergeant who did it and not the two, do you think he would still have been permitted to work? Was he still aloud to be 10-8 because of who he committed these crimes with? The others who have been accused of crimes over the last several years had swift action taken against them. Does having the right name like Brenda W so eloquently put it gives special indemnity or privileges?

There are those who need to resign so we can move forward and bring the positive back to our department. To those 5 in his chain who were originally notified last year, we implore you to please learn something from this weeks kids and Do The RIGHT Thing, resign now and let us heal the wounds you have opened.

11-21-2009, 02:04 PM
The Do The Right Thing award ceremony was this weeks, great job kids! But those within the three stories who should have done the right thing still haven't.

blah blah blah...

This was entertaining to read, the first time. But after seeing it cut and pasted into topic after topic i'm thinking the right thing to do would be STFU. Stop spamming the forum.

11-22-2009, 01:41 AM
Who were the 5 that were originally notified last year?

11-23-2009, 03:08 AM

Ellis, Urraro, Christiansen, Kelly, Murphy

But you'll never guess which detective got put int he position to tell em! He was tall, and bald!!

11-24-2009, 05:22 PM
I took me a while to remember who you are Brenda. The truth is that you were a Circle-K clerk Oh yea, I looked you up on Facebook and I see we have mutual friends.

11-24-2009, 05:49 PM

Ellis, Urraro, Christiansen, Kelly, Murphy

But you'll never guess which detective got put int he position to tell em! He was tall, and bald!!

Shut up Mel! You don't know what you are talking about. This was only let out by the Federal Prosecutor when the Secret
Service came to him. No one else knew about; for sure not 3 of those 5.

11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
I took me a while to remember who you are Brenda. The truth is that you were a Circle-K clerkOh yea, I looked you up on Facebook and I see we have mutual friends. Now I know how you got involved and they are probably responsible for most of the negativity being promoted on this site.

You clearly don't remember me "guest." You gutless wonder. I love how you don't have the nerve to put your name on here. Why are you so offended about my comments about Petrovich? Are you bored at home because you just resigned???

You should look up my evaluations before you write fiction. I kept them all. It's easy to talk trash anonymously.

I never talked about any of this with my "mutual friends" at the Cape. I have no need. I have family that still lives in Cape Coral and they keep me up on occasion.

I always though highly of the CCPD. I just had problems with individuals like you who spend more time writing fiction than fact.

So have you decided to go back to delivery pizza or is the anger just keeping you at home?

11-25-2009, 03:01 AM
We need to move forward guys and stop dwelling on the past. It serves us no purpose.
We are not the public's or council's biggest fans right now and we need to address that issue first. We need to gain their trust and confidence immediately.

If you think about it, it is not that difficult of a task

11-25-2009, 03:34 AM
I took me a while to remember who you are Brenda. The truth is that you were a Circle-K clerkOh yea, I looked you up on Facebook and I see we have mutual friends. Now I know how you got involved and they are probably responsible for most of the negativity being promoted on this site.

You clearly don't remember me "guest." You gutless wonder. I love how you don't have the nerve to put your name on here. Why are you so offended about my comments about Petrovich? Are you bored at home because you just resigned???

You should look up my evaluations before you write fiction. I kept them all. It's easy to talk trash anonymously.

I never talked about any of this with my "mutual friends" at the Cape. I have no need. I have family that still lives in Cape Coral and they keep me up on occasion.

I always though highly of the CCPD. I just had problems with individuals like you who spend more time writing fiction than fact.

So have you decided to go back to delivery pizza or is the anger just keeping you at home?
the CCCPD is going to hell thanks Steve and Jimmy

11-25-2009, 04:54 AM
Naw it went to hell long before that, and many more bad apples are responsible for it.

11-25-2009, 02:12 PM
I had to make one more statement about what was posted about me. I agree with poster "Warthog" that there needs to be moving on, so I'm going to write what I have to say and then give some suggestions for how to bring out the best that I know is there in the CCPD.

The posting that some "guest" wrote about me anonymously earlier confirms exactly what I wrote about the handful of dirtbags (only a few) that I remember when I worked at the CCPD. I think I'm more pissed about the Circle K thing because I did have to work there for like 10 hours a week because they provided health insurance and my husband had skin cancer. We were racking up thousands in medical bills and I had to do something. It also was a little (seriously little) extra cash to put the kids in sports. While it was a temporary option for us, it was a legitimate job - nothing dirty like buying houses and taking out mortgages we couldn't afford. I was going to college full time, working as a Realtor, helping my husband with his business, and then sitting on the panel of the Citizens Foster Care Review committee. I wonder if anonymous is so quick to bash someone who delivered pizzas before coming a cop and then falsified mortgage documents after? Somehow I think they're friends if not the same person. Also, don't disparage your other officers by writing that I slept with "several" of them. I wasn't that exciting (still not). My FTO was a decent guy. The statements (other than my 10 hours a week at the Circle K ) are blatant lies.

Truth is that I got sick of the same kind of crap that was posted. It solidifies that your CCPD problems have not been resolved. Post your name "guest" and I'll see you in court. I hope you don't write police reports like you wrote about me. However, I have a funny feeling that you do - rolled off pretty well for you. Anything I've said can be verified, which is not slander or libel, as opposed to your garbage. Like I said, I kept everything - qualifying scores, evaluations, and more. They look really good in a portfolio. The rest of the years in LE were good too. What do you have? Anonymous on a message board who knows how to use the word "several" and think it counts as anything.

And with that - it's time to move on to what the CCPD can do to fix their image (a little advice from what is done at other PD's and agencies - and works):

1) Your news releases used to have press about all of the cool stuff the CCPD did for the community. It's just the standard stuff now - accidents, arrests. Your PR person needs to send every extra thing to the media that you guys do individually or as a team for the community. I know that you do. Everyone else needs to know as well.

2) Before joining the CCPD, I was one of your biggest advocates. As a Realtor, I helped get community organizations to raise money for a police dog. The point here is - get out and make some presentations to organizations like Rotary and Kiwanis. Partner with Realtors who want to sell houses and might include good news about the CCPD in their lit drops. It's more press for less money. If crime is bad or cops are corrupt - people won't want to move to the Cape. The Realtors won't share bad press.

3) Watch your editorials in the papers and on blogs. If you have a group of volunteers, get them to monitor this data and post something positive every time there is a negative. Don't slam citizens for voicing opinions. Obviously, you've got a couple who don't know how to appropriately post on a message board. Just send facts out there - stats of the things you guys do. Even my posting only mentions a few dirty individuals. What about all of the other hundred plus who are solid? Promote them. Know your citizens and those who support you. Mobilize them to help. I spoke up for the department at council meetings (1996?) to support officer pay raises. I also wrote positive editorials (still have them) to counter those that were negative. It worked then and it can work now.

4) Bad apples have to fall - whether they sit at the top of the tree or at the bottom. They hurt the image of your department. I know this is easier said than done. However, covering them up is a bad move. It breeds distrust - you are experiencing that now within (based on these boards) and outside of your agency. If someone is dirty, they need to be weeded out. If your leadership doesn't do it, someone else will. No department should have to wait for the feds to come knocking.

5) Save your Pensions, benefits, etc. - As you well know LE is a job that carries the potential for dangerous situations daily. While the pay isn't the best (you are paid less than other cities in the US with comparable costs of living), one of the things that cops can count on are the benefits and pension. Sure, it's not a right but it should be an expectation. Is anyone doing comparison research around the state of Florida or other cities with comparable populations and crime rates? What about other professions? Fire? Teachers? It's time to compare notes. I've never heard of any cops losing their pensions. If this is real, you guys better get ready to fight. Watch for changes in your benefits as well. Get together and show up to FOP meetings. Do your research. Watch the council meetings. Put on a united front. I don't know if you're top heavy, but if you are - you'll have to fight even harder. In bad times, agencies feed on their young.

6) Money saving innovation. Forget new toys - think community oriented policing and what can make the Cape better for citizens. Remember "night eyes" that Gibbs brought from Miami? Easy to implement, cost effective, and great PR. If you do it, promote it.

Bottom line is that you won't fix anything overnight because there are issues that are unfortunately beyond your control. Research shows that any good campaign can be run in 6 weeks. Start now. You should be able to make a dent in this time. Then just keep it going.

Be safe,
BW

11-26-2009, 12:12 AM
Dang BW!
That was awesome.

you are on-point with the areas you addressed.

It is easy for a few to just give up and complain, gripe and backstab others. This is because these 2-3 people who post back and fourth to each other on here a, dislike their jobs and need to blame some one else.

Truth of the matter is, most of us are still pounding away doing the job because it is what we want to do --not have to do. You are right- cops are not in this field to make money.

Remember-
"If you like your job, you will never have to work a day in your life." That is how I feel and will venture a guess that the vast majority feel the same.

11-28-2009, 07:05 PM
BW-I know my facts. I'm sure you'll have this post edited as you did my prior one. Did you threaten a lawsuit with leo affairs? I was sticking up for ****man not Petrovich. You can figure out who I am, you were with me for one night in FTO and I refused to take you again because you were so pathetic.

11-28-2009, 11:31 PM
What a wonderful nickname for someone who had to work around so many pricks. :snicker:

11-28-2009, 11:41 PM
BW-I know my facts. I'm sure you'll have this post edited as you did my prior one. Did you threaten a lawsuit with leo affairs? I was sticking up for ****man not Petrovich. You can figure out who I am, you were with me for one night in FTO and I refused to take you again because you were so pathetic.

It is in the past, yesterdays new's, and you choose to put this high-school drama crap out for the public.

We need to gain trust and confidence from the community. This is NOT helping our cause brother.

Please think before your post. :D

11-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Trust me, you guys making juvenile comments on message boards are the least of the image problems the Cape cops face these days. :wink:

11-29-2009, 02:41 PM
One thing about ****man is that the man has conviction. He is a no BS guy who will tell you exactly what he thinks (not behind your back or anonymously) and that's a respectable quality. Whether or not I disagreed with or agreed with him didn't and doesn't matter. He's not the kind of guy who needs anyone to "stick up for him."

For the rest of you who are always professional, the citizens of Cape Coral are lucky to have you.

Be safe.

BW

11-30-2009, 02:29 AM
BW, why don't you go away? You come across as a god damn Ann Landers. You are no longer here, so piss off. If you are so full of great ideas, why didn't you stay and do something. Who told you that you were an authority in the field of law enforcement? All your stupid comments make me want to run through a field full of flowers! You are full of shit and were probably worhtless on the street.

11-30-2009, 03:58 AM
BW, why don't you go away? You come across as a god darn Ann Landers. You are no longer here, so piss off. If you are so full of great ideas, why didn't you stay and do something. Who told you that you were an authority in the field of law enforcement? All your stupid comments make me want to run through a field full of flowers! You are full of shizzat and were probably worhtless on the street.

Easy Tiger - public forum. What do YOU do to make your department better?

11-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Really BW, go away. You left. Comment on your own site and leave us alone. Or, if your so damn smart come back and save the day! Piss off. You daily commetaries are getting old and tired. You come across as being better than everyone here. We don't want to hear it. You ran away, stay away and stay out>

11-30-2009, 09:06 PM
BW...Badge Bunny turned cop.. turned ...?

Find a hobby

11-30-2009, 10:46 PM
You guys are an embarrassment and probably the reason the CCPD has the worst reputation in the area. The only benefit of your lame posts is that the citizens of Cape Coral can see what's out there patrolling our streets.

12-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Hey stupid, I dont work for the CCPD. I have been in law Enforcement over 20 years and follow this site for reasons you would never understand. BW is a former holster sniffer groupie turned cop. She left and needs to stay gone. Her comments mean nothing to the current CCPD officers and her fix all comments need to stop. She should have stayed if she was so perfect and had all the answers. For her to DAILY comment on CCPD issues makes her look sad and pathetic. What did she do when she was here??? BW, please comment.

12-02-2009, 02:36 AM
Hey stupid, I dont work for the CCPD. I have been in law Enforcement over 20 years and follow this site for reasons you would never understand. BW is a former holster sniffer groupie turned cop. She left and needs to stay gone. Her comments mean nothing to the current CCPD officers and her fix all comments need to stop. She should have stayed if she was so perfect and had all the answers. For her to DAILY comment on CCPD issues makes her look sad and pathetic. What did she do when she was here??? BW, please comment.
Wherever you work you must be a real joy to work around. I'm glad you don't work for CCPD...because we've got enough arseholes down here as it is.

12-02-2009, 04:11 AM

If you don't work here what gives you anymore privilege to be on this site? We're glad you don't work for the CCPD. Stay on your own forum. And hey, if you want her comments to stop, then why did you ask her to "please comment."

01-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Okay - I have to say it.

I don't work for the CCPD anymore. I missed it when I left, but I went on to work in LE in CA. I miss the good people who work there and I know that they are solid and I believe that eventually, bad guys get caught. It's just how it works. It's unfortunate that this has negatively impacted the department.

Here's some reality -

Be safe.

Brenda

It's around the corner Brenda. The clock's a ticking. They're both singing like choir boys. Wonder if he gets to keep his pension? He ruined his fellow real estate investors future career here by telling daddy not to hire him because he owed him some coin over gambling debts. When his buddy asked for the dimes back, he put the kibosh on a possibly bright career.

You know what they say about absolute power. . . It's like Mastercard anywhere you wanna be. It's the golden ticket to run The chocolate factory around here. There's so much shit going in this place, it's cray z!

Anyway the meter's running I gotta go

Tick Tock, tick tock . . . boom, boom pow!!

01-13-2010, 02:44 PM
I was hoping Tyler got hired, i need some more tatoo work done, thats a shame.

02-05-2010, 03:59 AM
I was hoping Tyler got hired, i need some more tatoo work done, thats a shame.
I needed a scam wow mortgage, guess that's not gonna happen either.

02-07-2010, 02:46 AM
The shame (and sham) in all of this is that just a few have created this mess and it has been allowed. Forget the thin blue line. Those scumbags who think they are flying under the radar (and those others who are covering for them or looking the other way) are really just skating on thin blue ice. Watch and wait.

02-07-2010, 04:51 AM
I hear there might be someone even willing to take bets on this!!

02-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Put me down for 60 large.
I'm good for it.
If not my dad will cover it for me if I can't!

I hear there might be someone even willing to take bets on this!!