PDA

View Full Version : Stop Harassing Us!

11-06-2009, 01:05 PM
It's true, in these hard economic times the overzealous enforcement in downtown Cape Coral is killing local businesses. I don't even go out to the bars...yet i avoid going anywhere near downtown to shop because i don't want to be hassled. Going downtown is a surefire way to get hassled by the cape cops. Whenever i have to go over that way i see cops patrolling everywhere and people getting pulled over left and right. There's also a ridiculous amount of police presence on Skyline Blvd. I can't drive down skyline anymore without seeing multiple people pulled over within a miles drive, so i take other routes now. Basically i avoid all the major arteries whenever i can and take residential streets instead. It's no wonder year to year 2008/2007 DUI arrests are up 64%. You arsholes pull everyone over, give them bogus field sobriety tests that a sober gymnast couldn't pass, then arrest them for DUI when they blow triple zeros. Y'all apparently can't administer a cup style piss test designed for morons without "accidentally" misreading the results as positive either.

Hopefully the new mayor and city council members will take a dim view of this BS. There's not much hope for Petrovich buying a clue...and why are you *******s herding everyone else into checkpoints like cattle, but don't have the balls to arrest the Chiefs son for BURGLARY when you catch him red handed? You can develop PC to arrest someone for DUI when they blow triple zeros but you can't develop PC when you catch the chiefs son red handed??? And you have the gall to call yourselves Law Enforcement Officers. Pffft! Meter maids have more integrity then most of you. Are you proud your department has earned a reputation for being wannabe jack booted thugs?

11-06-2009, 02:58 PM
We will be looking for you tonight, DELTA ROCKS

11-06-2009, 05:12 PM
We will be looking for you tonight, DELTA ROCKSLOL, what's the difference? aren't you looking for me every night? btw isn't it delta that couldn't even find PC when you caught 'em red handed? what stopped y'all from making an arrest that time? orders?

11-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Funny how I've lived in the Cape for 19 years and the only time CCPD has intertwined in my daily life has been when I did something stupid. They haven't gone out of their way to target me or anyone I know. Perhaps if you don't drink and drive and drive as your supposed too then they will set their sights on the dozens of other idiots we all see on a daily basis. PS If your looking for any larger police agency that doesn't have a few overzealous cops then you'll keep looking forever

11-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Totally agree. Never pulled over, probably should have been. This is nothing more than a bunch of people looking for excuses. Business is bad all over, but the last time I drove by Eddies and the Lizard at night they had more than enough people to be making some money.

11-06-2009, 10:44 PM
We will be looking for you tonight, DELTA ROCKSLOL, what's the difference? aren't you looking for me every night? btw isn't it delta that couldn't even find PC when you caught 'em red handed? what stopped y'all from making an arrest that time? orders?

Our boss does not tell us to do anything, we rock.

11-07-2009, 12:26 AM

Our boss does not tell us to do anything, we rock.
You dont rock you are a joke

11-08-2009, 01:13 AM
I've also never been pulled over or harassed, even when driving home in the middle of the night. I don't drink and drive, I speed but within reasonable limits, I don't pull guns on people who cut me off, I don't weave in and out of traffic. In other words, I don't do anything to call attention to myself.

12-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Stop it now!

12-07-2009, 10:36 PM
It's true, in these hard economic times the overzealous enforcement in downtown Cape Coral is killing local businesses. I don't even go out to the bars...yet i avoid going anywhere near downtown to shop because i don't want to be hassled. Going downtown is a surefire way to get hassled by the cape cops. Whenever i have to go over that way i see cops patrolling everywhere and people getting pulled over left and right. There's also a ridiculous amount of police presence on Skyline Blvd. I can't drive down skyline anymore without seeing multiple people pulled over within a miles drive, so i take other routes now. Basically i avoid all the major arteries whenever i can and take residential streets instead. It's no wonder year to year 2008/2007 DUI arrests are up 64%. You arsholes pull everyone over, give them bogus field sobriety tests that a sober gymnast couldn't pass, then arrest them for DUI when they blow triple zeros. Y'all apparently can't administer a cup style piss test designed for morons without "accidentally" misreading the results as positive either.

Hopefully the new mayor and city council members will take a dim view of this BS. There's not much hope for Petrovich buying a clue...and why are you *******s herding everyone else into checkpoints like cattle, but don't have the balls to arrest the Chiefs son for BURGLARY when you catch him red handed? You can develop PC to arrest someone for DUI when they blow triple zeros but you can't develop PC when you catch the chiefs son red handed??? And you have the gall to call yourselves Law Enforcement Officers. Pffft! Meter maids have more integrity then most of you. Are you proud your department has earned a reputation for being wannabe jack booted thugs?

This is exactly what Det. Grau is talking about, idiots like this above post pretending they are a citizen but forgot that the average citizen does not use "PC" and use the repetitive word "arsholes" in other posts. Let me guess you are still on the road after 1 year and did not get the position you were told you could have after one year and now your quite upset. GET OVER IT.

12-08-2009, 02:54 AM
I guess the same shoe fits for do-boys who say shizzat and "piss off" while posting under different anonymous names.

12-08-2009, 06:23 AM

This is exactly what Det. Grau is talking about, idiots like this above post pretending they are a citizen but forgot that the average citizen does not use "PC" and use the repetitive word "arsholes" in other posts. Let me guess you are still on the road after 1 year and did not get the position you were told you could have after one year and now your quite upset. GET OVER IT.
Hey that was my comment. Let me give you a bit of advise, don't bother applying for detective anytime soon. The last thing i would ever want to be is a cop, let alone a cape cop because, well you should know why if your a cape cop. What's really funny is you clue in on a few words and think your so smart and that you've got it all figured out, yet the very thing your alleging is false and you've got nothing to back it up.

What's sad is i've had these same conversations with cape cops like you out on the road. You think you've got it all figured out when your really just a clueless f'n rookie wannabe cape cop on another fruitless fishing expedition. After a bit of verbal judo with you on the side of the road i'm free to go on my way without so much as a traffic ticket. you see it's clueless arseholes like you that are part of what's wrong with CCPD, and it's why the department gets no respect from those it claims to serve and protect.

12-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Looks like yellow friendly fellow. Holy crap what has happened to this dept. LSCO even thinks it.

12-09-2009, 01:18 AM
Whatever, proceed to start discussing among yourselves which disgruntled turncoat I might be. It's rather amusing actually...

Once you've figured it out, being the keenly aware and savvy cape cops that you are, start messing with him. :snicker:

12-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Whatever, proceed to start discussing among yourselves which disgruntled turncoat I might be. It's rather amusing actually...

Once you've figured it out, being the keenly aware and savvy cape cops that you are, start messing with him. :snicker:

I love guessing games. Lets see, maybe your a felon loving legal thief or AKA defense attorney.

12-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I love guessing games. Lets see, maybe your a felon loving legal thief or AKA defense attorney.
Yeah what's with those scum bag defense attorneys anyway, why do we even need them? And judges, OMG! What a waste of time all that crap is! We all know that anyone whose arrested is guilty as sin. The cops should just send them straight to prison! Let the parole board decide how long their sentence is gonna be. And we should privatize all of our prisons and make the perps family pay for their imprisonment too. We shouldn't have to pay for it, it's bad enough we have to pay for the police with our tax dollars. We wouldn't even need them if it wasn't for all these felons! /sarcasm

12-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Yeah what's with those scum bag defense attorneys anyway, why do we even need them? And judges, OMG! What a waste of time all that crap is! We all know that anyone whose arrested is guilty as sin. The cops should just send them straight to prison! Let the parole board decide how long their sentence is gonna be. And we should privatize all of our prisons and make the perps family pay for their imprisonment too. We shouldn't have to pay for it, it's bad enough we have to pay for the police with our tax dollars. We wouldn't even need them if it wasn't for all these felons! /sarcasm

Oh my, did I strike a nerve Mr. forum troll defense attorney? I'm so sorry / sarcasm. I guess we should just continue to let murders, rapists, child abusers, and anyone else who is willing to dig deep enough in their pockets so you can live like a king go free. To HELL with all of the people and children they victimized! And then, you can make some more money when the flower pissing felon commits another offense. (One day it will be one of your own and maybe you will sing a different tune) but, I doubt it. You would probably defend your brothers killer if he paid you enough (Or would that be the only guilty person in history to get arrested in your eyes) I know I know lie and say money is not your motive to do your job...but we all know the reality of it all. :roll:

12-10-2009, 01:52 AM
It's not a perfect justice system, but it's ours. Without all the players it would just be....China? Russia?

I worry more about a department with admin who will allow criminals to squat within its walls. It's like letting mold grow - eventually the toxicity begins to choke out whatever good and clean is left. Ultimately, it makes everyone sick.

12-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh my, did I strike a nerve Mr. forum troll defense attorney? I'm so sorry / sarcasm. I guess we should just continue to let murders, rapists, child abusers, and anyone else who is willing to dig deep enough in their pockets so you can live like a king go free. To HELL with all of the people and children they victimized! And then, you can make some more money when the flower pissing felon commits another offense. (One day it will be one of your own and maybe you will sing a different tune) but, I doubt it. You would probably defend your brothers killer if he paid you enough (Or would that be the only guilty person in history to get arrested in your eyes) I know I know lie and say money is not your motive to do your job...but we all know the reality of it all. :roll:

Strike a nerve? No, i was mocking you. Legal due process is every Americans right. Get over it. It's not my problem if you can't get a conviction, that's your failing. Maybe if you were a better cop less of your perps would walk.

12-10-2009, 01:16 PM

Strike a nerve? No, i was mocking you. Legal due process is every Americans right. Get over it. It's not my problem if you can't get a conviction, that's your failing. Maybe if you were a better cop less of your perps would walk.

Another disgruntled either former of current LEO upset again. Lets see the word perp is not used by the everyday Joe the plumber citizen.
If you don't like what is going on, then get off your lazy rear and help to change it.

12-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Strike a nerve? No, i was mocking you. Legal due process is every Americans right. Get over it. It's not my problem if you can't get a conviction, that's your failing. Maybe if you were a better cop less of your perps would walk.[/quote]

To all LEO's who post negative and bashing comments about their department and peers on this site: This is another reason to stop doing so! As we all know defense attorneys will scavenge around media, social sites, and sites like this one to dig up anything that can be perceived as negative towards an officer in court. When the defense attorney is representing a guilty defendant and has nothing else to convince the jury otherwise they will attempt to make attacks on the officers in an attempt to ruin their credibility. (Pathetic I know, but THAT is sadly the way our justice system works) So, this defense attorney, who gave himself away by his inability to simply look and not speak, has proved this point. So please, think before you post!

And in response to your last post, the reason I posted that was to get a response, thank you. My distaste for defense attorneys has nothing to do with the "justice system". It has everything to do with the fact that you will willingly sit next to a man who you know beat and killed a child, or murdered someone, or raped someone, etc. and still defend his freedom. But hey, to each their own, you’re the one who has to live with yourself and answer for that later on. :cop:

12-10-2009, 05:31 PM

To all LEO's who post negative and bashing comments about their department and peers on this site: This is another reason to stop doing so! As we all know defense attorneys will scavenge around media, social sites, and sites like this one to dig up anything that can be perceived as negative towards an officer in court. When the defense attorney is representing a guilty defendant and has nothing else to convince the jury otherwise they will attempt to make attacks on the officers in an attempt to ruin their credibility. (Pathetic I know, but THAT is sadly the way our justice system works) So, this defense attorney, who gave himself away by his inability to simply look and not speak, has proved this point. So please, think before you post!

And in response to your last post, the reason I posted that was to get a response, thank you. My distaste for defense attorneys has nothing to do with the "justice system". It has everything to do with the fact that you will willingly sit next to a man who you know beat and killed a child, or murdered someone, or raped someone, etc. and still defend his freedom. But hey, to each their own, you’re the one who has to live with yourself and answer for that later on. :cop:[/quote]

Just playing devil's advocate here - but without a defense there is no justice system.

12-10-2009, 06:04 PM
[/quote]Just playing devil's advocate here - but without a defense there is no justice system.[/quote]

I understand that and vice versa. Without defendants the defense attorney has no job. My point was to simply prove that defense attorney's will shop the internet to find things to bend and warp in an attempt to discredit officers. This was just a warning to other LEO's posting on this and other sites. Since this attorney wanted to practice his bashing and nonsense techniques on this site, I just went ahead and made him an example. But, I do understand your statement.

12-10-2009, 08:01 PM
x
Just playing devil's advocate here - but without a defense there is no justice system.[/quote]

I understand that and vice versa. Without defendants the defense attorney has no job. My point was to simply prove that defense attorney's will shop the internet to find things to bend and warp in an attempt to discredit officers. This was just a warning to other LEO's posting on this and other sites. Since this attorney wanted to practice his bashing and nonsense techniques on this site, I just went ahead and made him an example. But, I do understand your statement.[/quote]

Judging from what you've said you must really hate the 5th Amendment Due Process clause in the Bill of Rights. What the hell where they thinking, eh? (rut ro! i must be a Canadian too, what do youse guys think? oh wait i must be a new york wise guy now... or scooby doo, lol)

You see, it's simple minded yet stubborn and arrogant fools like yourself that are one of the good reasons we need defense attorneys in our justice system. In your simplemindedness you've pieced together weak evidence that leaves you stubbornly and arrogantly convinced that i'm a defense attorney, yet the truth is i'm anything but. Yet no amount of proof to the contrary is going to convince you otherwise, you'll still stubbornly go to your grave swearing that dirty no good SOB was a defense attorney stirring the pot. :snicker:

Like i said. I don't care if you can't get a conviction, that's your failing as a cop. It's not the defense attorneys fault the guy walked, It's yours. Either you fingered the wrong guy or you failed to collect enough evidence for a successful prosecution.

12-10-2009, 09:42 PM
x
Just playing devil's advocate here - but without a defense there is no justice system.

I understand that and vice versa. Without defendants the defense attorney has no job. My point was to simply prove that defense attorney's will shop the internet to find things to bend and warp in an attempt to discredit officers. This was just a warning to other LEO's posting on this and other sites. Since this attorney wanted to practice his bashing and nonsense techniques on this site, I just went ahead and made him an example. But, I do understand your statement.[/quote]

Judging from what you've said you must really hate the 5th Amendment Due Process clause in the Bill of Rights. What the hell where they thinking, eh? (rut ro! i must be a Canadian too, what do youse guys think? oh wait i must be a new york wise guy now... or scooby doo, lol)

You see, it's simple minded yet stubborn and arrogant fools like yourself that are one of the good reasons we need defense attorneys in our justice system. In your simplemindedness you've pieced together weak evidence that leaves you stubbornly and arrogantly convinced that i'm a defense attorney, yet the truth is i'm anything but. Yet no amount of proof to the contrary is going to convince you otherwise, you'll still stubbornly go to your grave swearing that dirty no good SOB was a defense attorney stirring the pot. :snicker:

Like i said. I don't care if you can't get a conviction, that's your failing as a cop. It's not the defense attorneys fault the guy walked, It's yours. Either you fingered the wrong guy or you failed to collect enough evidence for a successful prosecution.[/quote]

Sigh…you can continue to badger and try to throw personal attacks at me, but you will not get me riled up or change my opinion. You have already proven my point in your previous posts, and continue to do so every time you move those fingers over the keyboard. It’s too late to back pedal now, but I suppose if the ranting and attempted insults make you feel better about yourself then type away. Again, you have already proven my point so I will end this with my original point….LEO’s beware of what you post on this and other websites (facebook, myspace, etc.) because you never know who will read and warp what you have said or posted. Stay safe

12-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks for stirring the pot. By doing so you've proved quite a few points.

12-11-2009, 07:47 PM
"Criminal Justice System" and "Criminal Defense Attorney" are misnomers. One presumes there is actual justice involved in the process while the other presumes the defendant is a criminal in need of defense.

12-11-2009, 11:25 PM
"Criminal Justice System" and "Criminal Defense Attorney" are misnomers. One presumes there is actual justice involved in the process while the other presumes the defendant is a criminal in need of defense.

No, the word "criminal" just specifies the defense needed to deal with laws involving crime. The word justice itself implies an idea. Our system is not effective in every case, nor is it always efficient, but I wouldn't trade it for any other.