PDA

View Full Version : reported post

MOD 310
11-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Currently there are over 50 abusive post reported for review. It appears that someone is reporting each individual post under topics relating to Maj Burchell. The mass reporting of the same topic is resulting in a substantial delay in me actually getting to read the post and determine if there is a violation and needs to be deleted. It is also taking away time that I could be reading other post.

The FHP board is a very difficult board to moderate because there are so many posts to read. I normally do not have time to read every post or even every topic.

Having said that, users reporting post is normally helpful for us to find post that need to be removed. I would ask that if multiple post need to be removed, for you to send me (and mod 579) an email or private message (by clicking on our user name) when there are multiple post to be reported.

And to the person who wants to know why their post keep getting deleted:
This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

11-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Question for the MOD's. Who is the MOD for the FHP site? Is is a member of FHP? I'm curious because of the nature of posts being deleted and the nature of those being selected to be "SO CALLED BANNED USER".

It seems suspect to me, as well as others I'm sure. It's funny how some posts get deleted while others survive. For Example. Each and every post concerning Major RB get deleted no matter what the content (true or not), Posts concerning the new captain in Troop c keep getting deleted no matter theire content (true or not).

This would lead me to believe that some one of the rank of Major or above is monitering this site and determining which posts to delete and which to leave alone.

I don't advocate personal slams at all. I will not personally slam anyone. I use discretion when posting on this site. I will only post truths, not rumors. You know we have a no rumor policy in FHP.... But with that being said, I know for a fact TRUTHS (FACTS) are being deleted. What proof is needed for posting truths on this site?

concerned user.

11-20-2009, 02:53 AM
No response????? I don't get it.... who is the MOD for FHP? Talk about hiding behind a false name of the so called GUEST? My bet is it's a BOI or OPC... ????? Just like the sneaky personell... Hiding behind false identies.... Pretending to know all, yet the often get the facts all mixed up..... they get the beginning of the story as well as the end and are told to fill in the middle....

show youselves....

MOD?

outspoken55
11-20-2009, 03:39 AM
No response????? I don't get it.... who is the MOD for FHP? Talk about hiding behind a false name of the so called GUEST? My bet is it's a BOI or OPC... ????? Just like the sneaky personell... Hiding behind false identies.... Pretending to know all, yet the often get the facts all mixed up..... they get the beginning of the story as well as the end and are told to fill in the middle....

show youselves....

MOD?

Welcome to the REAL world of making a total ASS out of yourself. I would highly suggest that you take your own challenge to task, you moron!! You are so ignorant that it is way tooooo obvious that you are the very same person who posted the other thread "Previously Banned User" because you can't spell the word PERSONNEL correctly, as you spelled it "personell", in both of your postings. Remember that these moderators (I am NOT one of them), have a pretty unrespected job on here as it is, so don't challenge those apparently wiser than you and learn to live with that fact.

11-22-2009, 02:23 PM

show youselves....

MOD?

Welcome to the REAL world of making a total ASS out of yourself. I would highly suggest that you take your own challenge to task, you moron!! You are so ignorant that it is way tooooo obvious that you are the very same person who posted the other thread "Previously Banned User" because you can't spell the word PERSONNEL correctly, as you spelled it "personell", in both of your postings. Remember that these moderators (I am NOT one of them), have a pretty unrespected job on here as it is, so don't challenge those apparently wiser than you and learn to live with that fact.

I find it amusing that you violate the very terms of use that you are advocating by the name calling slam that you posted above. Get a life civilian.

11-30-2009, 12:43 AM

show youselves....

MOD?

I am in the real world SIR. I did post both postings, oh and forgive me if I mispelled a word.... I was only trying to make a point. The mod remains behind a hidden curtian and fails to show himself, however he sure is one to say which is slander and which is not (very selective) I just don't get it.