PDA

View Full Version : Same stuff, different day

11-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Alright, since my bumped posts have been deleted from the board and the Mods have explained that according to the terms of use you can't bump more then one article, I'll basically write out what I bumped up.

I reviewed a large majority of posts in the last year and prior and compared some of the posts and situations with the new administration to the old administration and it would appear that the same situations contine to happen over and over again. I don't see much change in the department with the new administration.

Basically put, it's the same stuff/problems, but different day/staff.

11-01-2009, 07:43 PM
You've got to be kidding me.

Same stuff?

This administration is far better. We don't hear anything of wrongful purchases and the Chief isn't doing any of those shennagins the prior Chief did. Paranoia is not as it was.

Things could be better but its far better than it was that is for sure. Leave us alone already.

11-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Alright, since my bumped posts have been deleted from the board and the Mods have explained that according to the terms of use you can't bump more then one article, I'll basically write out what I bumped up.

I reviewed a large majority of posts in the last year and prior and compared some of the posts and situations with the new administration to the old administration and it would appear that the same situations contine to happen over and over again. I don't see much change in the department with the new administration.

You know what I find funny, none of the officers blame themselves for any of this mess, just the administration. I know from previous experience that your front line supervisors are the key players in the morale and should be the one's not tolerating this crap as it is happening. In the private sector, they get with the program or replace them!

11-01-2009, 10:19 PM

You know what I find funny, none of the officers blame themselves for any of this mess, just the administration. I know from previous experience that your front line supervisors are the key players in the morale and should be the one's not tolerating this crap as it is happening. In the private sector, they get with the program or replace them!

You are correct regarding the private sector. There's always someone next in line to do your job if you can't.

11-01-2009, 10:33 PM

You are correct regarding the private sector. There's always someone next in line to do your job if you can't.

Put your front line supervisors on notice... do the job the administration wants or else! Remember supervisors, if the administrators don't do their job, then it's not your fault. Try this approach... it works in the private sector.