PDA

View Full Version : Useless Position?

11-02-2009, 01:06 AM
Quit trying to stir up stuff. Brenda Tilman does a good job keeping the Precincts up and running, and alot of other things that you should not worry about.

11-02-2009, 03:19 AM
Add to that that she's a long time employee, not someone they dragged off the street in January for a contract job which pays far more than it's worth.

11-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Try this one on for size....we have a USELESS person in a VERY IMPORTANT POSITION which happens to be Sheriff!!!!!

11-02-2009, 03:59 AM
I've known Brenda for over 25 years. This is the first time I've ever heard anyone say a word bad about her. You, poster, need to look around you if you want to see useless people. Brenda isn't one of them.

11-02-2009, 05:44 AM
Those of you who so readily find uselessness in others should look in a more likely direction. The nearest mirror.

11-02-2009, 08:21 AM
The original poster's been quiet. Maybe he/she expected more support on this issue. My suggestion is that he/she go back and climb up whomever's arse they're kissing so that maybe they'll get ahead and leave decent people like Brenda alone. The better route to success would be to do their job and quit anonymously bashing decent people.

11-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I believe the firstpost has far more to do with me than with Brenda , she was a means to me. Brenda was my husbands assistant for years at the S.O we always found her to be of good moral character , and very good at any task given to her . Say what you will about me because i am a big girl i can take it , i can also dish it out , You cant be a L.E.O. wife for 32 years and not be thick skinned, so you know there was no group of people my husband loved to work with better than the guys on the streets, you have mine and my family upmost respect.Brenda is a very wonderful person so if you need to slam me for whatever reason, but dont try to undermined Brenda, just do your job and let her alone .