PDA

View Full Version : Anything good to say? try this thread

10-31-2009, 11:43 PM
After reading several dozen of the posts on this page, I am left wondering is there anything nice to say about the ZPD

I get the impression that this board is or has become just some place to ***** and moan about stupid stuff. Almost every post gets hi-jacked or flamed.

Can a serious discussion be had?

So, lets hear what you have to say that is NICE...just for once. Please?

11-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Shop with a Cop Program -- Even though I don't think much of the officer who started this program the concept is good and it does help needy children in the community.

NEVER AGAIN

11-01-2009, 08:27 PM
I would like to thank the Chief and Captains for giving me the opportunity to become an officer. I might be fairly new but I'm smart enough to realize that their tactics on leading this Police Department is in good intentions and not selfish. We as a group, need to watch as they progress in fixing practices that has been screwed up for several years, as I was told. So, I for one, would like to thank the Chief for what he's doing and will back him during these times of such negative attitudes. By the way, there's only a few that are disgruntled and they know who they are.

11-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I have to say I agree. everyone here has been so great to me. I am grateful to have this job and from hiring to even now, I have been treated wonderful.

11-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Only three comments.... Is that as good as we can do here?