PDA

View Full Version : Over-use of Thank You

10-31-2009, 01:39 AM
What’s the deal with always telling K-9 and the Eagle you after completed tasks and perimeter disassembly? Is this there job or something extra that is done as favor to road patrol? Yes, it’s appreciated but when was the last time a pilot or handler said thank you to one of us for doing the actual report or giving pertinent updates on descriptions and special dynamics regarding the call. Just let’s all of us just do the jobs without all of the friendly formalities.

10-31-2009, 03:00 AM
What’s the deal with always telling K-9 and the Eagle you after completed tasks and perimeter disassembly? Is this there job or something extra that is done as favor to road patrol? Yes, it’s appreciated but when was the last time a pilot or handler said thank you to one of us for doing the actual report or giving pertinent updates on descriptions and special dynamics regarding the call. Just let’s all of us just do the jobs without all of the friendly formalities.

THANK YOU

10-31-2009, 06:01 PM
[quote="Just Do The Job":2ygb4p9z]What’s the deal with always telling K-9 and the Eagle you after completed tasks and perimeter disassembly? Is this there job or something extra that is done as favor to road patrol? Yes, it’s appreciated but when was the last time a pilot or handler said thank you to one of us for doing the actual report or giving pertinent updates on descriptions and special dynamics regarding the call. Just let’s all of us just do the jobs without all of the friendly formalities.

THANK YOU[/quote:2ygb4p9z]

Hahahaha.

10-31-2009, 06:50 PM
Again, Thank you.

11-05-2009, 10:28 PM

I want to thank the K9 unit for leading me in circles for an hour straight

11-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Im stunned that something this insignificant has your panties tied in a clove-hitch!! But I am here to help you.

I think that a more appropriate exchange would go something like this:

SGT: "Clear 10-33, bring all the units back, eagle and K9 10-08."

K9: "K9 10-08. 51 back to my 42"

EAGLE: "10-08."

SGT: "Fu*k both of you for your assistance. You both su*k and go fu*k yourselves."

Does this help?

11-08-2009, 12:10 AM

I want to thank the K9 unit for leading me in circles for an hour straight

Someone please help! We are still tracking in a circle!! We are doing a grid-search...now we are yard-to-yard. The dog stops every 5 minutes to lick itself...when is this gonna end?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

11-08-2009, 03:09 AM
dispatch inform the road all k-9 units are in training. better yet, how come when you need a k-9 unit their always 51 from the facility. Hell by the time they arrive the suspects are long gone. I am going to grid with d/s in 98 degree weather. I am done on my end, 51 one to facility to shower and refresh. Put d/s 10-8 to work the remaining 9 hours smelling and sweaty..... lol

11-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Gracias

11-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Eagle actually said Thank You to me last week when I was working..not a big deal..man do people have ANYTHING ELSE to pick about on here..other than someone said thank you to someone else?? LMAO my god

thanks
thank you
merci bur coop
gracias