PDA

View Full Version : cops Writing Cops

10-30-2009, 12:40 AM
Is it something that is practiced in Southern California? Do cops write other cops or is it frowned on like it is in other regions of the country. I heard of several incidents lately of out of state visiting cops getting written in SOCal. Please weigh in.

01-15-2010, 10:40 PM
57l8vw
Is it something that is practiced in Southern California? Do cops write other cops or is it frowned on like it is in other regions of the country. I heard of several incidents lately of out of state visiting cops getting written in SOCal. Please weigh in.

This only happens in Florida by FHP who think they are real cops

09-10-2010, 03:04 PM
This is true with California, we attended a conference there, one day the let us go early to see the city. We stopped at what i quess is a famous hotdog stand. we put money in the meter and waited in line to eat. the meter was 3 minutes over and a ticket was on the car. we stopped a bike cop in the area explained who we were and that it was over 3 minutes, he teated us as if we were the bad guys, he said he didnt care who we were and he was not going to help us ,he was a black male with corporal stripes,giving out parking tickets. this was a 50 dollar lesson that makes me glad i am from Florida.

01-15-2011, 04:44 AM

Isn't it a crime when cops are held to the same level of responsible actions as the citizens they 'protect'. Everyone knows cops are special people, and are so busy enforcing the law, they don't have time to actually obey it. Why, after all, isn't it the job of the state and district attorneys to cover up the 'little indiscretions' of the cops ? :oops: Ain't you had enough cop training to know where to send your parking ticket ? Did you bother to pay it :lol: ?