PDA

View Full Version : U M out of Control

10-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Hey Rivero cant you keep that school under control, swastikas in the bathroom.

10-30-2009, 12:57 AM
He was a ZERO at MPD and is still a ZERO today glad you are gone.............

10-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Grow up

10-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Dont worry about me worry about the self centered egotistcal fool that run that place he will lie and stab you in the back if he can. I have a list longer than you would believe of people that were lied to, stepped over and screwed over by this guy.

10-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Dont worry about me worry about the self centered egotistcal fool that run that place he will lie and stab you in the back if he can. I have a list longer than you would believe of people that were lied to, stepped over and screwed over by this guy.

I hope that your animosity towards him is not because when he was in IA he helped investigate and get rid of some rogue officers who thought they were above the law.

10-31-2009, 11:39 AM
When you do things just as bad to try and get convictions your as unprofessional as they were.He is a coward and will do any self promtion to get a ahead. you know what pal I sleep real good at night and I dont have to as paranoid and looking behind me at all times as he does. But you know what he aint here he's over there thank god.

11-12-2009, 02:37 AM
Timoney and Frank need jobs maybe you can hire them to because it's so out of control there, maybe they can be in charge of the lock down warning crap.

11-20-2009, 12:48 PM
We will have a lot more rejects next week for you since you like to hire our outcast