PDA

View Full Version : To the citizens reading

10-29-2009, 09:34 PM
It's not the men and women of ZPD posting on this Board. For the majority of these men and women, they are good and hardworking and won't come here to witness such anger.

Please don't just a whole group of men and women based on what you read here. The disgruntled past employees have found this an outlet for thier anger. That's unfortunate.

If you really are a citizen reading, you are welcome to come join us in the volunteer section with this agency and learn first hand of what kind of fine employees there are.

coming here for your answers will be counter productive i am sure.

I am sure though that ZPD employees are not participating. Not the ones I've met

10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
amen

10-30-2009, 12:00 AM
Amen????!! Shut up you dirtbag! The employees are the problem here! Disband the PD!!

10-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Amen????!! Shut up you dirtbag! The employees are the problem here! Disband the PD!!

It sure is the employees that are the problem at this department and not the building that houses these employees.

10-30-2009, 01:00 AM

It sure is the employees that are the problem at this department and not the building that houses these employees.

Sounds like you need a giant co@k. He's been over seas too long! Contact PHCC they have someone to take care of you, *****!

10-30-2009, 01:25 AM

Sounds like you need a giant co@k. He's been over seas too long! Contact PHCC they have someone to take care of you, *****!

Relief, you are sick, to even suggest something like that and to resort to calling me names, you are a sick person indeed.

10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Tell that to the Capt's Wife. I think she could use some Phcc Therapy too! Come back to Oscar Meyer!!!

10-30-2009, 12:57 PM
getting pretty low there arent you?

10-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Finally some intelligent posting. That is the feelings for the majority of the staff there, I know I work there.

11-01-2009, 08:56 PM
I don't know alot of history of this agency. I know from what I am told and from what I read on here. But from what I can actually see. things are great for me.

before coming to zephyrhills. I didn't have the job I wanted. now I do.

Most of what I have read here has not been accurate to what I have actually witnessed at my dept. there are some really great guys working here and the administration does thier thing without bothering me too much.

the sergeants are all nice and are helping me to be better than what i am and i appreciate them for that.

please don't ask me to help you tear down my police dept. we are having a great time and working hard for you.