PDA

View Full Version : NO 2% FOR YOU!

10-28-2009, 08:11 PM
So much for a contract. What do you tell the membership now PBA?

10-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Stop your *****ing be happy you have a job... You want to know what we tell you now "Bend over & grab your ankles" thats what we tell you now.

10-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Stop your *****ing be happy you have a job... You want to know what we tell you now "Bend over & grab your ankles" thats what we tell you now.

Hi Pat! :shock:

10-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Almost 3 months ago, the Sheriff was quoted in the papers that the "LEADERSHIP" of the PBA had agreed to deref the 2% supplemental pay raise until April of 2010. Phone calls were made and the PBA claimed not to have any knowledge of this statement. No official statement was ever made to deny this statement. If they were telling the truth, don't you think they would have been preparing for the Oct 1st deadline to file an unfair labor practice ? Instead, the PBA played dumb, waited until after we were to get our money to hold a vote that should never have happened and still no response. Now the PBA is gonna wait unil Nov 12th for a board member meeting to discuss what their next move is. Folks, I can tell you this. This is a big scam that the PBA is pulling over our eyes again. By the time they make up their mind, it will be April 2010 and they will claim that it is no longer financially feesable to file suit because the $60 per month times 1400 deputies is cheaper than the legal fight.

10-30-2009, 06:11 PM
I just hate it when they deref things. The only place for that is football and soccer. That's when they knock out the referee during a play. Right? Are you with me on this one?

10-30-2009, 10:39 PM
Almost 3 months ago, the Sheriff was quoted in the papers that the "LEADERSHIP" of the PBA had agreed to deref the 2% supplemental pay raise until April of 2010. Phone calls were made and the PBA claimed not to have any knowledge of this statement. No official statement was ever made to deny this statement. If they were telling the truth, don't you think they would have been preparing for the Oct 1st deadline to file an unfair labor practice ? Instead, the PBA played dumb, waited until after we were to get our money to hold a vote that should never have happened and still no response. Now the PBA is gonna wait unil Nov 12th for a board member meeting to discuss what their next move is. Folks, I can tell you this. This is a big scam that the PBA is pulling over our eyes again. By the time they make up their mind, it will be April 2010 and they will claim that it is no longer financially feesable to file suit because the $60 per month times 1400 deputies is cheaper than the legal fight.

The silence from both the union and the sheriff's office speaks volumes to the fact that some underhand deal was made.

11-14-2009, 04:35 AM
All of the unrepresented... every single one, including sworn took a 40 hour furlough which translates to a 2% paycut for 2010. What the heck makes you all think that you are somehow getting stiffed out of a 2% raise? I got news for you guys. If this economy does not turn around, every single one of us are looking at furloughs and/or paycuts.