PDA

View Full Version : Dispatchers Calling You

10-25-2009, 05:08 AM
Effective Friday 10-23-09 Troopers in Troop -K were instructed via e-mail that they were to obtain permission from a supervisor to have dispatch call them on THEIR cell phone...
The email even contained the following ...... " YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ..."

Is the state going to start paying for those cell phone bills....? what about when a dispatcher calls you WITHOUT you asking them too ? who is going to pay for that ? will THEY have to get permission first ?.........................
and, what if THEY call and you don't answer ? .........is a "D" # gonna get pulled ?

This agency has been become so disappointing... is this all Troop_K supervision has to worry about ?

10-25-2009, 05:12 AM
ur kidding right ?? if MY agancy did that I would NEVER give them my PHone #... and tell them NOT to call me at home either.... FHP sucks guys !!!

10-25-2009, 04:01 PM
I personally don't lke dispatchers calling me on the phone, but sometimes it must be done. When the Ma/Com/crap radio system is stuck in Wide Area Scan and I can't call in or they call me, by phone is the only way to contact me without sending the calvary to check on me.

That, of course, suggests that x37s check x13! Ha...useless. Too busy in Dorito Heaven

To be honest, I wish FHP would crack down on radio etiquette. There is way too much B.S., attitude, sarcasm, etc across our channel. It comes from both troopers and x37s and I have to wonder what in the heck a D.O.S. does all shift?

10-25-2009, 05:23 PM
I personally don't lke dispatchers calling me on the phone, but sometimes it must be done. When the Ma/Com/crap radio system is stuck in Wide Area Scan and I can't call in or they call me, by phone is the only way to contact me without sending the calvary to check on me.

That, of course, suggests that x37s check x13! Ha...useless. Too busy in Dorito Heaven

To be honest, I wish FHP would crack down on radio etiquette. There is way too much B.S., attitude, sarcasm, etc across our channel. It comes from both troopers and x37s and I have to wonder what in the heck a D.O.S. does all shift?

You must be a loon for even starting this stupid food fight. :|