PDA

View Full Version : Does he work at MGPD

10-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Does captain suarez stll work for MGPD? Rumors are that he has been speading lots of time in uniform hanging out in the city of Miami for lunch Miami buddies? I wonder if it political campaign season in the city of Miami? Oh well, vote for Frances Suarez as the next city of Miami commissioner!!!!!!!!!!

10-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Does captain suarez stll work for MGPD? Rumors are that he has been speading lots of time in uniform hanging out in the city of Miami for lunch Miami buddies? I wonder if it political campaign season in the city of Miami? Oh well, vote for Frances Suarez as the next city of Miami commissioner!!!!!!!!!!

I seen him, hanging out in the City, with his MPD friends. Confirmed sighting. And yes he does work for MGPD. He takes a 10 lol.

10-25-2009, 01:00 AM
The way capt. Suarez spends on-duty time in the City of Miami, I thought Miami Gardens had annexed part of the City of Miami.

No harm done; Miami Gardens does not have any regulations preventing political campaigning while on duty; particularly if you're campaigning in another jurisdiction.

10-26-2009, 12:35 AM
I found the perfect Christmas gift for Capt. Suarez. I will get him a huge pinup map of Miami Gardens, so that he'll know the boundaries of the city.

I am also considering a GPS for his police vehicle that beeps incesantly when you leave the confines of Miami Gardens.

10-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Don't waste your time guys. The Chief and his staff don't read this stuff.

10-29-2009, 11:52 AM
Trust me we don't want him or his radar gun down here keep him up there. He screwed up this place enough when he was here, we don't want him or his corupt polictical friends back either.

11-02-2009, 06:31 AM
Who cares? Hes a good Captain and those who work for him know it.

11-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Wow what a bunch of great men. Im sure if you call him and ask Capt. Suarez he would tell you, but first you need to grow some and then maybe you call him. Im sure if you call the station they will give you his number. Oh that's right we still have the problem with growing some.....I guess that wouldn't happen then....

11-24-2009, 01:42 AM
Wow what a bunch of great men. Im sure if you call him and ask Capt. Suarez he would tell you, but first you need to grow some and then maybe you call him. Im sure if you call the station they will give you his number. Oh that's right we still have the problem with growing some.....I guess that wouldn't happen then....

WHy is this guy working as a captain of police? When he was in Miami he was always in money trouble. He is a dumb nuts.

08-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Capt. Suarez is a cops cops and a great captain. Ask those that work with or work for him now and we will tell you. We have some moron, stat crazed, incompitent Capt.'s and HE IS NOT ONE OF THEM. Thank God for him and the few other good Capt.'s we have to bring balance to stupid. He is a great guy and will have your back.