PDA

View Full Version : special treatment for an attorney?

10-24-2009, 01:59 PM
nice work. cop didn't even want to see video? busted. I think i know which officer it is too. He's been in the headlines before for racial profiling. Chief, see a bit of a pattern here?

10-28-2009, 03:49 PM
The responding officer did a good job.Miami PO don't call channel 10 for a 17! Shame on you !This officer knows his job and has a big heart! And justice was served.

10-30-2009, 03:39 AM
You're wright. That :cop: :roll: from the City of Miami needs to clean up her own back yard and stay out of other department's business.

10-30-2009, 03:45 AM
Sorry for the typo above. I ment to say You're right.

copscop
11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Stop bashing a PO...Have some loyalty to the brotherhood!

11-27-2009, 02:12 AM
Who cares? Mr copscop go back to where u came from and let us deal with our daily crap! Ain't no brotherhood ready for dat female cop.Check out her files and ya'll understand da meanin of dat. Once again dat cop who investigated ze crash is one of the best we got ! I am proud to say he was my FTO !And he is highly qualified too! Miami cop needs to keep a low profile as well as her Mommy insultin us each time she walk by our station!

03-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Who cares? Mr copscop go back to where u came from and let us deal with our daily crap! Ain't no brotherhood ready for dat female cop.Check out her files and ya'll understand da meanin of dat. Once again dat cop who investigated ze crash is one of the best we got ! I am proud to say he was my FTO !And he is highly qualified too! Miami cop needs to keep a low profile as well as her Mommy insultin us each time she walk by our station!

Best Cop we got? What in the Heck are you smoking. He is the fatest, rudest and he is clueless. Talk about an Alpha Hotel.
Have you noticed how Huge he has gotten. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: