PDA

View Full Version : OFF DUTY BUMPING

10-21-2009, 06:27 PM
WHAT HAPPENED ON SUNDAY WITH 4 RESERVE OFFICERS… I HEARD FULL TIMERS TRIED TO MUSCLE IN ON SOME 59'S....

JUST TO LET THE FULL TIMERS KNOW….IF IT WASN’T FOR US….YOU GUYS WOULDN’T GET THE LUXURY
OF VACATION AND SICK TIME AS YOU ARE NOW…ALSO THE MAN POWER THAT’S ON PATROL OR IN THE DETECTIVE BUREAU. THROW A LITTLE APPRECIATION OUR WAY AND DON’T BE GREEDY.
WE ALL WEAR THE SAME BADGE, BREATH THE SAME AIR, AND BLEED RED.

10-22-2009, 10:25 PM
WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH, Where's my mommies titty so I can suckle from it. Remember one thing "Reserve" your guys schedules are alot more flexible than ours. We are limited to days/ times/ etc... So whenever an Off Duty arrises we should have the right to use our "muscle" and jump it from you guys. Plus with the abondance of Off Duties we have here you should shut your trap and go get another one!

They just don't make "Reserve" officers like they used too. Oye Brother, Esto no es facil!

10-23-2009, 11:52 AM
RESERVE GUY...EAT SHIT

10-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Our RESERVES are a joke! They come out here, and act like they own the place! You are not one of us! You will get my respect when you EARN it! That's why you can't get hired as a full time cop anywhere! I will bump your ass whenever I need to! And next time you have a problem with me "muscling in" on what I have a right to, you talk to me about it....don't come on here like a biiiiatch! You know where to find me! Chicken shit. What's funny is that you were the first one to come on here and ***** when people were writing about you!

10-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey tough guy! Your talking allot of smack. You say to come to you and confront you? But yet, you don't identify yourself. Your momma must be proud to see what a COWARD you turned out to be! Identify yourself if your going to make threats!

Our RESERVES are a joke! They come out here, and act like they own the place! You are not one of us! You will get my respect when you EARN it! That's why you can't get hired as a full time cop anywhere! I will bump your ass whenever I need to! And next time you have a problem with me "muscling in" on what I have a right to, you talk to me about it....don't come on here like a biiiiatch! You know where to find me! Chicken shizzat. What's funny is that you were the first one to come on here and ***** when people were writing about you!

10-23-2009, 09:59 PM
We were all Reserve's at one point or another. A cop is a cop and fair is fair.

10-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I think you should check those facts full-timers. The reserves work a lot harder than 90% of you.

Maybe all those full timers should stop hanging out at the cafeteria or hunting down woman and actually do some work.

10-24-2009, 08:51 PM
LOL...Obviously if I am posting about this subject and asking you to confront me its because I am one of the officers that bumped one of you whiney *****es! Reserves are a joke and they are usually no better than flag men hired by construction compaines to work traffic jobs! Thats all you guys really do...work 59s. As far as police work goes, if you think you work harder than 90% of us, you are CRAZY! All you guys do is put on your costume (when full timers wear it, it is called a uniform), come in, fuk around, and then go home to your wives and tell them how much of a bad ass cop you are. You are a reservist...learn your place! Just look at our reserves...most of them can't get hired anywhere else!

10-25-2009, 04:09 AM
WOW, HOW ONE CREATURE CAN TURN A DEPARTMENT UPSIDE DOWN..... FIRST HE SAYS NO BUMPING, THEN PROBABLY HELPED IN THE BUMPING, THEN COMES ON HERE AND POSTS A FCUKED UP POST AND NOW THE FULL-TIMERS WANT BEEF WITH THE PART-TIMERS, RESERVES, WHAT EVER THE FCUK YOU WANT TO CALL US.

AND YES WE DO WORK HARD, WE ALL WORK HARD FULLTIMES, PART TIMERS, RESERVES WHATEVER..... THE SLUGS KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND SO DOSE EVERYONE ELSE.

WAKE UP A$$HOLES, THIS IS JUST SOMEONE TRYING TO FCUK WITH OUR HEADS AND SPLIT US UP (****HEAD-500)...

I THINK EVERYONE IS GETTING THEIR FAIR SHARE OF 59'S AS LONG AS LARRY P. IS IN CHARGE OF THE RESERVE'S END.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE TRAILER TRASH ON SCHOOL GROUNDS, WE KNOW "WHO DID IT"...AND WE DONT NEED A BOARD GAME TO TELL US..

10-26-2009, 02:50 PM
How could you say reserves are a joke? They went through the same training and school you fulltimers did. Whats the difference that you got the job???? Just because they are reserves doesn't mean jack, it's just a title. They do exactly what you do and I guess the only difference is they don't get paid for it. They have the same certificates you do. Maybe you should spend more time fighting crime and actually doing what you get paid to do than getting on here and writing about one of your own. Your acting like if you were back in middle school. Grow Up!

10-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Are you telling me that just beucause you went to the same sorry ass academy I did, that you are as good as me???? That's like saying that just becuase you play in a Sunday softball team you belong in the Majors! The reality is that you only become a cop through real life experience. Most of you are no better than a cousin who decides to do a ride-a-long once in a while. So like I said before, learn your place, and go ahead and sign up for some more 59s so I can bump your arses!!!

10-27-2009, 11:03 PM
I'd love to know who this super bad ass full timer is ragging on the reserves. But I'll take a guess that you wouldnt make yourself known to the rest of us.

10-28-2009, 12:30 PM
:cop: :cop: To: the full timers :cop: :cop:

This is the funniest blog yet. You need to quit your cop job and go to the Improv. It is more then obvious that you have no sense. It is extremely unfortunate that you wear the same UNIFORM as the rest of us. Either way takes care of you.

:shock: To the "reserve-ist": :shock:

Think about it ladies and gent's, most of us do police work for the love of helping people; we are not in it for the free coffee and the lack of ability to meet the opposite sex. We have a strong desire to help the community and our fellow officer (blue, brown, black, and purple if that’s the case!)

The moment that you allow this person or group of people to affect the way you think and arise the amount of animosity level you lost. So, how ever upsetting and I have been there myself. Brush your shoulder off like if you had lint and keep going. You’re probably making double then the guy bump-in you. Just laugh your way to the bank, that’s hurts more. Justdon’t even talk about it; they like to hear that you are mad.

“CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG”……….no, but let’s try
:devil:

11-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Ummm....what a bunch of total crap! Name one good reservist? All you guys are, are 59 whores and not cops! Know your place! Hell, name any reservist that could get hired anywehere else? I thought so. . . .

11-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Why don't you make yourself public. Stop coming in here as anonymous. Such a cop you call yourself. You honestly need to grow the hell up!

11-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Yeah...I'm sorry...I need to come up with a cool name like "Bumper Guard" (who happens to be the whiney ***** that started this thread). That will make me a real man! Yeah, that's the ticket! Blow it our your ass...RESERVIST

11-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Hey this was a very talented way to bring moral down, but i look at it on a different note! Maybe the question is what reservist would like to give up their $50k to $90k full-time, permanent status job for less; to be place on the bottom of a list. Why because we had a larger picture that has multiple fall backs plans.

Reservist keep your heads up high; your great and awesome for doing what you guys and girl do! Continue to do the best job you can. You know what; help the full-timers remember that they once were "reservist"! It’s not their fault they have forgotten, its the system.

A speech given not to long ago on a Saturday! "You are the back-bone of this department, if it wasn’t for you people, the full-timers couldn’t have what they want". "I thank you, the city thanks you".

Reservist! You lead the way............................. :evil:

Oh, I almost forgot to respond to my writer below.
There have been many "reservist” who have left to other departments, why have you left. You have the ability to criticize other officer for staying, but yet you haven’t left?

Ummm....what a bunch of total crap! Name one good reservist? All you guys are, are 59 whores and not cops! Know your place! Hell, name any reservist that could get hired anywehere else? I thought so. . . .

11-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I thought this was about off duty bumping?????
off dutys are given out by seniority, per the sop seniority is first based on status as follows;
1. full time Officer
2. reserve officer
3. aux Officer

Then time in service, regardless of rank. So, any reserve can "bump" an Aux and ant full timer can bump both.
Anyone within the same class can bump someone with less seniority.

So all you guys making the 90k can understand when a someone making 40k and is at the whim of those in power, bumps you fof an extra few bucks.

10-25-2011, 12:57 PM
fair is not fair, if your not part of the group! im proud of the city i work ... im just not proud of some of the people i work for! suck to know more the your boss!!!

10-31-2011, 12:58 PM
fair is not fair, if your not part of the group! im proud of the city i work ... im just not proud of some of the people i work for! suck to know more the your boss!!!

let me explain a little further------ its pretty messed up when the off-duty corrdinator is the one who owns an off-duty company and does most of the jobs himself! and to make it better, im sure there are the secert off-duties still in the background!

What other dept has the admin staff doing off-duties????????????

im just saying.............. lol

10-31-2011, 05:58 PM
How many of the "adminstrators" aka..higher ups...who work off duty pay the 'surcharge" bet its NONE

11-04-2011, 01:24 PM
How many of the "adminstrators" aka..higher ups...who work off duty pay the 'surcharge" bet its NONE

I want to see the public records for the admin officers who work off-duties, from the chief to the sgt's sur-charge reciepts!???????????????????

willing to bet a months salary they will all of a sudden appear! what a laughing joke!

11-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Bet ch. 4 will be interested in this story,,,,keep watching