PDA

View Full Version : Fellow ZPD Coworkers

10-21-2009, 02:23 PM
This is great. All you guys at ZPD do here is sit on this website and gossip like teenage girls. Here's what you should be doing: YOUR JOB. Isn't that a delightful thought?

You all complain about the city, but they pay your bills. You all complain about the administration, but they gave you your jobs, and continue to let you have your jobs. You complain about each other, but without everyone doing their part this department wouldn't run. You all are lucky I'm not an admin, because I'd fire all you sassy mouthed low lifes the first time you gave me an ounce of lip. Your job isn't a right, or something you deserve. Your job is a privlage that can (and in a lot of cases should) be revoked. Remember that.

Now, quick acting like 3rd graders and gossiping like teenagers. Get back to work, and do your job. I've seriously seen 12 year old channers act more mature than you all. Get a life, do your job, and make this department into something the city can be proud of. It takes everyone doing their part. And lastly, treat the Admins with respect. I do, and I don't have an ounce of trouble. Just do what they ask, because they are your bosses, and they have authority over you (WHAT A THOUGHT!).

10-21-2009, 02:27 PM
You must be new to the department -- LOL

10-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Cool story bro.

10-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Cool story bro.

What story?

10-21-2009, 02:43 PM
That mean that your post was unnecessary, unintelligent, boring, a waste of server space, or just plain stupid. He didn't actually mean that there was a story, or that it was cool. In fact, the statement is entirely sarcastic.

10-21-2009, 02:47 PM
That mean that your post was unnecessary, unintelligent, boring, a waste of server space, or just plain stupid. He didn't actually mean that there was a story, or that it was cool. In fact, the statement is entirely sarcastic.

Again, he must be really new to this department. It's always been this sh*t at this department. Nothing is going to change it.

10-21-2009, 02:49 PM
And why do you think that is? Certainly it can't be YOUR fault at all amirite? No, the admins are busy doing their jobs trying to make this department worthwhile. It's up to the patrol officers and office folk to just do what their boss tells them to and quit causing drama.

10-21-2009, 02:52 PM
And why do you think that is? Certainly it can't be YOUR fault at all amirite? No, the admins are busy doing their jobs trying to make this department worthwhile. It's up to the patrol officers and office folk to just do what their boss tells them to and quit causing drama.

Until ZPD raises their standards of what is required of a police officer they will always get the bottom of the barrell which is what we have now.

We have veterans who are there because they have no where else to go, no other department wants them but they are the first to push their veteran status in your face. Lord forbid they don't get their meal breaks first because they are a veteran. Some of the veterans need to skip a few meals, it wouldn't hurt them.

10-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Until ZPD raises their standards of what is required of a police officer they will always get the bottom of the barrell which is what we have now.

We have veterans who are there because they have no where else to go, no other department wants them but they are the first to push their veteran status in your face. Lord forbid they don't get their meal breaks first because they are a veteran. Some of the veterans need to skip a few meals, it wouldn't hurt them.

I certainly agree with the bold. Take out the trash that is bad patrol officers and SRO's IMO.

10-21-2009, 02:58 PM

I certainly agree with the bold. Take out the trash that is bad patrol officers and SRO's IMO.

Yep and one patrol officer who used to be an SRO needs to be the first one gone -- IMO

10-21-2009, 03:01 PM
Hey, I want to know who dropped the ball on the parade idea. BTW newbie, if you believe in what you say why don't you sign your name to it? Your nothing but a little a$$ kissing worm hiding behind your computer.

10-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey, I want to know who dropped the ball on the parade idea. BTW newbie, if you believe in what you say why don't you sign your name to it? Your nothing but a little a$$ kissing worm hiding behind your computer.

You must be one of the veterans and probably are a part of the TACT team - go enjoy your XXL shirt and license plate

10-21-2009, 03:13 PM
I will knock the chiclets right out of your smart little mouth.

10-21-2009, 03:16 PM
I will knock the chiclets right out of your smart little mouth.

That's right, resort to violence since that is all you know -- LOL

Plus, you don't have a clue as to who I am.

10-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Man, those TACT guys really are just a bunch of smarmy internet tough guys aren't they? When will they learn when they drop the act and start treating others like human beings that they will get somewhere? Oh well. Guess you can't teach two old dogs new tricks.

10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Well, I will find out with my chiclet mind ray and then you will see the full fury of chiclets!

10-21-2009, 03:19 PM
Well, I will find out with my chiclet mind ray and then you will see the full fury of chiclets!

What? Are you like 16 years old or something?

10-21-2009, 03:36 PM
No but your mom is. My point here is to be stupid. Your just as low and stupid as everyone else posting on here. If you want to be a good little rookie keep your mouth shut and worry about your doing your job. You will never change the way the "old timers" are around this place. It all starts with one person rising above the crap and time will take care of everything. The drama queens will consume each other and all that will be left are the REAL pros.

10-21-2009, 03:42 PM
No but your mom is. My point here is to be stupid. Your just as low and stupid as everyone else posting on here. If you want to be a good little rookie keep your mouth shut and worry about your doing your job. You will never change the way the "old timers" are around this place. It all starts with one person rising above the crap and time will take care of everything. The drama queens will consume each other and all that will be left are the REAL pros.

So you are 16 -- LOL

I'm not a rookie just in case you were wondering. Also it will take more then one person to rise above the crap before everything will be taken care of.

This department has had drama since it first opened and the only thing that will change it is the hiring of competent, real police officers not these officers who are one step above rent a cops.

10-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Then I guess you should be first in line to quit!

10-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Then I guess you should be first in line to quit!

No, I figure, I'll let you go first.

10-21-2009, 05:05 PM

Let us use some logic here. Brace yourself.

If it only took ONE person, why don't you step up and make this department the way it should be?

It doesn't take one person. One person cannot convince everyone to do their jobs the right way. The administration around ZPD is trying to make sure all the officers follow the chain of command, are respectful of their authority, and fill out papers and execute procedures according how they should legally. Indeed, it is in this group of men that the only hope for ZPD lies. Do you REALLY think anyone in Tampa calls out their superiors when their boss checks up on the work they claim to have done, or even if someone in the commercial sector of business calls out their boss? Absolutely not or they wouldn't have a job. A certain SRO and others who mirror this behavior should give their superiors the respect they deserve.

You say "old timers" but the old timers are the only ones making sure you goons follow correct procedures. If they didn't, this place would still be the wreck it was under Barnes. It's not a great deal better, but it's coming along, and it would go much faster if everyone did their job the way they should and quit griping about their bosses making them work. Boo hoo. Welcome to the real world. There are certain steps you have to follow in any place of work, and this is no exception. Quit griping and do your jobs you slak jawed daffodils.

10-21-2009, 05:18 PM
A certain SRO and others who mirror this behavior should give their superiors the respect they deserve. -- Is this an existing SRO or a past SRO?

10-21-2009, 05:31 PM
If he thumbs through these forums, he'll know who he is.

10-21-2009, 07:23 PM
OK here is a solution. Fire all of the newer officers and replace them with old washed up close to retirement officers from other agencies. That way everyone can be miserable and eventually the dept. will just be done away with due to lack of interest.

10-21-2009, 07:36 PM
OK here is a solution. Fire all of the newer officers and replace them with old washed up close to retirement officers from other agencies. That way everyone can be miserable and eventually the dept. will just be done away with due to lack of interest.

Guest, there you go again, stirring the pot like you like to do :roll:

The department needs to let go of the bad officers, the ones that they are placing in the TACT Team, which is kind of like a holding cell apparently for this department. It's a place where all bad officers go because the city won't allow them to be fired. So why they are in time out aka TACT Team, they can still collect their pay and benefits which makes so much sense to the outside world that this is even being done especially in the field of law enforcement. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Once you fire the bad officers instead of placing them in the TACT Team, you can hire competent officers, but first, you have to raise your standards in what you are wanting to attract to your department. It can't be anything goes, just as long as your certified and you can walk, you can get hired at ZPD. You are not going to attract competent officers until you clean up your department and get rid of the crap.

Once you have hired competent officers, you have to enforce that they do their jobs and not sit around all day with their thumbs up their you know what. If they turn out to be not competent, you let them go. If they become more of a problem or liability to the department, you let them go.

It's real simple, you follow the rules like the rest of the world is doing in other professions.

This is how it's done....