PDA

View Full Version : Calvery Security

10-20-2009, 12:52 AM
Im curious to know what, if anything, does Calvery Security do for you all?? I was informed by a citizen that they assist St. Pete PD with narcotics investigations and such. The citizen advised Calvery Security does everything except make the arrest, and this is when SPPD comes into play. Being LEO myself I first belived nothing that came out of this persons mouth. I still dont belive SPPD would contract any kind of Narc invests out to a private security company, nor do I think it would be leagal...... I figured id ask the ones that would know. If anyone could advise it would be appreciated!!!

10-20-2009, 02:55 AM
Some wannabe is pulling your leg.

10-20-2009, 07:15 AM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THEY ARE A GREAT ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT.

10-21-2009, 01:53 AM
Why in the hell would you even ask that question?

10-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Why in the hell would you even ask that question? Are you even a LEO?? Its obvious that is a blatant lie! Why would a Law Enforcement company contract a drug narc???? As far as I know, they make things easier for officers that respond to the locations Calvary is working, I mean, they do security duties and have all the trespass papers and reports ready and available for officers, that is courteous and professional on their part. Who ever you spoke to is pulling your leg.... I agree with others. "ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THEY ARE A GREAT ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY AND THE POLICE DEPARTMENT."

10-27-2009, 12:28 AM
BS. They don't do any contract work for SPPD. They walk around carrying their flashlights. They are not a great asset to anyone.

10-27-2009, 12:45 AM
Last time I checked this was LEO affairs and not security affairs so we know they don't do any contracts etc.. St. Pete has their own street crimes division for narcotics.

Let's be safe out there.

10-27-2009, 05:06 AM
All they do is walk around and carry flashlights, kinda like SPPD officers... :)

Sorry, couldn't resist.