PDA

View Full Version : What about us

10-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Do anyone know if there are any plans for the deputies to get N1H1 vaccinations. Also what about the crossing guards who deal with kids on daily basis. I think the county has an obligation to provide this service to all county employees. If one wants to decline the vaccinations than it's their choice. Any thoughts on this???.

10-20-2009, 12:27 AM
Nice but there is no money for that , it is being burned up on paying Majors outragious salaries to stay home. You could ask PBA , but I belive that extra money for such things will be going for Kaz's new golf cart .

10-20-2009, 02:32 AM
I am willing to pay for it just like the flu vaccinations. I also think it's a shame that we're not included in the vaccination program like other first responders are. Maybe it's not the administrations fault, but some communication from them would be helpful. Please understand I am not here to put anyone or our agency down. I just want to express my frustration. Anyway be safe brothers and sisters. God bless.

10-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Not that big of a deal I wont and i know alot of other people who wont get them. I hardly feel like being the test dummy for a new vaccine where they are already have complications.

10-23-2009, 03:19 AM
If i had the opportunity to get the H1N1 flu vaccine I would jump at the opportunity. I don't want to bring the flu home to my wife and kids after being exposed to so many people throughout my shift.

10-24-2009, 03:59 PM
MD Now at SR 80 and RPB Blvd has the H1N1 spray vaccine for $20.00, go take care of yourself and your family.

10-26-2009, 08:59 AM
how can i get a vaccine that the fonge got ,anyone see article in the palm beach toast about a gambling dep, wow now i can gamble with the mob an if i get caught i ll take the 5 days off gladly, no job loss. wow ,5 days how can this be , who s his RABBI ...

10-26-2009, 01:07 PM
how can i get a vaccine that the fonge got ,anyone see article in the palm beach toast about a gambling dep, wow now i can gamble with the mob an if i get caught i ll take the 5 days off gladly, no job loss. wow ,5 days how can this be , who s his RABBI ...

How about speaking english instead of using Ebonics?

10-26-2009, 09:22 PM
How bout not worrying bout the bonics and listen to what he say. Bradshit got plenty cash for the golf game. Whys not cash for de rash? Give us da needle, man.

10-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Because I can't understand what in the hell he is talking about.