PDA

View Full Version : NICE JOB

10-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Come on Alex is that the best you have. Calling the media about a traffic ticket. Like we don't have enough problems around here without showing the county that we have no respect and absolutely NO professional courtesy. Everyone knows why you did this, its those old sour grapes my friend. Everyone also knows you spit your poison in the wrong direction. Everyone knows it was your immediate supervisors that did you in, you are just too small minded and week to see that, you are easily led like a little lamb to the slaughter.
Alex, the next time you choose to put our department in the media in a negative light, make sure it is news worthy.
Also Alex, please many of your friends have been trying to find a way to tell you, try an anti -persperant as well as a deodorant, you are offensive my friend.

10-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Police chief gets traffic ticket
BY JOAN FLEISCHMAN
joanfleischman@yahoo.com
Jim Skinner, the Golden Beach police chief who once led Coral Gables PD, received a traffic ticket -- from a Gables motorcycle cop. Officer Alex Castello nailed Skinner on Sept. 16 for making an illegal left at Riviera and Jeronimo drives.

Skinner, 61, who lives in Coral Gables with his wife, Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Maria Korvick, 63, was headed home from a morning gym workout. He was driving a rental car -- their car was in the shop. He says he simply forgot about the no left turn. ``I was clearly violating the law,'' Skinner says. ``I was just totally not thinking.''

The motorman was professional and courteous, Skinner adds. ``I have no complaint. That's what traffic enforcement is all about.''

Skinner sent in a plea-by-mail of no contest. He elected traffic school -- a four-hour online class -- to avoid points on his record.

He also mailed in the fine. But he sent the wrong amount -- $171, $15 shy of the $186 penalty. The balance is due Nov. 5.
:devil:

GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-19-2009, 11:31 PM
We have become the laughing stop odf Dade County thanks to morons like you.......and your wife is FAT!

10-26-2009, 03:13 PM
WATCHFUL EYE STYE, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU blame another cop for something he would never do. Your way off base if you think Alex had anything to do with going to the media with this.

10-26-2009, 05:17 PM
You guys need to have a blanket party for the rogue officer who writes other cops.

10-28-2009, 07:34 PM
You Gables guys are on a roll! How about Gables Motormen Escalona who wrote the mother of a Trooper (Knowingly) over the summer! Don't worry I won't judge all of you for the actions of some......

10-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Now that I can't explain

10-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Gables isn't the only one with alpha hotels.
My wife was stroked by a clown in a brown gown, knowing who she was.
Every department has them. We all know who they are.
The bottom line is that 98% of all cops are QRU exact. 2% need a blanket party!!!!

10-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Ain't that the truth.
How is it that such alpha hotels get put in trafic/motor units and supervisors don't see what a menace to PR, and the community they are with their everyone gets a ticket mentality?

10-30-2009, 06:49 PM
I have worked with many of you and always considered Gables Cops qru. I just wish we can stop alpha hotels from creating the animosity. How do these guys get past the psych? Oh well as we all know my Dept is the leader of most of this crap, just please remember, the actions of some do not define all. Stay safe guys, u can always count on me for a 15.

11-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Mr. Happy, get your head out of Alex's thong, he had the chance to do the right thing here and he chose the wrong direction, sour grapes Alex, calling the media really goes to your character. Like or dislike, the man is still a chief of police in Dade County. Well yo wrote the ticket, feel better now. Unfortunately, it only takes a couple of morons like "ALEX" to make us all look bad. So as a trooper and one that will pay special attention to Coral Gables pd NOW, YOU ALL ONLY NEED TO LOOK AT ALEX NOW AND SAY THANK YOU FOR MAKING CORAL GABLES P.D. LOOK BAD...OH AND ALEX, THANKS FOR CALLING THE MEDIA (those who live in glass houses...moron).

JUST A METTER OF TIME....MR. HAPPY YOU CAN COME UP FOR AIR NOW :devil: