PDA

View Full Version : CONSUMER SERVICE INVESTIGATION

10-17-2009, 02:23 PM
He needs to obtain an attorney...tell the news....get that information out. Hopefully you guys have a trust worthy investigators who will back each other up. From what i hear, they are "COMPANY MEN"...You dont need to have a union to be a union. Stick together and you are untouchable.

10-17-2009, 10:29 PM
He needs to obtain an attorney...tell the news....get that information out. Hopefully you guys have a trust worthy investigators who will back each other up. From what i hear, they are "COMPANY MEN"...You dont need to have a union to be a union. Stick together and you are untouchable.
Darn good post brother; I like it!

10-17-2009, 11:26 PM
We have the same problems in Uniform Operations. The top producing shifts and Officers get screwed with the most by the local upper management. These Officers do not go out looking for stuff outside of their normal duties, but when they find it they deal with it instead of looking the other way as local brass wants us to. If you speak out against what is going on they just put the screws to you harder trying to break you down. They will even go as far as to tell you how worthless and incompetent you are when in fact you are more competent and able to do their jobs than they are.

10-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Sounds about right. Do a great job and get screwed.

10-18-2009, 11:22 AM
True. I wish we has a Union that was worth something. This state sucks when it comes to unions. The only union that works is the "Hillbilly Union" located in Tallahassee....Fuc&%^$ hicks!