PDA

View Full Version : Buffoon from BBHS

10-16-2009, 05:54 PM
D.R you just proved my point with your "yo MaMa" response to the truth. Your response is indicative of the actions your will resort to when you are trying to represent the officers. I apologize beforehand for the vocabulary words that I may employ in this blog, for i know your brain explodes when you try to understand their meaning. Now back to the matter at hand. You may think that you are the answer to the troubles of the department but in reality a person such as yourself is an enigma. ( No I did call you the "N" word) In your small mind you may think that you can do good but you will only cause irreparable harm to the members of this department. You have shown you bias towards others on numerous occasions and that is not good. Your use of the word brothers and sisters are suspect. Define for us what you mean by your usage of those words. If you are referring to the maternal sense of the word, I don't remember seeing you at the dinner table when I was growing up. If you are trying for the fraternal angle, we all know that is a load of crap because you view life in one way. So this leaves us with no other recourse other than to accept your use of the term brother and sister as it was meant to be, exclusionary.
What I'm trying to tell you in a nice round about way D.R. is that you need to shut the luck up. Not only do you possess limited thinking capabilities, you are ignorant also; and a stupid, ignorant man is dangerous for all.
Yeah I know your response will be "Yo MaMa", thats okay at least my mama don't hide the fact that I'm her child.

Just Browsing
10-22-2009, 12:53 AM
I respect the fact that D.R. speaks his mind when he feels the need to. What I REALLY RESPECT IS...... HE LETS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO HE IS, instead of hiding behind the anonymity of a computer screen. "If words hurt you the way you've let on, I sure hope we don't get taken over by PBSO and that you're not placed out in western Palm Beach County (BELLE GLADE, PAHOKEE or SOUTH BAY AREA). Because the main language is constantly indicative of some "Plight of the Black Man being blamed on the White Man".

PS - Remember, Silence is Golden,....ONLY if you use it!! :cop: :wink: :wink:

10-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Oooo, I know who you are... :snicker:

10-23-2009, 02:36 AM
SO DOES YOUR WIFE SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?????

10-25-2009, 02:42 PM
SO DOES YOUR WIFE SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?????

YEAH! Sperminator is back, I like the Sperminator, he keeps it real! May you look into your crystal balls and tell us what the future holds for us here at the School District?