PDA

View Full Version : FHP trooper arrested for dismissing speeding citation

10-15-2009, 05:59 PM
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER • October 15, 2009

Florida Highway Patrol Trooper William Grissom was arrested on felony charges on one count of falsifying official documents.

Grissom, a trooper since 2005, is accused of dismissing a speeding citation that was issued by another trooper.
He has since been put on administrative duty until an internal review is completed, said Captain Mark Welch of FHP.

10-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Fear not, FHP's elite crack staff of "investigators" will be hot on the trail!

10-15-2009, 08:25 PM
DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER • October 15, 2009

Florida Highway Patrol Trooper William Grissom was arrested on felony charges on one count of falsifying official documents.

Grissom, a trooper since 2005, is accused of dismissing a speeding citation that was issued by another trooper.
He has since been put on administrative duty until an internal review is completed, said Captain Mark Welch of FHP.

Did this trooper dismiss the citation through the clerk, or was it dismissed in traffic court? And if so, how would a judge even allow that to happen?

10-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Ha! They've already removed his pic from the 111th class roster. Here's another one they missed.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/FHP/academy/ClassActs/Class111/images/111PG072205d.jpg

10-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Here are the arrest details from the Leon County Jail website.

Inmate Booking Information

Image exempt per F.S. 119.071(4)(d)

Name: GRISSOM, WILLIAM LEE
SPN: 208084
Race: WHITE Sex: M
Eye Color: BLU Hair: BLK
Height: 6'03" Weight: 160
Date of Birth 1980

Current Charges
Clerk Case # Offense Date Charge Literal Statute Bond Amount Booking Date Booking Agency Agency
Report # Tentative

Clerk Case # Offense Date Charge Literal Statute Bond Amount Booking Date Booking Agency Agency
Report # Actual Release
Date
2009CF3442A1 09/04/2009 PUBLIC SERVANT FALSIFY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS 838.022 1A 10/14/2009 FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL HQ TALLAHASSEE 090071513 10/14/2009
Charge Count = 1

10-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Here are the arrest details from the Leon County Jail website.

Inmate Booking Information

Image exempt per F.S. 119.071(4)(d)

Name: GRISSOM, WILLIAM LEE
SPN: 208084
Race: WHITE sex: M
Eye Color: BLU Hair: BLK
Height: 6'03" Weight: 160
Date of Birth 9/27/1980

Current Charges
Report # Tentative

Report # Actual Release
Date
2009CF3442A1 09/04/2009 PUBLIC SERVANT FALSIFY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS 838.022 1A 10/14/2009 FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL HQ TALLAHASSEE 090071513 10/14/2009
Charge Count = 1

What a jerk. Threw his career away for something stupid. Did his wife/girlfriend get a ticket from another trooper he works with??

10-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Maybe someone paid him to get a ticket dismissed. I heard that happened somewhere in central Florida last year in a local PD somewhere.

10-15-2009, 08:44 PM
http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20091015/BREAKINGNEWS/91015005/FHP++Trooper+arrested+for+dismissing+speeding+cita tion

10-16-2009, 12:02 AM
His Mommy works at FAST and his Daddy is a retired trooper so I'm sure he'll be OK.

10-16-2009, 12:03 AM
In the past year, seven troopers (including two Sgts.) have been arrested for felonies-----gives a whole new meaning to the term felony squad!

10-16-2009, 01:12 AM
In the past year, seven troopers (including two Sgts.) have been arrested for felonies-----gives a whole new meaning to the term felony squad!

What happened to the “Elite” status of an FHP Trooper? What happened to all of that background and stringent standards? What happened to all of that crap about only 1 out of every 10,000 who apply gets selected? What happened to, “our academy is the toughest”, and “we only take the best”?

I’ll tell you what happened to it, it is all a big joke and a pile of propaganda garbage. What do you expect from an agency that pays a Trooper who has been on for 10 years $12,000 to $20,000, (or in some areas more than that), less than what his comparable city and county counterparts make? All of the good employees leave for better paying jobs. The private industry has proven it, pro sports has proven it, and FHP is proving it everyday, you get what you pay for!

If you want to win a super-bowl you will have to pay the talent to win it for you. Tom Brady’s do not play for the lowest paying team. If you want a quality employee who will do the best job you have to pay for it. It’s just like buying a watch, or anything else. You can buy some piece of crap from China to tell time but if you want a real quality watch you get a Rolex. The same goes with employees, if you are not willing to pay the employee what they could get somewhere else then that’s where the good ones will go, somewhere else.

I do not care what any of you say, it is all about the money. Save all of that “I wear the hat” and I am a State Trooper, hoorah, bullsh:t for someone else. Other than the rare exception, the majority of Troopers work for FHP because this is what pays the bills and puts food on the table. I personally do not know anyone who works as a full time Trooper for free. And I am willing to bet that for the most part, other than some of the absolute nut jobs that work at FHP, if they came to you tomorrow and told you that they were no longer going to pay you and that you would have to work for free, almost all of you would pack up and be gone. Actually, I really cannot understand why any you that could get hired somewhere else remain, for all intents and purposes that is what they are telling you right now, even though you may notbe working for free you are working for 25% to 50% less than what they should be paying you.

This kind of stuff can happen anywhere and to any agency. But let’s be honest; there have been a lot of black-eyes given to FHP lately. I do not hear of this much crap coming from other state highway patrols and state police agencies in other parts of the country. Hell, I do not even hear of this much crap coming from other large agencies in Florida. And you know why that is? It's because they pay their employees what they deserve and they are then able to choose only the best and most qualified candidates.

The truth of the matter is, this type of headline will continue and there is no end in sight. All of you good troopers know it, if you are honest with yourselves. The good ones are quickly becoming the minority. At this point most good candidates will not even apply and only the rejects are even trying to get hired. It’s the logical evolution of things, academy class gets hired, after graduation the good ones see the light and leave, the garbage stays because they could not get hired anywhere else (or they are good ones who believe the propaganda and drink the kool-aid for a few years until they to wake up), more and more garbage piles up as more and more good ones leave, making FHP the bottom of the food chain. FHP truly has become the garbage can of law enforcement in Florida. Good luck to those with integrity and honesty who remain, you are going to need it.

10-16-2009, 06:55 AM
....My..My..My....You all are human too...
..Sooner..later just a matter of time..
...Just remember
that..when your 10-50..with next citizen...
..How bout a piece of my humble pie....

10-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Felony Highway Prisoner

10-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Trooper charged with fixing ticket
October 16, 2009 03:00 EDT

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say a Florida Highway Patrol trooper has been arrested for dismissing a ticket issued by another trooper to help a friend.

FHP says Trooper William Grissom was arrested Wednesday on a felony charge of falsifying official documents.

FHP officials say Grissom is on administrative duty until an internal review is completed.

Grissom was released from the Leon County Jail Wednesday on his own recognizance.

How stupid or arrogant can you be?

10-16-2009, 02:45 PM

Odd, only Sergeants on down. :oops:

10-16-2009, 08:55 PM

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities say a Florida Highway Patrol trooper has been arrested for dismissing a ticket issued by another trooper to help a friend.

FHP says Trooper William Grissom was arrested Wednesday on a felony charge of falsifying official documents.

FHP officials say Grissom is on administrative duty until an internal review is completed.

Grissom was released from the Leon County Jail Wednesday on his own recognizance.

Here's the updated story from Tallahassee.com""

Florida Highway Patrol trooper reassigned pending ticket probe
By Iricka Berlinger • DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER • October 16, 2009

Florida Highway Patrol Trooper William Grissom said he was trying to help a friend get out of paying a speeding ticket that was issued by another trooper.

But on Wednesday, he was arrested by FHP on a felony charge of falsifying official documents.

Grissom, a trooper since 2005, completed a traffic citation notice of dismissal for the ticket written by Trooper Matthew Rabun on Aug. 14, according to an arrest report.

According to the report, Grissom changed the citation on Sept. 1 and signed Rabun's name, indicating that the radar failed the end of the shift test.

Later, according to the report, Grissom "realized the severity of his action" and told his friend to pay the ticket, which the friend did on Sept. 15. Grissom also went to Rabun and admitted his mistake, the report said.

Rabun reported the incident on Sept. 23 and a warrant was obtained Wednesday for Grissom's arrest.

FHP Capt. Mark Welch said Grissom is on administrative duty until an internal review is completed.

******Funny. He may have gotten away with it if he didn't tell anyone.

10-16-2009, 08:57 PM

Here's the updated story from Tallahassee.com""

Florida Highway Patrol trooper reassigned pending ticket probe
By Iricka Berlinger • DEMOCRAT STAFF WRITER • October 16, 2009

Florida Highway Patrol Trooper William Grissom said he was trying to help a friend get out of paying a speeding ticket that was issued by another trooper.

But on Wednesday, he was arrested by FHP on a felony charge of falsifying official documents.

Grissom, a trooper since 2005, completed a traffic citation notice of dismissal for the ticket written by Trooper Matthew Rabun on Aug. 14, according to an arrest report.

According to the report, Grissom changed the citation on Sept. 1 and signed Rabun's name, indicating that the radar failed the end of the shift test.

Later, according to the report, Grissom "realized the severity of his action" and told his friend to pay the ticket, which the friend did on Sept. 15. Grissom also went to Rabun and admitted his mistake, the report said.

Rabun reported the incident on Sept. 23 and a warrant was obtained Wednesday for Grissom's arrest.

FHP Capt. Mark Welch said Grissom is on administrative duty until an internal review is completed.

******Funny. He may have gotten away with it if he didn't tell anyone.

LOLOL!! You may be right. If you're going to committ a felony, you've got to go through with it all the way!!!

10-17-2009, 12:39 AM
What happened to the “Elite” status of an FHP Trooper? What happened to all of that background and stringent standards? What happened to all of that crap about only 1 out of every 10,000 who apply gets selected? What happened to, “our academy is the toughest”, and “we only take the best”?

My thoughts exactly for CAPTAIN CROTASS...........

This is what happens when you p-i-s-s on the lil guys and girls who could do the job with no problems or NO serious histories, backgrounds, ect. It goes to show no one is perfect or "ELITE", you just go out and do your very best and no in your heart you make the right decisions and the 90% factor of common sense should alwasy come into play, no matter how squeaky clean you might appear.

A job done very well Crotta, the new ED show look into moving forward in that position and changing faces.

10-17-2009, 12:53 AM
I dont know this Trooper or his age but this was a serious offense/mistake. This Trooper should have done the following:

Gone to the trooper who issued the Citation/Summons and asked if he would be willing to dismiss the tix or have memory loss at trial?

If the Trooper would not,then tell your friend,"sorry buddy,this guy has a hard on for traffic and wont help me so you are on your own"!

Instead,the dumb son of a gun,goes and committs a crime and then,the dumb M.F. confesses to the Trooper!!!!!!!

This boy has got to go!

10-17-2009, 01:18 PM

I’ll tell you what happened to it, it is all a big joke and a pile of propaganda garbage. What do you expect from an agency that pays a Trooper who has been on for 10 years $12,000 to $20,000, (or in some areas more than that), less than what his comparable city and county counterparts make? All of the good employees leave for better paying jobs. The private industry has proven it, pro sports has proven it, and FHP is proving it everyday, you get what you pay for!

If you want to win a super-bowl you will have to pay the talent to win it for you. Tom Brady’s do not play for the lowest paying team. If you want a quality employee who will do the best job you have to pay for it. It’s just like buying a watch, or anything else. You can buy some piece of crap from China to tell time but if you want a real quality watch you get a Rolex. The same goes with employees, if you are not willing to pay the employee what they could get somewhere else then that’s where the good ones will go, somewhere else.

I do not care what any of you say, it is all about the money. Save all of that “I wear the hat” and I am a State Trooper, hoorah, bullsh:t for someone else. Other than the rare exception, the majority of Troopers work for FHP because this is what pays the bills and puts food on the table. I personally do not know anyone who works as a full time Trooper for free. And I am willing to bet that for the most part, other than some of the absolute nut jobs that work at FHP, if they came to you tomorrow and told you that they were no longer going to pay you and that you would have to work for free, almost all of you would pack up and be gone. Actually, I really cannot understand why any you that could get hired somewhere else remain, for all intents and purposes that is what they are telling you right now, even though you may notbe working for free you are working for 25% to 50% less than what they should be paying you.

This kind of stuff can happen anywhere and to any agency. But let’s be honest; there have been a lot of black-eyes given to FHP lately. I do not hear of this much crap coming from other state highway patrols and state police agencies in other parts of the country. Hell, I do not even hear of this much crap coming from other large agencies in Florida. And you know why that is? It's because they pay their employees what they deserve and they are then able to choose only the best and most qualified candidates.

The truth of the matter is, this type of headline will continue and there is no end in sight. All of you good troopers know it, if you are honest with yourselves. The good ones are quickly becoming the minority. At this point most good candidates will not even apply and only the rejects are even trying to get hired. It’s the logical evolution of things, academy class gets hired, after graduation the good ones see the light and leave, the garbage stays because they could not get hired anywhere else (or they are good ones who believe the propaganda and drink the kool-aid for a few years until they to wake up), more and more garbage piles up as more and more good ones leave, making FHP the bottom of the food chain. FHP truly has become the garbage can of law enforcement in Florida. Good luck to those with integrity and honesty who remain, you are going to need it.

Well stated and absolutely effing true. The guys at the top of the food chain are making three times what the poor Troopers from 1-20 years on are making, so they don't see the problem and won't truly fight for our pay because it doesn't affect them

10-17-2009, 01:41 PM
In respone to your yap about getting what they pay for......I'll agree with you on a number of things, but
1) If you are solely in this job for money, you are destined for the pokey - no sympathy from me.
2) Monetary enhancement or improvement was not the basis of the violation - just simple stupidity.

I don't know of anyone of the people arrested in a while who have been fired for money related issues. It is usually stupid, inane, asinine, decisions which they knew were absolutely, positively wrong, not just illegal or against policy. So really, do you want these guys in your agency (regardless of which one) or for that matter, any agency? I'll pass! Of course, if the charge sticks, that won't be an issue. Not only will he not be member of this agency, he won't be a member (Sworn) of any other either - lost his job and career. Kind of brings the motto of "If you're going to stupid, you've got to be tough" to mind. And yes, Toto, it is a fact that "the truth shall set you free!"

10-17-2009, 03:31 PM
Stupid is as stupid does.

10-17-2009, 05:48 PM

Well stated and absolutely effing true. The guys at the top of the food chain are making three times what the poor Troopers from 1-20 years on are making, so they don't see the problem and won't truly fight for our pay because it doesn't affect them

I agree with almost everything you said, except the Rolex part. Rolex is an OK watch with excellent marketing. It is much like FHP - filled with mystique and highly desired but not a good value. There are plent of Swiss and German made mechanical watches that out perform Rolex. You don't hear much about them unless you are willing to research the "best" based on performance.

10-17-2009, 10:05 PM

You are both fools. Let's see:
If you want to win a super-bowl you will have to pay the talent to win it for you. and
Hell, I do not even hear of this much crap coming from other large agencies in Florida. And you know why that is? It's because they pay their employees what they deserve and they are then able to choose only the best and most qualified candidates.
Bullcrap. I'm a trooper in South Florida and know what you say to be a lie. The Miami-Herald, Broward SunSentinel, and Palm Beach Post stay busy with stories of deputies and police officers from those "other agencies" (like yours, I'm sure, because you sure ain't no trooper, boy) that offer their officers and deputies SO much more money and SUCH a great opportunity to diversify their career path yet seem to keep getting arrested or indicted on a regular basis. Are those the kind of "Super Bowl" quality players you want MY agency to be like? For people like you, it is all about nothing more than how much money you can make. Law enforcement in general is about having pride, integrity, honor, and ethics. You think more MONEY buys you those things? The FHP is a sweet smelling rose compared to the "large agencies in Florida" you seem to be touting (by the way, my wife is an 18 year veteran with one: she says you're full of crap too). Is it the individual LEO or the agency that makes it bad? Real troopers, deputies, and police officers know the answer, just like most of the populace in Florida. I can hear by the tone in your rant you have got a real "hard on" for the FHP; you reek of it. You wannabe trooper, go back to your own board instead of trying to come on here and stir stuff between agencies. If you ever wore our uniform and the hat and then left, I'm glad the embarrassment ended for both of us!

10-18-2009, 12:51 PM
If my fellow employees are destined to cause trouble and get my agency into the paper regardless of who I work for, then I'd just soon have my agency reputation tarnished and make a liveable wage then have it tarnished and make poverty wages. "I'm starving and my kids have to do without, but my agency stays out of the paper more often than yours does." SHOW US THE MONEY TALLAHASSEE!!!!

10-18-2009, 11:43 PM
You will be waiting a long time for the money.

10-19-2009, 05:33 PM
[quote=Guest]In the past year, seven troopers (including two Sgts.) have been arrested for felonies-----gives a whole new meaning to the term felony squad!

You are both fools. Let's see:
If you want to win a super-bowl you will have to pay the talent to win it for you. and
Hell, I do not even hear of this much crap coming from other large agencies in Florida. And you know why that is? It's because they pay their employees what they deserve and they are then able to choose only the best and most qualified candidates.
Bullcrap. I'm a trooper in South Florida and know what you say to be a lie. The Miami-Herald, Broward SunSentinel, and Palm Beach Post stay busy with stories of deputies and police officers from those "other agencies" (like yours, I'm sure, because you sure ain't no trooper, boy) that offer their officers and deputies SO much more money and SUCH a great opportunity to diversify their career path yet seem to keep getting arrested or indicted on a regular basis. Are those the kind of "Super Bowl" quality players you want MY agency to be like? For people like you, it is all about nothing more than how much money you can make. Law enforcement in general is about having pride, integrity, honor, and ethics. You think more MONEY buys you those things? The FHP is a sweet smelling rose compared to the "large agencies in Florida" you seem to be touting (by the way, my wife is an 18 year veteran with one: she says you're full of crap too). Is it the individual LEO or the agency that makes it bad? Real troopers, deputies, and police officers know the answer, just like most of the populace in Florida. I can hear by the tone in your rant you have got a real "hard on" for the FHP; you reek of it. You wannabe trooper, go back to your own board instead of trying to come on here and stir stuff between agencies. If you ever wore our uniform and the hat and then left, I'm glad the embarrassment ended for both of us![/quote:3fcvkva6]

Hey Mr. “I wear the hat”, how much does your 18 year veteran wife make more than you? I am sure that it is not the same as what she made her first year, and I would be willing to bet that it is more than you do by a wide margin. Nobody said that other agencies do not have problems and that their members do not get in trouble, but there was a day, way before your time, that a Trooper with FHP getting in trouble would be a very rare occurrence. Those days are gone and pay is probably the biggest reason why. FHP is no better than any other agency, contrary to what your Kool-Aid induced drunken stupor would have you believe.

The point of the post you quoted, was to illustrate that a lot of very good Troopers have left for higher paying agencies, which nobody can deny and nobody can blame them for. Had the State of Florida paid them what they should have been paid than I would be willing to bet that most of them would still be here and a lot of these idiots that FHP is hiring now, who are getting arrested and in trouble, would not be. Another point is that if the State paid a competitive wage then more qualified applicants would apply and cause the less qualified to drop to the bottom of the pile where they probably would never get hired at all.

It is easy for you to sit there and spout your loyalty to an agency that treats you like crap when you have a wife who probably makes more than you do and eases the financial burden of trying to survive. What you are not telling us is how much off-duty do you work down there in South Florida, 20, 30 or the maximum 32 hours a week? And don’t tell me you don’t work off-duty either. If they took away off-duty FHP would almost cease to exist. You see it is all about the money, and you know it.

So use your hat for something useful and go take a crap in it. FHP sucks and everybody knows it.

KevboFSU
10-21-2009, 04:17 AM
I see that there are a lot of angry cops on here. Furthermore, quite a few were not hired by FHP, failing the selection process for what ever reason and now hold a grudge. Grow up. Money is not everything. If you think so, you have your priorities out of whack. All of you could be making a lot more money at the federal level but don't why?

That being said. We have moved off the subject somewhat to FHP bashing. So lets get back to the subject.

If anyone thinks that one Trooper/Deputy/Officer, or seven for that matter, accurately reflect entire agency statewide, then you need to be drug tested. Even in large cities/towns that pays their officers very well misconduct shows it's ugly face. We are all human and make mistakes. This officer made a mistake, that no one benefited from and I will most likly not end in a conviction. There was both a lack of integrity and then integrity from this officer. He realized his mistake and then did the right thing, and brought it to the attention of the other officer and now he is paying the price. I have read from the comments that some think he is stupid for doing this. It is called integrity, that I see from some of the posts here is lacking in a lot if you out there, right now. Let's give credit where credit is due. I am in no way condoning what he did to help out a buddy. However, he could have just kept his mouth shut and no one would be the wiser, but he did not and now must face the charges. But how many of you would have the courage to go to another officer and admit all of your mistakes from the moment you became an Trooper/Deputy/officer. Would you? Most of you could not admit them to yourself. That ladies and gentleman is integrity. Either you have it or you don't period.

Misconduct, illegal acts have nothing to due with pay, or the agency. When something like this happens it crosses all line and hurts all law enforcement officers as a whole. We (yes, you and me) will pay the price from what this officer did. Everyday. The public can't tell the difference between a city cop, deputy sheriff, State Trooper Fish and Wildlife Officer, DEP Officers, or DOT Officers. To them we are one, the law, the fuzz, copers, John Q law, or 5-0. We can take away from this with a lesson learned. But mark my words this will happen again tomorrow somewhere in the state of Florida, just make sure that it is not you. Let's be sharp, be safe and take care of each other out there. We are all on the same team. I know that when it goes south, I don't care what uniform someone is wearing, if they are a LEO I will help them and expect the same in return. Take care all.

10-25-2009, 05:52 PM
FHP is like floating ship with no Captain at the helm. It time to sink this ship and put it out of its misery.

10-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Was Chris Knight ever arrested for falsifying records? Oh I forgot he was not a trooper or a sergeant.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Colonel Chris Knight has resigned as
the Florida Highway Patrol's chief.

Tuesday's resignation follows a six-month state investigation that found he falsified a memo's date, but cleared him of most other allegations.

But in a report, Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigators say other matters surfaced in the probe that warrant additional attention.

One issue is complaints from high-ranking FHP officers who say they were afraid Knight would retaliate against them for cooperating with the investigation.

Knight tells The Associated Press that he takes responsibility for his mistakes and that they were not done maliciously.

Knight says he's mostly troubled by accusations from six African American officers that they were unfairly treated by him. He says he has never done that.

10-26-2009, 12:12 AM
I see that there are a lot of angry cops on here. Furthermore, quite a few were not hired by FHP, failing the selection process for what ever reason and now hold a grudge. Grow up. Money is not everything. If you think so, you have your priorities out of whack. All of you could be making a lot more money at the federal level but don't why?

That being said. We have moved off the subject somewhat to FHP bashing. So lets get back to the subject.

If anyone thinks that one Trooper/Deputy/Officer, or seven for that matter, accurately reflect entire agency statewide, then you need to be drug tested. Even in large cities/towns that pays their officers very well misconduct shows it's ugly face. We are all human and make mistakes. This officer made a mistake, that no one benefited from and I will most likly not end in a conviction. There was both a lack of integrity and then integrity from this officer. He realized his mistake and then did the right thing, and brought it to the attention of the other officer and now he is paying the price. I have read from the comments that some think he is stupid for doing this. It is called integrity, that I see from some of the posts here is lacking in a lot if you out there, right now. Let's give credit where credit is due. I am in no way condoning what he did to help out a buddy. However, he could have just kept his mouth shut and no one would be the wiser, but he did not and now must face the charges. But how many of you would have the courage to go to another officer and admit all of your mistakes from the moment you became an Trooper/Deputy/officer. Would you? Most of you could not admit them to yourself. That ladies and gentleman is integrity. Either you have it or you don't period.

Misconduct, illegal acts have nothing to due with pay, or the agency. When something like this happens it crosses all line and hurts all law enforcement officers as a whole. We (yes, you and me) will pay the price from what this officer did. Everyday. The public can't tell the difference between a city cop, deputy sheriff, State Trooper Fish and Wildlife Officer, DEP Officers, or DOT Officers. To them we are one, the law, the fuzz, copers, John Q law, or 5-0. We can take away from this with a lesson learned. But mark my words this will happen again tomorrow somewhere in the state of Florida, just make sure that it is not you. Let's be sharp, be safe and take care of each other out there. We are all on the same team. I know that when it goes south, I don't care what uniform someone is wearing, if they are a LEO I will help them and expect the same in return. Take care all.

good read

05-22-2013, 07:19 AM
I have been pulled by rabun he is very much the school yard bully especially when dealing with male civilians (mabey a little insceure). Grissom must have been a idiot to think rabun would keep quiet.this guy is the rule mister he gets his kicks getting in your face for no reason. I know cops can't be changing tickets but man this guy really loves screwing with people

05-22-2013, 04:41 PM
why are you digging up 4 year old shit? moron

Unregistered
10-22-2015, 11:53 AM
The real kicker is now this a$$hat is a Manager at DOT. Who got the last laugh now???

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 03:16 AM
You went back and dug around to find this 6 year old post? Get a life bro... That's pathetic...

Unregistered
10-23-2015, 01:11 PM
I'd have to agree with the post above... The REAL kicker is that you went back and dug the post up this many years later... Truly sad.