PDA

View Full Version : SHE's Sleep'n w/ Everyone

10-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Dont $h!t in you're backyard!!! :evil: :devil:

10-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Who cares? In case you haven't noticed....$hitting where you eat is not that uncommon. Grow up.

10-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Who is she?

10-16-2009, 09:29 PM
You can trust them with your Life, just not your equipement or your wife!!! :snicker:

10-20-2009, 01:42 PM
His Wife?!?!?!? WTF? did he pee on her and claim her as his forever, even though they have been divorced for 6 years? Fuk that guy, he is a douche bag that doesn't know how to treat woman... I wish he would come talk to me like the way he talks to his "WIFE"....

10-24-2009, 05:52 AM
His Wife?!?!?!? WTF? did he pee on her and claim her as his forever, even though they have been divorced for 6 years? Fuk that guy, he is a douche bag that doesn't know how to treat woman... I wish he would come talk to me like the way he talks to his "WIFE"....

Nice email above VA

Can you imagine the aftermath around the agency when these two breakup. Turn in your badge & gun VA you might 44 this time. Everyone knows how close you were when RH sent you packin..........

10-26-2009, 02:20 AM
Wow its amazing how everyone gets off on other peoples business... listen worried!!!! mind ur own freaking business and if u have something to say to either one of them then say it to there face u jack ace. I mean really people its been 6 yrs already move on and everyone talking yit is being two face, like u have never done it b4 plz becuz if u had the chance ud do it to...... u were just not given a chance and ur jealouse. SO MIND UR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

10-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Why don't you all show this much interest in your own lives? Two unmarried people.... oh my gosh! Is it just because you are all used to doing everyone elses spouses and girlfriends as history shows? Leave them alone already... haven't you ruined enough lives with untrue and unverified rumors about everyone? Nosey beyaches. Wish you had her don't you! VA is a lucky stiff (no pun intended).

10-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Good grief...if we added up all of the NMB cops, top to bottom, just how many could we find who have not slept with at least one other NMB cop?!?!?!?

Don't you losers have a life outside of this friggin' job???

10-27-2009, 12:07 AM
IT'S AMZING THE WONDERFUL AND POSITIVE THINGS PEOPLE TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER. HOW ABOUT IF EVERYONE GETS A LIFE? STOP CRITIZING OTHER PEOPLE AND WASTE YOUR TIME ON YOUR OWN WIFE/GIRLFRIEND/LOVER. REMEMBER THEIR IS ALWAYS THREE SIDES TO THE STORY. ONE DAY SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE POSTING SOMETHING ABOUT YOU, COWARDS, AS WELL!!!! THIS IS NOT WORTH IT....... :wink:

10-27-2009, 06:08 AM
i'M SORRY "WORRIED" I DIDNT CATCH YOUR NAME. OH THATS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT POST IT YOU FU@#&% COWARD. WHAT WE SHOULD REALLY WORRY ABOUT IS HAVING TO WORK WITH A COWARD LIKE YOURSELF HERE AT NMB. NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANY SO CALLED AFTERMATH BECAUSE ONLY A COWARDLY PIECE OF GARBAGE LIKE YOURSELF WOULD "44" THEMSELVES OVER A WOMEN OR A MAN. YOU WOULD PROBABLY KILL YOUR KIDS TO. AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY SHOULD TAKE YOUR BADGE AND GUN FOR COWARDICE.....NOW GO HANG OUT AT STARBUCKS COWARD AND HOPE YOU DONT GET A CALL THAT MIGHT REQUIRE SOME COURAGE. OH AND BY THE WAY YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME.

11-01-2009, 06:33 AM
to the Real V.A. WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!! :D

11-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Sorry Real VA for not responding for so long............I was out with the Swine-Flu. Know where to find you...ofcourse I know where to find you! You will be at the local free clinic being prescribed your monthly OCD pills. Everyone knows you are one nut short of being in the looney-bin. I dont know how RH ever put up with your psychotic behavior. Have you had any meltdowns at work for getting a call recently?? You nut-bag! VA you violated the number one bro-code......dont bang your best friends ex. Dont you wonder why people have written you off and removed you from facebook....because you are wrong for doin what your doin. Bottom line..... :twisted: