PDA

View Full Version : NEW PROPERTY ROOM SERGEANT

10-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Why can't some of the dead weight around here just retire and leave already? That goes for K9 and Marine patrol to. We need new blood.

10-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Oh yeah...those few people are just holding you back from a fulfilling career. Get real. Only two people put in for the Property room Sgt. position so how does that "dead weight" affect your career? BTW when that "property room Sgt" was in the motor pool listening to you whine about cage, no cage, half cage, radio, no radio, etc and trying to help you, you never complained. Now all of a sudden it is an issue. Azzwipe.

10-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Sgt. D is the best. He has never wronged anyone (well maybe once) and he was an excellent choice for that position. I hope he rides out the entire drop in there. I'm sure those that work in the property room are ecstatic with the new regime. Not that anything is wrong with Beth. But, to bypass DB for Beth would not have made much sense. Don't let these disgruntled ones get to you SGT D.

10-12-2009, 12:07 PM
I agree, Sgt. D.B. is QRU exact. I'm glad he did not get the shaft, the only thing that sucks is that Sgt. J.D. is on the road, what a jerk he is! Sgt. D.B. chill and have a good time!

10-20-2009, 03:32 AM
D.B is a great guy.... but he never comes to work I have tried to find him four times this week. property is gonna be a mess

10-20-2009, 06:08 PM
D.B is a great guy.... but he never comes to work I have tried to find him four times this week. property is gonna be a mess

GOOD, MAYBE SGT. J.D. WILL TAKE HIS HAPPY ASS BACK UP!

10-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Police chief gets traffic ticket
BY JOAN FLEISCHMAN
joanfleischman@yahoo.com
Jim Skinner, the Golden Beach police chief who once led Coral Gables PD, received a traffic ticket -- from a Gables motorcycle cop. Officer Alex Castello nailed Skinner on Sept. 16 for making an illegal left at Riviera and Jeronimo drives.

Skinner, 61, who lives in Coral Gables with his wife, Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Maria Korvick, 63, was headed home from a morning gym workout. He was driving a rental car -- their car was in the shop. He says he simply forgot about the no left turn. ``I was clearly violating the law,'' Skinner says. ``I was just totally not thinking.''

The motorman was professional and courteous, Skinner adds. ``I have no complaint. That's what traffic enforcement is all about.''

Skinner sent in a plea-by-mail of no contest. He elected traffic school -- a four-hour online class -- to avoid points on his record.

He also mailed in the fine. But he sent the wrong amount -- $171, $15 shy of the $186 penalty. The balance is due Nov. 5

you da man! :devil:

10-31-2009, 09:57 PM
Someone just told me about me being on this blog so I thought I would take a look. Thanks for having my back, and to Parker maybe you couldn't find me because I've been in Georgia for 2 weeks. Sounds like you really needed me. Please call me Monday so I can help you out.

11-03-2009, 03:47 PM
LOL, i'll help you help him out D. You need to come to patrol and bump out a Sgt that thinks his shit doesnt stink!

11-03-2009, 10:20 PM
i think that sgt. should be sent to the cocoplum office! what a pain in the ass...i hope he doesn't get promoted to LT!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-04-2009, 03:22 AM
They should skip the first three on that Lieutenants List or we are all in trouble.

11-07-2009, 04:32 PM
i just saw the list.............your right!