PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon Police Supply???

10-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Did they fold up shop?? Any info???

10-09-2009, 06:56 PM
I heard they went out, but im not sure they are a family run business things happen.

10-10-2009, 12:29 AM
To all our valued and loyal friends and patrons:
It is with the deepest regret, that I had to close our retail location in Pembroke Pines.
I will be undergoing a series of spinal surgeries; the first this month at Cleveland Clinic.
I aggravated an on the job injury that makes it extremely painful for me to be on my feet for any time.
As you know, my wife, Carmella, has "stepped up to the plate" and has filled in, in an amazing and outstanding manner.
She, too, has made many friends, but she is going to now assist me during my recovery.
To those who may have pending special orders, they will be fulfilled without exception.
If a problem should arise, please let us know so we can personally resolve it to your satisfaction.
I will not be like other police supplies that may have previously closed with your money and you, without your product.
Having served with the law enforcement family for 30 years, it has been my absolute honor and priviledge to assist you and hopefully keep you safe, so that you may end your shift, safely, to return to your families and friends.
I don't believe this is the proper forum to promote our internet business, so I shall not.
I hope to, in the near future, avail out resources , and to continue serving you and support you, who protect us.
If I can be of assistance, please feel free to call me at 1-866-490-1825 or 954-354-6375.
Again thank you for your loyal business, and as always, be safe!

Irv Gelbart
Carmella Gelbart