PDA

View Full Version : Your Chief and admin

10-09-2009, 04:51 AM
I am up the state from you guys and have a question...........WTF are you guys doing down there? The story of the persecution of the officer who arrested the LT.s nephew is all over the country!!! You need to get FOP/PBA to get your city leaders to can that group of clowns!!

It is a disgrace to law enforcement. That Lt. needs an ass whuppin too. Sue to piss outta everyone . God bless the officers who came forward and testified truthfully. It is a rare thing to stand up when the times are tough. I cannot see how the chief can survive this. and hopefully it isnt done. Those morons ar IA happy and need to be gone.

I'd keep that reporter on speed dial and keep him up to date on retribution thats being commited. Get the FOP to approach city council and give them a petition and or vote of no confidence. you need change.

MAke sure you make the idiots at the top pay for what they have done. That one lawyer is a bulldog use her get a group together. This is 60's good ol boy business and it does not belong in current law enforcement.

10-11-2009, 11:14 PM
The entire news media blitz is very informative. We live just 30 minutes north of VPD and we didn't know about this fiasco until it hit the media. If I were that VPD lieutenant, I'd be grabbing my sack and holding onto it with all 5 fingers. :shock:

10-12-2009, 10:47 PM
He had better hang on to them. She has no loyalty to her staff and will sacrifice him the minute she gets the chance.

10-13-2009, 10:56 AM
As taxpayers, we hope that they will do at least a competent job in settling this out of court. The lawyers must be eager to get this one! Blood in the water.