PDA

View Full Version : Quality Work

10-09-2009, 12:24 AM
You guys are the first to ***** when you guys get tickets or arrested for DUI. Now I see your doing quality job with arresting a Longboat key officer on a B.S. charge. You couldn't give her a break, she's doing the same job as you are and you expect everyone else to bow down for SPD and look the other way. Quality work you low lifes arresting an officer and ruining her career. Be proud of yourselves. Don't complain about the SSO when you guys screaw up next time. By the way who's your new chief going to be. Nice job chief, your officers stopped me improperly one night, I'll take a payoff.

10-09-2009, 12:37 AM
It's amazing that there are people like you. She pointed a loaded gun at a family for turning around in her driveway. I would expect and should get fired for doing something so reckless. If you live anywhere near the area of this school, you know that the traffic is uncontrollable around the time of this incident. You need to ask her about the sign that she had. Oh yeah, what should've they done with the witnesses that were outraged by her actions. I'm all about cutting breaks, but she is a grown adult that made this decision. This one was out of our hands! You need some growing up as well with the personal insults.

10-09-2009, 12:40 AM
It's amazing that there are people like you. She pointed a loaded gun at a family for turning around in her driveway. I would expect and should get fired for doing something so reckless. If you live anywhere near the area of this school, you know that the traffic is uncontrollable around the time of this incident. You need to ask her about the sign that she had. Oh yeah, what should've they done with the witnesses that were outraged by her actions/ I'm all about cutting breaks, but she is a grown adult that made this decision. This one was out of our hands! You need some growing up as well with the personal insults.

10-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Me thinks that Road Rat probably couldn't get hired by SPD and now is trying to get even.

10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Agg. Assault with a firearm is no joking matter, even if it's a police officer involved. Everyone knows the investigation was handled right and the tough decision was made. Just because an officer can't sweep a felony offense committed in front of witnesses under the rug, doesn't mean he's a "road rat." Come on now, sh** stirrer. Quit bashing SPD.... Furthermore, you'd be in this forum bi*ching and complaining if it was swept under the rug and jive talkin' for covering it up. Can't win eh?

10-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Get real. Things change when there are victims involved. Victims who will probably be traumatized for years because of this. Victims who pressed charges, so what are we to do.

Hate to tell you this, jackass, but years ago, we had an officer do a similar type thing at a 7eleven, because someone sped down his road. Guess what, he got fired, and deserved to. If you so stupid, as to take a gun out and aim it into a car with a family in it, you have no business carrying a gun.

10-11-2009, 02:11 PM
If there is anyone who has questions/problems in reference to the veracity of the investigation they should come by the SPD and ask for a copy of the full report via records, get copies of the victim's statements from property and then ask for a copy of LBK Ofc. B's interview. The address is 2050 Ringling Blvd. the records window is to the right when you walk in the front door.

Everyone makes mistakes, even police officers, the problem in reference to this particular incident is that the mistake was made in a very public place with multiple witnesses (included children). The charge was discussed in light of the statements made by the victims, and the decision to move forward was not made lightly or haphazardly. The appropriate charge was filed based on the information provided by witnesses/involved parties.

Ofc. B. was not singled out as a LEO and all efforts were made to ensure that her rights were protected. No good comes from a case like this, not for SPD, not for LBK PD, and not for any of the individuals involved.

If you have a legitimate issue with the decisions that were made come pull the file and review if for yourself, it's all public record.