PDA

View Full Version : SWAT Fundraiser

10-08-2009, 06:07 PM
I heard that some of the SWAT guys are having a fundraiser at Rodger Dean Stadium later this month. When is it and what are they raising the money for?? Does anyone know what this is about??

10-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Oct 29 at 530 for a D3 deputy and his family

10-09-2009, 02:06 AM
The deputy had open heart surgery and while in recovery his daughters were heading up to see their father and were involved in crash. He lost one of his daughters. Let's all come out and support this worthwhile cause.

Please take a moment and say a prayer to our Lord for this family.

Amen

10-09-2009, 03:29 AM
Terrible situation. Its nice to see the SWAT guys doing this to benefit a brother LEO. And it sounds like it will be a nice family night out.

10-17-2009, 04:55 AM
Sounds Great! Bringing the whole family, heard they will have loads of kid activities, pony rides, hay rides, video arcade, bounce houses, petting zoo.

10-17-2009, 06:04 PM
I will donate $ 5.00 for every swat member who can complete the rope climb and make it to the top. 50 gallon drums and Golf Carts can not be used.

DQ-ed on da rope..

10-18-2009, 01:05 PM
I will donate $ 5.00 for every swat member who can complete the rope climb and make it to the top. 50 gallon drums and Golf Carts can not be used.

DQ-ed on da rope..

You can make your check for $225.00 out to PBA Charity Fund (Care of Felipe Jose Family). Thanks for your support.

11-03-2009, 02:16 AM
Congratulations to our PBSO SWAT Team for nudging out WPBPD SWAT and winning the Palm Beach County SWAT Challenge. Way to represent!

Michael Bianchi
11-03-2009, 03:00 AM
“Tip of the Hat” to the PBSO SWAT Team.

Michael Bianchi

11-05-2009, 10:24 PM

DQ-ed on da rope..

What you talkin' bout? The 50-gallon drum is part of the wall climb!!

-Mike Kennedy

11-05-2009, 11:58 PM
The fundraiser was a team effort. A lot of NON SWAT PBSO Deputies put a lot of time and efforts in the fund raiser. Let’s give the credit to ALL not just a FEW.

11-06-2009, 01:59 AM
The fundraiser was a team effort. A lot of NON SWAT PBSO Deputies put a lot of time and efforts in the fund raiser. Let’s give the credit to ALL not just a FEW.

You are either SWAT or you're NOT...

11-06-2009, 02:27 AM
Any idea when the new PBSO SWAT shirts will be available? Do you think this year Non- SWAT members can purchase SWAT stickers ( to put all over my g & W so everyone in the tri-county area knows im on SWAT) , SWAT license plate frames, SWAT boxers, SWAT mugs, SWAT pens, SWAT socks, SWAT water, and SWAT beach towels? That would be so Freaking Awesome !

SWAT ROCKS !

11-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Any idea when the new PBSO SWAT shirts will be available? Do you think this year Non- SWAT members can purchase SWAT stickers ( to put all over my g & W so everyone in the tri-county area knows im on SWAT) , SWAT license plate frames, SWAT boxers, SWAT mugs, SWAT pens, SWAT socks, SWAT water, and SWAT beach towels? That would be so Freaking Awesome !

SWAT ROCKS !

This is the all-mighty SWAT God calling!

If you are not worthy enough to get on the SWAT team, you SURE AS HELL aren't authorized to have SWAT regalia on your cruisers!

And yes. Part of being on the SWAT team is letting everyone know you are on the SWAT team!

That is all.

11-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Its ok to be proud of what you do.

11-07-2009, 02:41 PM

Im a bit confused. What fund raiser are we talking about now. I know that SWAT was involved in several over the last month. I commend them for that. As for our BS Community Relations Unit/Special Events Garbage. Too busy having two hour lunch breaks and pretending they are busy. Need to make department budget cuts?, start with these wasteful positions. That will free up a million a year easy.

11-08-2009, 12:05 AM

I'm proud of my accomplishments.....i just don't advertise them to everyone.

It's like they are seeking our admiration. I don't admire people for the pins they wear on their shirts or the stickers on their cars.

11-08-2009, 02:19 AM

It's like they are seeking our admiration. I don't admire people for the pins they wear on their shirts or the stickers on their cars.

so let me get this straight genius, I am in K9 Unit, so should we,EOD, and every other unit strip our pins, patches, etc? Or is this just because you are another jealous looser. What have you done with your career, proud member of CP or no no I got it, you must be a District Property Detective.

11-08-2009, 03:59 AM
What is wrong with being in CP or Property Detective?

11-09-2009, 12:16 AM

so let me get this straight genius, I am in K9 Unit, so should we,EOD, and every other unit strip our pins, patches, etc? Or is this just because you are another jealous looser. What have you done with your career, proud member of CP or no no I got it, you must be a District Property Detective.

Jealous? Of K9? Here we go again...only successful achievers get special assignments in this department. Everyone who is not a deputy on the road or in CP is in a special assignement for no other reason than they were just highly qualified candidates. To validate this claim would violate the terms of this site and would take more time than I am willing to invest. "I am in K9 Unit" You are special alright. Takes a special person to be in K9...the dog does the work a**hole. You just run around behind him, most of the time in circles. Thankfully, YOU aren't on the road anymore. I wouldn't go to K9 because you and your peers would most likely resent having a pace-setter. Wait, I take that back. There isn't anything to do but sit around until someone calls you. Just remember, when you do get called, i'll be tapping my foot, waiting for you to arrive and give the sergeant some song and dance about how "Fido' has the runs" or "it's too hot."

"Looser" huh? In most circles, you would be the employee everyone else talks about because you sound like a backwoods inbred in your office memos. Ever heard of proof reading? How do you think you would do as a property detective with the way you write? You wouldn't succeed. You would be too busy talking to prosecuters on the phone trying to clarify what you wrote in your probable cause. Hey, EOD, keep your pin. That is a job that not everyone is capable of doing.

When you get done tossing a tennis ball to your mut behind motorpool, I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.