PDA

View Full Version : GUN

10-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Ok I have a G license and i want to know when and where can i have my gun without having you guys give me a hard time if i get stop >Thank you

10-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Hold it in your hand as you exit your vehicle.

10-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Ok I have a G license and i want to know when and where can i have my gun without having you guys give me a hard time if i get stop >Thank you

As a Security Guard you can only possess your weapon at the place you are working. In other words, you may not carry your weapon to and from work on your or about your person. You weapon must be secured in a strapped Holster (not the one on your side) in the glove compartment on console of your vehicle. And wearing your weapon as you get your coffe at the local DD is a violation of the law. Check State Statute 493.6115 (Fist Degree Misdemeanor) Hope that helped.

By the way I see alot of you guys violating this law, but I personally consider you guys "Good guys" so won't have a problem with me.

10-05-2009, 12:57 AM
Thank you very much

10-05-2009, 03:35 AM

As a Security Guard you can only possess your weapon at the place you are working. In other words, you may not carry your weapon to and from work on your or about your person. You weapon must be secured in a strapped Holster (not the one on your side) in the glove compartment on console of your vehicle. And wearing your weapon as you get your coffe at the local DD is a violation of the law. Check State Statute 493.6115 (Fist Degree Misdemeanor) Hope that helped.

By the way I see alot of you guys violating this law, but I personally consider you guys "Good guys" so won't have a problem with me.

Same goes for me. We need all the security we can get in this town.