PDA

View Full Version : Submit names for the douchebag list

10-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Ladies and gents.... September has come and gone... we need you to submit the names of employees so we can nominate the NEW TOP 10 DOUCEBAGS of September.

Thank you and stay safe!

10-02-2009, 11:21 PM
10: Pete Rojas

9: Pete Rojas

8: Pete Rojas

7: Pete Rojas

6: NMB 1

5: Operater Pete Rojas

4: K9 Handler Pete Rojas

3: CNT Pete Rojas

2: Det Pete Rojas

1: One Call Pete Rojas

10-05-2009, 04:54 AM
I nominate "enroute from the station" Rojas

10-06-2009, 02:05 AM
I would like to make a nomination, but I don't know who to nominate... A Miami cop get shot at, NMB responds on a 3 (as we should). But one of our own was shot at, and I didn't see a SRT respond with their tanks and helicopters and boats and nightvision and callout an entire team.... WTF?

10-07-2009, 04:36 PM
uhhhh....cause the subject was in custody? Use your head and stop being a hater...

10-08-2009, 05:11 AM
Hahahaha.....

10-08-2009, 05:21 AM
It has become apparent that the NMBPD section of LEOAFFAIRS.COM has become nothing more than a gossip and bad-mouth-your-partner website. This is not the stated or intended purpose of this website. This message board was developed to encourage positive dialog among peers and supervisors with the purpose of improving working conditions, increasing officer safety, relating important news, and working out potential problems before they become major issues. Unfortunately, the conversations have devolved into name-calling and personal attacks. This childish and unprofessional behavior should not be acceptable to any law enforcement officer with a shred of pride in themselves or in their chosen profession.

10-08-2009, 04:09 PM
uhhhh....cause the subject was in custody? Use your head and stop being a hater...

So the subjects that shot at LG at 181/19 are in custody?!! Oh Ok, is that what you think. Get your head out of your ass. Who got called out that night to search for the shooters?

12-28-2009, 03:52 AM
It has become apparent that the NMBPD section of LEOAFFAIRS.COM has become nothing more than a gossip and bad-mouth-your-partner website. This is not the stated or intended purpose of this website. This message board was developed to encourage positive dialog among peers and supervisors with the purpose of improving working conditions, increasing officer safety, relating important news, and working out potential problems before they become major issues. Unfortunately, the conversations have devolved into name-calling and personal attacks. This childish and unprofessional behavior should not be acceptable to any law enforcement officer with a shred of pride in themselves or in their chosen profession.

The problem is, that professionalism, starts from the TOP. So when that is absent, the troops follow the leaders lead. We follow your foot steps Ralph. Now how does that sound?