PDA

View Full Version : Thank you PBA

09-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Thank you PBA for your newscast about how this department is a mess. Hopefully somthing will be done about it now.

09-28-2009, 08:01 PM
Thank you PBA for your newscast about how this department is a mess. Hopefully somthing will be done about it now.
AHHHH!!! What a true fool, all the way to the end. Yet you still not understand that you cannot be saved for the ship is not sinking it already sank. The only question that remains is when will it hit the bottom. My foolish friend if you have not already abandoned ship or have current plans to abandon it, your fate is sealed with it. The stupid self serving PBA is a load of sheet teemed with individuals who never gave a rats a$$ about you or the department, regardless of which law enforcement agency you served with in Palm Beach County. Just ask around or look for yourself and you shall see the discontent that is everywhere. ANyhow this is not about bashing the PBA because they have proven time and time again how useless they are. Now back to you and your situation. Remember that Russian Nuclear Submarine the Kursk; well my friend you are currently a crew member on that sub which is two miles below the surface of the ocean and you have lost power. You cant go anywhere and you know that death is inevitable. So what to do??? Well you could point fingers and blame anyone for your predicament, which is the most common route people take. Or you could understand the gravity of the situation you are in, come to peace with yourself and enjoy the remaining time that is left. Enjoy your time with your fellow crew members who are obviously suffering the same fate as you are. Do not be fooled by that little waning glimmer of hope because never in the history of maritime was there ever a deep sea rescue such as the one you will need. Such is the fate of this department, yes we are necessary but we also exist at the luxury of the school district. It does not matter who we align ourselves with for representation, PBA, FOP, whatever, the fact of the matter is that Florida is a right to work State and that alone negates any power you may think any of those representative entities may have. The PBA and FOP are nothing more than associations that you pay money to so that they may speak on your behalf because we all cant fit into a meeting room. But nothing they say are do is binding. Get that through your thick head, in these dire economic times you are better suited to take your dues and invest it your household. Anyway the bottom is near and you cannot escape, death is drawing near with each passing day, enjoy the ride.

09-28-2009, 09:01 PM
You are the biggest idiot ever! I couldnt care less about the PBA, BUT informing the news about how short handed we are was a good move. Its sad that all you have is some stupid story when our fellow Officers safety is in jeopardy. Get a life and wake up. I will pray for you, and all of our Officers to have a safe school year as our numbers dwindle, and our work doubles, and I thank everyone for doing the best they can, even the dope who wrote the previous post.

09-29-2009, 06:13 PM
You are the biggest idiot ever! I couldnt care less about the PBA, BUT informing the news about how short handed we are was a good move. Its sad that all you have is some stupid story when our fellow Officers safety is in jeopardy. Get a life and wake up. I will pray for you, and all of our Officers to have a safe school year as our numbers dwindle, and our work doubles, and I thank everyone for doing the best they can, even the dope who wrote the previous post.
Really!!! Then why are you thanking them you fool. I dont need your prayers for I am your Diety. You think this job is so tough; the only reason you feel that way is for the mere fact that you never worked the streets to see what tough really is. Face it, you and the other sissy boys who cry about everything are just losers. Plain and simple. So go cry some more you little *****, no one cares.