PDA

View Full Version : WHERE ARE YOU RIC BRADSHAW

RETIRED LT 275
09-24-2009, 03:44 PM
RIC, WERE YOU A REAL MARINE OR A RESERVE MARINE?

WHY DID YOU QUIT YOUR JOB IN WEST PALM BEACH AFTER FOUR MONTHS AND JOIN THE RESERVES?

WHERE IS YOUR DD-214

YOUR MILITARY DISCHARGE DOCUMENT.

09-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Sheriff Bradshaw is sitting behind his desk as the Sheriff of Palm Beach County, which you could only dream of being. Give it a rest. You have already lost this battle. Get a clue, police work 101 :cop:

09-25-2009, 02:24 AM
WE LOVE OUR SHERIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-25-2009, 02:44 AM
He is busy up on that stand testifying you know about how he is not a racist... :cop:

09-25-2009, 02:51 AM
He is the best Sheriff we have ever had. Period :cop:

09-25-2009, 03:08 AM
YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT..whats your ID 8000 or 9000...the morale is the worst ever.... :D

09-25-2009, 11:33 AM
PAT, YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU WERE IN THE AIR FORCE DURING VIET NAM.
WE ALL KNOW YOU WEREN'T ACTUALLY IN VIET NAM.

WHERE WERE YOU STATIONED AND WHAT WERE YOUR DUTIES?

YOU ARE A SAD PITIFUL LITTLE MAN.

09-25-2009, 12:37 PM
TO RETIRED LT 275-I would tell you to blow it out your idiotic, stupid ass-but it would get edited

09-25-2009, 06:59 PM
YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT..whats your ID 8000 or 9000...the morale is the worst ever.... :D

I dont think it is so bad now......It was MUCH WORSE With Neumann and his red clown nose. He promised us the world to support his campaign and, once elected, promptly inserted it up our back-sides WITHOUT lubrication ! ! When questioned about teh morale problems, he said if he wanted to be liked, he would get a dog. Remember all the dog bones we left at his door when he lost his re-election bid? hahahha.. Things are MUCH MUCH BETTER now than they were with numb-nuts Neumann ! ! ! ! :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-25-2009, 08:09 PM

I dont think it is so bad now......It was MUCH WORSE With Neumann and his red clown nose. He promised us the world to support his campaign and, once elected, promptly inserted it up our back-sides WITHOUT lubrication ! ! When questioned about teh morale problems, he said if he wanted to be liked, he would get a dog. Remember all the dog bones we left at his door when he lost his re-election bid? hahahha.. Things are MUCH MUCH BETTER now than they were with numb-nuts Neumann ! ! ! ! :devil: :devil: :devil:

have to agree. but then the fog was contained a lot better. someday sooooooon the fog will clear!!!

09-25-2009, 10:42 PM
It's in the 4000's and it better then it's been in about 15 years!

09-26-2009, 12:05 AM
I agree and my ID is in the 3300's...what's ur ID number 7000?

09-26-2009, 04:17 PM
IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ROAD PATROL...there is about 2000 other employee's that are working at PBSO you self centered idoits..and no it's not 7000 going on 14 yrs know enough to see a lot of people do not enjoy going to work there these days. Too many supervisors micro-managing and worrying about petty crap we are not in kindergarten, Grown adults respect each other. :D

09-26-2009, 08:07 PM
IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ROAD PATROL...there is about 2000 other employee's that are working at PBSO you self centered idoits..and no it's not 7000 going on 14 yrs know enough to see a lot of people do not enjoy going to work there these days. Too many supervisors micro-managing and worrying about petty crap we are not in kindergarten, Grown adults respect each other. :D

First let me say you should be happy you have a job..period. But by your anger I would strongly recommend that you take and a anger class and then since you are so unhappy with your JOB .......LEAVE no one is forcing you to stay here.

As for your last point, yes there are too many mirco supervisors but how does this effect the sheriff. Chain of command should be made aware. Would you rather have Raban as your supervisor? and lose your job!!!!!!!! Hmmmmm

09-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Remember when a deputy makes a mistake, who do think the Lt's go after? The Sgt. his or her's a$$ is on the line and he or she sure enough doesn't want to lose their job because of some unprofessional deputy. There are older deputies that don't need supervision, hell some of them have more experience then their Sgt's but it's the less knowing deputies that are micro'd.

Hope this helps

09-27-2009, 01:26 PM
I have to say, at PBSO, we some excellent road patrol Sergeants. Especially in Dist 3 nights, they let us do our job and help us greatly :cop: .

09-28-2009, 12:12 AM
I agree and my ID is in the 3300's...what's ur ID number 7000?
Mine's in the 2000 range. Things are the best they have been in a very long time.

09-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Good grief, people. Are we beginning to sound like a bunch of folks who have been in prison eating bread and water for years and now with this warden we have warm milk and grits and they put a window in our cell? This whack job is no better than any in the past. Do you mean by "better" your new car; your new computer; a little pay raise?
As long as we continue to be little bobble-heads and allow this goof and his fat, embarrassing FOG fiend act like dictators and continue with these practices, we can only blame ourselves. Look at us for goodness sakes. We came here with pure hearts and desires to serve and we end up being so distracted by the unfairness and the lack of leadership that we find it hard to focus a full tour of duty without some thought or discussion regarding the conditions in the agency.
We can do so much better. We must produce the right candidate for Sheriff for the next election. No, not O'Hara for sure but a real professional, clean cut experienced man or woman with the right experience and education to lead a major police agency.
OMG, the Colonel of Operations so fat and lazy he cannot ever be seen in uniform going about doing the FOG crap and a Sheriff with no countenance who holds his breath that the public and WE never catch on.

09-29-2009, 01:04 AM
You spew your message all over this board yet you do not point out any specifics……yea yea we know about Raban..perhaps you are unwilling to see all sides of that problem…..how about the recent Major problems…..I guess he wasn’t flogged to your liking either…or how about Brush….the one time a supervisor should have been fired he was and you cry foul……I think you want it both ways. How about your favorite target, the fog? I think we can agree he interferes to much but hey he the boss..they get to do such things. I can tell you I agree with the above post. Things are fantastic here, more so that any time over the last 15 years. What Bradshaw has done is brought respectability to PBSO, and let me tell you that that has not been here since the Willie days. Perhaps it would the correct forum would be to wait until the election and then debate your points through the selection for the job of Sheriff. If you are unable to wait that long and can’t live through the injustices them by all means take a job with Jupiter PD or Boynton PD, I’m sure they have it right..

09-29-2009, 04:07 AM
What Bradshaw has done is brought respectability to PBSO? I wonder if the taxpayer's feel the same way after reading Lambiet's multiple articles on PBSO internal investigations.

09-29-2009, 10:23 AM
I think they will see it the same way as they did durng the last election.....as for the PB Post I think they know what that section of the paper is all about.....gossip, nothing more.

RETIRED LT 275
11-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

A question for Ric.

Ric, do you remember when you were sitting in west Palm Beach Governmental Center a few years ago when a real Marine asked you in front of a packed audience if you were a Marine?

I didn't know him, but he was with the Captain of Wellington I believe.

Were you struggling for an answer? At least you didn't have to look at him when you said yes.

I don't know why the news hasn't looked into why you don't want anyone to see your military discharge document, you know your DD-214?

Ric, don't you think there are people reading this that wonder what is going on?

Hmmmmmmm.

Pat Aahara

11-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Hello Everyone,

A question for Ric.

Ric, do you remember when you were sitting in west Palm Beach Governmental Center a few years ago when a real Marine asked you in front of a packed audience if you were a Marine?

I didn't know him, but he was with the Captain of Wellington I believe.

Were you struggling for an answer? At least you didn't have to look at him when you said yes.

I don't know why the news hasn't looked into why you don't want anyone to see your military discharge document, you know your DD-214?

Ric, don't you think there are people reading this that wonder what is going on?

Hmmmmmmm.

Pat Aahara

I think you should change your name again.....to Pat Cheez****, this time. It would be more appropriate. Just my personal opinion.

11-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Sgt O'Hara (Aahara): Again, your continous barrage of insidious postings bashing members of all ranks of this current administration is useless. First, you have little credibility as you lost that with the multiple poor decisions you made. Next, the electorate deemed it important enough to elect the Sheriff with 90% of the vote. He has addressed issues, long ignored by others before him and will hold all levels of rank accountable for their actions. You happened to be one of them, chose not to look inward as a result of your inability to make probation as a lieutenant and then refused to examine your weaknesses that led to the demotion. Rather, you in a fit of anger ran away instead of rebuilding credibility. Now you choose to attack everyone and everything related to the agency that gave you a job, inspite of your history uncovered in the background investigation.

12-25-2009, 06:14 PM
There is no bigger disgrace than someone lieing about their service to this great country, I don't care if you are the Sheriff! Those aren't the only lies you can bet that. This ego headed old fart needs to go! I would rather see that strangler officer buddy of his from West Palm running the show. At least then you know who your dealing with. The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office deserves better.

01-09-2010, 11:02 PM
Have you ever been to Parris Island, Marine recruit Depot (Boot Camp), no I thought not.
But you have no trouble asking the Sheriff for proof of service.
I attended said Boot Camp and it was the hardest thing I ever did, and many of us(Marines) would prefer a combat assignment to Parris Island. Active duty and Reserves go through the same training!

It is insulting that you make these requests, but you are probably on the team of those who want to see our Presidents Citizenship papers.You are truly a sorry person,and I pity those who must deal with you daily.

Have you served your nation, for if you had, you wouldn't question another?It would be un-thinkable.It is an insult to every Marine and everyone who ever served.
You have my condolences for the loss of your brain, assuming you ever had one.

01-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Do not place former Marines or any service member in the same category as an illegal alien muslim who has made a mockery of the Constitution by becoming President when he was not even eligible to run in the first place. He was born in Kenya, as many of his family members have admitted, and has spent over 1.5 million dollars fighting lawsuites in order to prevent him from proving he was not born there.

01-10-2010, 12:42 AM
The idiocy level of the previous poster speaks volumes about our agency's background checks. You're wasting way too much time listening to RL.

01-10-2010, 05:03 PM
not-the same: this will probably be my shortest blog ever, as your stupidity outshines the sun.
When I guessed that you did not believe our President a citizen, I was kidding, I have never met anyone that stupid till now.Your words speak for your dearth of intellect and basic Common Sense(not so common in your household).
I bet you even believe that the earth is flat, RIGHT?

RETIRED LT 275
01-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Hello Everyone,
I haven't posted on leo for a while, just reading some of the other posts that are made once in a while.
First, congratulations to this Bianachi person for being only one of the very few of us who are not afraid to identify ourselves.

Guys, Ric Bradshaw was not a regular marine. I have proof if anyone wants to see it. Now the difference between being a reserve now and during the Vietnam War is reserves skated going to Vietnam. They skated because there was a draft so they didn't use reserves like they do today.

During the Vietnam War people joined the reserves to avoid going there, or they ran to Canada.

Now the question is did he join the reserves to get out of serving his country?

The bigger question is why is he afraid to produce his DD 214 military document. What is in that document he is afraid to let anyone see.

I attempted to get the court to make him produce it, but his lawyer convinced the judge to keep it a secret.

Why on earth would you need a lawyer to hide whats in your military record?

Cmon Ric, people stick up for you, don't you think they wonder what this is about.

Pat Aahara

01-18-2010, 01:01 PM
MRS AHARA:You seem to be possessed with an obsession with our Sheriff.Do you really not have a life?
Whether RIC was/is a Marine, active duty or reserve is of no consequence to this COMBAT WOUNDED /DISABLED and COMBAT DECORATED MARINE.Yes that's right, every Marine knows about PARRIS,boot camp, and none of us REAL MARINES, distinguish between active or reserve.
Since you were probably not in the CORPS, give us the respect of shutting your mouth.

If you can't find something to do with your time other than harassing somebody, you must be really, THE VILLAGE IDIOT.

Please get a life, find something useful, your time spent hating and vilifying is really serving no purpose.

01-19-2010, 03:21 AM
Pat////maybe you should consider taking Bianchi as your running mate in your quest for the ever elusive Sheriffs election. You and he would make a good couple....most people have much contempt for you both.

01-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Ya wanna see a funny DD-214, let's see Bianchi's...

Michael Bianchi
01-25-2010, 12:49 AM
You want to see my DD214, come ask me and I’ll show it to you. Or just sign your name to the roster and take a look at my PBSO Personnel File. This is, bar none, one of the stupidest statements to date. It’s like telling everyone on the board that you want to see a movie, just go see the darn thing.

Act like an adult and maybe, someday, people will treat you like an adult. I joined the Marine Corp during a time of War after the cowardly bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut. Out of the 241 killed, 220 were Marines. I was only 17 and had to have my parents sign a permission slip so I could join. I never saw action but was finally Honorably discharged after a severe injury sustained during a detachment. And if you have anything to say about that, come see me, talk to me face-to-face, not like a child on a message board. I venture to say that not one person will speak to me face to face, they will prefer the safety of an anonymous posting on a website. I’m a Marine, that’s why I post my name, who are you?

01-25-2010, 03:59 AM
You were a Marine the way you always screamed for 10-94 in South Bay and RPB for the stupidest stuff.....and then blamed it on the dispatcher as him/her misunderstanding your request????? Isnt that special???