PDA

View Full Version : Contract

09-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Ladies and gentlemen,

I do not wish for the incident that happened last year with our contract to happen this year. We are not asking for a raise, we are asking for our pay step that was agreed to in creating our 10 step pay scale. Whatever the public perception of this is, I and you, as PBA members does not matter. This is a binding contract and should be treated as such. Do not be bullied by anyone, i.e. supervisors, command staff, into believing that you will be responsible for the city of Ft Myers financial downfall. The city is far from going bankrupt by paying out our contract as was agreed by both parties. Also the contract is BINDING, no article in it can be changed without both parties agreeing on it. That said, it means that we have to vote by secret ballot to Tallahassee to change ANYTHING that is pertinent in our contract. The members have to vote, not the chief, not the city manager.
Do not let what you are deserved slip away. If you feel that any person from the PD or the city is bullying you about the contract contact Cecil or the PBA directly. Show up to any and all meetings associated with OUR contract. You have to be involved!!!

09-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Ladies and gentlemen,

I do not wish for the incident that happened last year with our contract to happen this year. We are not asking for a raise, we are asking for our pay step that was agreed to in creating our 10 step pay scale. Whatever the public perception of this is, I and you, as PBA members does not matter. This is a binding contract and should be treated as such. Do not be bullied by anyone, i.e. supervisors, command staff, into believing that you will be responsible for the city of Ft Myers financial downfall. The city is far from going bankrupt by paying out our contract as was agreed by both parties. Also the contract is BINDING, no article in it can be changed without both parties agreeing on it. That said, it means that we have to vote by secret ballot to Tallahassee to change ANYTHING that is pertinent in our contract. The members have to vote, not the chief, not the city manager.
Do not let what you are deserved slip away. If you feel that any person from the PD or the city is bullying you about the contract contact Cecil or the PBA directly. Show up to any and all meetings associated with OUR contract. You have to be involved!!!

NO!! more ANY ballots going to PBA in TALLAHASEE where bogus election counts are taken!! everything as far as counting any ballot, voting etc should be done with Lee county supervisor of elections Sharon Harrignton proceeding over it ,,put a halt to the corruption even in our pba franchise :evil:

09-20-2009, 03:22 AM
Ladies and gentlemen,
Show up to any and all meetings associated with OUR contract. You have to be involved!!!

Involved? since when does involvement stop the corruption, the fixed rigged votes, the kool aid, the thin mints for snitches, the faxed in complaints will be investigated to the fullest, the promotion of back stabbing shift suck ups? fantasy island was more interesting in re-runs my friend

09-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Tic Toc......
Time is running out on the negotiations. Today at 4pm, Golfview, lets all see what the PBA fights for? Its about time we gain something from these dues we pay.

09-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Tic Toc......
Time is running out on the negotiations. Today at 4pm, Golfview, lets all see what the PBA fights for? Its about time we gain something from these dues we pay.

Whats up with the contract

09-25-2009, 02:12 AM
rookies are on the choppin block or no step pay, u didnt get the MEMO?

09-26-2009, 01:26 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, pay attention to the very informed individuals that are posting. I mean just look at the terrible job the PBA did, with the FMPD contract, on Sept. 23. 2009. They only got a 6-9 % raise for their FMPD officers. They should be ashamed! Especially when it took a whole six months to get another raise ( April they also got a raise). I really hope they don't get elected at the lee county sheriff's office, cause the sheriff has been doing a great job getting us raises here. Let's keep it up. It's obvious we're on the right track. Let's bury our head in the sand and hope he gets us raises and doesn't raise our insurance premiums. Get informed people. Don't drink the kool-aid.

09-26-2009, 02:08 PM
Dont listen to all the nay-sayers and non believers. If you have any hopes of pursuing any type of law enforcement career, here or any other agency, start drinking the kool aid and start taking up a vocational class----It doesnt hurt to be a good wood worker, electrician, etc. If all this fails, then look towards sports---fishing, hunting, football, baseball.

Dont railroad your careers. Look around you and learn. The individuals who have worked their butts off are not the ones in a supervisory position. It is therefore with deep regret but in a truthful manner beg that anyone who wants to be something "play the game".

If only the new Officers knew whom they were being supervised by. Dont take this message wrongly, those individuals did what they had to and rose to the positions that they are currently in.

DRINK THE KOOL-AID, never go against the AGENCY, and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT at or around individuals who work for your agency. That is the best advice I could ever give. :cop:

09-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Dont listen to all the nay-sayers and non believers. If you have any hopes of pursuing any type of law enforcement career, here or any other agency, start drinking the kool aid and start taking up a vocational class----It doesnt hurt to be a good wood worker, electrician, etc. If all this fails, then look towards sports---fishing, hunting, football, baseball.

Dont railroad your careers. Look around you and learn. The individuals who have worked their butts off are not the ones in a supervisory position. It is therefore with deep regret but in a truthful manner beg that anyone who wants to be something "play the game".

If only the new Officers knew whom they were being supervised by. Dont take this message wrongly, those individuals did what they had to and rose to the positions that they are currently in.

DRINK THE KOOL-AID, never go against the AGENCY, and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT at or around individuals who work for your agency. That is the best advice I could ever give. :cop:

Douche Nozzle, why dont you shut up and be happy that you have a job. Maybe the reason that you did not get promoterd was because you are uneducated. Maybe the reason that you will never get promoted is because you are a whiner. You will also never get promoted because you scored the lowest on the exam!!!! Idiot