PDA

View Full Version : End of the Training Center?

09-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Has anyone else heard the rumors of getting rid of the training center? What is going on in this agency???

09-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Nope. They're just looking for somebody competent to run it.

NO CRY BABIES
09-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Keep dreaming of getting rid of the training center. Sorry folks...you are still going to be required to train...like it or not. LMAO!!!!!!!

09-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Keep dreaming of getting rid of the training center. Sorry folks...you are still going to be required to train...like it or not. LMAO!!!!!!!

Listen to yourself. You really are nuts!

If there was ever any doubt you are a signal 20, it has been erased.

NO CRY BABIES
09-18-2009, 12:40 AM
LFN...is that really the best you can do???? I'm really disappointed in you....LMAO!

09-18-2009, 03:16 PM
Oh my.

NoWhineZone
09-18-2009, 06:51 PM
By the way I know No Cry Babies from prior training. He IS NOT Rambo/Lt. Peters (since most of you are too damn scared to use his real name I will do it for you!). Both happen to be good friends of mine though.
Sad that if you don't know squat about training you think you can ramble aimlessly about it and make assumptions that you have no clue about.
Oh wait, these comments are coming from some of the same people who said at one time that if Walmart handed out take home cars they would be working security there. Never mind then, we aren't talking to real law enforcement officer anyway!

09-21-2009, 04:07 PM
We need a training center, we just need accountability for what they are doing. I have been to some really good training with our instructors and think they do a good job. They just need to drop the hollier than thou attitude and get back to the basics.

They need to stop the do as I say attitude and start setting an example.

Overall, I think training has been pretty progressive and staying with the times for todays LEO issues. Keep it real, teach something great, and make us better. That is the job of our training staff. Play by the same rules and stop thinking they are above everyone else. Other then that, my hat is off to our training people, they just need a reality check.

Good job, training is not going anywhere. A dept. without training is dead in the water, or worse, Officers are dead in the water!!!

10-30-2009, 01:11 AM
By the way I know No Cry Babies from prior training. He IS NOT Rambo/Lt. Peters (since most of you are too darn scared to use his real name I will do it for you!). Both happen to be good friends of mine though.
Sad that if you don't know squat about training you think you can ramble aimlessly about it and make assumptions that you have no clue about.
Oh wait, these comments are coming from some of the same people who said at one time that if Walmart handed out take home cars they would be working security there. Never mind then, we aren't talking to real law enforcement officer anyway!

Not afraid to use the name since you offered it.

Lt. Peters is a liar, a problem and an ugly mother****er. He's probably looking at a lawsuit when he gets back from wherever (he says) he is.

Maybe he can transfer to (former) Lt. Bergholms' position. But then, I'm not sure he could handle supervising 3 people. He would probably maim them with impromptu DT exercises the first week.

By the way Scott, did you ever square with the landlord on that trailer in the keys? Or did you spend the money on roids?

NO CRY BABIES
11-04-2009, 03:40 PM
By the way I know No Cry Babies from prior training. He IS NOT Rambo/Lt. Peters (since most of you are too darn scared to use his real name I will do it for you!). Both happen to be good friends of mine though.

Lt. Peters is a liar, a problem and an ugly mother****er. He's probably looking at a lawsuit when he gets back from wherever (he says) he is.

Maybe he can transfer to (former) Lt. Bergholms' position. But then, I'm not sure he could handle supervising 3 people. He would probably maim them with impromptu DT exercises the first week.

By the way Scott, did you ever square with the landlord on that trailer in the keys? Or did you spend the money on roids?

No, I am not Scott Peters. I love how people come on here and talk junk because that is all they know how to do and ALL they can do! I have worked with him in the past and he is a fine DT instructor. Like me, he has forgotten more about DT in the past few seconds than your dumbass will ever know!

It is such a shame that trainers who know what they are doing have to put up with slugs such as yourself, that cry and whine about having to do anything physical whatsoever. Let me guess, your the type that when you go get your shoes shined, you have to take the guys word for it because you can't see your shoes because of your big ass beer gut!

11-04-2009, 11:16 PM

Just goes to show your ignorance. He held that position BEFORE Bergholm. He chose to transfer to training when the opportunity arose.