PDA

View Full Version : the usual

09-16-2009, 02:23 AM
i would love to know why so many smart men and women cannot band together and over through the nimrods that extort you monthly for what they sold you as legal, moral, and fraternal backing? Open your eyes folks, you need a person you can stand behind and head up your cause. Someone with integrity, no hidden agendas, and not in anyone's hip pocket. Chances are without the union, you may even do better. Hell, prepaid legal is cheaper, not influenced by meatheads like steve, and gives you more bang for your buck. Why donate to a bunch of drunks pretending to be on your side. A strong indicator of how well things are going, where is your newletter detailing your spending by the union/lodge, were are your meetings, where is your money, and best of all, where is the lodge you were promised??????????????????????????? Accountability is a good thing and only feared by the guilty. He the guys running the union, their mouths, and flexing on you at work, they are in charge spending your money and bullying you when you need help. Sound more like a bunch of "good ole punks" trying to pull their cat fur over your eyes. I know we all have obligations, families, and we are all busy, but your future rests in the hands of nontrustworthy fakes. Be careful, watch closely , and most of all, ask questions. Your problems are not the Sheriff, the Chief, or Command staff, they are the persons lying about having your best interest in mind. Things have changed for the worse, since a couple of ethical board members could take it no more and and distanced themselves from the henchman of the FLOP. Someone step up, take over,leave a legacy for the up and comers, even it means decertifying the union and starting fresh. What do you have to lose, your raise, your low cost insurance, oh let me guess , legal assistance screened by steve and his merry bunch of truth twisters???? WAKE up, Before it is too late. In 3 years, there will be a new Sheriff, you sure don't want these lame ducks influencing that regime???

09-16-2009, 02:31 AM
great post, hope soemone listens. Time to get rid of the liars, the false friends, and the covert rats that make our world harder. pick a new union, and if not, a new board. Atleast an honest one..How bout some women, some officers of color, maybe some advice from other successful F.O.P's????? Great job in ruining everything Klapka, try a new career like used car salesman, they are usually slimey and lie with a smile. Your perfect!

09-16-2009, 09:43 AM
awesome post Mr. Cander!!!!!!!!!

We need to get rid of FOP badly. Anyone like the idea of teamsters?????

09-16-2009, 05:24 PM
amen!! Ask the last several employees who were forced to resign, what the FOP and the legal "department" did for them? They'll tell you SQUAT!! They are all in Steve's hip pocket. They are all in bed with the admin. so that Steve can look better in their eyes. The FOP is a freaking joke.

09-17-2009, 10:47 AM
Lets get pba without the president working for our agency whos nugents buddy...

09-17-2009, 06:36 PM
well. we can all sit here *****ing about how much life sucks under Klapka and his cronies, or we can do something about it. I for one want to take some action. So I did some research regarding the last post about the Teamsters. our area is represented by Joint Council 75. Here is the link to their contact us page:

http://www.teamstersjc75.org/contact-us.html

you can contact them and ask informed questions while remaining anonymous. for those of you that are PBA all the way-here is the link to the Pinellas PBA page:

http://www.pinpba.com/

I suggest that instead of just *****ing about how much the FOP sucks, you actually research other options. we cannot get out from under his thumb if we dont take action.

09-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Let's get the TEAMSTERS.... look what they are doing for the County Employeess.....They are getting them 2 weeks unpaid time off.. Ok Let's call the PBA Look at the great work they did for Brooksville Police Department ...... Oh they did n't even get a contract and they DUMPED them... The only way to go is Pre Paid Legal....... It helped Lamia, Ciucci, Hillman and a few others for the BONE HEAD STUNT they pulled... Oh wait they were SUSPENDED for Violating Policy..... What other Great Ideas do you have... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-18-2009, 12:23 PM
BROOKSVILLE - Teamsters Union Business Agent John Sholtes told the county negotiating team Thursday that unpaid furlough days for employees would be more palatable if the county could guarantee there would be no accompanying layoffs.
"We've made it abundantly clear," he said, "that if we accept furlough days, there (should) be no layoffs."
But Sholtes added that such a clause in a contract is rare and "I'll believe it when I see it."
Human Resources Director Cheryl Marsden, the lead negotiator for the county in bargaining sessions, could make no such promise Thursday. However, she did say that, to her way of thinking, furlough days would be preferable to having employees lose their jobs.
In this tough economic climate, the county is trying to reduce expenses and has already mandated two weeks of unpaid furloughs for its 95 nonunion employees.
Sholtes has already said he is against furloughs, layoffs and a reduction in workforce for his 525 members. He said Thursday he is willing to work with the county on a compromise.
"We're trying to do what we can to help the county during these hard times," he said.
As of late Thursday, no agreement had been reached.
Both sides return to the bargaining table in October.
Sholtes reiterated his view the county has access to $12.5 million in reserves it could use to offset furloughs and layoffs.
But Marsden said $9 million of that money has already been earmarked by county commissioners to help reduce this year's and the next two budget years' deficits.
As first reported in Hernando Today, Sholtes said he was forced to broach the furlough topic to the media prior to Thursday's meeting because the county violated its negotiating ground rules and issued public statements to the newspaper regarding union bargaining talks.
Marsden, in an e-mail response, denied going to the media and said any discussion of union positions was made during a public board meeting.
"You stated I could talk to the board when I asked, just not the media and I have abided by those rules," she said.

We got to get these guys to work for us... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

09-18-2009, 01:21 PM
Let's get the TEAMSTERS.... look what they are doing for the County Employeess.....They are getting them 2 weeks unpaid time off.. Ok Let's call the PBA Look at the great work they did for Brooksville Police Department ...... Oh they did n't even get a contract and they DUMPED them... The only way to go is Pre Paid Legal....... It helped Lamia, Ciucci, Hillman and a few others for the BONE HEAD STUNT they pulled... Oh wait they were SUSPENDED for Violating Policy..... What other Great Ideas do you have... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Do you spread false infomation often?

the county is trying to reduce expenses and has already mandated two weeks of unpaid furloughs for its 95 nonunion employees.
Klapka, give it up dude. You ARE the problem and sure not part of the solution!!!!!

09-18-2009, 04:43 PM
If you read the article you forgot about the 525 other teamsters that this will affect.... Talking about the Problem you are it.

And they are paying more in dues than you are.... and still no pay raises....with 2 weeks off with no pay.. Go teamsters...

P.S. you think you have the answers but.... you don't :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Check out this article. It looks like the Teamsters are stepping up to the plate for the other county employees. Maybe we can get them to do the same for us:

BROOKSVILLE — The two sides of Hernando County government's ongoing problems with shrinking revenues have been on stark display during negotiations on the first Teamsters contract for county workers.

While the county side speaks of less money coming in and more budget items being cut, the union representatives are focusing on the bread-and-butter issues that the workers are facing, such as furloughs and layoffs.

Teamsters spokesman John Sholtes made it clear that job security was why workers sought union help in the first place.

The county administration's spokeswoman, human resources director Cheryl Marsden, made her point as well. These times are far from secure. Sacrifices and compromises will have to be made.

The two have disagreed on several points, notably the union's position on furloughs, which prompted Sholtes to issue a news release last week outlining the Teamsters' stand.

That was unusual given the ground rule both sides agreed to that bars either side from talking to the press about negotiations.

The negotiating sessions are open to the public, however, and on Thursday, the two discussed the subject again.

Sholtes insisted that furloughs and layoffs are not necessary because the county has so much money in its reserve accounts.

Marsden presented the county's reserve policy and explained that much of that money is earmarked for particular uses. (What is more important than avoiding furloughs and layoffs?) She also noted that county officials have decided already to use $3 million in reserves each year for the next two to three years to help with the budget shortfall.

The two teams also discussed a proposed agreement allowing the employees of the development services department to work less than five days a week, as they have been for months. The agreement, if the parties sign, would be for the next fiscal year only.

Those employees, whose numbers have dropped from 80 to about 30 now, said they were willing to shorten their work week to 35 hours rather than see any more layoffs.

Sholtes said he would be surprised if Marsden's team agreed to that language because promising no layoffs is "risky business'' since no one knows how much worse economic conditions might get.

He asked Marsden why the union should agree to furloughs, and she replied, "because it would probably keep more of your people working.''

Sholtes also stressed the importance of seniority in everything from layoffs to choices of how to assign employees.

"Seniority is just such a huge thing for us,'' he said, noting that by following specific rules, the county could avoid any appearance of favoritism.

The union has also proposed what are sometimes called "bumping rights'' that allow senior employees to bump workers with less tenure when positions are eliminated.

While county administration team members were willing to do some of that under existing policy, Marsden said allowing moves across job categories and even departments could be disruptive.

"We don't think it's fair'' to allow a junior employee to keep a job that a senior employee facing a layoff could do, Sholtes said.

If someone is in a position and his or her department is downsizing, "their seniority has got to mean something. It's got to stand for something,'' he said. Sholtes added that having strong seniority provisions in the contract protects the county from accusations of discrimination.

The teams have also talked about offering another health insurance plan to union-represented employees through a Teamster-affiliated company. The sides discussed the issue again with the county administration on Thursday and proposed more talks on the alternative insurance later rather than making any change now. Hernando County has already signed its paperwork with its existing company.

Negotiations will continue when the teams return to the bargaining table at 8 a.m. Oct. 5.

Barbara Behrendt can be reached at behrendt@sptimes.com or (352) 848-1434.

It seems to me like Sholtes has a good head on his shoulders. Maybe we should start looking at Teamsters. Just my 2 cents. Here is the link to their contact page:

Now is the time when all you pro-FOP people jump in with the usual propaganda.

09-20-2009, 05:31 PM
You still have to the Sheriff agree with you or your contract is no good... So what is the point of switching..... You keep hiding behind this website until you take the bull by the horns we are in the same place.... Bah Bah Bah...

09-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Do you spread false infomation often?

This is not FALSE INFORMATION... This is fact.. :evil: :

09-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Mr. Cander (Ciucci) What is your agenda... let us in on your plan.... Or are you just going to get some other people to do your dirty work and if it works take the credit and if it backfires disown them...

Just Wondering

09-21-2009, 08:50 PM
There is something that always amuses me about the top FOP clique: whenever anyone dares to suggest options other than the FOP, they become vindictive and they blindly lash out. Personally, I think if they had a strong union with members that actually believed in them, they would not need to lower themselves by lashing out. But, since the FOP is not strong, you see responses like the ones above.

Guys and gals, now is the time to prepare for change. Nugent will be gone in a few years, and I believe that no matter who gets the top spot after that, they will treat us better than Nugent. If you are happy with what the FOP has done so far, then by all means, keep them. But if you think we can do better (when we actually have the support of a new Sheriff), then now is the time to look for other options. If this agency can get the FOP decertified and a new union in its place before Nugent is gone, then maybe there is still a chance for us to do better.

Bottom line is this: If you are happy with your lodge, your health insurance and your step raises, then keep the FOP. If not, and you think we can do better, then visit here:

09-22-2009, 05:01 AM
I am not Ciucci. I am also not the original poster, Mr. Cander. I am just a guy that likes what Mr. Cander has to say. I really don't care if you choose to believe that or not, I am just saying it for the record. I also am interested in the Teamsters. Why don't you research them and see what they are all about? You may like what they have to offer. Try to have an open mind, and don't let the FOP brainwash you. THINK.

If you don't like what they have to offer, then feel free to devote your lifelong allegiance to the FOP.

Take a look and try not to close your mind to other possibilities. There are other unions out there; don't let the FOP convince you otherwise:

09-22-2009, 06:29 AM
Check out these links about the teamsters. Some area bout other LE agencies that have joined the Teamsters, and some are just general info.

Research is important. You can read up on them, and decide if the Teamsters are right for you:

http://www.teamster.org/content/winter- ... -teamsters (http://www.teamster.org/content/winter-park-florida-police-officers-join-teamsters)

http://www.teamster.org/content/bayside ... nce-case-0 (http://www.teamster.org/content/bayside-police-teamsters-win-arbitration-ruling-insurance-case-0)

http://www.teamster.org/content/member-benefits-0

http://www.teamster.org/content/teamste ... t-league-0 (http://www.teamster.org/content/teamsters-law-enforcement-league-0)

http://nottheoregonianunionnews.blogspo ... union.html (http://nottheoregonianunionnews.blogspot.com/2007/07/teamsters-use-giant-rat-in-police-union.html)

http://www.teamster.org/content/walden- ... join-union (http://www.teamster.org/content/walden-ny-police-officers-vote-join-union)

http://policepay.blogspot.com/2009/02/p ... mster.html (http://policepay.blogspot.com/2009/02/panama-ciy-fl-police-approve-teamster.html)

http://www.rppalocal391.com/?p=10

09-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Just remember the Teamsters will get a percentage of your pay if you join them (depending on what you make) you do not get any legal protection with this offer... Just remember your avg dues will be $45.00 per month. And you have to get the Sheriff to agree with your requests... So if you think you will get more switching over... You won't.. With a 1.4 million short fall do you really think your going to get a pay raise.... better Insurance.... Just go on with your crusade It will go no where..

Have Fun Mr. Guest :D

09-22-2009, 03:57 PM
WHY KEEP A UNION ANYWAY? WE TRIED IT, AND BECAUSE OF CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS IT FAILED. WHY PAY FOR THE FOP TO PARTY ON YOUR MONEY WHEN THEY CANNOT GET A SIMPLE CONTRACT HANDLED LIKE PROFESSIONALS? I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MENTION WHETHER IT'S CIUCCI, SMITH, KLAPKA, OR AN OUTSIDER, LOOK AT THE FACTS AND THE TRACK RECORD , NOT THE POSTER. THE TRUTH CAN BE ONLY HIDDEN SO LONG. SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, BUT REMAIN ANONYMOUS BECAUSE OF THE SOCIAL REPRECUSSIONS, SO AGAIN THINK ABOUT WHO DOESN'T WANT THE TRUTH EXPOSED, THE GUYS WHO LIE TO YOU REGULARLY AND TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT REGARD FOR YOUR FUTURE, OR THE PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU LITTLE REMINDERS OF BACK DOOR ANTICS OF A DO NOTHING "ORGANIZATION", AND I USE THAT TERM LOOSELY. THE SHERIFF IS NOT THE PROBLEM. HE HAS A BUSINESS TO RUN AND I TRULEY BELIEVE THAT HE DOESN'T STAY AWAKE AT NIGHT PLOTTING THE DEMISE OF THE RANK AND FILE. I AM SURE THAT THE BRASS READS SOME OF THESE BLOGS AND LAUGHS AT ALL THE IN FIGHTING, OR BETTER YET CRINGES AT THE EMBARRASSMENT OF GROWN MEN AND WOMEN ACCUSING ONE ANOTHER OF BEING DISHONEST OR UNFAIR. FACE IT, CHANGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN, THE FOP IS A WASTE AND A HINDERENCE, AND WE ARE ALL GETTING USED BY A MANIACAL FEW THAT HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF PROPAGANDA.
P.S. I AM SURE SOME WILL DIFFER,BUT THOSE THAT DIFFER MOST LIKELY ARE ILL INFORMED OR ARE ON THE BOARD.
HOW ABOUT "PREPAID LEGAL", AND NO UNION, THATS A GOOD SOLUTION, THIS WAY NOONE WITHIN THE AGENCY DECIDES IF YOU GET AN ATTORNEY, AND CERTAIN "FAT CATS" CAN'T SPIN THE FACTS DURING AN INVESTIGATION TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE THE GOOD GUYS TO BOTH SIDES. WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE??????? GIVE ME AN "S", GIVE ME A "T", GIVE ME AN "E" HOW BOUT A "V", ,FOLLOWED BY AN "E", WHAT DOES IT SPELL, "DECEIPT", YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-23-2009, 02:31 AM
Pete you need to get get back on your MEDS..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-23-2009, 09:57 AM
great post, hope soemone listens. Time to get rid of the liars, the false friends, and the covert rats that make our world harder. pick a new union, and if not, a new board. Atleast an honest one..How bout some women, some officers of color, maybe some advice from other successful F.O.P's????? Great job in ruining everything Klapka, try a new career like used car salesman, they are usually slimey and lie with a smile. Your perfect!

:idea: :snicker: :snicker:

09-23-2009, 07:33 PM
"Let's get the TEAMSTERS.... look what they are doing for the County Employeess.....They are getting them 2 weeks unpaid time off.. Ok Let's call the PBA Look at the great work they did for Brooksville Police Department ...... Oh they did n't even get a contract and they DUMPED them... The only way to go is Pre Paid Legal....... It helped Lamia, Ciucci, Hillman and a few others for the BONE HEAD STUNT they pulled... Oh wait they were SUSPENDED for Violating Policy..... What other Great Ideas do you have... "

I guess getting into a chase with a sex offender felon looking at 80 months in prison, never mind hitting 2 cops is a "BONE HEAD STUNT"...... O yea he was caught no one was hurt.

09-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Guys.our place went downhill so bad.They suspend us for chasing a guy after getting hit and hes a sex offender.Better off working at walmart in loss and prevention. :lol:

09-29-2009, 06:29 PM
"Let's get the TEAMSTERS.... look what they are doing for the County Employeess.....They are getting them 2 weeks unpaid time off.. Ok Let's call the PBA Look at the great work they did for Brooksville Police Department ...... Oh they did n't even get a contract and they DUMPED them... The only way to go is Pre Paid Legal....... It helped Lamia, Ciucci, Hillman and a few others for the BONE HEAD STUNT they pulled... Oh wait they were SUSPENDED for Violating Policy..... What other Great Ideas do you have... "

I guess getting into a chase with a sex offender felon looking at 80 months in prison, never mind hitting 2 cops is a "BONE HEAD STUNT"...... O yea he was caught no one was hurt.

I know it is a casualty of war right..... It was a BONE HEAD STUNT oh wait I forgot you live above the law.... Take your MEDS :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Sheriff nugget loves the suspensions now!!!or has he always lol lol :shock:

10-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Guys (and Gals), In case you haven't noticed, the union is unnecessary, period. Regardless of which union it is (FOP, PBA, Teamsters, etc), we had things as good or better before we had a union, and it didn't cost me any dues. There really was never a need for one, but our FOP reps convinced enough people that there was (mostly based on fear). What exactly has the FOP done for us that we didn't already have? I've been here through both times, and I can tell you that things were absolutely fine before we voted in the union. I for one am ready to de-certify completely, how about you? BPD was smart enough to do it - are they actually smarter than us this time?!?!

10-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Guys (and Gals), In case you haven't noticed, the union is unnecessary, period. Regardless of which union it is (FOP, PBA, Teamsters, etc), we had things as good or better before we had a union, and it didn't cost me any dues. There really was never a need for one, but our FOP reps convinced enough people that there was (mostly based on fear). What exactly has the FOP done for us that we didn't already have? I've been here through both times, and I can tell you that things were absolutely fine before we voted in the union. I for one am ready to de-certify completely, how about you? BPD was smart enough to do it - are they actually smarter than us this time?!?!

You are incorrect.... The FOP kept LAMIA out of PRISON.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

10-03-2009, 09:41 AM
AMEN Brother..... I heard they spent close to $100,000.00 to defend him..You can not buy better insurance than that.. :D If this is Sgt. Teflon trying to denounce the FOP maybe you should spend your time looking for STOP SIGNS :evil: :evil: :evil:

10-03-2009, 07:55 PM
1Guest wrote:

I know it is a casualty of war right..... It was a BONE HEAD STUNT oh wait I forgot you live above the law.... Take your MEDS

I guess you have all the information to make a comment like that.....

10-03-2009, 09:48 PM
1Guest wrote:

I know it is a casualty of war right..... It was a BONE HEAD STUNT oh wait I forgot you live above the law.... Take your MEDS

I guess you have all the information to make a comment like that.....

It is about time you understand that I am RIGHT.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

10-07-2009, 02:28 AM
YOU DONT WANT THE TEAMSTERS

10-09-2009, 09:26 AM
I hear Sgt. Teflon want's the TEAMSTERS so we can get 10 non paid furlough days per year...or the PBA ( Pete's Belly Aching) club Because he is so powerful he will get us what ever we need... Because he is TEFLON nothing sticks to him except the written reprimand he just got... :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Beware of the Teamsters! They talk a good game in the beginning but in the end they’re worthless. Just read the Volusia County Sheriff blog on leoaffairs. Good Luck!

10-17-2009, 02:31 PM
Mr. Cander (Ciucci) What is your agenda... let us in on your plan.... Or are you just going to get some other people to do your dirty work and if it works take the credit and if it backfires disown them...

Just Wondering

If Mr. Cander is who you say; I think his "agenda" is to call out do nothing hacks who are out to get what they can for themself. Check the stats there skilled one. He has made more arrests than any of those folks that complain about him. And before you start chirping that they were illegal or coerced; give it up. He gets convictions and the SAO seems to be happy with his work. When was the last time you and your boys actually had to go to the SAO after making an arrest???...............I'm just saying.

10-20-2009, 01:56 AM
[quote="Cander/Ciucci":j35miva4]Mr. Cander (Ciucci) What is your agenda... let us in on your plan.... Or are you just going to get some other people to do your dirty work and if it works take the credit and if it backfires disown them...

Just Wondering

If Mr. Cander is who you say; I think his "agenda" is to call out do nothing hacks who are out to get what they can for themself. Check the stats there skilled one. He has made more arrests than any of those folks that complain about him. And before you start chirping that they were illegal or coerced; give it up. He gets convictions and the SAO seems to be happy with his work. When was the last time you and your boys actually had to go to the SAO after making an arrest???...............I'm just saying.[/quote:j35miva4]

Oh please! Looks around for the puking emoticon. :roll: :roll:

10-31-2009, 05:12 PM
Come on there big fella, use those exceptional investigative skills you have and find your little smiley faces. It is a shame this has come to be a bash site. I know who is doing the character assination inside and the bottom line is that despite what you do, calling you out in public is wrong. I hope you sleep well with what you do. You are no COP; and you have no idea of honor or brotherhood.

[quote="Cander/Ciucci":kfstds4l]Mr. Cander (Ciucci) What is your agenda... let us in on your plan.... Or are you just going to get some other people to do your dirty work and if it works take the credit and if it backfires disown them...

Just Wondering

If Mr. Cander is who you say; I think his "agenda" is to call out do nothing hacks who are out to get what they can for themself. Check the stats there skilled one. He has made more arrests than any of those folks that complain about him. And before you start chirping that they were illegal or coerced; give it up. He gets convictions and the SAO seems to be happy with his work. When was the last time you and your boys actually had to go to the SAO after making an arrest???...............I'm just saying.

Oh please! Looks around for the puking emoticon. :roll: :roll:[/quote:kfstds4l]

10-31-2009, 09:03 PM
At least I am a real cop with real cop skills!!haha :shock:

11-02-2009, 05:17 PM
Keep living that dream Scott...... Now welcome to reality your not that good.... :devil: :devil: Keep investing in Teflon :evil:

11-03-2009, 04:05 AM
O.K., here it is! The silliness, the name calling, and all the slander is quite comical. You hardcore cops that talk all this trash, well I have a little advice and it is similar to the advice I have given all the troubled teens, three time losers, and bad little kids when the cuffs go on. Try to be positive for a change and stop attacking what you do not understand. It is easy to choke down a "Crown and Coke" and tell war stories when you spent two years on the road, or your entire career as "buckle up bunny", but when you truly care about the people in your life that matter, you see from the proper perspective. I know it is easy to take cheap shots hiding behind your lap top, distorting the truth, but lets tell the entire truth. I left the FOP because of mismanagement of our hard earned money. I changed my view on unions and realized that without "binding arbitration", unions are USELESS!. I distanced myself from the liars and the frauds that talk about those they allegedly protect and then bash in private to the administation. Yes people, your union reps bashing you to the administration. Happens all the time. I find it funny that how simple it is that a certain trio consistantly starts rumors, becomes professional victims, and talk out both sides of their enormous mouths. " I am here to tell you,{ha ha}, that if you listen to all that trash, you will be sucked into the sewers where these rats live and play. I have not posted on this rag site before, although I am qouted as several different names and quite a few of those posters share some of my views. That being said, I will not be posting again because I believe that if you are man or woman enough, you should just come pay me a visit and we can either talk about your issues, or agree to disagree. I realize that some of you are too scared to be honest, but get over it, everyone needs to face their demons some day. And for the record, I do take my meds daily and if it was any of your businesss, I would list them for you. Sorry to disappoint those of you looking to capitalize on that. I also do not advocate for the Teamsters, the PBA, the FOP, IACP, etc. I have a great legal defense plan and no one with an 11th grade education and seven misused large words can keep me from accessing an attorney when necessary. For those of you who needed an attorney and were denied one because of the FOPs confused allegiances, I ask you, "What the hell are you still paying dues for? I stand for what is right in this world, fixing the wrongs, and taking care of those who are less fortunate. Isnt' that why we became cops? Now you have it, life is good, sorry to disappoint you Moe, Larry, and Dopey, but hitting a stop sign is not like I killed anyone or two, not like abandoning your kids, or having affairs with waitresses, it was an accident and not the best exhibition of stunt driving.

11-03-2009, 04:41 AM
Hey, I don't know many of you too well but, I must tell you that I've never seen such a lack of brotherhood at a law enforcement agency in all of my long career. What is wrong with you people? Obviously not enough leadership in this place, because I see so much divisiveness, back-stabbing and disloyalty to eachother. I have had the occassion to work for several sergeants and without a doubt I have to say the Sgt.Ciucci was by far the best leader I have worked for since being employed here. He's fair, honest, stern when necessary and really gives a shit about the safety and health of his people. Why does he constantly get attacked by a few in the departmenr? What did he do to those of you who resent him? I've asked around and no one seems to know where the hate comes from. I've heard stories about Pete and Steve starting the FOP and they had a falling out but that was years ago. What else is going on? I just don't get it because Sgt.Ciucci seems jam up, like a "real cops cop" and not a supervisor out to make a name for himself by hanging his men out to dry, and God knows we have enough of that kind around here. Can someone please enlighten me honestly and intelligently?

11-03-2009, 11:30 AM
First you need to go to H.R. and get DRUG tested.... There is a difference between Leadership and Demanding Respect from someone. TRUST me SGT. CIUCCI is not one for LEADERSHIP.... or is his other half. Stay in your little make believe world and work for this MORON. He has you Brained Washed too. (He does that well) The day will come and you will have a different opinion of him... Trust me he is not well liked.

11-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Grow up scott and stop hiding behind the keyboard.Pete is correct.the fop leaders are two faced and play everyone by going to admin.I guess it will always be like this as we dont have a real union.WHy does the president work for our office?of course it will be biased.Politics!!!brothers

11-03-2009, 11:19 PM
To "You Need Help"... Are you suggesting that Sgt. Ciucci has the power to brain wash grown men? That's so cool! And his wife is a bad leader too? Have you worked for either of them? If so, what are the problems? What are your facts to back up your harsh words? I don't know much about his wife, but, Sgt. Ciucci impresses me with his knowledge and his abilities. Like I said before, I've worked in other agencies, I've worked with other sgts at this agency and Sgt. Ciucci is a heck of a good supervisor. Maybe it is YOU who has been brainwashed by a disgruntled few. And as for your sarcasm in suggesting that I need a drug test, it just supports my suspicion that you're just a disgruntled moron.

11-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Just go get drug tested you need help.... Darth Vader Ciucci is going to get you in trouble :devil: :devil:

11-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Pete,your correct.Scott and the 3 fop boys are brainwashed and still sleep in their uniforms.I never seen brothers backstab each other so much.

11-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Pete,your correct.Scott and the 3 fop boys are brainwashed and still sleep in their uniforms.I never seen brothers backstab each other so much.
Please Pete invented BACK STABBING...... That is why he invested in TEFLON... so he will not get hurt... And maybe Pete brain washed the fop people....That is why they refer to him as Darth Vater he is the FORCE.... :evil:

11-04-2009, 07:02 PM
It doesn't appear that any one of the goons replying can answer the question presented? By the way Rob, your sci-fi analogies are transparent. Teflon isn't a form of protection against sharp objects, it is merely a protective coating. It is so amazing how you were taught a "buzz word" over lunch and can't stop using it. Wake up dumb dumb, we all know that even super intelligent boys like you can be figured out!!!! It's amazing that Ciucci left the FOP and it is in more distress then ever before. "Darth Vater" nice spelling. Give it a break and try education rather then slander, silliness no longer is attractive, especially to those who can get your goat so easily!!! . Mental midgets abound in the world of isolationism. Let's stop the little name games and grow a set. How about confronting your fears little man, maybe if you attempt change, you could jump on board with the rest of the human race?? OK, maybe not, but give it a try, I can accept you little guy.{somebody has Daddy issues?}I was always kind to dumb animals, even you can find it in your tiny brain, broken heart, and inadequate vocabulary to be an adult with enough compassion to change and be a good boy!! Good luck, and let's get together and discuss a game plan for you and your hangups, I am willing to try if you are.

11-05-2009, 11:18 AM
ya,ya,ya.3 stooges keep it up

11-10-2009, 11:51 AM
got quite,wheres larry?

11-12-2009, 07:00 PM
O a wise guy!!!nuk nuk nuk.The stooges have a response? :mrgreen:

11-14-2009, 12:09 PM
teflon is a good material!

11-16-2009, 01:44 AM
teflon affects the brain cells.

11-19-2009, 02:32 AM
yup nothing sticks.......... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: