PDA

View Full Version : Stevie P and JJ

09-15-2009, 10:24 PM
It's about time somebody gets these criminals off the job. :snicker: Too bad it will further destroy the already poor reputation of the dept. I wonder if __________ will visit him in federal prison. This is the real deal. The dept has been looking the other way on these clowns for a long time. Maybe they can be cellmates, just like the old days. I hope everyone responsible in the chain of command is sent up the river, but we know that won't happen.

09-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Two Cape Coral officers, including the police chief’s son, are being investigated by federal authorities. Det. Steve Petrovich, son of police Chief Rob Petrovich, and Sgt. James O’Brien have been placed on administrative duty, said Connie Barron, police spokeswoman.
The two will remain on administrative duty until the completion of an investigation being conducted by the U.S. Secret Service and the police department, Barron said.
:devil: Because Petrovich is the police chief’s son, the investigation and any disciplinary action involving him will be handled by deputy police Chief Jay Murphy and City Manager Terry Stewart :devil: , Barron said.
Det. Steve Petrovich has been with the department for 11 years and earns an annual salary of $64,244.
O’Brien has been with the agency for 11 years and earns an annual salary of $68,244.

Well we can all rest easy knowing that guys like Terry and Big Country Bear are on the post!

09-15-2009, 11:27 PM
These guys are toast
Do mess with the feds

09-16-2009, 03:34 AM
Really, Jay Murphy will be in charge of the Department's investigation? What a joke.

Steve Petrovich got seniority right out of the academy because of his daddy even though everyone in his class had higher test scores and more arrests right out of the shoot. Let's see what happens now.

09-16-2009, 12:44 PM
It's about time somebody gets these criminals off the job. :snicker: Too bad it will further destroy the already poor reputation of the dept. I wonder if Georgeann will visit him in federal prison. This is the real deal. The dept has been looking the other way on these clowns for a long time. Maybe they can be cellmates, just like the old days. I hope everyone responsible in the chain of command is sent up the river, but we know that won't happen.

Really, what have they been getting away with? I would like to know. Why can't this dept. stop acting like a high school and support each other for a change?? Is it really that hard to do? I always thought you guys had some sort of brother hood that went above and beyond any other unit out there. Why isn't that the case anymore? It's really sad to see people wanting to hurt their own for the satisfaction of saying I told you so. If that's what makes you tick as a person I feel sorry for you. Not only will you not get far in your career but life will knock you down repeatedly. Is that really what we want for ourselves. Remember we are not the ones to judge that is up to a higher power. So stop doing it. It makes you look real bad.

09-16-2009, 02:15 PM
How embarrassing for LEO's to behave like this. When you were sworn in how proud you must have felt, how proud your families must have been and now look at these comments. Remember what you were hired to do PUBLIC SERVICE and just because you hide by usernames, initials and pretend to be other people it's plain unprofessional and a poor reflection of you as officers. Really, I know first hand about the morality falling, the good old boy network, how some were passed over by others on promotions, how some scored so high on the sergeants exams because they had their heads so far up someone elses ass, and lets not forget the BIG EGO TRIP when a Sergeant can bully a civilian around and cause a hostile working environment for them and no one does anything to him because he wears the badge. (at least he made me look good by replacing me with at least 3 persons to do my one job). I get it .... I was one of your coworkers it effected me and I let it get to me and left. Don't let poor leadership get to you and work out the negative to a positive. I miss you guys and stay safe!

09-16-2009, 05:49 PM
What and who's next.

Hang the help wanted sign over the clock.

09-16-2009, 09:45 PM
D'AMN!!

You guys are RUTHLESS to each other!

When your fellow Warrier is down - reach down & support him. Nobody even knows what the real story is & you're kicking your own brothers, even excited that its happening. Even the street rats take care of each other better than you guys do. I've got a few guys at my dept that I can't stand & played the game better than I could. But even those douchebags are my brothers & can expect me to be there at their worst hours.

Scratch "work for Cape P.D." off my bucket list!

09-17-2009, 12:00 AM
I dont consider criminals to be "brothers" or "Warriers". The truth will come out soon enough.

09-17-2009, 12:52 AM
D'AMN!!

When your fellow Warrier is down - reach down & support him. Nobody even knows what the real story is & you're kicking your own brothers, even excited that its happening. Even the street rats take care of each other better than you guys do. I've got a few guys at my dept that I can't stand & played the game better than I could. But even those douchebags are my brothers & can expect me to be there at their worst hours.

Good, scratch CCPD off your list. I'm sick and tired of donut eating loafs like you who would rather Cover Up and Protect rather then Protect and Serve. Are you proud to call douchebags your brothers? Why yes, yes you are...

09-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Really, Jay Murphy will be in charge of the Department's investigation? What a joke.

Everything to do with CCPD is a joke, this is par for the course...

09-17-2009, 04:45 AM
D'AMN!!

Some of us know. The brothers who have integrity have to stick together in order to keep a clean house. A "fellow warrior" wouldn't bring shame on his brothers and sisters. Officers are sworn to protect the innocent and the oppressed, to protect and to serve (not self serve). There are a lot of good cops on the CCPD. There shouldn't be any street rats. They shouldn't have to tolerate criminals among them - nor would many tolerate those who protect them. Good move on the bucket list decision. I don't think the Cape would have you.

09-17-2009, 12:16 PM
It does seem that there's a lot of hate within your agency, as Mr. Ruthless is suggesting.

Is it really as bad as you make it sound? These 2 guys on this topic (SP/JJ) seemed to hit a hot button, so I assume they aren't on the Christmas list of most of your ranks. Without knowing these guys I assume you've already given them the benefit of the doubt in the past & are now fed up? Maybe it's just the few that rock the boat for everyone? Or maybe there's some major issues internally?

Not just your agency, but I don't think there's a true brotherhood anywhere anymore. Just small cliques. Maybe its just a southern thing?

BTW what the hell's a doughnut loaf? Sounds good - I'll take one.

09-17-2009, 05:28 PM
So during the real estate boom did they take out big equity loans on their multiple (now defaulted on) homes and skip out on those bills too?

I've heard that quite a few CCPD guys went nuts with home equity loans, partied hard and lived the good life with the money...then sheltered everything they could and defaulted on their mortgages and loans when the bust hit.

09-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Heres a good idea, maybe the SWAT team could sell their calenders to federal inmates to help pay for attorneys fees since he is bankrupt. I bet Madoff would buy them in bulk.

09-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Heres another good idea, the Cape could start hiring officers with morals.

09-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Heres a good idea, maybe the SWAT team could sell their calenders to federal inmates to help pay for attorneys fees since he is bankrupt. I bet Madoff would buy them in bulk.

even better, maybe the business minded employees hired in 1999 could get together and have a business together.

gonzalo-1999
Suskevich 1999
Obrien 1999

They could call it smokeys hair shop. Alex could cut hair, Kurt could hand the dope out and Jimmy can tactically protect the shop.

09-18-2009, 01:47 AM

even better, maybe the business minded employees hired in 1999 could get together and have a business together.

gonzalo-1999
Suskevich 1999
Obrien 1999

They could call it smokeys hair shop. Alex could cut hair, Kurt could hand the dope out and Jimmy can tactically protect the shop.

What could Steve do in this business?

09-18-2009, 06:06 PM
keliheja wrote:

Maybe someone should read the Naples Daily News, 6/14/2007...it's what I found when I googled Steve Petrovich. Seems like good ole' Steve has been in plenty of trouble and somehow always gets out of it. Three differant sexual allegations, in 2002 sex while on duty in Cape Coral HS bleachers, 2006 groping a teenage girl, in 2000 he pleasures himself in front of a female riding along in the police car with him, and to think everything was dropped. Makes you wonder what kind of men are on our police force here. Whichever one of you thinks the Chief is so great...hah! Cover ups, that's all they're good for. Can't cover this one up though! It's the biggest micky mouse police dept that I've ever seen. My entire family is involved in law enforcement and I'd be embarrased to be related to any of the ones here. Thank God I'm not! I even avoid telling anyone I live in Cape Coral any longer, people laugh at you now when you say that.
9/17/2009 3:14:14 PM Maybe someone should read the Naples Daily News, 6/14/2007...it's what I found when I googled Steve Petrovich. Seems like good ole' Steve has been in plenty of trouble and somehow always gets out of it. Three differant sexual allegations, in 2002 sex while on duty in Cape Coral HS bleachers, 2006 groping a teenage girl, in 2000 he pleasures himself in front of a female riding along in the police car with him, and to think everything was dropped. Makes you wonder what kind of men are on our police force here. Whichever one of you thinks the Chief is so great...hah! Cover ups, that's all they're good for. Can't cover this one up though! It's the biggest micky mouse police dept that I've ever seen. My entire family is involved in law enforcement and I'd be embarrased to be related to any of the ones here. Thank God I'm not! I even avoid telling anyone I live in Cape Coral any longer, people laugh at you now when you say that. keliheja
Recommend(1) New post Reply to this Post Report Abuse

09-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Hello, Welcome to the Cape Coral Police Dept SWAT team, You must be able to exhibit unethical behavior, ****ieness, and most of all the need to bone as many females as possible. I thought the main purpose of the SWAT team was to perform dangerous operations. Better yet, lets just use SWAT to breach as many viginas as possible and as for the expensive equipment, we can still look tactical, too bad they don’t have a place for condoms. :devil:

I fully sympathize and support the views of Steve and James :twisted: …..Can I just my punishment now, maybe a ride along with Petrovich, I swear I wont tell anyone if he wants yank my chain.

09-18-2009, 10:48 PM
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." - John Acton

You guys get away with to much bull with no consequences from admin. I hope the feds hand these guys their ass... because there sure as hell ain't any competent oversight at CCPD doing the job.

09-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Here's another great idea! Disband SWAT and form a Financial Crimes Unit dedicated to investigating mortgage fraud, and start the venture off by investigating your own!

09-19-2009, 04:09 AM
Again what does SWAT have to do with any of this? Educate yourself in what actually goes on. Please, educate me, how much would the department save by eliminating the SWAT team? How much overtime did SWAT officers make compared to non-swat officers? How many hours a week, does a SWAT team member contribute to their volunteer assignment, without comptime, flextime or overtime in return? How many hours of your own time do you dedicate to the dept. How many SWAT team members get treated poorly from supervisors who are either jealous of or dislike SWAT because they tried out and didnt make it, or never had the balls to try out. So, they take their frustration and jealousy out on the SWAT guys, because they have no idea what it means to be a leader.

SWAT comes with no privledges, expect for the privledge of knowing the guy in front of you and behind will have your back in any situation.

I'm sure the SWAT team will allow you to SWAT practice, train and observe what really goes on. Come on out, it's free training, oh will have to do it on your own time. Maybe you can weasel some flex or comp time out it, you deserve it.

Meet the team, instead of talking crap about people and things you know nothing about. I guarantee they have noting to hide. it's free. How often can you get free training?

STOP bashing the dept, because you're actually making yourself look bad. Think twice, and begin to act like professionals rather than whiny little cheerleaders who didn't make cheer captain or the varsity squad. Stop posting crap that makes you look bad, because you are CCPD. We are one and we are a team, or are we?

I request that the moderator delete every post in CCPD forum, and only allow those post that contribute to the professionalism of this chosen profession. If you want to make a difference, set the example, lead from the front, and others will follow. Contribute post that build and edify. For example, have you ever went on a call, and when it was all over you told yourself, "Man, I got lucky, I better not every do that again." or "darn, I should of did....?" That's the kind of stuff that needs to be posted.

It amazes me how no will stand by their brothers, or even have the intestinal fortitude to provide constructive critism.

Remember you are a public servant, you chose this profession, and you took an oath of office to serve the community as a whole, and when you find yourself in IA answering to false allegations, I only hope your fellow officers stand by or side. Continue contributing to the atmosphere of contempt, and no one will have your back.

Stay focused, and stay safe, and as my mentor would always say, "It's a marathon, not a sprint"I got your back

09-19-2009, 06:00 AM
Wow, do you call yourself "Psycho" too? Lighten up Francis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

09-19-2009, 07:50 PM
I agree with "got your back". I signed on to this site originally to keep abreast of the people of CCPD where I worked for 19 years. I don't think this forum is intended for the bashing of fellow officers. What is more disturbing is all of the "guests" on the forum who take shots while being anonymous.

Steve and Jimmy put themselves in the position they are in, jumping on the bandwagon isn't doing a a bit of good.

Take care

09-21-2009, 03:34 AM
Hey Steve,

When you talked about "going federal" a few years back, I had no idea that this is what you meant. What a waste, you could have been a contender!

I'm getting some care packages together for SP and JJ. Place your donations in the box in ISB. Items needed: KY jelly, cartons of Newports, comic books, homemade tattoo guns, shanks, shower shoes, envelopes/stamps, and big bandages to cover those "thin blue line" tattoos.

09-21-2009, 02:17 PM
I agree with "got your back". I signed on to this site originally to keep abreast of the people of CCPD where I worked for 19 years. I don't think this forum is intended for the bashing of fellow officers. What is more disturbing is all of the "guests" on the forum who take shots while being anonymous.

Steve and Jimmy put themselves in the position they are in, jumping on the bandwagon isn't doing a a bit of good.

Take care

I agree look at the big picture these guys have enough problems to deal with.
When it is all said and done they will be fine.

09-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Can't wait to hear all the criminal details come out on this one. I hope the Feds jam these guys up good!

09-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey Steve,

When you talked about "going federal" a few years back, I had no idea that this is what you meant. What a waste, you could have been a contender!

I'm getting some care packages together for SP and JJ. Place your donations in the box in ISB. Items needed: KY jelly, cartons of Newports, comic books, homemade tattoo guns, shanks, shower shoes, envelopes/stamps, and big bandages to cover those "thin blue line" tattoos.

maybe the wall street journal and investors business daily will send them a free subscription.

09-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey Steve,

How about MUSCLE and FITNESS magazine for screech. Its a good thing he works out and is huge now. He have to fend off some of those federal grow house arrests he participated in when he was a big SWAT guy.

09-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Bad cop, bad cop, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when the Feds come for you! :devil:

09-22-2009, 12:20 PM
is anybody else going to get in trouble at the station for this?

09-22-2009, 03:34 PM
Yes I heard a Capt may be getting charged. For feeding the ducks in front of the new station last week. Several unidentified officers watched in horror as this crime unfolded. Lets play the video. Ex-swat member ? Will this be covered up or the firing squad be called off standby.

09-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Just ask LB and SB if its true, they gossip more than the downtown diva. The blackberrys must be worn out by now from texting.

09-23-2009, 01:20 AM
Yes I heard a Capt may be getting charged. For feeding the ducks in front of the new station last week. Several unidentified officers watched in horror as this crime unfolded. Lets play the video. Ex-swat member ? Will this be covered up or the firing squad be called off standby.

I reviewed the video this person was not feeding the ducks. They are one million dollar swat decoy ducks with cameras and machine guns installed in the heads. I think this person was changing the batteries. Hey grant money you can't say no to the feds.

09-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Today is D day, whats going to happen ???????????
Stay tuned folks :?:

09-30-2009, 06:41 PM
What's happening today? Grand Jury?

09-30-2009, 09:15 PM
What's happening today? Grand Jury? :wink: I think so

09-30-2009, 09:18 PM
What's happening today? Grand Jury? :wink: I think so
Lets see what unfolds in the next 48 hours I bet friday will be the big one :shock:

09-30-2009, 09:26 PM
rut ro! :mrgreen:

09-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Go get em, Feds! Hope there is more to come that rids CCPD of the scum hiding behind a shield. :snicker:

09-30-2009, 11:08 PM
You people need to leave them alone! They know they are in trouble no need in writing all this stuff. I'm sure you all act nice to them when they are in front of you, but feel brave enough to talk about them under guest.... stupid. :D

09-30-2009, 11:42 PM
You people need to leave them alone! They know they are in trouble no need in writing all this stuff. I'm sure you all act nice to them when they are in front of you, but feel brave enough to talk about them under guest.... stupid. :D

From one "guest" to another - you're stupid for sticking up for dirty cops. They are stains - they get what they get.

09-30-2009, 11:52 PM
im not sticking up for anyone....but dont kick em while their down is all i was saying

09-30-2009, 11:54 PM

There are two kinds of evil people in this world, ok? People who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and don't do anything about it.

- Janice from Mean Girls

10-01-2009, 06:07 AM

There are two kinds of evil people in this world, ok? People who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and don't do anything about it.

- Janice from Mean Girls

I'd bet 95% of FTOs fall into one of those two categories. Either they're one of the ones committing evil, or they're one of the see no evil hear no evil types who turn a blind eye to what's going on around them. If they gave out "Do the Right Thing" awards to officers who rat out other officers they'd be had pressed to find anyone to give it to.

10-01-2009, 01:30 PM

Oh please don't get these idiots started with that whole thing again. This dept has no problem kicking its own to the curb. You're wasting your breath with the whole "love your brother" thing.

10-01-2009, 06:53 PM

Oh please don't get these idiots started with that whole thing again. This dept has no problem kicking its own to the curb. You're wasting your breath with the whole "love your brother" thing.

The blue line never cross it. I would leave before I would be a rat.
And yes they are good people that have problems. But its their problems

10-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Is Mortgage extroadinare Jimmy go on the "Jimmy is going away to prison cruise" with the SWAT team?

10-02-2009, 02:07 PM
No he will be giving his "body by Jimmy" weight room orientations and telling everyone he is innocent in the hallways.

10-03-2009, 03:56 AM
IF YOU F UP YOU SHOULD PAY. IF YOURE A COP ITS EVEN WORSE. YOU KNOW ITS WRONG. FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND THE DEPT. YOU KNEW BETTER, TOOK A CHANCE AND MAY END UP SHARING A BUNK AND BEING TRADED FOR A PACK OF SMOKES BY A GUY NAMED MEAT.

10-03-2009, 06:47 PM
At least JO is doing something while he is on admin leave. SP has been on admin more times than he has been working his cases. What has SP done in the last 5 years? Look at his case management and he has done nothing with his cases in the last 3 years. No accountability, no supervision, nothing. I wish I had a position like him and a Captain that let me get away with things like that.

10-03-2009, 11:38 PM
what the he** has JO done in SC Did you ever see him I didnt Its hard to find someone when they are underCOVER with others

10-04-2009, 03:12 AM
what has JO ever done besides chase women and be the class clown

10-04-2009, 04:45 PM
what has JO ever done besides chase women and be the class clown

Thats true, he was a clown, look whos laughing now hhhaaaaaaa hhaaaaaaaaa Maybe SCU statistics will pick up now instead of going home early every night, right Jimmy, flex time. Flex time was gained even when you were off. He must me getting overtime for all the gym orientations.

copscop
10-05-2009, 05:41 AM
"Innocent till proven guilty" or is it "Guilty till proven innocent"?

Stay Safe!

11-11-2009, 04:54 PM

Stay Safe!

Well said "copscop" no one even knows exactly what the charges are. Like everything else around here rumors and innuendos. What ever the charges are if they're serious enough for one to resign, I would say something is definitely there.

11-11-2009, 04:58 PM

Stay Safe!

Well said "copscop" no one even knows exactly what the charges are. Like everything else around here rumors and innuendos. What ever the charges are if they're serious enough for one to resign, I would say something is definitely there.

Yo "And Justice for All",

That's a load of crap. If he comes back I'm gonna change my screen name to "Injustice for all". He resigned so he could tap into all of his pension for his defense fund causing trying to defend a federal case is expensive, especially when the deck is stacked against you and you get caught red handed with your hand in the mortgage equity jar.

11-11-2009, 05:34 PM

Stay Safe!

Hello, when you get pulled over in Cape Coral your assumed guilty until you prove your innocence to the officer, or stand up for your constitutional rights.

In the last 20 years i've lost count of how many times i've been pulled over by the Cape cops on bogus probable cause, asked to provide license, proof or registration, and insurance and when everything checks out they start in with the polite "mind if i search your car?" crap! Like i'm not going to mind if they do, LOL.

After a minute or two of friendly verbal judo they realize that your not the least bit intimidated by them and the answer is still "NO, you may not search my car". So the rookie walks around my car shining his flashlight into every corner he can see before finding NOTHING and telling me i'm free to go. HELLO, free to go!? Then WTF did you pull me over for in the first place???

Give me a break, "innocent until proven guilty"! You never treat the public that way when you pull them over on one of these fishing expedition and we sure as hell ain't giving you guys the benefit of the doubt.

Steve possible innocent? Yeah, OK, that must be why he just resigned while under federal investigation... he's innocent! :roll:

11-11-2009, 06:04 PM
At least JO is doing something while he is on admin leave. SP has been on admin more times than he has been working his cases. What has SP done in the last 5 years? Look at his case management and he has done nothing with his cases in the last 3 years. No accountability, no supervision, nothing. I wish I had a position like him and a Captain that let me get away with things like that.

I wonder why Steve was sent over at the State Attorneys Office? That is one heck of a nice Captain to do that.

11-12-2009, 12:15 AM

I wonder why Steve was sent over at the State Attorneys Office? That is one heck of a nice Captain to do that.

Maybe the ISB captain knew something 16 months ago and wanted to keep him out of that station.

11-12-2009, 12:23 AM

Maybe the ISB captain knew something 16 months ago and wanted to keep him out of that station.

The TOOTH! You want the TOOTH? Well you can't handle The TOOTH!

11-12-2009, 10:45 AM

I think you're on to something. As far as I remember after 5 years doing everything he was supposed to do in ISB Brian B asked for the SAO job and was promised it. Then it was handed to stevie as a reward for his performance. remmember he deserved it, he cleared 1 case in 6 months , hes not a criminal just a victim of the economy

11-12-2009, 01:41 PM
I dont think he sent wonder boy over to the SAO for good performance. Mike knew something a while back and sent Steve over to the SAO to get rid of him. Mike is in hot water and should resign also. Remember Mike always has to look good and never likes egg in his face. Wait hold on the egg truck is backing up to the new building, beep beep beep beep.

11-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Has anybody even seen mike lately? He is never in isb

11-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Has anybody even seen mike lately? He is never in isb

The TOOTH! You want the TOOTH? Well you can't handle The TOOTH!

11-14-2009, 03:34 AM
Just watched the Blues Brothers, definitely a classic. Out of the two who are going to the Fed Pen, who would be Jake and who would be Elwood? Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep them loans rollin . . . rawhide! Oh wait that's what there arses are gonna be . . . rawhide!

11-16-2009, 03:02 AM
Tomorrow is the day. Second resignation is typed just waiting for the Z1 to come back from his hiatus after the first resignation to turn it in. Maybe peace will be here shortly. Thanks for finally doing the right thing. Silly but we hand out the award to kids but look the other way when those on the right (stage left) keep doing the wrong thing. I say stage left because their doing it all infront everyone it's impossible for anyone to say the knew nothing was going on.

Not my kid, they would never do anything like that. How many times have we heard that from parents with the blinders on?

11-16-2009, 03:49 AM

I think you're on to something. As far as I remember after 5 years doing everything he was supposed to do in ISB Brian B asked for the SAO job and was promised it. Then it was handed to stevie as a reward for his performance. remmember he deserved it, he cleared 1 case in 6 months , hes not a criminal just a victim of the economy

Brian B was never promised the SAO job. When TR decided to retire, BB said he would take the SAO job if available. BB only wanted to do what all that money was spent training him to do - computer forensics. Let's see, over $100,000 spent by the secret service to train him, and then a year later the dept gives his job to Pewwy the know nothing shmoozer. No wonder BB hauled ass. At least the govt is getting back what they paid for now. Its a crying shame, the city spent about $50,000 on all the computer forensics equipment and nobody knows how to use it. this is one of the biggest wastes of money and resources ive ever seen and someon should have to pay

11-16-2009, 03:47 PM
SP was never at the SAO, he was to busy trying to be an entrepreneur at his secondary employment Mortgages R Us.

11-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Brian B was never promised the SAO job. When TR decided to retire, BB said he would take the SAO job if available. BB only wanted to do what all that money was spent training him to do - computer forensics. Let's see, over $100,000 spent by the secret service to train him, and then a year later the dept gives his job to Pewwy the know nothing shmoozer. No wonder BB hauled ass. At least the govt is getting back what they paid for now. Its a crying shame, the city spent about $50,000 on all the computer forensics equipment and nobody knows how to use it. this is one of the biggest wastes of money and resources ive ever seen and someon should have to pay

This is great news for the criminal element of Cape Coral! :D

11-18-2009, 04:27 AM

This is great news for the criminal element of Cape Coral! :D

You're all wrong. BB saw the writing on the wall a few years ago any only stuck around long enough to pump his resume enough to get into the Secret service. Good for him, don't slam on a guy that isn't around to tell his side. I would go on a hot call with BB long before 99% of the people that are sitll here. Its pretty funny though, SP and BB went to the academy togeher, now SP is a secret service suspect and BB is a secret service agent. What are the odds???

11-18-2009, 04:44 AM
Its pretty funny though, SP and BB went to the academy together, now SP is a secret service suspect and BB is a secret service agent. What are the odds???

BB is a solid guy. He clearly outclassed Petro*****.

11-20-2009, 04:46 AM
And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

11-20-2009, 04:57 AM
Agus na damnaithe fágtha gan focal

Glaoigh ormsa i measc na naomh

11-21-2009, 12:39 PM
Tomorrow is the day. Second resignation is typed just waiting for the Z1
to come back from his hiatus after the first resignation to turn it in. Maybe peace will be here shortly. Thanks for finally doing the right thing. Silly but we hand out the award to kids but look the other way when those on the right (stage left) keep doing the wrong thing. I say stage left because their doing it all infront everyone it's impossible for anyone to say the knew nothing was going on.

Not my kid, they would never do anything like that. How many times have we heard that from parents with the blinders on?

The Do The Right Thing award ceremony was this weeks, great job kids! :wink: But those within the three stories who should have done the right thing still haven't. Where's the resignations this week :?:

Isn't there some type of negligence or malfeasance on behalf of those who knew about these two being suspects in Federal crimes but still permitted them to work? If it were just the sergeant who did it and not the two, do you think he would still have been permitted to work? Was he still aloud to be 10-8 because of who he committed these crimes with? The others who have been accused of crimes over the last several years had swift action taken against them. Does having the right name like Brenda W so eloquently put it gives special indemnity or privileges?

There are those who need to resign so we can move forward and bring the positive back to our department. To those 5 in his chain who were originally notified last year, we implore you to please learn something from this weeks kids and Do The RIGHT Thing, resign now and let us heal the wounds :cry: you have opened.

12-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Anybody seen this year's naughty and nice list yet?

12-12-2009, 04:46 PM
The Feds are coming the Feds are coming :devil: :P 8) :D

12-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey the Feds just called they changed their minds, they are not going to be filing charges.

Can someone pass it on to Steve and Jimmy. Oh he quit for nothing! :devil:

12-12-2009, 08:53 PM
I know one female sgt thats one the bad list?

12-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Jimmy is going to walk on all this mess. Trust me I know :idea:

He will lose his stripes just watch the deals are being made. And good for him

12-14-2009, 09:52 PM

Ok great one we will trust you. Leave your name and I guarantee I would not trust you for a million dollars. besides who cares about his outcome.

12-14-2009, 10:55 PM

Ok great one we will trust you. Leave your name and I guarantee I would not trust you for a million dollars. besides who cares about his outcome.
You better trust me!
I know everything
Just ask and I will tell

12-14-2009, 11:41 PM

01-12-2010, 01:16 PM

Can they do this? Demotion when there's enough for one to resign and not the other? Was that how SP paid back JO for bringing him down? He's only got a couple of days left before this list expires and the TDY detective with the James Hetfield look can get three stripes or he's out.

Exit Light, Enter night, Take my hand, We're off to never, never-land.

01-28-2010, 05:30 PM
wow 8)

02-05-2010, 03:57 AM
[quote="The great one":1pcxb5df]Jimmy is going to walk on all this mess. Trust me I know :idea:

Can they do this? Demotion when there's enough for one to resign and not the other? Was that how SP paid back JO for bringing him down? He's only got a couple of days left before this list expires and the TDY detective with the James Hetfield look can get three stripes or he's out.

Exit Light, Enter night, Take my hand, We're off to never, never-land.[/quote:1pcxb5df]
Don't worry, I was just informed I got the SCU supervisory postition today and I'm cleaning house.

02-08-2010, 04:53 AM
US BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, TRUSTEE PLAINTIFF VS PETROVICH, STEPHEN S ETAL DEFENDANT

Case Number: 07-CA-016566
Uniform Case Number: 362007CA0165660001CH
Case Type: CA Mortgage Foreclosure
Sub Case Type:
Judge: Fuller, Joseph C
Filed Date: 12/6/2007
Disposition: Final Judgment
Disposition Date: 11/20/2009

Plaintiffs
US Bank National Association Attorney: Karina Magnolia Musella

Defendants
Petrovich, Stephen S Attorney:
Petrovich, Denise M Attorney:
Petrovich, Denise M Attorney:
Unknown Parties Attorney:
Doe, John Attorney:
Doe, John Attorney:

Service Events
Event Date Service Text Name Service Date Response Due Date Return Date
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Petrovich, Stephen S 12/20/2007 1/9/2008 1/2/2008
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Petrovich, Denise M 12/20/2007 1/9/2008 1/2/2008
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Doe, John 12/20/2007 1/9/2008 1/2/2008
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Doe, Jane 1/2/2008

Docket Lines
Docket Date Docket Text
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Petrovich, Stephen S (Served 12/20/2007)
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Petrovich, Denise M (Served 12/20/2007)
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Doe, John (Served 12/20/2007)
12/6/2007 Summons (20 day) Issued Doe, Jane (Returned unserved 01/02/2008)
12/6/2007 Complaint
12/6/2007 Lis Pendens
12/6/2007 Civil Cover Sheet
9/5/2008 Motion for Default and Default (Issued)
9/5/2008 Affidavit of Attorneys Time
9/5/2008 Notice of Change of Address
9/5/2008 Motion for Summary Judgment
9/5/2008 Affidavit in Support of the Motion for Summary Judgment
9/5/2008 Affidavit of Costs
9/5/2008 Notice of Dropping Party
9/5/2008 Affidavit of Attorneys Fees
10/1/2008 Suggestion of Bankruptcy
3/26/2009 Notice of Filing Bankruptcy Documents
6/22/2009 Notice of Hearing 7-13-09 at 3:30pm
7/13/2009 Minutes
9/23/2009 Affidavit of Return of Service - Served
11/9/2009 Affidavit of Non-Military Service
11/9/2009 Notice of Hearing 11-20-09 at 1pm
11/20/2009 Final Judgment
11/20/2009 Notice of Sale Issued
11/20/2009 Final Disposition Form
11/20/2009 Notice of Filing Attached Documents Previously filed 7/13/09 -Note & Mortgage
11/20/2009 Notice of Filing Original Note and Mortgage
11/20/2009 Final Disposition Form
12/8/2009 Affidavit of Publication of Notice of Sale
1/20/2010 Order Rescheduling Foreclosure Sale
1/20/2010 Notice of Sale Issued
2/22/2010 Foreclosure Sale Time - 11:00

:|

Seems as tho Cupid ain't comin' for SP

02-09-2010, 04:09 AM
That's cause he's been sticking it to the CCPD and the citizens of Cape Coral since he first received the summons. He should have quit then.

02-09-2010, 04:15 AM
the summons was for a forclosure, dumbass. maybe the other thousand people in this city who had a house forclosed on should quit their job too?

02-09-2010, 05:02 AM
the summons was for a forclosure, dumbass. maybe the other thousand people in this city who had a house forclosed on should quit their job too?

Why did he resign? You know why and it wasn't just because of a foreclosure. Why do police get credit checks before they are hired? You know the answer to that too. Watch who your calling a dumbass, dumbass.

02-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Maybe someone should call the mayor and let him know that swatman was payed for year and a half when the city was first notified of the mortgage king enterprises inc. With the city crunching numbers, the citizens would love to hear that he is still being payed for a two year investigation. The mayor got rid of Terry Stewart fairly quick. Maybe swatman should sit home like Gonzalo did instead of having access to the building and keeping his ghost position monday-thursday. Put him over in city hall stuffing envelopes, so nobody has to hear his sob story in the hallways

whats fair is fair in the land of Murphyville.

02-18-2010, 07:57 PM
I heard sp and the sgt had some fireworks. Anyone know what that was about? :devil:

02-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Who cares

02-21-2010, 01:14 AM
how can this girl show her face in uniform after all this crap going on.

02-21-2010, 01:51 AM
In her defense sp is a pretty damn good bullshiter. I have seen more than a few girls eat up his bs, the female Mena being one of them. She should have stayed with jl. What a shame. All the wives will be safer when sp is sitting his ass in a cell.

02-21-2010, 03:33 PM
It's kind of like when CO's believe the inmates and get wrapped up in their mess. On the other hand, maybe she knew it was BS and was hoping for a promo when the air cleared. The lack of ethics makes things so complicated.

02-22-2010, 12:08 AM
If she is sold on SP's bs, then she needs to resign like he did. She has exhausted all her standing in this dept and only making it worse around here.

02-22-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm pretty sure she has seen the light. She told me she is done for good. Surprised it took her this long. He is no good and all he did is bring her down. It's too bad she lost so much on account of him and he still screwed her over.

02-22-2010, 03:05 AM
So whose marriages will fall next? :snicker:

02-22-2010, 03:25 AM
Good News! Thank God!

02-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Is it true about the good news? Awesome!

02-23-2010, 02:04 AM
Is it true about the good news? Awesome!

How ill are you to even throw that out.
Disgusting :evil:

02-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Why did the moderator remove the comment about SP, person ^ saved it in their reply so it's not gone.

02-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Why would anyone delete anything about this guy. I have read all these posts about him and there has not been one good thing said or written about him. I think that he would be doing everyone a favor by just deleting himself. From the locker room talk, even his one and only love has deleted him from her life. Now only if she could go before she is part of someone elses destruction! :devil:

02-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Why did the moderator remove the comment about SP, person ^ saved it in their reply so it's not gone.
I don't have a problem with them moderating posts. What i have a problem with is moderators here editing out select bits of information, which changes the context of what's been said, and not acknowledging the post has been moderated. I've seen this happen quite a few times here and it's not good!

Then again quite a few cops have no problem with embellishing or leaving out info on their arrest reports, so i guess i shouldn't be surprised when the moderators do it here too.

02-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Please tell me one good thing written about anyone on this site? Of course you are only going to read negative things about EVERYONE cause that is what this forum is all about. But keep it up, it is entertaining and I like reading the juicy gossip. Makes my work day go by faster!

02-24-2010, 01:22 AM
how can this girl show her face in uniform after all this crap going on.

How do you think Jack feels. This poor guy gets kicked around every shift because of her. I will miss working with Jack and having him back us up.

02-24-2010, 01:48 AM
Because of her? I'm pretty sure it was not her choice to move shifts. I'm pretty sure she did not eliminate her own position. Haters.

02-24-2010, 02:14 AM
a

02-24-2010, 02:24 AM
!

02-24-2010, 02:27 AM
It's
Serves her right!!
Cheaters never win and winners never cheat!!

02-24-2010, 03:06 AM
She told me the same thing. She won't leave him alone. She has been texting and calling him ever since she found out about him and his wife(key word here people is wife) if he wanted Georgeann why didn't he divorce his wife after all this time?? She couldn't even go away to Vegas and leave him alone. Put down the phone!! SUCKER!!!

Obviously you are not her friend. Why the hell would she tell you anything. You are a liar and a fake.

02-24-2010, 03:38 AM
I got the scoop! You guys are all wrong!!! Sgt G.L. is pregnant with twins but not from SP but from his Dad cause he needs a child to take over the kingdom when he finally departs. The dinner you guys speak of is not entirely accurate either. They were seen talking to each other in front of his house. Maybe it is cause she lives next door, but that hasnt been confirmed yet! (Stay tuned for that). The trip to Vegas you all speak of wasnt to Vegas but to Utah. They are talking about becoming Mormons so they can be married to each and raised all the kids in harmony. Stay Tuned, I will be back with more info! :evil:

02-24-2010, 07:22 PM
I dont know what it is.
She has something.
I think she is a wonderful person.

02-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Y

02-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Who hasnt Captian MT has been with? How do u think she got traffic years ago. Funny how they still have a lot of close door meetings. She gets whatever shift she wants, gets out of write ups. Talk about the Black Widow!!

02-24-2010, 08:34 PM
You people are horrible, you made up crap based on assumptions and rumors... and when there is nothing to talk about, you make up stuff on your own. Wait until you are the one that is subject to the humiliation and ridicule, because one day it will happen. It's pathetic, and juvenile. We are supposed to be a brotherhood.

02-24-2010, 09:56 PM
You people are horrible, you made up crap based on assumptions and rumors... and when there is nothing to talk about, you make up stuff on your own. Wait until you are the one that is subject to the humiliation and ridicule, because one day it will happen. It's pathetic, and juvenile. We are supposed to be a brotherhood.

no its not horrible. its not fair that some people work hard and actually care about police work and get stepped on even for a lateral transfer, while this employee violates every general order in the book and gets away with it. Thats horrible. Nobody mentions the money that was spent on georgeanne from fraudulent mortgage funds. So what else is horrible?

02-25-2010, 06:15 PM
How do you think Jack feels. This poor guy gets kicked around every shift because of her. I will miss working with Jack and having him back us up.

How bout asking me why I'm switching shifts instead of running your sucks?!?!

The Bung
02-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Please tell me one good thing written about anyone on this site? Of course you are only going to read negative things about EVERYONE cause that is what this forum is all about. But keep it up, it is entertaining and I like reading the juicy gossip. Makes my work day go by faster!

hey Short and Angry, people are going to think you are Ray or me with that screen name!

03-02-2010, 01:47 AM
:devil:

03-02-2010, 05:23 AM
!

03-03-2010, 12:34 PM
I got the scoop! You guys are all wrong!!! Sgt G.L. is pregnant with twins but not from SP but from his Dad cause he needs a child to take over the kingdom when he finally departs. The dinner you guys speak of is not entirely accurate either. They were seen talking to each other in front of his house. Maybe it is cause she lives next door, but that hasnt been confirmed yet! (Stay tuned for that). The trip to Vegas you all speak of wasnt to Vegas but to Utah. They are talking about becoming Mormons so they can be married to each and raised all the kids in harmony. Stay Tuned, I will be back with more info! :evil:

Here's your confirmation dumb ass!! No we don't have it wrong. It was dinner and it wasn't the only dinner either they have been together this whole time and he has been lying to both of them. TJ saw them at dinner and it got back to Georegann!! Ask her! He still has her car too and I'm sure she will wait her sorry ass at home why he does years in prison so when he gets out they can be together with no future since he can't do any job but cook in a diner. that's all she deserves. We all know she can't get no better otherwise she would have left when she found out he was going to prison. Nobody around here wants her so he's her only hope, poor girl. Have fun with that!!! Check her phone "friend" if you think I'm lying about her still calling and texting him...2 losers.I'm surprised it took her soo long to catch him, he's really not that smart, he is the one going to prison. Hmmmm??

03-03-2010, 12:38 PM
She told me the same thing. She won't leave him alone. She has been texting and calling him ever since she found out about him and his wife(key word here people is wife) if he wanted Georgeann why didn't he divorce his wife after all this time?? She couldn't even go away to Vegas and leave him alone. Put down the phone!! SUCKER!!!

Obviously you are not her friend. Why the hell would she tell you anything. You are a liar and a fake.

She has friends?? Go ask her then or check her phone I have no reason to lie but she might!!! He still has her car. I f she isn't still with him y doesn't she get it back?? Answer that friend of the whore!

03-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Wow Denise. You are so transparent.

03-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Denise tell us more. You have been played like a immokalee flush. Go to the press and let them know. Give those photos up that you have been talking about. Just think steve has been hitting that in Sandoval all he could before going to prison.

03-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I dont believe sp would have anything to do with his ex wife! She is pretty nasty. If you ever seen her out and drinking, she looks like white trash. Pretty disgusting. How he put up with her for so long is unbelievable to me! Plus have you seen the guys she has been sleeping with!

03-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I dont believe sp would have anything to do with his ex wife! She is pretty nasty. If you ever seen her out and drinking, she looks like white trash. Pretty disgusting. How he put up with her for so long is unbelievable to me! Plus have you seen the guys she has been sleeping with!

Of course he wants nothing to do with her and he has not for years. Look at everything he has been hittin in the past years.

03-03-2010, 03:26 PM
How many sexual misconduct complaints have been made against him since he was hired? What ever happened to the other agencies investigation? How many times did they cover for this guy? Did others who had the same type of alligations get the same type of assistance and permitted to keep working?

How many times have people help bail him out financially? Has he repaid them any of it back from his big winnings at his new job as a professional poker player? He still owes me repayment from Denny's I covered for him!

Of course he wants nothing to do with her and he has not for years. Look at everything he has been hittin in the past years.

03-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Ha ha! He is going to get 30 years! Too bad he just doesn't spare us and do the right thing! I bet his son will be proud! He can tell all
his friends, while he is growing up without a father, that my dad is in prison cause he is a scumbag! Warning to all who think he is your friend, he will steal from you and is about the dumbest person on this earth. Hey Chief! Daddy proud now! :devil:

03-03-2010, 06:51 PM
I was only recently informed of this site and this "blog". I find it disgusting that YOU people... the people that are supposed to protect and serve (as YOU say); however, what I see is you are out to PROTECT & SERVE only yourselves. You are so naive and so willing to succumb to the trappings of "anonymous humiliation". The last poster actually having the gall to bring in someone's child! I wonder what exactly could be going through your minds as you tear down someone? I hope it makes you feel better as a person and especially as a "police officer". Not everyone is perfect but I'm so glad to be "served & protected" by perfect people like those that comment on here...

03-03-2010, 06:55 PM
I was only recently informed of this site and this "blog". I find it disgusting that YOU people... the people that are supposed to protect and serve (as YOU say); however, what I see is you are out to PROTECT & SERVE only yourselves. You are so naive and so willing to succumb to the trappings of "anonymous humiliation". The last poster actually having the gall to bring in someone's child! I wonder what exactly could be going through your minds as you tear down someone? I hope it makes you feel better as a person and especially as a "police officer". Not everyone is perfect but I'm so glad to be "served & protected" by perfect people like those that comment on here...

Just to explain to the MORONS that are a part of this site... the part about the "perfect people like those that comment on here" is complete SARCASM! I figured some of you would need that explained 8)

03-03-2010, 07:01 PM
He deserves all the humilation he can get!!! I don't care if he has kids or not. I would hate to have him as a father or have him as a son! So please spare me that we are here to protect and serve! He will get served in prison, ha ha ha ha! Get gl, do u still think he is a good guy?

03-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Com'on guys, it's not all bad news for Steve-o!

IA just cleared him on other charges!

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=10686890

Internal investigation clears Cape detective

CAPE CORAL: An internal investigation cleared the name of Cape Coral Police Detective Steve Petrovich who had been accused of violating several department regulations and of inappropriately touching a teenage girl.

Steve Petrovich is the son of Cape Coral Police Chief Rob Petrovich.

The State Attorney's Office dropped its investigation into Steve Petrovich, but Cape police wanted to make sure he didn't violate any department regulations so they continued forward with an internal investigation.

The 200 page report concluded claims that Petrovich inappropriately touched a teenage girl was not substantiated.

The girl later changed her story and told investigators that she dreamed the abuse.

The investigation also found no proof Petrovich had violated a court order to keep away from the girl.

Investigators also found no proof that Petrovich had sex while on duty, that a gambling addiction affected his job performance or that he was taking prescription drugs that affected his job.

Chief Rob Petrovich played no part in the internal investigation and his son, Steve, is still on the force.

03-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Oops, don't know why that story says "Updated: Mar 03, 2010 11:26 AM EST". It was obviously run before he resigned last year. Not sure what's new?

Oh well nevermind, I guess it's bad news all around for Steve-o! lol

03-03-2010, 07:37 PM
If only the chief could fire all of the cops in the CCPD and start over. I know there are TONS of corrupt pieces of crap working there :roll:

03-03-2010, 11:27 PM

you see you made a fool out of yourself already and taking out of your trap. SP brought his own child into this after he named his fraudulent corporation after his own son. Get back to us when you get your facts straight and get over your shock and awe.

The title company wired $105,000 to Noah Enterprises (owned by Petrovich) and $34,246.53 to New Cape Holdings, LLC.

03-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Ewww that's low...

03-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Sarge GL, if u need someone to talk to I am there for you. I promise to keep all our pictures secrect and by the way, I love to workout and run. I am still employed as a cop and I am married. So I think I meet your criteria, just hit me up. If not, just walk by the station gym and I am sure u can find a married police officer in there to suck his life up! The only thing that sucks besides you as an police officer, is that I am not related to anyone big in law enforcement.

03-04-2010, 12:09 AM
SP - he is his father's son.

03-04-2010, 12:27 AM

you see you made a fool out of yourself already and taking out of your trap. SP brought his own child into this after he named his fraudulent corporation after his own son. Get back to us when you get your facts straight and get over your shock and awe.

The title company wired $105,000 to Noah Enterprises (owned by Petrovich) and $34,246.53 to New Cape Holdings, LLC.

Funny you talk about facts. The paper doesn't even have all the correct facts. Nothing like cops on here with a "God" complex thinking they have every right to judge someone without knowing any more than what is incorrect in a newspaper. And what Shock & Awe had to say wasn't in defense of what SP did it's more of a thought that our COPS have no respect for anything or anyone so it makes you wonder where YOUR integrity is. If you feel the need to bash someone for saying this than that is more proof that you are lacking integrity. I bet you are the same people that are super nice to the people you "hate" to their face.

03-04-2010, 12:43 AM
It's not God complex - it's called fed-up with a department that lacks serious leadership and who has allowed the cream of the crap to sift to the top (with a little help from family).

Those honest cops have to be equally ticked off and most likely fed-up with people who come on here to bash what should be an opportunity to share thoughts and opinions.

:mrgreen:

03-04-2010, 01:12 AM
First and foremost, I am a father," he said. "He is my son and he will always be my son."

And he hopes the public will understand the allegations don't involve crimes committed on-duty.

"I hope they have enough (acceptance) to understand this was an incident not under the color of law," he said. "We're accountable for what we do and that applies to everybody."

Petrovich said that if people commit crimes, they should be punished.

"You have to support the justice system," he said.

If Steve followed the code of ethics as found on: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/CJS ... nduct.aspx (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/CJST/Officer-Requirements/LE-Ethical-Standards-of-Conduct.aspx)

International Association of Chiefs of Police Law Enforcement Code of Ethics
AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all men to liberty, equality and justice.

I WILL keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.

I WILL never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.

I RECOGNIZE the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of the police service. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession...law enforcement.

I wonder if SP ever said "trust me, I'm a cop?"

03-04-2010, 01:28 AM
No he put his resignation once he found out he was going to be charged. If u talk to him, he accepted his accountablity and is willIng to face whatever happens. I have worked with since the late 90s and under no circumstances did I ever not trust him. I wish all would talk to him and let him tell you himself what he feels he deserves before you judge his whole career. He had talent and yes it is a shame as to the ending but I am willing to forgive him and let him know I would be there for him as a friend and yes a former officer. One last thing he understands the ridicule and accepts it as part of his actions, so again I only wish some of you would talk to him, either to tell him off or ask what happened before you think "he should do the right thing".

03-04-2010, 11:25 AM
No he put his resignation once he found out he was going to be charged. If u talk to him, he accepted his accountablity and is willIng to face whatever happens. I have worked with since the late 90s and under no circumstances did I ever not trust him. I wish all would talk to him and let him tell you himself what he feels he deserves before you judge his whole career. He had talent and yes it is a shame as to the ending but I am willing to forgive him and let him know I would be there for him as a friend and yes a former officer. One last thing he understands the ridicule and accepts it as part of his actions, so again I only wish some of you would talk to him, either to tell him off or ask what happened before you think "he should do the right thing".

Of course he resigned once he was being charged. If he thought he could have gotten away with it, then he would have kept going. His moral compass has been off kilter for years.

Yes, he did have talent - to manipulate people (unfortunately like yourself) into believing that he could be trusted.

03-04-2010, 12:47 PM

Who's the fool for having the Username "Integrity"? What shift or unit are you assigned to? That is the whole underlying theme here, he never had integrity, just an ego by name only. It's the same ole thang. He got away with something small at first and the ego by name only grew a little bit. Than he got away with touching a ride along in a patrol car and his ego grew a little bit. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt in a crash and got no discipline so it grew again. Got away with two other sexual misconduct complaints his ego grew tremendously.

I blame our department particularly Internal Affairs, who falls directly under and answers only to the Chief. For anyone to say that he had nothing to do with or wasn't involved directly or indirectly (him asking IA or FDLE "hey can you help me out brother?")in any of those complaints is "dreaming" like the girl "dreamed of the events" happening in one of the investigations. If Internal Affairs would have done their job without any medling, he probably would still be here, he would have taken his medicine and become a role model. Hell if the fit didn't hit the shan he'd probably be called Sergeant right now. But as always within the walls of this PD, doesn't make a difference if it the walls of the old building or this new one, if you're in, you're well protected and can get away with anything.

I think 99.99% of us, like Ivory soap, is pure at heart and doesn't do wrong purposefully. We may make a mistake or two without intending to along the way, as said in previous posts we are human. If they would've handled him the first time, like others with sexual misconduct complaints, he wouldn't be here and may have not had the connections to be sooo deep in the mess he's in now.

And yes, I'd say 100% of us, deep down in our soul never want to see any cop go to prison. We agree you need to weed out the bad and deal with them appropriately but we no how hard it is to get into law enforcement and that's where it hurts.

Peace out, be safe getting red to go 10-8.

Just say no to the BUNG!

Funny you talk about facts. The paper doesn't even have all the correct facts. Nothing like cops on here with a "God" complex thinking they have every right to judge someone without knowing any more than what is incorrect in a newspaper. And what Shock & Awe had to say wasn't in defense of what SP did it's more of a thought that our COPS have no respect for anything or anyone so it makes you wonder where YOUR integrity is. If you feel the need to bash someone for saying this than that is more proof that you are lacking integrity. I bet you are the same people that are super nice to the people you "hate" to their face.

03-04-2010, 12:49 PM

Who's the fool for having the Username "Integrity"? What shift or unit are you assigned to? That is the whole underlying theme here, he never had integrity, just an ego by name only. It's the same ole thang. He got away with something small at first and the ego by name only grew a little bit. Than he got away with touching a ride along in a patrol car and his ego grew a little bit. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt in a crash and got no discipline so it grew again. Got away with two other sexual misconduct complaints his ego grew tremendously.

I blame our department particularly Internal Affairs, who falls directly under and answers only to the Chief. For anyone to say that he had nothing to do with or wasn't involved directly or indirectly (him asking IA or FDLE "hey can you help me out brother?")in any of those complaints is "dreaming" like the girl "dreamed of the events" happening in one of the investigations. If Internal Affairs would have done their job without any medling, he probably would still be here, he would have taken his medicine and become a role model. Hell if the fit didn't hit the shan he'd probably be called Sergeant right now. But as always within the walls of this PD, doesn't make a difference if it the walls of the old building or this new one, if you're in, you're well protected and can get away with anything.

I think 99.99% of us, like Ivory soap, is pure at heart and doesn't do wrong purposefully. We may make a mistake or two without intending to along the way, as said in previous posts we are human. If they would've handled him the first time, like others with sexual misconduct complaints, he wouldn't be here and may have not had the connections to be sooo deep in the mess he's in now.

And yes, I'd say 100% of us, deep down in our soul never want to see any cop go to prison. We agree you need to weed out the bad and deal with them appropriately but we no how hard it is to get into law enforcement and that's where it hurts.

Peace out, be safe getting red to go 10-8.

Just say no to the BUNG!

03-04-2010, 01:03 PM
[quote="A friend":16knq54m]No he put his resignation once he found out he was going to be charged. If u talk to him, he accepted his accountablity and is willIng to face whatever happens. I have worked with since the late 90s and under no circumstances did I ever not trust him. I wish all would talk to him and let him tell you himself what he feels he deserves before you judge his whole career. He had talent and yes it is a shame as to the ending but I am willing to forgive him and let him know I would be there for him as a friend and yes a former officer. One last thing he understands the ridicule and accepts it as part of his actions, so again I only wish some of you would talk to him, either to tell him off or ask what happened before you think "he should do the right thing".

Of course he resigned once he was being charged. If he thought he could have gotten away with it, then he would have kept going. His moral compass has been off kilter for years.

Yes, he did have talent - to manipulate people (unfortunately like yourself) into believing that he could be trusted.[/quote:16knq54m]

The fact is he didn't resign for the right reasons, he waited as long as he could. The department was told of this in the summer of 2008 and he didn't resign until the end of last year, almost 18 months later. So get the facts straight. It was only when his hand was forced to fold (No Gamblers Anonymous pun intended here) was when he actually resigned. Hell they put him on admin duty for how long after they knew of the Federal investigation. So spare us the "accountablity and is willIng to face whatever happens" because if this was his true heart, he would have been thinking about that before all the benjamins came rolling in.

And far as "before you judge his whole career. He had talent" what was his claim to fame besides having a good name (now ruined and disgraced forever) and being spoon fed things around here. Not one of us hate him around here, we're tired of the same crap being done time and time again by the handful of chosen few and them consistently getting away with.

Guess what, you can sweep it under the carpet in these four walls, you can phone a friend in FDLE but screwing with the Feds, unless you're a Senator's son, you ain't getting away with it.

Good Bye, Good Riddance, your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

03-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Dear SP (Steve) aka Snookems,

I am sorry to do this to you, but I have to end our relationship. You have no value to me anymore. Now that is official, and there is no chance for you not to go to prison, what good are you to me anymore. Even when you quit, your dad was at least there to somewhat protect me to get me to where I want to go. But once he gave away my postition, he is of no use to me either.

You did teach me alot. You taught me that my ex-husbands were a better men then you (At least they are still employed). You taught me that my values were just as awful as yours and at least I can try to make changes in my life before it is too late. You also taught me that I have to earn my way up and not try to get there through family. I would have told you in person, but I dont want to be seen with a loser and I would have called but I dont want my converstation part of your federal investigation.

I put up with a lot from you, your rudeness, your inability to perform as a human being and in the bedroom. You happen to be the worst father I have ever met also. The way you bully your children and make them fear you cause your not that big of a man, it is not very pleasent to watch. You wonder why they dont even call you Dad! I wish that someone would have pulled me aside and warned me about you, but you are pretty good at b'sing. My bad, but I have found someone else.

Good luck with the remainder of your life and again. I wish I could say sorry, but I wish my name was never attached to yours!!

G.L.

03-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Today i am driving minding my own business... who do i see??? SP. I had to look twice because there was some chick in the car... pull up next to them... this girl was smoking hot. I dont know what any of these chicks see in this idiot. But i will say as much as i think he's a low down loser this guys still pullin hot chicks. Hmmmm....GL good thing u posted that break up letter Your man's already moved on.

03-05-2010, 12:17 AM
So are u saying gl is hot? What are you smoking? She is gross! Overweight with huge thighs. Ever seen her picture of her on jl's facebook of her in a bikini. How much does she store inside those legs plus her face is pretty busted!

03-05-2010, 09:51 PM
The bottom line Steve got involved in this mess by himself. Steve has paid a heavy price and will have to deal with the years away from his family. I worked with Steve at the Cape before I retired and he always had my back and anyone else who needed help. He will deal with his problems and before you know it the years will go by.
Remember Steve has a son who will need his dad down the road. Some of these comments are way out of line, you can hate Steve as a co-worker and that's fine. But remember in the eyes of that little boy Steve is his hero and always will be.
Please show some respect for his son.
Steve keep your chin up, you and your family will get though this. Remember jobs and friends will come and go, but at the end of the day your family will always be there. And yes Steve you still have friends.

03-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Didn't Steve cheat on his wife? He wasn't thinking of family then.

And what kind of parent is letting kids on this site? To Steve's boy - click the little x at the top corner of the page.

I agree that some of the "do the right thing" comments are way out of line. Instead, advice like "start stocking up on cartons of Marlboros now" are more appropriate.

Jobs and friends will come and go, but if Steve wasn't the self-serving ******* that he is, he could have had it all. Come on, it was HANDED to him.

03-06-2010, 02:21 AM

Yea we've seen the guy...I'T'S STEVE and you're right he is disgusting, look at what he's been hitting GL hope he used protection??uh oh

03-06-2010, 02:49 AM

REALLY?

03-06-2010, 02:53 AM
How many sexual misconduct complaints have been made against him since he was hired? What ever happened to the other agencies investigation? How many times did they cover for this guy? Did others who had the same type of alligations get the same type of assistance and permitted to keep working?

How many times have people help bail him out financially? Has he repaid them any of it back from his big winnings at his new job as a professional poker player? He still owes me repayment from Denny's I covered for him!
Too many times I'm sure!! You mean a professional loser! He's been losing money gambling for years! Isn't this how this whole thing started?

[quote="Dont believe It!":e7u0udxo]I dont believe sp would have anything to do with his ex wife! She is pretty nasty. If you ever seen her out and drinking, she looks like white trash. Pretty disgusting. How he put up with her for so long is unbelievable to me! Plus have you seen the guys she has been sleeping with!

Of course he wants nothing to do with her and he has not for years. Look at everything he has been hittin in the past years.[/quote:e7u0udxo][/quot

03-06-2010, 02:54 AM

Too many times I'm sure!! You mean a professional loser! He's been losing money gambling for years! Isn't this how this whole thing started?

[quote="Dont believe It!":fbmhctw9]I dont believe sp would have anything to do with his ex wife! She is pretty nasty. If you ever seen her out and drinking, she looks like white trash. Pretty disgusting. How he put up with her for so long is unbelievable to me! Plus have you seen the guys she has been sleeping with!

Of course he wants nothing to do with her and he has not for years. Look at everything he has been hittin in the past years.[/quot[/quote:fbmhctw9]
His wife being one of them until recently.

03-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Can someone please tell me why we r so concerned about the lives of Stevie P and JJ? The biggest thief is still actively employed by CCPD and being supported by a fat day shift sergeant. An IA was just completed on him and it called for his termination. This is what we need to be focused on and not this other non sense. Be safe!

03-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Can someone please tell me why we r so concerned about the lives of Stevie P and JJ? The biggest thief is still actively employed by CCPD and being supported by a fat day shift sergeant. An IA was just completed on him and it called for his termination. This is what we need to be focused on and not this other non sense. Be safe!
Oh who are we talking about

03-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Good point, I like it Josh! You and I have not always seen eye to eye but I must give you credit on this one. From what I hear, his wife has even finally tired from his pathetic ways and has demanded a divorce. Lol, I know several fire guys that have been with her and would love to share their stories with you but that will have to be another time. It is pretty bad when your wife, neighbors, former employer and current employer don't trust and want you around, IMAGINE THAT. It seems he is running out of people to point the finger at or to put the blame on. Maybe now it will force him to look at himself.

03-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Dear Ron and Josh,
This thread is only for bashing sp, so go start a new thread for whoever you are talking about.

Thank you,

P.S. Question for sp if he ever wants to reply
What is it like to lose everything, everyone, and being hated by all? Do you have that lonely feeling yet knowing you are going away for a long long time? Ha ha ha!

03-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Good point, I like it Josh! You and I have not always seen eye to eye but I must give you credit on this one. From what I hear, his wife has even finally tired from his pathetic ways and has demanded a divorce. Lol, I know several fire guys that have been with her and would love to share their stories with you but that will have to be another time. It is pretty bad when your wife, neighbors, former employer and current employer don't trust and want you around, IMAGINE THAT. It seems he is running out of people to point the finger at or to put the blame on. Maybe now it will force him to look at himself.

Hey Ron when are you going to write a second letter. Oh do you still have any of the old wigs sitting around?

03-06-2010, 11:01 PM
To my knowledge, Steve P. has never attempted to steal from CCPD or the City of Cape Coral itself. One of our own currently working the road has. If u don't believe it, look at the public record IA. It has been signed, sealed and delivered. Whats wrong with this picture?

03-08-2010, 01:30 PM

REALLY?
wow GL your are so pathetic!!

03-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Denise tell us more. You have been played like a immokalee flush. Go to the press and let them know. Give those photos up that you have been talking about. Just think steve has been hitting that in Sandoval all he could before going to prison.

he's been hitting a couple in Sandoval...his dad must be so proud and his son has that to look up to...poor kid.

03-08-2010, 02:35 PM
First and foremost, I am a father," he said. "He is my son and he will always be my son."

And he hopes the public will understand the allegations don't involve crimes committed on-duty.

"I hope they have enough (acceptance) to understand this was an incident not under the color of law," he said. "We're accountable for what we do and that applies to everybody."

Petrovich said that if people commit crimes, they should be punished.

"You have to support the justice system," he said.

If Steve followed the code of ethics as found on:

He has no ethics look what he's done to so many and continues to take advantage of who he can when he can. We will all be better off with him locked up!! Even GL
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/CJS ... nduct.aspx (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/CJST/Officer-Requirements/LE-Ethical-Standards-of-Conduct.aspx)

International Association of Chiefs of Police Law Enforcement Code of Ethics
AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional rights of all men to liberty, equality and justice.

I WILL keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.

I WILL never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice or ill will, never employing unnecessary force or violence and never accepting gratuities.

I RECOGNIZE the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of the police service. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession...law enforcement.

I wonder if SP ever said "trust me, I'm a cop?"

03-09-2010, 01:12 PM
To my knowledge, Steve P. has never attempted to steal from CCPD or the City of Cape Coral itself. One of our own currently working the road has. If u don't believe it, look at the public record IA. It has been signed, sealed and delivered. Whats wrong with this picture?

Steve didn't steal from the CCPD? He sure did. From the beginning, his job should have gone to someone who could pass the tests. Then how many promotions did he get, passing others who were more deserving? Wives, trust, reputation of the department. How do you think the mortgage fraud money that he stole will be repaid? Our taxes. What's the difference between him and someone who robs a bank? Nothing.

It's the same with anyone who is stealing, covering up - anything. They've got to go.

03-10-2010, 03:42 AM
Damn! Just saw SP out on a Tuesday night with the hottest brunette! They were walking into hooters together arm and arm! How does he do it! Must be paying them with his millions!

03-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Was she hotter then GL? Stupid question, of course she would be. You da man!!!

03-11-2010, 03:27 AM
He wasnt out with anyone, Georgeann. He was with his wife, where should have been the whole time. How does it feel to be lonely now? Sucks doenst it, Sucker!

03-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Who cares? I am pretty sure he is not with neither of them. I know gl is better off. She can refocus on her career and only worry about herself and children. He was no good for her and only brought her down. The sooner everyone realizes that she will be free of him, the sooner everyone will remember how awesome of a person she is.

03-11-2010, 02:09 PM
LOL, he brought her down. And what was her excuse before she hooked up with him? :snicker:

03-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Lol! He was still employed with no threat of going to federal prison at the time. He suckered her like he has done to everyone he knows. He is a liar and a fraud. She made a mistake like all people do from time to time. She will be better off, just give her a chance to reprove herself before people kick her around again. Remember he is the scumbag and con artist, not her!!

03-11-2010, 03:09 PM
She's made her share of mistakes from time to time that's for sure. SP is just the latest!

03-13-2010, 12:24 PM
One question...which one of you picked Steve's drunk ass up on the midpoint bridge the other night?? Maybe he was going to jump? Y did you stop him? Should have taken his ass to jail where he belongs and get his loser ass off the streets and away from any teenage girl's he might be stalking!! Next time keep driving!!

03-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Truly Amazing!! I know that I am happy that old stevie boy is going off to prison, but in the mean time talk about pure luck. What do these women see in him? I saw him out the other night and he had not one but 2 smoking hot girls all over him. He has no job, i would think no money, and no future, but he doesnt look like he has having a bad time.

03-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Who cares!?! Did you really have to come on here to say that? Like anyone wants to know.

03-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Lol! He was still employed with no threat of going to federal prison at the time. He suckered her like he has done to everyone he knows. He is a liar and a fraud. She made a mistake like all people do from time to time. She will be better off, just give her a chance to reprove herself before people kick her around again. Remember he is the scumbag and con artist, not her!!

Stop stop all this BS screw the banks they have robbed everyone for years and they got bailed out. Steve did nothing to anyone. And for GL she made her own bed.

03-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Hope Mike Q is not in law enforcement. If you are - quit now. You're view of what is and isn't a crime is skewed.

03-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Hope Mike Q is not in law enforcement. If you are - quit now. You're view of what is and isn't a crime is skewed.

RMWH

03-14-2010, 11:32 PM
She's made her share of mistakes from time to time that's for sure. SP is just the latest!

RMWH :devil:

03-24-2010, 12:01 AM
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivatorfd38b66baa2d5c059d46a77f60b9b56723b5a958. jpg

03-24-2010, 12:20 AM
Looking forward to your future...

http://nl1.cetrine.net/tk4/photofunia/1269388800/0/19/b787f229-1355-4921-8b28-0465df93ee4d_cgp.jpg

03-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Truly Amazing!! I know that I am happy that old stevie boy is going off to prison, but in the mean time talk about pure luck. What do these women see in him? I saw him out the other night and he had not one but 2 smoking hot girls all over him. He has no job, i would think no money, and no future, but he doesnt look like he has having a bad time.

Really. So where is all the money he made. Anyone see it. Anyone hear of what happened to it. Did he turn it back in. Did he give to a church. Did he give some to the person who is going to wait until he gets out.

03-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Easy come easy go...

He probably gambled it away or something equally stupid, who knows?

03-28-2010, 11:47 PM
I know exactly where the money is. Another officer stole it. You guessed it, LONEGUNMAN himself swooped in and took the money that he worked so hard to accumulate. I'll be a fat dayshift person will cover it up all the same for him again. Shame, Shame.

03-29-2010, 12:37 AM
I know exactly where the money is. Another officer stole it. You guessed it, LONEGUNMAN himself swooped in and took the money that he worked so hard to accumulate. I'll be a fat dayshift person will cover it up all the same for him again. Shame, Shame.

But, but, but... how can that be!? Did steve hide it all in a donation bucket??? :snicker:

03-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Yep! go figure, lonegunman does it once again. FYI: Divorces are not cheap these days.

03-31-2010, 12:41 AM
I left my wallet at the station I wonder who took the money out of it ? Who would do such a thing

03-31-2010, 09:03 PM
Beuler? Beuler?

04-14-2010, 02:47 AM
Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it, piece by piece, by thought, choice, courage, and determination.
H. Jackson Brown

04-21-2010, 04:40 PM
The feds are on the way. Real soon people, real soon. :roll: :roll: :roll:

04-21-2010, 07:43 PM
The feds are on the way. Real soon people, real soon. :roll: :roll: :roll:

First stop is the youth center and they are not going to jump rope.

04-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Then ISB!!! and a few in patrol also!!! Cleaning house!!!

05-05-2010, 11:29 AM
When is the other one gonna resign? I don't think they got anything on him like they do the first one. He'd been toast by now and would've resigned if they had anything. Good for you and Good Luck with this. We, your true friends at CCPD, are behind you all the way.

06-08-2010, 03:57 PM
These two are real close to being somebodys little girl!!! :snicker:

06-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Get ready, I'm sure the rest of the prisoners are drooling more and more everyday. They know you are coming!!!!

06-08-2010, 07:12 PM
It's gonna come quicker than you think sp!!!!

06-12-2010, 11:12 PM
When is sentencing for these two jokers? Is it the same day? Can the general public go to a federal sentencing hearing? Any word on how much time their looking to get?

06-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Heard that one of the sentencing dates is June 21st and it should be open to the public. One of the thieves plead to 30 years and the other is getting under 20. They wont be around for a long long time. The death penality would be a good idea for both of them for what they did. It certainly worse then anything the cash fenz ever did.

06-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Heard that one of the sentencing dates is June 21st and it should be open to the public. One of the thieves plead to 30 years and the other is getting under 20. They wont be around for a long long time. The death penality would be a good idea for both of them for what they did. It certainly worse then anything the cash fenz ever did.

OOPS, Caught one. Are you serious. Worse than the cash feenz? Hey, what they did was wrong, wrong, wrong. Violation of public and peer trust. Worse than the cash feenz.... really? In fact, the real crime is not only what "they" did. It was those who made the excuses. It was those who covered things up. It was those that took advantage along with these losers then dodged the bullet by paying things off or rattin' someone else out. Maybe not now...... but somewhere, some place, some time...... karma train pulling up. Allllllll ABOARD!!!!!

06-13-2010, 01:27 PM

OOPS, Caught one. Are you serious. Worse than the cash feenz? Hey, what they did was wrong, wrong, wrong. Violation of public and peer trust. Worse than the cash feenz.... really? In fact, the real crime is not only what "they" did. It was those who made the excuses. It was those who covered things up. It was those that took advantage along with these losers then dodged the bullet by paying things off or rattin' someone else out. Maybe not now...... but somewhere, some place, some time...... karma train pulling up. Allllllll ABOARD!!!!!

What is going to happen to those who were informed of these miscreants actions and still allowed them to work, make arrests, get overtime, collect benefits and ultimately collect a retirement on the backs of a City that is almost broke?

If the current assistant chief, current and former ISB captain and current ISB lieutenant and ISB sergeant in SP's chain knew and did nothing; suspensions, admin leave with or without pay like O'Hara, or desk duty like Alex Gonzalo. Oh wait there was no blood line connection and no strong friendship ties.

Hope the new chief deals with these willing and participating command staff and line supervisor who failed to take any action against those who were born with silver tongues in their mouths.

06-13-2010, 01:28 PM

What is going to happen to those who were informed of these miscreants actions and still allowed them to work, make arrests, get overtime, collect benefits and ultimately collect a retirement on the backs of a City that is almost broke?

If the current assistant chief, current and former ISB captain and current ISB lieutenant and ISB sergeant in SP's chain knew and did nothing; suspensions, admin leave with or without pay like O'Hara, or desk duty like Alex Gonzalo. Oh wait there was no blood line connection and no strong friendship ties.

Hope the new chief deals with these willing and participating command staff and line supervisor who failed to take any action against those who were born with silver tongues in their mouths.

06-20-2010, 08:09 PM

Steve didn't steal from the CCPD? He sure did. From the beginning, his job should have gone to someone who could pass the tests. Then how many promotions did he get, passing others who were more deserving? Wives, trust, reputation of the department. How do you think the mortgage fraud money that he stole will be repaid? Our taxes. What's the difference between him and someone who robs a bank? Nothing.

It's the same with anyone who is stealing, covering up - anything. They've got to go.
He stole plenty from the dept. VIN helped out a lot with his gambling. All that drug money he use to use to gamble with.

07-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Speaking of his indiscretions in VIN, how about the CI that worked at Hogbody's that Steve was screwing WHILE she was his CI. I bet she could get steves drugs smuggled into prison for him!!

07-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Speaking of his indiscretions in VIN, how about the CI that worked at Hogbody's that Steve was screwing WHILE she was his CI. I bet she could get steves drugs smuggled into prison for him!!

Was that before or after Marie F was in the unit?

07-09-2010, 01:33 AM
I'm not taking a bath or a shower until they set him free. Or washing my uniform! :oops:

07-09-2010, 01:36 AM

Oh that super star, why do you bring up all that bad news.

07-09-2010, 01:50 AM

Detective Juggs commits a fraud by stealing money from the union in the form of Union Business time, Per Diem and hotel costs and then commits Fraud with the unauthorized use of her EZ pass through tolls.

Let's see nothing happened as far as discipline fitting the CRIMES COMMITTED. She even got a nice recommendation from Sergeant Tooth which got her a nice ushy job at the county. Man if I could only qualify to be a Juggy girl on the man show my life would be show much better also..

07-09-2010, 04:14 PM

Detective Juggs commits a fraud by stealing money from the union in the form of Union Business time, Per Diem and hotel costs and then commits Fraud with the unauthorized use of her EZ pass through tolls.

Let's see nothing happened as far as discipline fitting the CRIMES COMMITTED. She even got a nice recommendation from Sergeant Tooth which got her a nice ushy job at the county. Man if I could only qualify to be a Juggy girl on the man show my life would be show much better also..

Of course nothing happened to her and she was not charged.

07-09-2010, 10:57 PM
You really don't know what you speak of, that doesn't surprise me for CCPD. MF was used as a scapegoat for as you guys say "sgt teeth...now capt" and VK "what????ac". Many, and I mean many, CCPD brass and det used and still use their city vehicles for out-of-county and family reasons. She could have taken many down with her, but her integrity allowed her to take it all and leave...smartest move ever. No crime, no charges...I guess that's a concept unknown to this new CCPD.

07-10-2010, 12:05 AM
You really don't know what you speak of, that doesn't surprise me for CCPD. MF was used as a scapegoat for as you guys say "sgt teeth...now capt" and VK "what????ac". Many, and I mean many, CCPD brass and det used and still use their city vehicles for out-of-county and family reasons. She could have taken many down with her, but her integrity allowed her to take it all and leave...smartest move ever. No crime, no charges...I guess that's a concept unknown to this new CCPD.

Why did her and steve get into it?

07-10-2010, 01:07 AM

So she didn't rat nobody out? Is that the honor among thieves code? Or is it okay she did it cause everyone else did it? Typical CCPD Honor and Integrity. Maybe that's why the first two of many to come are getting ready to go to prison.

07-10-2010, 04:56 PM
[quote="What???":mmdrgh9h]You really don't know what you speak of, that doesn't surprise me for CCPD. MF was used as a scapegoat for as you guys say "sgt teeth...now capt" and VK "what????ac". Many, and I mean many, CCPD brass and det used and still use their city vehicles for out-of-county and family reasons. She could have taken many down with her, but her integrity allowed her to take it all and leave...smartest move ever. No crime, no charges...I guess that's a concept unknown to this new CCPD.

So she didn't rat nobody out? Is that the honor among thieves code? Or is it okay she did it cause everyone else did it? Typical CCPD Honor and Integrity. Maybe that's why the first two of many to come are getting ready to go to prison. [/quote:mmdrgh9h]

She through her junk around this place and puched people out of the way to get where she wanted to go. She had a grand attitude that she was better than everyone and knew more.

07-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Det Juggs is the counties problem now, we are lucky

07-24-2010, 09:41 PM

Oh, I know! Who cares???

07-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Marie thought she could outsmart the ez pass. She lost.

07-25-2010, 06:05 PM

No matter else anyone can say thay ARE nice jugs.

07-27-2010, 09:01 PM

No matter else anyone can say thay ARE nice jugs.

Who are we talking about? There's a whole lotta juggs running around this new building. Reminds me of the Led Zeplin song but re-name it "Got a whole lotta juggs . . . whole lotta jugs."

07-30-2010, 12:55 AM
...but she's got the nicest jugs of ALL!! :wink:

07-30-2010, 11:00 PM
...but she's got the nicest jugs of ALL!! :wink:

Maybe we can publish a Juggs Calendar for charity. Call it, "The Cape Juggs". What the hell, the firefighters have been doing it for years!

08-04-2010, 01:38 AM
I'm going' to prison beeeach!