PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed?

09-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Has anyone else noticed that when other PO's drive by us in their cars they are laughing at us? Why do I feel like I work for Wackenhut?

09-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Who gives a shit rookie.....! I'm certified experienced but unemployed, I wish it was me sitting in that cruiser your in giving them a wave back knowing that I'm contempt & HAPPY that I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Just LOOK, LISTEN, DO & SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE UNTIL AFTER YOU’RE FIRST YEAR......

09-26-2009, 03:28 PM
First off all, it's against our general orders to be happy.

Secondly, look listen and shut our cake hole for a year is good advice. Problem is that our probation is 2 years. Do your research on our department. You got enough time. I heard Obama is nice on giving out the umeployment checks.

10-05-2009, 04:14 PM
WOW :shock: You missed the whole picture... Why are you *****en about 2 years this, 2 years that!! There are certified officers with no jobs that would kill to be in your shoes. Research your dept! Don't need too you know WHY... Because its magets like you that put departments down, AND EVERY DEPARTMENT HAS THEM!!!!!

Listen, you better PRETEND you like it there and SMILE, because in every crater whole there is a SNAKE....and it will BITE YOUR A**.

You will regret posting negative things like not being happy or complaining about department problems on this site. Mark my words!!!!!!

8) 8) :wink:

10-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Hrmm, nice response

Sounds like the brass or a guy that kiss the brass ass

Your absolutely right though, we all should all pretend to be happy around here

But its all temporary. Once everything is back to normal, the second migration is coming and all those desperate certified guys and gals you brag about can take all our spots for all we care :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

11-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Security guards you are! And yes we do laugh our ass off when we see you, well when you guys come out of hiding. Hell I live there and I dont really see much of you guys around. Well take care and dont eat to much, you dont want to fall asleep in your car now! :cop: