PDA

View Full Version : New I.A. Sgt. SR

09-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Just when I thought I have seen and heard everything at this place something new comes along that just makes me shake my head and wonder why. How the heck can Sgt. SR. be put in I.A. when she has had so very little expereience on the road, at any level. No road experience as an officer and no road experience as a Sgt. Its incredible. I really dont blame Sgt SR because what is she going to do? say no? What does this favortism do for morale? How does a senior Sgt feel when he is just passed right over and a Sgt. with only a few months on the road gets put into IA? Sgt. SR seems to have been born with a silver spoon in her mouth and the powers to be are set on seeing that she quickly advances up the ladder. Soon she will be Captain and It wont stop until she is the chief. It couldnt be made any more obvious that she is being fast tracked for promotion after promotion without paying any dues. Thats where I have the problem. I personally like Sgt SR and have no beef with her but come on, its so unfair how she is getting these positions and promotions. I wonder how Sgt Bisel or Sgt Sibner or Sgt Whithurst feel that a person can just come in and get everything handed to her when they have to work thier butts off and just maybe they will get somewhere. Its so unfair its ridiculous. Those Sgts just mentioned wont have a shot at captain untill after Sgt SR gets her bars. Hey Chief Dunn and Stanley, I know you read this or I know one of your cronies will be telling you about this and what do you think this does for the morale of the dept? At Least with Willliams he paid some sort of dues. Sgt. SR. has paid absolutley no dues but yet she is hand picked for every good position or promotion available. And there is no defense for what they are giving her, what is happening is totally obvious and totally unfair.

09-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Where have you been? This started with the promotion of the RB to A/Chief with no supervisor experience, two civilians to police positions, which was the first slap in our face. If RB had been forced on the road he might have had an idea of what we do out here. Some say he has been spoon fed his entire career and look where he is at with no time on the road. The total lack of respect from the road he has shows just what people think of him. At least we got Major D back to fix his mess. Wackenhut might want to RB.

It’s said that Dunn would have never picked RB and that was made above his level because he knew RB was not the best qualified pick.

Just go out and drive around for the shift and go home. Crime is out of control and sooner or later the people at the top will fail and we can start over again. Until we get respect for the top it will not change and we need to stick together and remain safe out here.

09-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Maybe it could be a good thing that SR is in IA because if one of us really messes up she wont know what to do and she is bound to make mistakes. Has she ever really gotten anything on her own merit?

09-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Don't blame her for the bad decisions at the top. She is good people and will not play their games. Unlike the other turd in IA she will not be pushed around and told how to make the results turn out. With the exception of RD (asked to leave on his own) everyone that’s been IA here the past 10 years or more were not good on the road, have little or no road experience and not many friends at work. Looks like a pattern of the same people that they like in that position. Dumb and will do whatever they are told!

Maybe it could be a good thing that SR is in IA because if one of us really messes up she wont know what to do and she is bound to make mistakes. Has she ever really gotten anything on her own merit?

09-07-2009, 08:33 PM
First off, whomever mistakenly wrote that Bisel is a hard worker is a first rate ass. Second from what is being said SR does not want to be in IA.

The favoritism in this place is ridiculous. Lets take a fat, lazy POS who has been caught sleepin in his car multiple times at 36 and Douglas (I believe his CPT has a picture of it on his phone) and make him OIC for 2 nights. This had to motivate the rest of the squad to keep bustin their butts. Thank God AL hung out with him those 2 nights because the lord knows he would have been toned multiple times just like every other night.

09-07-2009, 09:14 PM
[quote="guest26"]First off, whomever mistakenly wrote that Bisel is a hard worker is a first rate ass. Second from what is being said SR does not want to be in IA.

The favoritism in this place is ridiculous. Lets take a fat, lazy POS who has been caught sleepin in his car multiple times at 36 and Douglas (I believe his CPT has a picture of it on his phone) and make him OIC for 2 nights. This had to motivate the rest of the squad to keep bustin their butts. Thank God AL hung out with him those 2 nights because the lord knows he would have been toned multiple times just like every other night.[/quote Shalita does not want to work alpha shift either. The department bends over backwards to accomodate her. The only thing you are right about is the favoritism is rampant and out of control and a morale killer.

09-07-2009, 09:21 PM
You are giving him a compliment becase in medevil times a large fat pouch surrounding the bottom of your torso was considered fashionable and the women went wild over it. Sleeping alot was also in style.

09-13-2009, 12:14 AM
we should send all the walk-ins to 36 and douglas while black is sleeping haha..... i heard he keeps his radar audio volume turned up on so he knows when someone is coming down the street ?

ATTENTION CHIEF when are you gonna do something about this BLATANT disregard of officer safety and duty! Foxcroft is getting raped while he sleeps. Im sure the citizens would love to know this or the city commision that reads LEOAFFAIRS....

Hopefully SGT SR will get her first snag as IA turn his life around.

09-13-2009, 12:17 AM
First off, whomever mistakenly wrote that Bisel is a hard worker is a first rate ass. Second from what is being said SR does not want to be in IA.

The favoritism in this place is ridiculous. Lets take a fat, lazy POS who has been caught sleepin in his car multiple times at 36 and Douglas (I believe his CPT has a picture of it on his phone) and make him OIC for 2 nights. This had to motivate the rest of the squad to keep bustin their butts. Thank God AL hung out with him those 2 nights because the lord knows he would have been toned multiple times just like every other night.

so what your saying is that i can sleep and be OIC!???? so i can make decisions that are gonna impact officer safety and general public safety who's the brain surgeon capt that came up with that idea.......

09-13-2009, 01:37 AM
Don't worry they will have the new unarmed capt supervising on the road soon. They could care less what happens outside of those oversized penthouses they are in. They get to drive the new cars and have the city pay for the cars to get waxed when we can't even get a usable car to patrol in. Not enough people to handle calls but they still waste tons of OT every month on the BS IBP. Maybe they need to come work the a zone in one of those POS cars they give us and see how bad the crime is and skip the IBP waste of time crap.

so what your saying is that i can sleep and be OIC!???? so i can make decisions that are gonna impact officer safety and general public safety who's the brain surgeon capt that came up with that idea.......

09-25-2009, 10:07 PM
What i want to know is why when someone gets a promotion or afforded the opportunity to learn a new job function everyone else gets so bent out of shape? So what S.R. is the new IA Sgt!!! The decision came from above, so if anyone wants to be upset and badmouth anyone then your complaints should be to them...about them, not S.R. Sgt S.R. is a fair person, and for those that knows her she has not changed since she has been with the city, no matter what rank she attained. Why do you want to see her fail so badly? That's what's wrong with people in general... Always want the worse for others...what if it was you? Would you appreciate the fact that others are downing you because of what success you have had with the department? Of course not, so it needs to stop. You all speak about becoming one-AS OFFICERS---then become ONE and stop criticizing each other every chance you get!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

09-26-2009, 09:00 PM
What i want to know is why when someone gets a promotion or afforded the opportunity to learn a new job function everyone else gets so bent out of shape? So what S.R. is the new IA Sgt!!! The decision came from above, so if anyone wants to be upset and badmouth anyone then your complaints should be to them...about them, not S.R. Sgt S.R. is a fair person, and for those that knows her she has not changed since she has been with the city, no matter what rank she attained. Why do you want to see her fail so badly? That's what's wrong with people in general... Always want the worse for others...what if it was you? Would you appreciate the fact that others are downing you because of what success you have had with the department? Of course not, so it needs to stop. You all speak about becoming one-AS OFFICERS---then become ONE and stop criticizing each other every chance you get!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!No-one wants to see Rogers fail but come on, somewhere down the line you got to put your dues in and she never has. If every position or promotion is just handed to her then naturally its gonna tick people off. She is a bright, intelligent, well spoken person but never has put any time in on the road as an officer or a sgt. Why should everyone else have to suck it up for a while before they get something good and she doesnt. If you dont think that causes a morale problem then you are crazy. Favoritism is running rampant throughout Miramar PD and is ruining the department. Give me one good reason Fatso needs a take home car and to top it off have blue lights in it, he is not a certified officer and can not make a traffic stop (although I'm sure he has) and can not take any type of police action, why does he need blue lights in his take home. If we stop a regular citizen then a citation would be issued, why is he exempt? If he is ever caught doing a 10-50 he should be 10-15'd for impersonating an officer.

10-02-2009, 04:00 PM
When you say "FATSO" are referring to Watters or Black?

10-02-2009, 04:59 PM
When you say "FATSO" are referring to Watters or Black?Watters, or i should say the newest studnt of S.P.I. of the Miramar Department. i cant say Miramar POLICE dept because its all civilians running the police force. what a joke. Watters going to SPI, they had to pay double tuition because he takes up the space of two officers.

10-25-2009, 11:36 AM
S.R. wow are you kidding whos she doing or highly related too. Um as the cheif I think we need a B/F face in I.A. to instill public trust I know the same one we serve eveything on a silver too S.R. wtf really all W/M S should seek other departments that have realized this doesnt work and arent scared to take qualified before them.

10-25-2009, 09:38 PM
S.R. wow are you kidding whos she doing or highly related too. Um as the cheif I think we need a B/F face in I.A. to instill public trust I know the same one we serve eveything on a silver too S.R. wtf really all W/M S should seek other departments that have realized this doesnt work and arent scared to take qualified before them.Wow, you are definitly someone who sees the light and knows whats going on. I guarantee you SR will soon be Captain and then Major within the next 5 years. Her total road time between officer and Sgt, is less than a year. The other time was spent in specilaized units and easy gigs. In all my years of police work, and it has been many, I have never seen anyone more fast-tracked for success than her. It is so obvious but in her defense if the dept. just handed you everything would you refuse? Honestly?